Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Ordinary Game CH. 06

"A confident woman"

27
11 Comments 11
6.1k Views 6.1k
10.1k words 10.1k words

Author's Notes

"Wife sharing with a bit of female domination and spanking. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you like it. There's more to come, too."

The next Sunday, Amanda returned home following morning Mass to find Sy just as she had found him the previous Sunday; still in his bathrobe, sitting at the kitchen table with the Sunday newspaper, cup of coffee in hand. 

But, what a difference a week had made! Last Sunday they were still negotiating terms of her upcoming date with Glenn Talbot, her boss, and discussions were still in the abstract. But this Sunday everything had changed. Just thirty hours ago and for the first time, Amanda had had sex with Glenn in a downtown hotel. Sy was still adjusting to this new reality.

Sy said, "Where've you been, baby? I thought you'd have been home two hours ago."

Amanda leaned down for a kiss. 

"I've been at Tiffany's house and we've been talking about you. Now, get upstairs and take your shower. I've got a present for you when you're done. Oh, and shave your whole package, penis and scrotum, all of it. Make it nice and smooth for me. Now go."

Sy gave Amanda a puzzled look but did as he was told. Mandy seemed unusually animated and charged with energy. When she got that look in her eyes and that edge in her voice, he knew better than to ask questions. 

He showered, toweled off, and stepped into their bedroom to put on some clothes. He found Mandy sitting on their bed.

"Sit with me on the bed, Sy. I have something for you. Tiffany gave it to me." 

She held up a small cage made of stainless steel bars welded together. Hearing Tiffany's name made Sy instantly wary but he was willing to 'go along with the program', as Glenn had advised him to do. 

"It's a male chastity cage, Babe, one of Glenn's spares," she said. "It was custom-made for him but Tiffany said it will probably fit you. Tiffany keeps Glenn locked up from time to time. It's a fun game they play and she said they both like it."

He sat next to her on the bed and examined the cage while Amanda explained. 

It had two parts: A steel ring about two inches in diameter to encircle his entire penis and scrotum at the base, and a curved, tube-like, open cage about two and a half inches long to contain his flaccid penis. The two pieces would lock together to create a narrow space between them. Through this space his testicles would protrude, effectively trapping them. When the parts were locked together, removing the cage would be quite impossible, short of picking the padlock or cutting it off. 

"Try this on for me, Sy. Tiffany said it's a fun game. You won't be able to take it off without unlocking it and I'm keeping the key. You won't be able to masturbate when you wear this. In fact, you can't even get an erection. Tiffany says it'll keep you super-horny all the time you wear it. You won't lose your nerve like you did last Friday. I don't want you begging me to come home again when I'm with Glenn. When I come back I'll unlock you and you'll be so desperate for me it will be frightening! That's what Tiffany told me. Sounds like fun, don't you think?" 

Mandy was bubbling with enthusiasm but Sy was sullen. He had not signed up for this kind of treatment, but he chose to say nothing. When Mandy had caught the wind in her sails like this, he knew she would brook no dissension. 

Mandy applied a dab of silicone lube. His scrotum and then his penis were coaxed through the ring. Once it was in place, Sy said it felt tight, but Amanda could slip her little finger under the ring. That was a good fit, according to what Tiffany had told her. Next, the tubular cage was slipped over his soft penis and locked to the ring. The steel tube was short and the tip of his penis pushed against the end.

His scrotum emerged through the narrow gap between the ring and the cage. The tight clearance made it impossible to pull his testicles back through the gap. Sy examined the device and experimented with pulling it off. It felt quite secure and could not be removed. Sy felt the stirrings of panic rise in his chest. He wanted to pull away from it like a cat avoiding a collar. He couldn't. 

"Mandy, this thing feels really tight. I'm getting claustrophobic! What if I get an erection?" 

He was trying hard to 'go along with the program' as Glenn had told him, but this was far more than he'd expected and he felt suddenly overwhelmed. He had never expected this from Mandy. 

This is all Tiffany's doing, he thought bitterly. 

"That's the beauty of this thing, Sy. You can't get an erection. You can't have an orgasm, either. You can't masturbate and ruin your sexual arousal like last week. This week, you're trapped in this cage until I let you out. 

"Tiffany says while I'm gone you'll think of nothing but sex. That sounds perfect! Glenn likes wearing his and I think you will, too. Now, just wear it. Do it for me, Babe, okay? Get used to it today and I'll take it off tonight. We'll have sex tonight and I'll do anything you want. You'll wear it all day Saturday and all night while I'm gone. I'll take it off Sunday morning after you drive us back home. 

"This thing will keep you aroused like crazy but you won't be able to do anything about it. Tiffany said your cock will drive you wild every minute I'm on my date. You can't get hard and you can't get soft. You'll be crazy-horny and you won't lose your nerve like last time. 

Sy winced at the word 'date'. This was the fantasy he'd craved for years but the reality seemed cold. Nonetheless, his penis swelled in its cage when he thought of Mandy and Glenn spending the night together.

Amanda hefted the cage in her hand. It did look snug but Tiffany had assured her it was entirely safe, even comfortable once a man got used to it. Glenn had been occasionally wearing one for years as part of their kinky sex-play. Tiffany said it gave her complete control over her husband's erections and orgasms while simultaneously keeping him perpetually aroused. It was a delightful sexual torment they both enjoyed as a couple. 

Glenn was completely compliant and eager to please Tiffany! That's something I want to explore with Sy, Amanda thought.

"Look, Sy. You can pee out the end and you can shower with it. Tiffany says some men wear these for weeks or months at a time so you won't suffer wearing it for just one day. This is part of the deal if you want to watch me and Glenn together. Oh, and I'm getting Al Wilson from across the street to put a lock on the liquor cabinet. No boozing this time, Sy, or I'll keep you locked up for a month." 

Amanda felt pleased with herself. She was taking charge of the situation, just as Dr. Mueller had told her. 

Sy was uncharacteristically quiet during lunch. Amanda tried to engage him in conversation but he made no effort to reciprocate. After lunch, he went for a walk by himself.

"I'll be back in an hour. I've got my phone. I want some time to think," he told Amanda. 

She watched him leave with a sense of melancholy. Am I pushing him too far, too fast? Tiffany told me to expect this. But still...

***

Sy walked slowly and tentatively through his neighborhood. The cage felt heavy and he could hear the padlock rattle, a constant reminder of his predicament. He felt absolutely no arousal from it. In fact, he felt sexually dead.

Just great. Tiffany and Mandy have neutered me. I've totally fucked myself, he thought. 

He had walked about a mile in the quiet residential area when his phone beeped a message. It was from Glenn.

Glenn: Good time to talk?

Sy: Yes.

A minute later, Sy's phone rang.

"Sy, how are you getting along in your cage? It's a bitch, isn't it?" said Glenn. He sounded entirely too jovial and Sy was in no mood for gaiety. 

"No kidding it's a bitch. I didn't sign up for this," Sy curtly replied.

"Look, you want to meet and talk about it? I've got some things to tell you. How about meeting at that new brew pub on Harrison?" 

An hour later, Sy and Glenn were eating burgers and sipping craft beer in a private booth.

Sy pointed to his lap and the cock cage hidden inside his pants. "This was Tiffany's idea, wasn't it?"

"Of course," replied Glenn. "But give it time. You'll find it adds to the total experience, once you get used to it. It heightens the senses and focuses the mind in ways you can't imagine. Trust me, Sy. I haven't steered you wrong yet, have I?"

Sy looked morose. "Easy for you to say. I'm locked up tight and next Saturday you're got another date with my wife."

"Hey, I'm locked up, too," Glenn said. He looked around the room, then rapped his knuckles on his jeans over his crotch. Sy heard a metallic rattle.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really." Glenn took a sip of his beer. "This is all Tiffany's deal, Sy. This is her part of the game. She likes to play the dominant woman, the dominatrix. She and Mandy have put their heads together so don't be surprised if some of this dominance stuff rubs off on Mandy. And don't be surprised when Tiffany wants a private session with you. When she does, just go along and roll with the punches, just like I've been telling you.

"She's not a meanie and she's not crazy, Sy. She's not going to cause you any harm but she knows how to make it sting. She can put a real fright into you, too," he said, laughing. "You have no idea."

*** 

That evening as she had promised, Amanda removed Sy's cock cage and they had sex. Afterwards, Sy seemed pensive and quiet. 

"I'm not sure about this, Mandy. This cage makes me feel like a eunuch in prison."

"No pouting, Sy, or the cage goes back on and stays on. You did fine today. You'll get used to it."

The next morning, Amanda was dressed in her running clothes and waiting for Sy as he stepped from the shower. He groaned when he saw she had his cock cage in her hand. She dried him with a towel and a hair dryer, then she applied some silicone lube. The cage went on more easily this time. She handed Sy the padlock.

"Lock it," she said. 

The lock 'clicked' onto his cage with a solemn finality. 

"There is an emergency key in this envelope," she said, handing him a small, pocket-sized manila envelope covered in a layer of clear plastic tape. Under the tape, Sy could see Amanda's signature on both sides of the envelope. 

"If you use the key I will know and I'll add an automatic thirty days to your confinement unless it's a true medical emergency. That will cut off our sex lives, Sy, so don't make that mistake. You'll drive me right into Glenn's bed if you do."

Sy groaned to himself. 

Amanda left Sy standing naked in the bathroom. This time, the cage was not so uncomfortable. It pulled on his skin but with a dab of silicone lube and some adjustment, it became quite tolerable. 

It was quite inescapable, as far as he could tell. He had tried and given up. He realized he could buy a tool and cut off the padlock but what would be the point of that? If he wanted the game to continue, he had to play along. 

His first trial came before breakfast. He caught sight of Amanda putting on her makeup, one of his pet fetishes, and it set his mind on next Saturday and her date with Glenn. An overnight stay meant they'd have hours and hours together. Like a mini-honeymoon, there would be ample opportunity for sex. 

Sy would have to deliver his wife and her lover to the hotel, then pick them up the next day. Meanwhile, his frustrated penis would strain against the bars of the cage. The thought filled Sy's heart with dread but at the same time, he felt a growing sense of morbid excitement. 

He felt the rapid onset of another erection, a strong one. His penis swelled and grew but immediately encountered the limits of the cage. The pressure increased and Sy felt the head of his penis push against the end. It bulged through the bars like a balloon but the cage would not yield. 

He tried to be stoic but finally he gasped, "Mandy, help me! This thing is getting really tight!" 

"Let me see," she said. "Drop your pants."

She assumed a detached, clinical air as she examined his genitals. 

"Your penis is a little dusky but look, you've good capillary refill," she said, pinching his glans with her fingernails and watching the blood flow return. 

"Ouch!" Sy recoiled, but Tiffany held fast to the cage. 

"It looks tight but the skin is pink. I'm sure it's uncomfortable, Babe, but Tiffany said that's no reason to let you out. In another five minutes, your erection will go down by itself and you'll be fine again. If you want to bring it down sooner, I'll put some ice on it. I've got some bags of frozen peas I bought especially for that."

Ice! Sy's mind rebelled. 

"No thanks, Mandy. No ice!" He despaired. This could be hell on Earth! 

As the day progressed, the presence of the cage couldn't be ignored but at times, and to Sy's surprise, it felt almost pleasant and reassuring. 

It was a Monday, normally a workday, but weeks ago they had each arranged a personal holiday to spend the day together. That afternoon, Amanda and Sy went for a walk along their favorite nature trail and Sy found there were periods when he didn't notice the cage. But most of the time, the pressure and weight were constant reminders of his predicament and his wife's approaching date with Glenn. 

Just as Tiffany had told her, Amanda carried on as though everything was normal. She never mentioned his cage nor asked him how he was coping. To Sy, the situation seemed surreal. He felt as if he had been sentenced to prison without benefit of trial. His loving wife held the key to his tight jail cell and she showed no interest in letting him out. 

Late that night in the wee hours of the morning, Sy woke with a start. He was having a sex dream and his penis throbbed with his heartbeat. He was lying on his side with a pillow between his knees, about the only comfortable position available. 

What had he signed up for? This was unbearable! He was tempted to get ice but instead waited for his erection to subside.

In the morning, Amanda informed him he would not be let out of his cage to shower. At most, she said, he would be let out once a week. And yes, today he had to go to work wearing his cage. And yes, he should tape down the padlock so it didn't rattle and give away its presence to curious ears.

"I thought you were going to let me stay out until Saturday," Sy complained.

"I've been texting with Tiffany and there's been a change of plans. Tiffany convinced me it was better for both of us if you were kept locked all this week."

After suffering his complaints all through breakfast, Amanda finally had had enough.

"That's enough complaining, Sy. You agreed to this, so suck it up. You're skating on thin ice and if this complaining doesn't stop, I'll turn you over to Tiffany. She showed me things that are worse than this cage, Sy. Much, much worse."

"No, Mandy, let's keep Tiffany out of this. She's a scary woman."

"All right, Sy. Put on your happy face and go to work." 

Amanda was quite pleased with herself. 

***

As was their habit first thing in the morning, Amanda and her boss sat in his office reviewing their schedules for the day. No mention was made of their tryst the previous Friday, nor of their upcoming date the next Saturday. 

Amanda could feel the sexual tension in the air. She wanted to grab her boss and kiss him and talk about last Friday and the time they had shared in bed. Instead, she had to be careful no one in the office detected her heightened arousal. She felt close to bursting.

They went about their day until ten-thirty when Amanda brought two cups of coffee into Glenn's office. She closed the door and sat in the visitor's chair facing his desk. 

"How's Sy holding up?" Glenn asked. 

"He's complaining about the cage but I threatened to call Tiffany and he quieted right down. I think he's afraid of her." She found this talk quite stimulating. She felt a kernel of heat begin to form inside of her.

It would be very inconvenient if I had to change my panties several times a day! she thought.

"Sy should be afraid," Glenn said. "Tiffany's a practiced dominatrix and she enjoys it. She could have him begging for mercy in no time." 

He chuckled. "Mandy, how do you feel about caning?" 

Amanda felt herself flush and her heart pounded. She swallowed hard and Glenn noticed the changes in her face.

Interesting.

"You mean caning me?" she said in a small voice.

"No, Mandy, not you. Sy."

"Well, I...uh...I don't know. I wouldn't want to hurt him or anything," she said, trying to keep her breathing steady. 

Amanda had never thought herself attracted to that sort of thing, but the thought of Tiffany applying a cane to her husband's bare bottom unexpectedly aroused her. A sudden thought popped into her head. 

Would Tiffany cane Sy if I asked her to? I know she would!

The sudden realization of her power over her husband intoxicated her! In an unexpected way, the act of applying a cane aroused her, too. 

"Nothing like that, nothing too severe," Glenn said. "Tiffany would make it sting but Sy would be able to sit the next day. No, the real power of the cane is psychological. It demonstrates female authority over him. We're all playing the game, Mandy. You, me, Sy, and Tiffany. This part of it is Tiffany's deal. And don't think for a moment Sy isn't enjoying his role in this, no matter what he says."

Glenn was mildly aroused by the expression on Amanda's face. This talk of caning had pulled her out of her comfort zone. She wore the wide-eyed, astonished look of an eager novitiate.

"Tiffany and I have talked about this, Mandy. Sy needs to be punished for his transgressions last Friday and the sooner, the better. Otherwise, he'll do it again next Saturday. I know from experience."

"I don't think he will," said Amanda. "He's struggling with his cage and he's afraid of Tiffany. He's not sure what she might do to him and I've done nothing to calm his fears. I told him Tiffany is in charge of his punishment and that put a real scare into him."

Glenn smiled at that. Yes, Tiffany could be intimidating. 

"Mandy, Tiffany wants you to bring Sy to the house tonight at seven o'clock. I know we talked about putting off Sy's punishment until later, but Tiffany wants to tease him and ratchet up his angst for next weekend. It'll be fun. Just a little embarrassment and light spanking for him, nothing too serious. If I'm reading Sy correctly, he's going to hate it and love it. Mostly he'll love it. It'll mess with his mind and make next weekend even more intense for him. That's what he wants."

He added, "Oh, and Tiffany said not to tell Sy anything until just before you leave. She wants it to be a surprise."

Glenn passed along more instructions from Tiffany and Amanda felt the butterflies in her stomach fly up into her throat. This was going to be fun! 

***

That evening after dinner, Sy took the lead in cleaning up the kitchen. Amanda had noticed Sy's greater willingness to help and wondered if it was the influence of the cage. At 6:30 pm Amanda brought Sy a loose-fitting sweatshirt and sweatpants and dropped them on his lap.

"Put these on, Sy, and wear nothing underneath. Wear your slip-on Birkies and no socks. Leave everything else at home: keys, watch, wallet, ring, everything. We're going out."

Sy looked up at her and started to speak but Amanda raised a hand and shook her head 'no'. Sy stopped mid-sentence. 

He's learning, she thought. For reasons she didn't understand, both she and Sy were naturally falling into a dominant-submissive, role-playing game. 

They drove in silence with Amanda at the wheel while Sy shifted uneasily in his seat. 

"Are you going to...uh...be with Glenn?" he asked, thinking his wife wanted an early start to the weekend.

"We're going to see Tiffany, actually, but Glenn will be there," she replied. She looked over at her husband and saw a serious expression on his face. 

"She's going to cane you, you know," she said matter-of-factly. 

"What?' he exclaimed. He was alarmed and started to object.

She touched her finger to her lips for silence. She felt a slight breathlessness that signaled her own building sexual arousal. 

They arrived, greetings were exchanged, and their coats were hung in the closet. Tiffany was dressed in a fitted, long-sleeved silk blouse and skin-tight jeans. Her black hair was pulled back into a severe bun and she wore shiny black heels. She looked Sy up and down and her face showed stern disapproval. 

"I know your transgressions, Sy. You've got to learn to hold up your end of a bargain. A bargain, I might add, that you, yourself, demanded of your wife. Out of respect for her and to acknowledge her sacrifice for you, you must accept this punishment. Do you agree?" 

"Well, what am I agreeing to? I want to..." he started, but Tiffany silenced him with a single finger to her lips.

Amanda spoke. "Sy, you and I have been over this more than once. If you want any hope of watching me with Glenn, you'll do what you're told. I've turned this matter over to Tiffany, so you'll do whatever she says."

Sy saw a hard look on his wife's face, a look he had rarely seen. She appeared dead serious and he saw the same look on Tiffany. Glenn stood behind Tiffany and beyond the sight of both women. He looked amused. With the slightest of smiles and a wink, he caught Sy's gaze and gave him a nod. He cocked his head toward the basement stairway and nodded again. 

"I guess so," Sy said cautiously. He followed Tiffany and Mandy down the stairs. 

Glenn followed close behind Sy. Under his breath so the women couldn't hear, Glenn whispered, "Just roll with the punches."

In the basement, Sy looked at the array of devices displayed on the kitchen table. Wooden paddles, leather straps, martinets, whips, and canes; all of various sizes and shapes. 

"Amanda tells me you have a safe-word now, 'red light'. Is that right, Sy?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes."

"Good. Don't forget that safe-word, Sy. Take off your clothes." 

Amanda stood next to Tiffany and nodded in agreement. Sy saw no sympathy on either woman's face and he automatically looked to Glenn. He had that same amused expression on his face and he gave Sy another wink and a barely perceptible nod. 

Sy took off his sweatshirt and then, reluctantly, his sweatpants. He felt burning shame at his nakedness, but even worse, he felt an erection coming on. 

"Let's see how you're doing in your cage," Tiffany said. 

She knelt down and examined his trapped penis and scrotum. She hefted the cage in one hand while lightly dragging her fingernails over his scrotum with the other. That only made matters worse. Sy felt his erection strain against the stainless steel bars. 

"Uncomfortable, Sy? That's the whole point, isn't it? This is a good fit and I see no reason for this device to come off until we meet again next Sunday evening."

Sy felt his heart sink. That was five days from now! And he'd be trapped in the cage during the whole time Mandy and Glenn were...he couldn't complete the thought. He knew it was going to be hell!

"Sy, each of those tools on the table has a long history of use by people all over the world to correct bad behavior. If you persist in your bad behavior you will sample every one of them. It would be a very painful way to learn but learn you will. I intend to see to that."

Tiffany picked up a rattan cane and swung it up and down as if testing it's suitability for the coming task. It cut through the air with a menacing swish and Sy cringed. 

"Frightening, isn't it, Sy? It sounds much worse when you know it's about to connect with your bare ass.

"Get across the table now, and hold fast to the far edge," she said, pointing with the cane. "Don't let go of the table for any reason. None whatsoever, Sy."

Sy got into position and although he had never done this before, he automatically seemed to know what was required. The table felt cold and unyielding. Tiffany tapped the cane against his ankles and said, "Shoulder width. Feet straight ahead and eyes forward. Now hold that position." 

Amanda sat in a chair in front and to his right. She crossed her legs and held her knees in expectation. Sy glanced at her and she returned a stern, cold stare. Sy looked straight ahead and saw his reflection in the cold glass of the sliding door. Before him, the curtains were wide open. Outside it was pitch black and in the reflection he could see Tiffany behind him, walking to and fro, swishing the cane, her heels clicking sharply on the floor. It occurred to him that the open curtains meant anyone in the backyard had a spectacular view. 

"That is the correct position, Sy. If you raise up or if you raise your foot off the ground, the cane stroke won't count. If you let go of the table and stand up, that stroke won't count and I'll add another stroke. Stand up twice and we start over from zero. And eyes straight ahead, do you understand, Sy?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Tiffany smiled at this. He was such a natural! 

"The English perfected caning, did you know that, Sy?" He didn't answer so she tapped the cane against his bare bottom. 

"Yes...No...I mean...I don't know," he stammered. 

"Well, they did. In order to properly learn from the experience, they expected the person receiving the cane to participate in their own chastisement. For that reason, restraints weren't used; they expected full cooperation. So, in that spirit, Sy, you are unrestrained. You are participating. You will count the strokes and thank me for each one. And never let go of the table. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am." 

Yes, such a natural!

She walked back and forth behind him, swishing the cane as she spoke. Each stroke sent a shiver through him. He felt so exposed, so vulnerable, and so full of shame!

"There were four text messages at one stroke each. Two phone calls, at three strokes each; that's ten. Getting drunk, six. Masturbating...how shameful, Sy!...is six more. That's twenty-two strokes of the cane, Sy. Do you have any idea what that means?"

"No, Ma'am." His mouth felt dry. 

"It's quite a lot, Sy. Anyone who has ever received the cane would wilt at the prospect. But there's more. Much more."

Sy began to sweat. He chanced a quick glance at Mandy and she was staring at him with a thin, Mona Lisa smile! 

My God! Mandy was enjoying this! 

"Then, there's the matter of you spying on your wife in the hotel bar. Again, how shameful, Sy! That's another dozen. Now we're up to...what...thirty-four? Finally, you pulled your wife away from her lover; nearly a case of coitus interruptus, as I heard it. Let's add sixteen more for a nice round number, fifty. Fifty hard strokes of the cane, Sy, just to get back into your wife's good graces. Do you agree to fifty hard strokes of the cane? Say it!"

Tiffany's voice had grown to a harsh crescendo that demanded an answer. Sy felt his heart race and his wet palms slip on the far edge of the table. Drops of sweat from his forehead ran down into his eyes and burned. He dared not brush them away! 

He wanted to stand up and say 'no'. He wanted to stand up and shout 'HELL NO'! 

Instead, he heard himself say, "Yes, I agree." He couldn't keep the quaver out of his voice.

Behind him, he heard Glenn chuckle. Sy glanced again at Mandy and she was...smiling! Oh, this was unfair! So unfair! Behind him, Tiffany swished the cane through the air again and again, each stroke making him flinch and adding to his torment. He felt the cane tap lightly against his bare bottom and he tensed in anticipation of the first searing stroke. 

"Stand up, Sy," Tiffany said. Sy seemed confused by this sudden turn of events. After a moment, he stood up.

AnnaHeat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaHeat

Tiffany set the cane down on the table and moved a kitchen chair into the middle of the room. She sat down on the chair and motioned to Sy. 

"Over my lap, Sy. Now."

Sy scampered to get into position across Tiffany's lap. His cage hit her near leg and he readjusted himself so his cage hung between her jeans-clad legs. Tiffany tightly closed her legs and effectively trapped his cage between them. His hands and feet touched the rug on either side of her. It hardly seemed possible, but he felt even more helpless and vulnerable. 

Tiffany spoke. "This is the position you'll want to use, Mandy. Keep your legs tightly closed and he's quite unable to get away. You can use your hand or an implement. I'd suggest a wooden spoon or a hairbrush; either one is quite effective."

She rubbed Sy's bottom with her hand. 

"Bit of a pudding ass, Sy. I want you to start running with Mandy at least three times a week. Run-walk until you can run a mile, then work up to two miles. No alcohol at all. Eat clean and this lard should go away. If it doesn't, I have excellent ways to motivate you."

Her hand came down on his ass with a resounding slap.

"OWW!"

"No sounds, Sy. Be quiet." 

She struck again, twice. 

"OWW!...owww."

"Quiet. And count. Start over from 'one'."

Regular as a metronome, Tiffany spanked Sy with her hand, sometimes alternating cheeks and sometimes concentrating her attention on one spot. Sy kept count while he struggled to hold position. At fifty, Tiffany stopped and rubbed his pink bottom.

"How are you doing, Sy? You can stand up, put on your clothes, and leave anytime. But then it's 'game over', Sy. No more cock-cages, no more dates for Mandy, and you'll never watch her with her lover. Do you want me to stop now? Do I hear your safe-word?"

Only a moment passed before Sy said, "No. Keep going."

Unseen by Sy, Tiffany and Amanda exchanged smiles and Tiffany began again. At one hundred, Sy's bare bottom was glowing red and he was squirming under her hand. But he had kept count.

"Shall I keep going, Sy?"

"Yes." This was tolerable, he thought. But after a moment's reflection, he realized the spanking really didn't hurt that much; it was mostly for humiliation. Apparently, Tiffany knew that, too. 

"Mandy, hand me that wooden hairbrush, please," Tiffany said, pointing to a large, polished hardwood brush. She felt Sy's body stiffen at her words. 

A hairbrush!

Tiffany hefted the large brush in her hand, then rested it against Sy's already burning bottom. It felt cool against his skin. 

"This is a full-size, Mason-Pearson hairbrush, Sy, direct from London. These have been keeping miscreants in line since the days of Queen Victoria. You'll find it quite effective. Now count."

Tiffany raised the brush and brought it down on his bare ass with a sharp 'splat'.

"WHOA! FUUUCK!" cried Sy, rising up. Tiffany clenched her legs together and held him in place. 

"Hold still, Sy, and mind your language." 

Splat!

"AWWW! FU...UHHH..." 

Splat! This time, Sy stifled a cry and hissed through his teeth. 

"That's three. You aren't counting, Sy. We'll stop at ten if you can take seven more without crying out. You don't have to count. Can you do that?" asked Tiffany.

"Mandy!" cried Sy. 

She answered, "It's out of my hands, Sy, you know that. You are subject to Tiffany's discipline and I'd advise you to do what she says. Just take your seven like a man."

Mandy seemed harsh and not at all like the loving wife he had known. She had distanced herself from him and he didn't like it. 'Like a man' seemed unnecessarily demeaning. 

This punishment was fucking hard! 

Unseen by him, Tiffany and Amanda exchanged glances. Tiffany cocked her head and raised an eyebrow as if inquiring of Amanda if she should continue. Amanda returned a slight nod.

"Here we go, Sy. Hold very still and be quiet. It will be over in five seconds; you can do it, baby," Tiffany said. 

Baby? Tiffany called me baby? What the...?

Tiffany rained down staccato hairbrush blows onto Sy's tender bottom. He held his breath and clenched his buttocks. It was over in seconds but he was breathing like he'd run a mile and his ass felt like it was on fire...but he hadn't made a sound. For reasons he couldn't fathom, he felt proud. 

Glenn handed Tiffany a jar of aloe vera cream and she rubbed the cool, soothing salve over Sy's abused skin. She lectured him about how he was to behave in the future when Amanda and Glenn were together. 

"See the red, bulls-eye pattern, Mandy? That's the sign of a good paddling. He'll feel that tomorrow. He'll be able to sit but maybe not so comfortably," she said, looking across at Amanda. She noted the smile on her young protege's face, confirming they were simpatico when it came to correcting errant husbands. 

"Okay, Sy, get up and put your clothes back on," said Tiffany. Ordinarily, she would've ordered him to stand naked with his nose against the window and his hands on his head, but she had correctly surmised Sy was close to his limits in both pain and wounded pride. She had pushed him far enough for one night. There would be other nights. 

"Boys, Mandy and I are going to make coffee and there's dessert upstairs. I'll call you when the coffee's ready," Tiffany said, motioning for Amanda to follow her up the stairs. 

After they left, Glenn handed Sy a small envelope.

"There're four strong pain pills in there, Sy. Take one now and chew it so it works faster. You may need another one tonight. That was wild, eh? But you pulled through very well and you've got nothing to be ashamed of. After you leave, Tiffany's going to attack me in the bedroom. This sort of thing always gets her motor running, so thank you for that!" he added with a little laugh.

Sy was pouting. 

"Yeah, I get my pride wrecked and a sore ass and you get your wife hot-to-trot. Plus, you've got another night with my wife coming up."

Glenn looked at the younger man sympathetically and handed him a glass of water for his pain pill. Sy chewed the pill and swallowed and Glenn told him to keep the pills secret from the women. 

"You're new to this, Sy, so just go along with it and see where it takes you. Look, I know that was tough but you got through it, right? That proves you're tougher than you think. So like I said before, no hard feelings, eh? 

"Tonight was for Tiffany and she deserves her fun, too. And you're going to get your wish. You'll get to watch me fuck Mandy. We're going to put on a good show for you, too, but Mandy's not ready yet. She's still too new to this and she's still too shy. But you wait and see. She's got real potential."

Watch me fuck Mandy! Even though that's what he wanted, Sy was shocked anew by Glenn's words. 

Glenn was talking about his wife! And Mandy had 'real potential' for...what, exactly? Yet, Glenn's words had aroused him like a drug delivered straight to his brainstem. He wanted to be there to see Mandy taken, to hear her cries, and to watch her climax on the cock of another man. He wanted to see it, hear it, feel it, taste it, and smell it! He burned for it! 

He felt his erection strain against the cage but this time it was different. It was frustrating to not get erect but the constant pressure on his penis kept his brain aroused at a high level, a very high level, and he could do nothing to relieve it. He felt his heart beating like a drum and felt blood hammer against his trapped penis. 

"Let's go upstairs now, the coffee should be about done," Glenn said, guiding the younger man toward the stairs. At the stairs, he stopped.

"Here's how the game works, Sy. We go upstairs and we don't talk about what just happened. It's behind us now, completely in the past. You will feel sore but do your best to hide it because that's part of the game. That pain medicine will kick in soon so smile and no pouting, eh? Don't ruin this night for the others."

Glenn clapped him on the back in a gesture of camaraderie. "And don't worry about those fifty cane strokes, Sy. Tiffany's going to give you a generous credit for tonight and reduce your total by a lot, but don't tell Tiffany or Mandy I said that. Behave yourself and most of the rest of those strokes will disappear. But don't fuck up or Tiffany will make you really regret it.

"Tiff is tough, Sy, but she's also very sweet. If she ever decides to be super-sweet to you, and you know what I mean, just go along with it. You have my permission to do whatever Tiff wants but you better check with Mandy, first. Women are funny that way. We let them screw around but they won't let us screw around. Doesn't seem fair but that's how it is."

They walked up the stairs and Sy's mind was reeling. The coffee, cookies, and light conversation seemed to Sy like it had come from an alien world. He could think only of his straining erection, his tender bottom, and the Saturday to come. 

***

On the way home, the mood was frosty in Mandy's SUV. 

"Are you pouting, Sy? You've no reason to pout. You're getting what you wanted and tonight you got what you deserved. You wanted me to flirt with Glenn and I did. You wanted me to fuck Glenn and I did. In fact, I'm going to fuck him again because you want me to. 

"You broke our rules, Sy. Rules you agreed to, so you got punished for it. You got off light, too, a little spanking instead of the cane." 

Sy winced at her words. He stole a glance at Mandy and her eyes were straight ahead on the road. She was smiling. This was not his Mandy. Something about adultery had hardened her. This Mandy was a hard-ass. 

"I was ambushed tonight, Mandy. I was humiliated and got my ass whipped. I know I deserved it but it seemed so...brutal. I wasn't feeling any love." 

Am I pouting, he thought? He didn't think so. He'd suffered at the hands of that she-devil Tiffany with the full acquiescence of his wife. His butt hurt but the pain pill had taken the edge off and made him woozy and talkative.

"You're looking forward to Saturday night with Glenn, aren't you, Mandy?" he added with a touch of bitterness.

Without hesitation she replied, "Yes, I am." 

"Let's see, you've got all night and all the next morning until checkout time," he said. "You'll fuck half the night and he'll fuck you again in the morning, and maybe again after breakfast. You're going to come home all fucked out, Mandy. You'll sleep all afternoon and walk funny the next day."

Mandy turned her head and glanced at her husband as she drove. Her eyes sparkled in the semi-darkness with the reflection of the passing lights. 

"Tiffany talked to me about letting you watch, Sy. She thinks it's important you get your end away, too. You want to watch me fuck Glenn and I understand that. It's coming, Sy, but not yet." 

Sy's mood instantly buoyed and he felt a wild excitement surge in his heart. This was what he craved! He would finally watch his wife have sex with another man! His sore butt seemed fair recompense for the pleasures just ahead. He knew he could follow Mandy's rules next time. He had to!

"If I let you watch, you'll have to be absolutely still and quiet in the bedroom. Like a bug on the wall, Sy. I want to concentrate on Glenn and I can't concentrate if you interfere. You won't take part at all. It won't be a threesome, Sy."

Sy slept without his cage that night. "Tiffany wants you to wear it until Sunday afternoon but I'm letting you stay out until Saturday. She doesn't need to know everything and it's my decision, anyway. Unless you want to wear it, of course." 

Sy shook his head 'no'. He was still smarting from his rough treatment. The clandestine medicine helped him sleep, but next morning his butt was still burning. 

***

The next night, Wednesday, they made slow, languid love. Amanda was affectionate and loving but Sy could tell her mind was elsewhere. She just wasn't in the moment with her husband. Sy knew she was thinking of Saturday night but he was, too. He also knew Amanda would deny him sex after tonight, until after her adulterous tryst with Glenn. 

He wondered. Would she be too sore to have sex with him after her sex marathon? In a perverse way, he hoped she would be. 

After he climaxed, Sy had but one thought: That is the last one! That was all I get for the next four days or maybe longer! 

Thursday, Sy arrived home after work to find Amanda dressed for running. She offered Sy his running gear and a new headlamp. "Put this on," she said. "We're going to do a mile before dinner. You're going to start running and get rid of your pear body, Sy. Tiff's orders."

Sy did not like to run. He occasionally lifted weights but running was too damn hard.

"Your running shoes look worn out, Sy. We'll get you a new pair when I get back from my date." 

Sy winced again at the constant references to her date. Everything seemed to pivot around that. It was so strange. He wanted it to happen but at the same time, he dreaded it. It was confusing and it pulled him in all directions at once.

They started walking, then slow-running as they headed for Division Street. Sy wanted to run too fast and Amanda had to rein him back. After a minute running, they walked for thirty seconds, then they ran for another minute. They continued in this manner until they had reached the halfway point at Division, then they started back. They arrived home and Sy was winded but overall he felt good. 

"That wasn't too bad, Mandy. I can do this," he said, feeling proud.

"We'll gradually increase the mileage until you can run with me on my runs. This is going to be great, Sy, and your spare tire is going to disappear all by itself. In a few months, you'll be able to run with me and Glenn on our shorter runs. Don't worry, we'll all stick together. We'll never leave you behind." 

A running threesome. The allegory was not lost on Sy. 

***

On Friday, Sy got home from work and couldn't find his bottle of Scotch. What he found instead was a new lock installed on his liquor cabinet. He was locked out.

"Who did that?" he asked when Amanda got home.

"Al Wilson from across the street. Didn't I tell you?" she replied. Al was retired from the police force and he did handyman jobs in the neighborhood. He had been a runner and had a few marathons under his belt. 

"How much did that cost us?" said Sy. 

"Nothing."

"Nothing? He did it for free?" Sy was incredulous. 

"Well, not exactly. I gave him some pictures of me. Just stuff on my phone," Amanda replied. 

Sy was immediately suspicious. "Show me." 

She opened her phone and showed him.

"Mandy! Did Glenn take these pictures?" 

She nodded 'yes' and smiled shyly. Sy was aghast. On her phone were more than a dozen photos of Mandy naked. "Did you show Al these?"

"No, of course not. Just these three," she said, pointing to the tamest three pictures. "I printed them out for him. He only has single hard-copies."

One was a picture of Mandy's face and bare shoulders. She was lying on the bed, her black hair splayed across the pillow. Her face was flushed and she was wearing a silly 'I've just been fucked' grin. This was the photo Glenn had sent to Sy last Friday night. 

The second picture was of her standing in the doorway of the hotel bathroom, back-lit, with her back to the camera and face hidden. She was totally naked from head to her toe. Her bare legs were elegantly posed and her raven hair hung down her back. The perfect roundness of her bottom was especially alluring. 

The third picture was of her bare breasts. It was taken from her left side, three-quarters on, and extended vertically from her belly button to her mouth, hiding most of her face. Her left arm, the one closest to the camera, was flexed at the elbow and it supported her full breasts in the crook of her elbow and forearm. Her areolas were puffy and her thick nipples stood at an up-angle, each pointed slightly outward. The warm, incandescent lighting made her skin glow pink and it took Sy's breath away. Here was a photo worthy of the appellation, fine art.

"Mandy, does anyone else have these? Does Glenn?" he asked. His agitation surprised Amanda.

"No, Sy. Just me and just on my phone. Glenn wanted me to send them to him but I told him 'no'."

Sy looked at the other, unshared photos. They were more graphic with lewd displays of her naked pudendum, fresh from sex. Her labia were red and swollen, her skin glistened, and her pubic hair was matted. In more than one photo, a rivulet of semen could be seen leaking from her gaping lips to trickle down toward her anus. 

Fuuuck! thought Sy! This was raw pornography and it starred Mandy!

"Glenn took these last Friday?" Sy asked again. He was trying to stay calm.

"Yes."

Amanda wondered if she should have deleted all those photos and not shared some with Al. The truth was, Al had seen all of the photos on her phone, but only briefly and over her shoulder. Al had only possession of the three, much tamer, art photos. 

"Fuck, Mandy! Why did you do that?" 

The immediacy of what had actually taken place in the hotel last Friday night hit Sy hard. It was one thing to hear about it but quite another to see graphic proof of it. 

What if he had been there and had watched while it happened? Watched his wife mate with her lover and heard her sighs and whimpers and heard their bare skin slapping together? The room would have seemed claustrophobic. It would have been hot and stuffy and suffused with the raw smell of sex. 

Sy felt momentarily lightheaded. 

"And Al just has these three pictures and didn't see the others, right?" He felt protective of his wife. Glenn had done this to her and taken pictures to prove it! 

"Right," Amanda said, "just those three. I didn't want him to see the others."

Technically, that's true, she thought. But she also knew she was shading the truth. 

Al had seen the pictures, all of them. She hadn't wanted him to see but he had just seemed to be there, looking over her shoulder as she scrolled through the photos. At the time it had given her a naughty thrill but now she wasn't so sure. She thought it best if she kept some details from Sy. Sy seemed too worked up to know everything. 

Amanda continued. "It took only twenty minutes for Al to install the lock and then we chatted. I made him coffee and I was being flirty with him and I guess acting a little silly. I gave him a quick look and asked him if I could trade those three pictures instead of cash. He was real eager to get his hands on them, believe me! He just loved the titty picture. He asked to see my tits for real but I told him 'no'. But my face is hidden on the two naughty pictures so I thought it was okay. I didn't think you'd mind. He promised he wouldn't show them to anyone or post them on the internet. And even if he did, no one would know it was me." 

Oh, sure! Right, thought Sy.

Their secret was getting loose! Now their ex-cop neighbor had photos of his naked wife! Exhibitionism was a side of Mandy he had never seen nor even suspected. 

***

That night they cuddled and held each other close. Amanda wore a full-length heavy nightgown and wouldn't let Sy get his hands inside to feel her bare skin. 

"Just cuddle, Babe, don't try to get me worked up. You know we can't have sex tonight. I've got to save myself for Glenn." He cringed but knew it was true. The next day was Saturday and Sy anticipated it with dread and excitement. 

Sy kissed his wife on her head and tried to meld himself around her body. She felt so small and vulnerable and he was about to throw her to a hungry wolf! He was going to give her to Glenn for an entire night! How could he do that to his precious wife? But in some perverse manner, the situation was intensely arousing. Sy adjusted his erection so it didn't poke Amanda in her bottom. No sense both of them getting aroused on a night when sex was off the table. 

"Hold me closer, Babe, I'm a little frightened," she said. 

He pulled her close and asked, "Frightened? Why?"

"Because I'm liking this and it scares me. I like that right now your cock is stiff and you're not going to get any from me. I've never denied you before but now denying you excites me. I'm scared because I enjoyed sex with Glenn so much and I'm looking forward to doing it again. I enjoyed your punishment, too. Could you tell? Are you ashamed of your wife? I'm scared for what this could mean." 

"No, I'm not ashamed of you, Mandy. I deserved it...I mean, I broke our rules, didn't I? I didn't like what Tiffany did to me but I can take it." 

He was thinking about what Glenn had told him, to 'go along with the program'. Actually, Glenn meant to go along with Tiffany's program. Tiffany was the puppet master. Sy didn't think he had any choice but to cooperate if he ever hoped to watch his wife have sex. 

"What do you mean, Mandy, 'scared for what this could mean'?" 

Amanda took a deep breath in and out. 

"Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be doing something like this, Babe. Now, I'm having an affair with an older man and I'm thinking about sex all the time. Wild, kinky sex. 

"For example. This morning with Al? I realized I didn't have enough cash to pay him and I knew he wouldn't want to take a check. At the last minute, I thought of giving him those pictures instead of cash. It just popped into my head and I didn't even think about it, I just did it. I felt so naughty and so excited knowing he'd probably go home and masturbate to them. I'm not like that. I've never been like that." She buried her head deeper into the crook of his neck. 

"And that's not all," she continued. "When he asked to see my tits? I told him 'no' but I actually thought about doing it. I mean, I actually considered showing him my tits, for real!"

Her words dealt Sy a body blow and the buzzing in his brain grew louder. He felt his cock get even harder and the urge to push it into Amanda's pajamaed bottom was nearly overwhelming. 

Mandy nearly showed Al her naked tits! Sy felt his heart pounding.

"If I hadn't had to leave for an appointment I don't know what I might have done, Sy. That's what's so scary," she said. "I've never been like that."

Sy knew this wasn't the time to talk in-depth so he didn't comment. In few moments, Amanda spoke again.

"Do you still want to do this, Sy?"

"Do you want to do this, Mandy? That's what matters to me." 

"Yes I do, Sy. I've never felt like this before, so horny all the time. It's kinda scary. It's totally your call, Babe. But I want to hear you say it. Tell me again." 

Sy took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. The overwhelming lust he had felt the first time Amanda went on a date wasn't quite the same this time, but lust was there nonetheless. His mind was made up. Tomorrow night had been gathering momentum all week long until it had become a huge day with a life all it's own. It had become too big to stop.

"Yes, Mandy, I want you to do it. Spend the night with Glenn." Somehow, it seemed easier to say this time.

"Okay, Sy, I'm going to do it. I think we've got all our bases covered. The booze is locked up. Don't sneak any into the house and don't hang out in a bar. If you do I will know, and I'll keep you locked you up in that cock cage for months. Got it?" she said. The logical, hard-edged Amanda was back.

"Okay," he said. She was being fair with him but even so, her blunt talk hurt his feelings. He much preferred his former, sweeter Mandy. 

"Your cock cage will keep you horny so you won't lose your nerve. I don't want any more pleas in the middle of the night to come home. I'm keeping my phone turned off but I'll send you a few texts and pictures when I can. Remember, this night is for me and Glenn. Your job is to wait for me at home.

"One more thing, Sy. Tiffany asked me if it was alright if she played with you tomorrow night. I said it was okay. She's got something special planned and she wanted my permission. So I want you to do whatever she says, Sy. She won't punish you, she promised. No spankings and no canes. Unless you ask her for it, of course."

"What does she want, then?"

"I don't know, Sy, but just go along with her. Please, for me?"

***

Saturday dawned and Sy was up early, unable to sleep. He stepped out of the shower and when he had finished drying his hair, Amanda handed him his cock cage and a bottle of silicone lube. Hot air from the hair dryer evaporated the moisture from his groin but left his penis swollen with new blood and growing harder by the second. Amanda began applying lube oil, delicately using her fingertips and fingernails, enjoying the sight of her husband's growing erection and the awful predicament he faced.

"Nice, Sy. You're already getting hard thinking about what I'm going to do tonight," she said, not hiding the delight in her voice. She had managed to get the base ring around his penis and scrotum before his shaft had become too rigid, but the penis cage looked ridiculously small against the substantial size of his erect shaft. 

Nice cock, she thought. Glenn's cock is different but he's got nothing on my husband. I can have the best of both worlds!

"Hold still, now," she said, and she produced two bags of frozen peas. "We're going to have to shrink this down."

She had anticipated the problem she had created and had looked forward to applying the frozen cure. While Sy looked down and watched, she sandwiched his scrotum and erect penis between the two frosty plastic bags. Sy backpedaled until his back was against the wall. 

"Yikes! That's cold, Mandy!" he cried. 

But it was effective and his strong erection rapidly softened. Less than a minute later, she snapped the lock closed and trapped his still swollen penis in its ice-cold prison. Sy felt a moment of panic but tamped it down. It was a strange sensation to know his penis was locked away in an inescapable cage and unavailable for any sexual use, either by him or anyone else. 

"It stays on until tomorrow afternoon, Sy. I really like the idea that you're going to be on edge the whole time I'm gone. I'll be thinking about that when I'm with Glenn." 

She wasn't trying to be cruel, just honest, but her remark caused Sy to look down at his pitifully shrunken penis constrained in its cage. Only a few moments ago it had been proud, erect, and giving him a feeling of strength and vitality. Now it was soft and cold and he felt...nothing. He knew that if he gave in to it, a wild sense of panic could overtake him and make him frantic to escape. He also knew escape was impossible. To stay sane, he had to constantly calm himself and slow his breathing.

Bubbling just beneath the surface was the realization that his wife, and probably Tiffany, had complete control of his penis. Tonight he couldn't get an erection, much less have an orgasm. Tonight he was staying home, perpetually horny and stone-cold sober while his wife was fucking her boss in a huge luxury hotel bed. In his mind's eye he could see them having sex, a thought that was at once arousing and horrifying. He wanted it to happen but then again, he didn't. He wanted his wife to have this night with Glenn but the looming reality proved much harsher than the fantasy. 

Just then Amanda received a text message. She read it and gasped. 

"Oh, oh!"

"What is it, Mandy?"

"It's from Tiffany. She just found out that Brenda and her new boyfriend will be at the Savoy Hotel tonight, same as us. But Tiffany says Glenn and I are going anyway! Tiffany is coming, too. And Sy? You're coming with us as Tiffany's date!"

***

End of chapter six. Thanks for reading.

 

Published 
Written by Tennesseered
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments