Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kindle

"A bored and neglected wife lives out a fantasy on New Years and uncovers her naughty alter ego"

119
40 Comments 40
16.7k Views 16.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Competition Entry: Coming Together

The party had been going on for about four hours when I found Shelby sitting on the couch, a glass of wine in one hand as she read on her Kindle. The rest of us were downstairs in the walkout basement drinking, talking and playing cards with the music loud and the hockey game on the tv. I had only met her once before, when her husband Dan had brought her to a BBQ, and had been told that she was the quiet and reserved type.

I had found the curvy redhead attractive, appealing and interesting. We had talked at the BBQ and found that we shared interest in reading novels and short stories, mostly horror and suspense, and had enjoyed some of the same books. I had mentioned my interest in erotic literature, and she had blushed slightly before admitting that she had not really looked into it. I had urged her to take a look and teased her about finding something that would interest her.

This evening we had been talking again, discussing books and then erotica. The discussion had led to us flirting heavily and I could see that this quiet introvert, like many others, had a seething sexuality lurking below the surface of her shy wife persona. Her eyes had been bright, her hands touchy and her skin flushed when she excused herself to attend the washroom and had disappeared.

I grabbed the bag of ice I had been sent to retrieve and took it downstairs. As I put it in the ice bucket I looked for Dan and found him at the card table, money in front of him and a smile on his face.

"How you doing?" I asked.

"Great," Dan replied. "Up a few hundred so far."

"So not cashing out yet?"

"No way, I'm on a roll," he laughed.

"I saw your wife upstairs," I added. "Mind if I go talk with her for a while?"

"Not at all," he answered. "Keep her company, then I can keep playing until the bell hits twelve and I have to give her a New Years kiss."

"It's almost ten now," I said as I checked my watch. "I'll bring her down just before midnight."

"Sure, sure, whatever," he agreed with a shrug. "She seems to enjoy your company, maybe you can get her to loosen up and have some fun."

I returned upstairs to find Shelby in the kitchen refilling her wine glass. The red dress she wore fit her well, hugging her hips and breasts just right, and the red high heels shouted someone fuck me. I stood and admired her until she turned around and realized I was standing there.

"Oh, hi," she grinned. "I didn't realize you were there."

"I was just admiring the view," I admitted. "You look great."

"Thanks," she blushed.

"I mean it," I continued. "Very sexy, and I love those heels."

"Yeah?" she smiled as she lifted one foot. "You think they look good?"

"They look great on your feet but they would look better around my waist."

She laughed nervously and looked around as I stepped close and put my hands on her waist. She looked up at me through her glasses, her eyes wide and curious as I leaned in and kissed her plump, perfect lips and pulled her tight to me. She made a token effort to pull away before returning the kiss as my hands slid down to her hips.

"That was nice," I whispered. "Can I do it again?"

"Uh, I'm not sure..."

"Do you want me to?"

"Well, yes," she admitted quietly. "But Dan..."

"Dan is downstairs playing cards," I told her. "I asked him if I could keep you company for a while, he said sure."

"He said you could kiss me?" she asked suspiciously.

"Not specifically," I explained as my hands began to rove her body. "He said I could show you a good time and bring you downstairs at midnight."

I pushed my hardened cock into her belly and watched the spot below her throat redden. I leaned down and kissed the side of her neck.

"So let me show you a good time," I whispered in her ear. "Let me taste you."

Her breathing was ragged and shallow as I sucked on her earlobe and fondled her ass with one hand and her breast with the other.

"Someone might see us," she protested meekly.

"Then they can join us," I replied before licking her lips with my tongue. "You've been reading stories, you might like to try that."

She moaned quietly as I pushed her against the counter and ground my cock into her.

"Two guys, two cocks," I teased. "We could share you."

She moaned again as my mouth travelled down her neck and I felt her hand slide to the front of my pants. I moved away enough for her hand to slip between us and felt her grasp my swollen cock.

"Oh my... you feel pretty big," she whispered hoarsely.

"Big enough to fill your little pussy completely... after I finish licking it," I whispered in her ear. "Come with me."

I took her by the hand and led her down the hallway to the last bedroom, pausing when the bathroom door opened and Steve stepped out into the hall. We looked at each other for a moment and then at Shelby, whose wide eyes showed a glint of fear.

"I saw you two in the kitchen," Steve said quietly. "Don't worry, I won't say anything."

Shelby let out a quiet sigh of relief as he stepped out of our way and let us pass to the bedroom. I turned back and gestured to him with my finger crooked while mouthing follow me. He smiled and followed me into the darkened room, closing the door behind him.

I took Shelby into my arms and pulled her tight to me. Steve came up behind her and his hands joined mine on her hips.

"Oh my..." she muttered as she became sandwiched between us.

"Just enjoy it," I whispered. "Two men who are so desperate to touch you, feel you, please you."

"You're so damn sexy, Shelby," Steve added as his hands cupped her breasts.

"Oh... I can't... I shouldn't..." she protested meekly.

"You can and I think you want to," I said as I lifted her skirt and yanked down the white silky underpants.

Steve kept groping her body and kissing her neck as I slipped my hand between her legs. Her now-exposed cunt was sopping wet and slick as my fingers slid along and in between the folds.

“Do you want us to stop?” I asked as my finger slipped inside her.

“No… don’t stop,” she whispered.

"Lay down on the bed," I instructed her.

EdgingLina_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EdgingLina_TS

Steve stepped back and pulled his pants off as I turned Shelby to the bed and pushed her onto her back. I pushed the skirt up to her waist, spread her legs apart and pushed a finger into her as Steve climbed on the bed beside her. I knelt down and put my face between her legs, shoving my tongue into her wet cunt as Steve's cock bobbed in front of her face.

I could hear his moans as she slurped on his cock and hers as I worked my tongue over her clit. She trembled and I felt my face dampen as she climaxed and my finger worked her furiously. When she stopped writhing I pulled away and watched as she took Steve's cock down her throat, almost to the balls. I peeled my pants off and moved up between her legs, putting the swollen head of my prick against her wet opening as I lifted her legs up.

With a slow and steady push I buried half my cock into her as Steve's cock slipped out her mouth. She looked at me with a lusty grin as I drew back and pushed in again, a low moan passing her pouty lips as the full length sunk deep into her. Her head fell back on the bed and Steve's cock rubbed across her lips as I slowly fucked her. His swollen cock massaged her face and lips, her tongue flickering out and lashing the underside as he strained to hold his load in.

Steve let out a groan and he erupted on her face, covering her cheeks and chin before she could open her mouth and take the rest of his steaming load inside. She swallowed and took his cock into her mouth, sucking the remaining juice from his balls as I pounded into her. I let her legs down and she wrapped them around me, the red heels cold on my lower back as she pulled me into her.

With a deep sigh Steve moved away and relaxed for a moment, his eyes focused on watching me pump in and out of the juicy little cunt with a reddish fringe. He gave me a big smile as he climbed off of the bed and pulled his pants back on. Without a word he left the room and closed the door.

Shelby began moaning and I felt her clench tightly as she climaxed, her legs squeezing my waist tight. I kept moving my cock into her until she relaxed and let out a sigh. I stopped thrusting and looked into Shelby's eyes. They were bright with desire behind her slightly skewed glasses.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," she replied.

I lowered my body onto hers, feeling the heat of our bodies through the clothes as I kissed her and had a taste of Steve's cum from her lips.

"Want to ride me?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied quickly.

I pulled out and lay on my back as she moved around and straddled me. With a quick motion she took me inside and sat herself down, engulfing my swollen meat while groaning loudly. I reached up and cupped her breasts as she ground herself into me vigorously.

"Oh... fuck, I'm cumming..." she whispered hoarsely.

"Do it," I urged. "Cum with me, Shelby."

I started pumping my hips into her and she threw her head back and put one hand over her mouth as the climax hit, shaking and bucking as I fucked her furiously. The tight clench of her cunt was more than I could bear and I exploded inside of her, feeling throb after throb after throb as I buried a huge load in her and gripped her thighs tightly.

It seemed like minutes passed before we both finished and she collapsed on top of me, gasping for breath with her head on my chest. My cock slipped out and I felt the wetness as cum ran out onto my balls and my inner thigh. We lay together for a few moments as we caught our breath and the euphoria of our orgasms washed away.

"I've never cum that way before," she huffed. "That was incredible."

"It was," I agreed.

"We need to do it again," she giggled.

I turned my head and noticed the red numbers on the clock showed eleven forty-five.

"We better get downstairs, it's almost midnight," I exclaimed.

Shelby jumped up and straightened out her dress as I pulled my pants on. We quickly stepped into the washroom and washed our faces and hands, hoping we had cleaned up enough to avoid suspicion downstairs.

"I feel so naughty," she giggled as we left the washroom and went down the stairs to the basement.

The final count of 3 -2 -1 followed by cheers of "Happy New Years" occurred as we arrived and joined the others. Dan gave Shelby a quick peck on the lips as I made the rounds and kissed the other ladies before approaching her. I saw Steve grab her and give her a good smooch, followed by a whisper in her ear. She whispered back and they smiled at each other as he handed her his phone. She entered something, I assume her phone number, and returned the phone with a smile and a wink.

As I approached I noticed a little trail of wetness running down Shelby's leg, just above the knee. A tear of cum was trailing down and I realized she had left her panties on the floor in the bedroom. After we embraced and shared a kiss I whispered in ear to remind her to get them as soon as possible.

"I know," she whispered back. "I want you to come with me."

Dan tapped me on the shoulder and embraced us both in a hug.

"I'm glad you two are getting along so well," he said with a smile. "Have a good time upstairs?"

"Very," Shelby replied. "Are you ready to go home yet?"

"No, I want to win some more of the guy's money. Why, are you ready to leave already?"

"Yes, I'm a little worn out," she answered. "I'm ready for bed."

"I was planning on leaving in a few minutes, I can take you home if you like?" I offered.

"Hey, that would be great," Dan exclaimed. "You sure it's no trouble?"

"Oh, it's no trouble at all," I answered with a smile.

"Then it's settled," Dan announced to Shelby. "You can go home to bed and he'll take you."

"And you can stay here as long as you like," Shelby said with a grin. "Just call me when you're leaving."

“I always do,” Dan replied. "I'll phone when I'm on my way."

"Good, then I don't have to worry about when you will be home," she said as she glanced at me.

“Well, I will go warm up my car,” I announced.

“I will just be a few minutes,” Shelby said with a smile. “I just have to get my… kindle.”

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments