Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rick and I

"A friend in need is a friend indeed"

95
16 Comments 16
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

For years I have been imagining my wife being fucked by some other guy. Any time she was away overnight my imagination would run away and I would often masturbate to the image of her cheating on me. I even imagine her on her knees in her boss’s office with the door closed, giving him what his wife won’t.

Men have always been attracted to her and she has always been comfortable around them, more so than women. She is no glamour puss, but she is very pretty, with a slim but soft and curvy body and killer legs.

Just watching her climb a flight of stairs can get me hard. She also has nipples that always seem to be erect and are often noticeable through her tops. I have no actual evidence of her fooling around other than in my head.

Even during sex, I imagine another guy is present. If I am licking her pussy, I imagine that I’m getting her ready for him to fuck. I envision him at her head with his cock in her mouth waiting until she’s ready. Then he nudges me aside to sit with my erection in my hand and watch her open her legs and welcome his cock into her.

I have even given him a name. Rick is a bit younger than her, tall and slim with a large, uncut cock that she worships. Sometimes, when we 69, I grasp her ass in my two hands and hold her pussy lips open, imagining that she and Rick are kissing, that he is lying beside her with her leg over his hips and his big cock is right in front of my face.

It is then that I suspect that what I want is to slip my lips over that cock and suck it before guiding it into her pussy. I know that I would love to watch, from very close, a large cock press between her wet labia and slowly enter her. I want to lick her clit while she receives its long, slow strokes and then lick her pussy cream from it as it withdraws.

Sometimes she lets me fuck her after Rick has cum in her, but often I cum stroking myself just watching them. When I fuck her after him, her pussy is so stretched and slick with his cum that she hardly feels my cock.

For a long time, I kept my perversion to myself for fear of her freaking her out, but about a year ago I began to bring up the idea of another man during sex. She took it as a fantasy meant to enhance our arousal and she responded positively. Her orgasms became more vigorous and she became more verbal during sex.

Then I introduced her to Rick, my imaginary doppelganger. That is when she began to suspect that I was bi, wanting to suck a cock. She started taunting me and calling me her bi-cuckold when I mentioned him. She asked for a lot more oral sex and for me to masturbate for her. She liked me to cum on her tits and sometimes in her mouth.

One night in bed, she shocked me by asking me how serious I was about sharing her. Her manner was quite nonchalant. When I recovered my speech, naturally I asked, “What do you mean?”

“Well, there’s this guy at work who has been hitting on me for months, asking me out on a date. Of course, I told him no, that I’m married. Eventually, it became a little game between us, he would ask and I would turn him down.

He kept telling me what I was missing out on, how great sex with him would be. Finally, a few weeks ago he invited me to lunch. That seemed harmless enough so I said OK.”

“Don’t tell me you have been fucking someone all this time!” I blurted.

“No, calm down. It’s still relatively harmless.” My brain was racing a mile a minute. “We have been to lunch a few times and recently you became part of the conversation. He wondered what you would think if we did have sex. So naturally I told him of your fantasies.”

“What do you mean, ‘relatively harmless’, is that like being a little pregnant?” Clever retort there, but I was not feeling clever. I was alarmed but aroused.

“Well, we haven’t had actual sex yet, but there has been a little touchy-feely in his car. We have kissed a few times, and when I saw the impression of his hard cock in his pants I wanted to see the real thing. He is much bigger than you are.”

“He showed you his cock?” I was incredulous, but damn it, my cock was growing more interested every moment. “Did you touch it?”

“Yes, I held it for a little while. It had a large drop of precum on the tip, and I didn’t want him to have a wet spot on his pants, so I sort of licked it clean before we got back to the office.”

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

“Jesus, what did he do then?” I was not sure that I wanted to know.

“He told me he went into the men’s room and jerked off in a stall. Otherwise, his cock would not go down.”

“He came to your office to tell you this?” My cock was hard as a rock. She rubbed its outline through my pants.

“No, it was the next time we lunched together. Sitting in his car; he was begging me to relieve him this time. Said he got blue balls, whatever that is.” My eyebrows went up at this old canard from my teen years.

“I had to do it just to satisfy my curiosity, so I gave him a blow job and swallowed when he came in my mouth. It was much like one of your fantasies. Are you angry with me?” She asked with the same concern as if she had put a ding in the car fender; no big deal.

Now she was pulling my cock from my pants, “Geeze, look at you. You’re leaking a river. You like hearing about me sucking a guy off, don’t you? What about when I fuck him?”

“Are you planning to fuck him?” Things seemed to be moving at a very rapid pace suddenly, and so far, I had not been in the picture.

“I assumed that you would want me to, it’s your Rick fantasy: a handsome young guy with a big dick who makes my pussy wet when we kiss and play around; the perfect storm. Maybe I’ll bring him home for an extended lunch. I don’t think he will want to meet you though, at least not yet.”

She bent down and took me in her mouth; end of discussion. I closed my eyes and became lost in wonderful feelings. After she made me cum in her mouth I was able to think rationally about this situation. But I needed a little time. I asked when she planned to see him again. “Well, we don’t have lunch every day, only when he asks me.”

Meanwhile, she went off to work the next day with a big smile on her face, and I went to work with a lot on my mind. At noon I decided that I had forgotten something at home. Nobody was there. It was Friday so the lunch affair was on hold for a couple of days, I assumed.

When I arrived home that evening, the wife was preparing dinner, humming contentedly to herself at the stove. I snuck up behind her and took her tits in my hands, pinching her nipples. “Not now Rick, my husband will be home any minute,” she giggled, then turned and kissed me pressing her tongue to my lips.

“Can you taste him, darling?” she looked me in my eyes and licked her lips lasciviously. I was momentarily bumfuzzled until she laughed out loud at my confused look. “Joking,” pause, “I brushed my teeth when I got home.” Another peal of laughter.

I was frantic the whole weekend. Every time she got within reach, I tried to make love with my wife. We kissed and hugged; I played with her tits and rubbed my constantly hard cock against her every chance I got. The wet spot in my shorts never went away.

She was quite responsive to my overtures, never shooting me down. She let me fuck her twice on Saturday, not saying anything about this guy. I couldn’t get enough of her. I wanted to lick her pussy, suck on her tits and squeeze her buns.

By the time we went to bed, I was exhausted from trying to be a stud. I slept like a baby and awoke wanting to smother her with love. She seemed to enjoy my enthusiasm for which I was grateful. After all, I had spent two weeks worrying that she was being lured away from me.

Finally, on Sunday night I couldn’t hold back any longer. As we lay in bed, I asked her if she was really ready to sleep with this guy from her job.

“What do you think. Should I do it, should I let him fuck me? Is that what you would like me to do? Should I leave it up to you? I’ll fuck him if you say so.”

She put it right on me. I was boxed in; the idea excited me. The reality terrified me. She waited for me to speak, and waited and waited.

At last, with a laugh, she spoke, “You doofus, I’m not fucking anybody but you, and I haven’t been sucking any cocks but yours. This has all been a big con job.

“Yours is the only cock I want to suck, and the only one that’s getting into my pussy, and Rick of course. So forget all that other crap and kiss me goodnight.”

Oh well, back to fantasy sex. Rick will be happy.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments