Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slaving away in the kitchen

"Continuing the story of time-traveller Kim's experiences as a slave-girl back in ancient Rome"

15
5 Comments 5
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Kim's master came into the kitchen. From the look on his face, she could see what he wanted, and it wasn't food. His dark eyes seemed to be drilling into hers. She stopped kneading the bread, putting it down on the counter and turned to face him. Her heart pounded, her core muscles clenched, and her tongue slid over her upper lip. She was eager to please her dominus, to be a good slave-girl. He had spent the last two nights with his wife, while she had spent them alone in her bedroom, with two of her fingers working inside her, a poor substitute for his cock. She was feeling the need for his touch and his desire, hoping that his enthusiasm for his new girl hadn't started to wane.

He came up to her and put both his hands around her neck, holding her firmly as he kissed her forehead, her earlobe, then her mouth, penetrating her deeply with his tongue. He tightened his grip on her throat, just enough to thrill and scare her slightly. Her pulse started to race, and she could feel it in her neck, throbbing hard against his powerful hands. She realised that he must be able to feel it pounding too; she could have no secrets from him. She could feel his heat, his strength, his need, and his growing erection pressing up against her through his toga and her thin tunic.

His large hands moved down to her shoulders and spun her around, pushing her forward so she was pinned against the cool marble of the kitchen counter. He tugged at the ties over her shoulders and a moment later her tunic dropped to the floor. His hands slipped down from her shoulders to cup her breasts, pulling her close to him, his face in her hair, as he fondled and lifted her tits. She closed her eyes as she felt his fingers stroking her nipples, then rubbing them more firmly as they started to grow and stiffen, pulling, tweaking, pinching, making her gasp and yelp. 

One hand grasped her firmly by her hair; the other held her shoulder. He pushed her slowly forwards over the counter until her inflamed nipples touched the cold marble slab. His hands worked down over her back, holding her down on the cool stone, massaging her, working slowly lower. He explored the gently curving contours of her waist before settling on her round ass. His strong hands stroked her gently at first, then kneaded her more firmly, his fingers sinking into her soft, yielding flesh, parting her cheeks.

Out of the corner of her eye she watched as he picked up the jug of olive oil that she had been adding to the dough to get it to the right texture. She knew what he was going to do with it, and just thinking about it made her tingle with anticipation. 

Kim gasped as she felt the trickle of oil on her rear, followed by her master's firm hands, pulling her apart, working the oil into her with his fingertips, slowly preparing her for him. Back in her previous life, in twenty-first century Manchester, anal sex had been something that she had occasionally accepted, but never enjoyed. But here in ancient Rome, they really knew how to do it, and she was starting to get pleasure from it. 

The olive oil slid along her crack, followed by her master's finger, spreading the lubricant up and down, rubbing it into her tight little ring of muscle. She knew she had to relax for what was coming next, and succumbed to his firm massaging. He moved closer and she could feel his erection pressing against her bare thigh and his strong legs pushing hers apart. His well-oiled finger pushed against her, and slid easily inside, turning, twisting, probing her. As he slowly withdrew the finger, he poured another little stream of oil with his other hand. It ran down the penetrating finger and slithered inside her slightly open hole.

His finger returned, pushing in deeper this time, spreading the olive oil inside her, making her tighten up around him. Meanwhile, she could feel the head of his cock moving closer, teasingly brushing up the inside of her thigh and over her wet pussy lips, almost but not quite fucking her, making her moan with desire. She wanted it in there, but she knew that wasn't going to happen. She knew he liked to deny her, to torment her, as a way of reminding her that she was his, to be used as he wished. 

His cock moved higher, into her well-oiled valley. She squeezed her buttocks around it and moved up and down on him as far as her restrained position would allow, spreading the oil over him, eager to feel him and give him pleasure. She could feel him flex against her, and was rewarded by a little groan from him as she clenched him as tightly as she could. 

His strong hands opened her up again and she felt the head of his cock against her tight hole. It felt so big, but she knew that it would go in there, thanks to the slippery oil and his skill and experience, as long as she could keep her excitement under control and relax her muscles. 

He pushed the tip inside her, making her cry out and tighten up again around him. Then he pulled back, and went in again, going a little deeper each time, teasing her taut little hole with the bulging head of his cock. He pushed in further, fucking her with a steady, slow rhythm, stretching her, filling her. She moaned her appreciation as he leaned forward over her, holding her down with one hand on her ass and one between her shoulders, dominating her, owning her. 

His cock in her ass felt so good, large, and satisfying, and although she could hardly move, she tried to pleasure him by clenching and squeezing him inside her. She was getting tingles of pleasure as she did so, and smiled to herself as she heard him groan while she tightened around him. 

AnnyUBright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnyUBright

But she needed more stimulation. Her pussy felt wet but empty, and her clit was in desperate need of attention. She slipped her right hand under herself, down over her mound, so her fingers were almost touching her stiff little button. 

"Mmm," she moaned, as her fingers set to work, moving in little circles, sending ripples of delight shooting through her body.

"No!" she wailed in frustration, as her master's hand firmly pulled her arm out from under her and placed it beside her on the counter.

"Yeow!" she cried, as his hand came crashing down on her backside with a sharp slapping sound. The shock and the little burst of pain made her tighten up around his cock again and sent a thrill surging through her. 

She had clearly done something wrong and had been punished for it. But the firm spank had excited her. A wicked thought came into her mind. Twisting herself slightly sideways, she slipped her left hand underneath herself, cupping her pussy, her fingers tracing over her lips, dipping a little way inside, feeling her own wetness enhanced by the trickle of oil. And then, reaching back a little further, her fingertips touched his balls, swinging to and fro between her thighs. 

Again her arm was pulled away from under her. She could sense his hand raising up above her and waited eagerly for the punishment. She knew what was coming, and the anticipation made it all the more delicious. She bit her lip as she waited.

Whack!

A bit harder this time, he spanked her left cheek. She gasped at the exciting stinging sensation, loving the feel of his firm hand on her body, revelling in the sense of being under his control and being spanked for being a naughty girl. 

His thrusts became harder and faster, fucking her ass more roughly now. He took hold of her hands and pulled them together behind her back. She felt something wrap around her wrists, several times, holding them together. Perhaps it was the belt from her tunic. He wound it a little way up her forearms, pulling them closer, and then she felt him tie the ends of the cord together. 

With her hands restrained behind her back, she couldn't give her gaping pussy or her tingling clit the stimulation that she wanted. So she resigned herself to her fate of an orgasm-free sex session, resolving to focus on her master's pleasure.

He fucked her with a steady rhythm, rocking her whole body to and fro with each thrust. As he pulled back, she felt his cock tugging on her as he almost slipped out of her, then pushed back in, filling her and stretching her, going in deeper and deeper. There was a slight squelching sound as he slid in and out of her well-oiled passage.

Each thrust pushed her a little further up the counter, away from him. His hand reached up and gripped her hair, hauling her back towards him, pulling her onto his cock. Her head was pulled up off the counter, but her ass remained skewered to the marble slab of the kitchen counter, so her back was curved up as far as it would go.

With his other hand, he slapped her ass cheek again, sending a spark through her. Kim gasped and moaned in response, letting him know that she loved it. Sensing her enjoyment, he started to spank her repeatedly, each slap in time with his firm thrusts.

His breathing got heavier and he started to growl and grunt loudly. She could feel his leg muscles tensing up against her.  She knew he was getting close. The shaft buried deep inside her started to flex. Waves of sensation rippled through her, from his throbbing cock and his stinging hand, shooting up through her core and up her arched back. Her legs and toes clenched up, and her hands and arms strained against the binding behind her back. As he started to cum inside her, pulsing and spurting rhythmically, her own body responded with contractions of its own, squeezing him, milking each of his thrusts. Her heartbeat pounded in her ears, her neck, her chest, and deep inside her. His cock and his cum seemed to be going deeper, deeper, reaching all the way through her whole body. The pressure within her built up higher and higher as she gasped for breath, realising that she was on the brink of the first anal orgasm of her life. She screamed loudly as each giant wave of her climax broke, surging, bursting, spilling, crashing and collapsing, only to be replaced by another one just as powerful as the last. It felt so different, bigger, stronger, deeper, more satisfying than any orgasm she had experienced before. 

Kim collapsed like a quivering jelly on the kitchen counter, as he released his grip on her hair, untied her wrists, and withdrew his slowly softening cock. The hands that had been so hard, gripping her and slapping her just a few moments ago, now felt soft and comforting as they stroked her gently, massaging more oil into the tense, aching muscles of her back, her ass, and her thighs, helping her relax as she came down from her high. Each gasping breath came out of her mouth with a soft moan. 

Did she wish she could go back to her life in the twenty-first century? Right now, no way.


 

Published 
Written by NicolasBelvoir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments