Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Suit - Part 2

"A person should be careful what they get into, even if its just for fun."

9
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

My Story Continues.

My eyes scanned the suit and the control device against the wall. I was unable to breathe, and I was scared for my life. I spun around, locking the room and placing the key on the shelf. I was careful to ensure it was back where I knocked it off. I shut off the lights and ran home. I locked my doors even to my bedroom. For the next twelve or so hours, I stared at the ceiling.

When I finally got out of bed, I went to the computer. I began to research what I just found. I discovered little to no information about it. The best I could guess is it was a BDSM bondage suit. But this suit was altered with sensory deprivation concepts built on. Nothing I found was that elaborate or spoke of it online. It was made as experimental equipment.

Suddenly, my doorbell rang, and I peeked out the peephole. Dede was on my porch, and my heart pounded. Shit, I thought I was caught.

I slowly opened the door and said, "Hello." She stared at me and then spoke, " Are you working today or not." I thought she didn't know I was safe. I looked at the clock on the wall and noticed the time.

"Shit, I am so sorry time got away and I fell asleep. I will be right over." I said.

She responded that she was docking me an hour's worth of pay. I closed the door while getting ready. I rushed over. She was leaning against her car as I walked by. I hurried downstairs and then sat down. I heard her drive off while I breathed a sigh of relief. I stood up to see the key in the same spot I left. I was celebrating inside my head, high-fiving myself.

But that was not the end of it. I began my work and placed a box every time I moved it near the door. I would walk across the room but close to the door, even though I didn't need to. I grabbed the door three or four times to ensure it was closed and locked. I even rechecked the critical placement. I picked it up, put it back down carefully, and patted it. I felt like I had been there for hours. Only to discover it was one hour.

I went upstairs to find the juice waiting for me. The note said, "Enjoy my little bug." I started to drink and found myself craving it. I licked the lid, sticking my tongue into the bottle. It was so good, sweet, creamy, and addictive. I finished the bottles and then headed back downstairs to my work. It had not been extended, and my attention had turned but to the door to the room. I thought it crazy, but the juice made me hornier. Maybe even a little more obsessive over the room.

I found my heart racing, and I was sweating. I dropped what I was doing and climbed the shelves to find the essential right where I put it. I jumped down and over to the door to unlock it. The heavy door swung open, and the blinding light turned on. The table had been inclined, facing away from the door and right at the bright sunlight. I stepped around to the front of the table to see the suit hanging or, more like, attached. The table and case are connected and are one. I looked closely to see wires and tubes going from the topic to the table.

I stepped around the table to get a better look. My heart quickened, and felt I began to sweat. I leaned in and started to touch the suit. The significant materials were leather and vinyl that made the suit. The hood had a low mask attachment with a long cylinder over the mouth area and a tube coming from it. The branch appeared very bulky.

The smell was there in the suit. I was thinking how strange it was to have that smell. I breathed in deeply, and It filled my nostrils. I became a little dizzy, as I believe it affected my brain. I felt a little horny also from the smell.

Moving down the suit, I noticed the tubes, straps, and wires all entered the thick steel table. Large cables exited the base of the table and entered the machine. This machine had a dozen or so switches and a few dials. It reminded me of a DJ's mixing board. It had a sizeable three-inch handle that was labeled power. Then I noticed the crotch had a long cylinder attached there also. This looked similar to some penis pump device. The tube coming from it with wires must be controlled by the machine.

I originally had guessed this was some kinky device that Dede used. This is not the case since it had more male-looking attachments.

I reached over to open the suit, neither zipped nor buckled closed. It appeared to be slick inside while having little silver studs attached inside. They were square, built into the material, and about the size of a button. I assume they are used for sensory.

By this time, my hard-on was stretching my jeans. I usually will rub down and push it to the side when I get worked up like this. The mistake I made was thinking this would be the same. I leaked on my jeans and got it on my hand. I thought to myself, "Shit, my mistake." I shook my hand, and a glob of my load landed on the suit. Now I'm in trouble.

I ran to the main room and grabbed a towel. Back at the table, I carefully wiped it up. I meticulously ensured the suit was the same as when I entered. If Dede found out I was in there, she would be hell to deal with. She could call my parents, telling them some crazy stuff, getting me in trouble. My parents would never believe anything I said.

I turned off the lights, then locked the door. I put the keys up on the shelf and bolted to my house. Just as I reached her front door, it opened. Dede was standing there, just staring at me.

I squealed, "Fuck, you scared me."

"Why aren't you done for the evening? I told you I need to be gone before I arrive home," she replied.

I made up some story about my phone having a dead battery. I slid by her and jogged home. I got in the house with a huge sigh from the breath I was holding. I took a shower, then off to bed and I went. I was not done, though. My cock had not shrank. I started to beat off, furiously going at it to get the load to pop off. I yelled at the top of my lungs when I went. My chest is pounding with a loss of breath. I laid there exhausted and spent.

A few hours later, unable to sleep, I made a choice. I could not get the suit out of my mind. I wanted to explore it; I needed to play with it. Tomorrow night, when Dede leaves, I will see what the case can do.

I could not sleep, feeling like a kid on Christmas day. Excitement with a bit of fear rushed through my veins. I spent the day surfing in Santa Cruz to keep my mind on something else. I sat in my car watching the ocean, just eating my sandwich. I was planning how and what I was going to do tonight. It was time to head home and shower before my night of exploration.

The clock read five fifty-four; time to go. I eagerly walked out of the house and up Dede's driveway. She was pulling away. She stopped and looked at me before driving away. I rushed inside and was on my way down into the basement when I stopped. I saw that she had placed the juice out for me. I drank them down quickly, still feeling thirsty for more. I closed the door to the stairs and grabbed the key. I unlocked the room, stepping in as the light turned on.

LuissaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuissaLove

I was now standing in front of the table, examining the suit. First, I thought it might be small, and I might not fit in it. I planned to step into the bathroom and remove my clothes. I closed the door to the room while standing naked, presenting myself in the suit. I was scared and unsure if I should begin this. I was in someone else's house, touching their private property. Then my thoughts changed to, "If I have come this far, I might as well go all out."

I stepped forward, beginning to slide my legs and feet into the lower portion of the suit. My feet were small enough but became tighter as I tried to zip up. I noticed the control panel had its power off. Why would I not have the full effect if I was going through this trouble? I reached forward and was able to pull the control switch up. The machine woke up, and then I realized the table was humming.

I continue to get inside the suit. I was zipping up to my chest, buckling the straps. My arms had squeezed in, and now for the hood. I leaned back, reached up, and pulled the hood down. The eye holes had glass, making everything blurry. The mask was large and bulky, and I opened my mouth for the large mouthpiece. The clips had securely fastened, almost stopping any head movement.

Then I noticed the smell. I recognized the aroma of Dede's perfume, which I found very intoxicating. Now, I felt as though I had a drunk buzz happening. This must be due to the restraints on the suit.

The suit was warmly enclosed, and I was sweating a little.

I felt multiple places in the suit that had warmer points. These must have been the numerous metal studs throughout the case. I stood there all enclosed, just wondering the motivation for it. It must be far more for enjoying restriction and bondage than sexual activity. I couldn't see much more than bright light or dark shadows.

I realized my hands were still accessible. There were vinyl sleeves on the side of the suit where hands were to go. Time was up, and I needed to finish this, but let's stick our hands in.

Suddenly, as my hands filled the glove pieces, the straps tightened. My hands were stuck, I was unable to pull them out. I started to tug, and the machine lights began to change. The noises became louder, and I felt like the whole suit got tighter on me.

I felt weak in my situation, unsure if it was the suit or the aroma that seemed to be getting stronger. Then it came, subtle at first but solid and steady. My ass felt something pushing against its opening. I began to try to arch away, but it was part of the table and suit. The pain started to emanate from my ass as it gained entry. I was trying to scream but unable to with a mouth wide open over the mask piece. I was slowly stretched out by this anal rod moving deep in my bowels. But it was not done; slowly, it pumped in and out.

My concentration started to return with the probing easing up. I realized my cock had grown into its tubular sleeve. Its suction had begun, which I was finding very enjoyable. The dildo device was feeling good, and I was becoming less tense. This is when I noticed a slight buzz feeling over my body. The little square studs were electric contacts. I was getting electric stimulation from them all over my body. My arousal increased.

I believe I was there for twenty minutes. I thought I would try to remove my hand again, which triggered a new device. My mouth was filled with a rubber probe about four inches long and two inches thick. The electrical current increased, and I was getting more excited. I quickly found myself about to cum in this suit. The intense, deep surge of seed shot into the suction tube, and I was being milked repeatedly. Once I began to shoot my load, I felt unable to stop.

I was strapped to the table, Cuming, panting for a deep breath. My mouth then got something squirted into it. It is thick and falls on the back of my tongue. I am forced to swallow as it continues into my mouth. It took only moments of the taste of the fluid to realize this was me. The suit had tubes running to different parts of the body. Once I entered the ejaculation tube, it was sucked down and pumped into my mouth. I just had to endure this until the system hopefully stopped.

I woke up still in the suit, but the system had stopped. I was trying to think of how to get out before Dede arrived. She'd have me arrested and tell my parents if she found me. I still felt the tight straps on my wrist. I was moving my eyes around, trying to find a way to get out. I opened my eyes after minutes of futile thought. All I could see was a sizeable, blurry object in front of me.

I suddenly got tense and, blinked and tried to focus my vision. When I realized I was not alone anymore.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, holy shit," I thought. It was Dede, standing in front of me.

I mumbled through my gapping mouth filled with the mouthpiece. "Let me out please, I'm sorry."

My body dropped limp at the knowledge that I'd been caught. Laughter was all I could hear now, coming from Dede standing in front of me. Then I saw flashes; I figured coming from pictures on my phone was my best guess.

Some time had passed, though Dede was still laughing and calling me a pathetic bug. I was stuck, trapped at her mercy.

Dede stepped in front of me and leaned in close.

"You broke the rules. You trespassed and invaded my private premises. You broke trust. Now I need to inform your parents," she said.

My parents will kick me out and be ashamed of me. I could never face them again. I begged for her to let me out. She heard me but stopped before unstrapping me. I saw her move towards the machine and felt the vibration again on the table. She suddenly was looking into the goggle lens and spoke.

Whispering into my ear, "You are going to regret this; This is going to destroy you now."

She moved away, and I heard the door close. I began to quicken my breathing, unsure what was next. The table started to move, tilting to become flat. I felt the dildo move back towards my hole but faster. The suction tube was also back on, pulling my spent cock into its opening.

The electrical contacts were now sharp and painful. I was delivering painful stimulation much more significantly than before. I found myself jerking every time the shocks came through. This movement caused my hands to start away, triggering my mouthpiece to enlarge in my mouth while it vibrated. The dildo felt deeper and with more force. I began to scream while my mouth was filled. Minutes later, the blinding lights turned off, but the table and machine got louder.

I am losing control, I'm losing myself.

To be continued:

Published 
Written by snowboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments