Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What About Stan - Final

"Lesson learned, will love to win out in the end?"

81
26 Comments 26
3.3k Views 3.3k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"We are back from the holidays, and we hope everyone had a wonderful one. We are ready to finish all our open stories. Here is first, What About Stan. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We hope you like the ending. Many more to come, Read, Share, and ENJOY! Maxx N Rachel"

"Kate, please hand me the Agreement."

Kate handed it to me, and I looked at her signature. By signing it, Kate had just committed to the most deviant night of our lives. What I had planned, she would never expect and would enjoy once she got over what I was doing to her. If she wanted to fuck a big cock and be with another man, I would give her the night of her life. It would be the only night Kate would ever enjoy another man as long as we were married. I would allow her this one night.

But for Kate to have this one night, she had agreed to submit her body to all that Terrance would put her through without the use of a safe word. There was none. She could not complain or beg to stop. Nothing or no one but me could stop Terrance, and I would not stop him.

Terrance would put Kate through grueling, submissive punishment. It would also provide Kate with immense pleasure while stretching every bit of her sexuality. The outcome of tonight would be that Kate would be my submissive for the rest of her life, and she would be reminded of her cheating night whenever I put her through a submissive routine. I would own her completely. Kate's only way out was a divorce, and Kate did not want that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without a word, I stood up, reached out my hand, taking hers in mine, and led Kate through the bedroom to the bathroom. As we walked across the room, Kate saw the sexy baby doll lying on the bed. Her hand tightened in mine.

Once in the bathroom, I looked at Kate. "You have fifteen minutes to gather yourself and prepare for tonight. Then you are to dress in the lingerie I laid out for you. Call me when you are ready but do not leave this room. Wait by the bedroom door for me to get you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, fifteen minutes." Kate agreed.

I left Kate to prepare herself and dress in the sexy baby doll nightie. I went to the guest bedroom and checked the camera settings and restraints. Then, I walked out to the garage and unlocked the door for Terrance.

I went back inside and poured a tumbler of JB on the rocks. I went back to the living room and waited. I watched the clock. It was 5:53 pm. Terrance would be here in seven minutes. I heard Kate moving around.

"Five minutes," I warned.

Two minutes later, I heard the kitchen door open; Terrance was there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stan, I am ready," Kate said sheepishly, right on time.

I left her standing there, not responding. I went to the kitchen and met Terrance. He had his bag of tricks with him and was ready. He was dressed in all black and looked hard and sexy. I knew once Kate got into it, she would get the fucking of her life. I believe she will learn that Keith is not the man she thought he was, but Terrence is.

Terrance and I whispered to each other. I would take Kate into the guest suite, where she cheated with Keith. She will see the toys I will use as we play tonight, butt plugs, riding crop, flogger, and ankle and wrist spreader bars with padded cuffs I would use to attach her to the bed. Last, she would see the three big dildos, 8", 10" and 12" inches long and thick.

Kate would panic, wanting to know what I would do to her. I would explain how I would blindfold and restrain her until I was finished and set her free. While Kate was secured to the bed, I would play with her and punish her for what she did, being a cheating slut, breaking our marriage vows, and humiliating me with Keith and our friends.

I would not tell her about Terrance and what part he would play. She would learn that as the night went on.

Terrance and I agreed that I would first talk to Kate after securing her, so she thought I was doing everything. Then, I would quietly disappear, and she would not hear my voice for long. That would mess with her head. I would bring Terrance into the room, and he would take over from there.

I left Terrance drinking a few shots and walked down the hall. Kate was standing in the bedroom doorway. God, she looked hot. The baby doll nightie was almost invisible. My cock twitched as I walked to her.

"Kate, you look beautiful. It's time to get started." I took her hand and led her to the guest bedroom. She looked at me and asked, "Why are we going in here?"

I said nothing as I opened the door and led her into the room. The room had a dim light, but Kate saw the toys I would use tonight. I showed her to the bed. "Kate, these are the toys we will be playing with tonight. I think you will enjoy what I have planned for you."

"Oh, why, what…," she started to stammer.

"I am going to blindfold you now." I pulled the blindfold out of my pocket, slipping it over her eyes.

"Stan, why do you have to blindfold me?" Her voice quivered.

"Kate, this is part of your punishment. It will be more effective if you don't know what will happen next. I want you to relax and enjoy this as much as I will."

"Kate, I want you to lie face down on the bed. Stretch your hands and legs out toward the corners of the bed." I helped her crawl on the bed and stretch out like a starfish. I slipped a pillow under her, raising her hips, lifting her sweet ass into a perfect position.

I buckled her wrists, then her ankles to the two spreader bars. She was spread out now, only able to move a few inches. She was ready.

"Stan, you don't have to do this. I will do whatever you want me to." Kate pleaded.

I didn't reply as I made sure she was secure. Once I was done, I left the room without making any noise.

I went to the kitchen to find Terrance preparing for his BDSM session. Kate was in for a real workout and an incredible night of hard fucking from a master cocksman.

I spoke to Terrance, turning Kate over to her Master. He hugged me, "Stan, I look forward to tonight with your wife. I will turn her into your private submissive slut. She will do whatever you want whenever you want her to, and with anyone you want her to be with. You will own her. Once I am done with her, she will beg you to take her back, reclaim her, and make passionate love to her. I promise to treat her with care and not hurt her more than I need to, to break her. Kate will cum more tonight than she ever has and will beg for sex from you every day."

I was amazed as he explained what he would be doing to Kate. He warned me that Kate would be angry initially, and we may have to gag her. But Kate will be begging for everything we will do to her as we go through the night.

I walked Terance through the house to the guest room, showing him the bathroom and our master bedroom. I left him at the door and went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stan explained that he needed to punish me. I agreed that I needed him to do whatever he needed to do, so he felt comfortable with me again. I also promised to be his forever, and I would never do what I did again.

Stan made me sign a document permitting him to do whatever he wanted to me, and I would submit it to him as long as needed. What was he going to do? I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

Then, he gave me time to prepare for what would happen. I put on a pink baby doll nightie Stan bought me. That is when things began to get weird.

When I was ready, Stan came to get me and took me to the guest suite. Oh my, I will be punished in the same bed where I cheated! Then he showed me many toys I had never seen before. There were butt plugs, a riding crop, a cane, a flogger, and ankle and wrist spreader bars with padded cuffs, to attach me to the bed. Lastly, Stan laid out three dildos: one was big, one was bigger, and the last was the biggest I had ever seen. They were all very thick. Seeing them made my pussy quiver and wet a little. I had never seen anything that big. Only two cocks were as big as the middle-sized dildo that had ever been inside me. One was Stan the other was Keith. I had never had anyone bigger.

I was getting worried and uncomfortable as I thought about how the night might go and what Stan would do to me. He told me he was blindfolding me and slipped a blindfold over my eyes. I turned toward him, and though I couldn't see him, I pleaded, "Stan, you don't have to do this. I will do anything you want and promise never to cheat again. I know I made a huge mistake and am truly sorry."

Stan moved me to the bed and laid me in the middle, telling me to open my arms and legs. He fastened me to the bars, so I lay on my front with a pillow under my hips, raising my ass to a vulnerable position, perfect for spanking. I knew that was coming for sure.

Then there was silence, deafening silence. Being blindfolded, my hearing became more acute, but I heard nothing, just a strange silence. It made me uneasy. I felt my skin starting to crawl like small bugs were on me, and I could do nothing about it. Of course, there were no bugs. It was all in my head.

I heard movement as I tried to relax, which was almost impossible. Soft footsteps, bare feet, no shoes. I shivered in anticipation of what was to come. As weird as this all was, I was excited. My pussy was wet, and my nipples were hard.

A warm hand lay on my right ass cheek, slowly rubbing over my skin, then it was gone, then "Crack" it came down hard, spanking my ass. Then the same on the other cheek, a warm caress, then, "Crack" as his hand spanked me hard.

"Oh, shit, it hurts!" I yelped.

Then, repeatedly, Stan spanked me. Alternating cheeks. But the method changed from his hand to a paddle that stung much worse with each whack.

"One on each cheek for every hour you were fucking Keith and cheating on me, starting with the pool play!" Stan said.

"Oh God no, that is too much," Kate begged.

"So, Kate, how many hours was it? Let's see, I passed out about 9:30 pm, and you started playing with Keith about then, so let's say 10:00 pm, until he fucked you in the shower at 7:00 am. That is nine hours, baby. You cheated on me for nine fucking hours while I was out like a light."

The paddle was steadily spanking my ass over and over as Stan did his calculations until he stopped at nine whacks on each ass cheek, and I was sobbing.

Then there was silence. My ass was stinging, throbbing, and felt hot. I am sure it was beet read with a bright red handprint on each cheek, as the last two blows were by Stan's hands and extremely hard. He was taking his pound of flesh.

Now, I was worried about what was happening next. The night was long, and it was going to be interesting. The spanking hurt, but my pussy was very wet now, and my nipples hardened more as I squirmed and rubbed against the sheets.

I lay there panting, feeling my pussy pulsing, not quite cumming but right on the edge. Then there was nothing, silence again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To get things started, I spanked Kate hard with my hand, then a paddle, and finished with my hand. Her ass was cherry red when I finished with two big red handprints, one on each cheek. I had performed my one act of violence on Kate. It's the only one I would ever do. Now, it was Terrance's show. I left the room.

Terrance had been watching me from the door and gave me a thumbs up as I finished, mouthing, "Great Job." I passed him on the way out, hugging him. I knew I didn't want to hear what he would do to her. I didn't want to see it live, so I left the house.

I drove to a cybercafé on the other side of town near the college. I set up my laptop and ordered some wings and a beer. I pulled out my Kindle and read my book, resisting watching the live feed I could pull up from the security cameras I had installed.

They closed at 1:00 am, so I packed up and left for home. It was time to see Terrance live and in action. He should be about ready to start to fuck Kate, and I wanted to see that.

I parked on the street and walked in through the side garage door. I saw the low light coming from the bedroom and heard Kate moaning. It did not sound like pain.

I took off my shoes and quietly walked to the bedroom door barefoot. I was shocked. Terrance had released Kate's legs and had bound them to a tripod he put up, lifting her whole body, and spreading them wide, so she was suspended in the air at the perfect height for him. I saw two pink stems sticking out of her, one in Kate's pussy and one in her ass. They were vibrators, I was sure. When Terrance tugged on either of them, Kate started shaking all over as if she was going to cum, but Terrance stopped, and Kate moaned loudly, begging, "Oh God, let me cum, please let me cum, Stan, you are killing me!"

I smiled. This is exactly what I wanted and what Terrance promised would happen.

With no response, I knew Kate was getting worried. She had never been trussed up like this, and she had never been fucked like Terrance would fuck her. He had been working on her for almost four hours now and had worn her down pretty well.

I sat in the chair Terrance had moved over for me and watched the next part. Terrance picked up the midsized dildo and pushed it into Kate's mouth. She opened her mouth, stretching her jaw wide to take it in. He pushed it in steadily until half of its nine inches were in her mouth. Kate was moaning and trying to talk, but only unintelligible mumbling came out.

Then Terrance turned to me and mouthed for me to strip, then waved his hand for me to move over to Kate's head. As I moved onto the bed, my hard cock was right in line with her mouth, Terrance pulled the big dildo out, and I pushed my eight-inch cock deep into her mouth, replacing it.

Kate gagged at first, then moaned as she began to suck on my cock. I knew what he was doing now. It was almost time to let her feel Terrance's presence. With my cock inside her, he would push his monster cock into her pussy. I would blow my load in her mouth. Then, I would introduce Terrence and leave Kate with him for the rest of the night.

Kate was doing her job, and I spoke to her. "That's it, baby, suck my big cock. I am as big as Keith's, aren't I? Do I feel as good in your mouth as he did? I am going to cum down your cheating throat, and you are going to swallow every fucking drop."

As I was fucking Kate's face, Terrance lubed up his huge cock and stroked it until he was rock hard. We looked at each other, and I understood. The second I started cumming down Kate's throat, Terrance would push his big cock deep into Kate's hot wet pussy. I knew she was very wet since I had seen cream running out of her pussy and down her thighs when I came in.

It thrilled me that we were spit-roasting Kate. It was always a fantasy of mine, though I had no intention of ever letting it happen until tonight.

Terrance's monster cock was hard, a full ten inches of thick meat pointing at his target. I was edging close and started to urge Kate to take my cum. I pushed my cock in until my balls rested against Kate's chin. Her tongue slithered out, and she licked my balls. I love it when she does that. My balls quickly drew up. I groaned and shot my full cum into Kate's hungry mouth; she swallowed once, then again.

That was the right moment, I signaled Terrance, and he drove his huge cock deep into Kate's hot wet pussy. Kate screamed around my cock, but only gibberish came out. Kate moaned, straining against her restraints, withering, and moaning around my cock. She swallowed six, seven, eight shots of my cum.

Terrance didn't wait for a second and began to fuck Kate hard, reaming her pussy. Kate was overwhelmed as Terrance fucked her with my cock still in her mouth. She had never experienced anything like this before.

Terrance leaned over and let a glob of spit drip on her pulsing asshole. Kate moaned loudly around my cock when he pushed his long middle finger deep into her ass.

Kate erupted, snorting through her nose, and gasping for air around my cock. She started cumming hard again, shaking and having a hard time breathing. Terrance motioned to me to pull out so Kate could breathe. Then, he would take over completely.

I pulled out and announced, "Kate, let me introduce you to my good friend Terrance. He has been your host for most of the night and will be until we decide he is done with you sometime tomorrow. I gave you to him for twenty-four hours. You are bound by your agreement to do everything Terrance says. Terrance will not hurt you, Kate, but he will punish you more for cheating on me. You wanted to fuck a real man, so Terrance is a real man, with a real man's 10" fat cock buried in your pussy for the first time tonight but not last. I love you, Kate, and tomorrow, when Terrance has finished with you, I will own you forever."

Drammaya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Drammaya

All the while I am talking, Terrance is slowly fucking Kate. She was moaning as his cock slipped in and out of her. I was not sure her brain was hearing and understanding what I was saying, but no matter, Kate was Terrance's for another twelve hours. Then she will be mine.

As I moved away and looked at them, it was strange seeing Kate thrust up, hanging above the bed completely helpless, being fucked by a big black cock. Kate was into it now, moaning loudly. She loved it. I wonder what had happened earlier to condition her. I would see it later when I watched the video.

Terrance began to fuck Kate's pussy harder, pounding her with his big ball sack slapping her clit with every stroke, making Kate scream. "Oh, Fuck Yes," over and over.

Terrance let Kate cum as a reward for everything that had happened up to this point and as a silent request from me. She was now cumming over and over as Terrance was pounding her relentlessly. She was hanging like a ragdoll being pummeled, exhausting herself.

Then as suddenly as Terrance had pushed his cock into her, he pulled out, not cumming. Kate's body was shaking as her powerful orgasms subsided. She hung there, trying to calm down. She relaxed as best she could, hanging the way she was, unable to see, but she could hear her moans and feel everything.

I realized my cock was hard again. I gripped it, slowly stroking the shaft wanting to cum again. I moved to the bed and stepped up onto it. I was standing over Kate. My hand was a blur as I jerked off and shot my load over Kate's bare back. "This is my last present for my cheating wife. Terrance will cleanse you and prepare you to be my submissive wife for the rest of your life. Enjoy Terrance, his will be the last strange man's cock you will ever experience."

Kate gasped, "Oh God, Stan, don't leave!" Her voice was trembling.

I stepped off the bed, gathered up my clothes, turned back to Terrance, gave him a thumbs up, and released Kate to him for the rest of the night.

I heard Kate softly sobbing, reacting to my last words. So, she had heard them and understood that she was Terrance's now, and I was leaving. He would have his way with her as Kate received her well-deserved punishment.

I went into the bedroom and washed up again. When I came out, I saw Terrance as he pushed the Lush Egg into Kate's asshole. I saw the pink tail sticking out of her pussy, so he had put the other egg in her pussy. Terrance was going to torture her with them.

Kate gasped, not knowing what they were, but she quickly knew when Terrance turned the eggs on; Kate's whole body started to shake, and she was moaning loudly as she began to cum over and over. Kate screamed as her body thrashed against the ropes, and her pussy was spewing her cream everywhere.

My cock grew hard again like a steel rod. I stroked it, making my balls tingle until I was ready to cum. I stepped over to the bed and moved in front of Kate again. I brushed my cockhead against Kate's lips. She moaned and opened her mouth. I pushed my cockhead just inside and stroked my cock fast, my hand flashed up and down my shaft, and I suddenly came filling her mouth once more. I finished and slipped out, letting her taste me for the last time until tomorrow.

Kate moaned, "God, Stan, you taste so good!"

I got off the bed and whispered to her. "Kate, I am leaving you with Terrance until tomorrow afternoon. Obey him and love what he does to you. This is how things will be from now on. You will be my submissive as we move on. I love you."

I walked out, giving a high five to Terrance. Kate was all his now.

I closed the door, leaving Kate for Terrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh God, what was happening? Stan spanked my ass with his hand, then with a paddle, then his hand again. It hurt badly. I began crying. My ass was stinging like it was on fire. Then Stan went silent, leaving me to guess what was coming next.

Being blindfolded was very unsettling. I tried to hear Stan moving around, but he must have been stealthy because I heard nothing. Then I jumped when I heard a swishing near my face. Then something slipped along my naked back and ass cheeks, slightly flicking my ass.

I started to shake as I realized it was a switch or cane. I didn’t want to be whipped, so I begged, "Stan, please don't whip me baby. I am so sorry for cheating. I will never do that again. Please!"

But almost before I could finish, the switch lashed across my thighs, stinging me like a swarm of bees.

"Quiet, you agreed, so no protesting," Stan barked. Then the switch lashed across my ass and my thighs again several times.

I cried out, "Oh God, Stan, I am so sorry," and began to cry loudly.

Then, a warm hand rubbed softly across each welt, soothing me. Then, there was silence again with no movement. I needed to move, to get away, but I was strapped down and could not move. My whole body ached from my tense muscles. My ass and thighs were stinging from the whipping, and I knew I was in for a hard night ahead.

It was dead silent again. I lay there for a long time, beginning to worry about what was coming next. I was shaking, and fear overtook me, and my breathing was shallow.

Then I heard movement, noises like things were being put together. Then, there were ropes wrapped around my hips and legs. Then, hands gripped my ankles, loosening the straps, stretching each leg bent and spread wide to the side. The ropes were wrapped around each ankle, and I was suddenly hoisted up and hanging above the bed. It felt like flying, but I was not. I was suspended a few feet in the air with my legs spread wide apart.

I moaned, "Stan, what are you doing?"  

There was no response, just silence again.

Then I felt movement and cold fingers rubbing something wet through my pussy lips. It must be a lube, I thought.

Then there was pressure as Stan pushed something inside my pussy. Once it popped inside, it felt good as he played with it, teasing me.

"Oh," I yelped as I felt a sudden coldness on my asshole, and the same wetness was there. A finger played with my asshole, pressing against it, teasing me, and making me moan with pleasure. The finger pushed through my muscle ring into my ass. It fucked me, spreading lube inside. Then more lube was added, and a second finger pushed deep inside my ass.

These were strange feelings. Stan and I had never done much anal play. I feared the pain involved. But this was exciting and made my pussy begin to pulse on what was inside it. I felt spread wide open when a third finger pushed inside.

"Oh God, Stan, you are stretching me wide open, it feels so good, we need to do this again soon." I moaned, and my pussy started to leak.

Then the fingers were gone, and something was being pressed against my opened asshole. It popped inside, and I suddenly felt full. Both my pussy and ass had something inside them.

Silence again, no movement, nothing, just that eerie blank air, not a sound. I hung there, completely vulnerable, not knowing what would happen next. My body started to shake as a coldness spread over me, and dread entered my head. God, what was next?

"Stan," I called out. "Stan, please, baby, I am so sorry. Please let me down."

Nothing, no response, no noise.

Suddenly, a strong vibration hit me, jolting me, and I squirmed against my restraints.

"Oh Fuck, what is that? Oh God, turn it off, please God, turn it off." I begged.

The vibration changed to pulses. The feeling changed, and suddenly, it felt incredible. As I adjusted to it, my pussy and asshole were on fire, and when the vibrations switched to a rolling pattern, I started to cum, over and over, spewing cum out of my pussy everywhere.

I screamed, "Ohhhhh Myyyyyy Gaaawwwd!! I'm cumming, cumming, oh Jesus, I can't stop, so good, cumming so good!" 

My body was out of control. I was thrashing around against the ropes, then it all stopped. I gasped for breath as my pussy and ass were humming from the toys.

As I calmed and started breathing, it started again with a powerful surging in my pussy and a constant vibration in my ass. In seconds I was cumming over and over. I don't know how long it lasted because I fainted from cumming so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I came, too, Terrance released me. I needed the bathroom, and when I returned, Terrance left me free to lay on the bed unrestrained. I had learned to obey and was his puppet, doing anything Terrance asked or commanded. He was my Master, and I was learning how to please him as I would know how to please Stan after this night was over.

Terrance began working me over again, and suddenly, he spanked my ass. Then he flogged my pussy several times, and I yelped and came hard. He pushed me back over on my back and moved over the top of me. He roughly pushed his big cock in my mouth, making me suck him, which I did gladly. I stroked his big cock taking him deep in my throat until his big balls drew up from my massaging fingers, and he exploded. I swallowed many times as he filled my mouth and belly with a huge load of cum. It excited me so much I started to cum again. I was exhausted, but he never stopped. Terrance pulled out of my mouth, moved down, and pushed his stiff cock into my pussy for the seventh or eighth time tonight. He fucked me again. His stamina was incredible. At one point, I thought I was going to die from cumming so much.

I wondered where Stan was. I wanted him here with us so he could fuck me when Terrance wasn't. I wanted to suck his cock. I didn't care any longer what they did to me as long as I could keep cumming. I was in a sexual place that I had never been in before. I was being dominated by a big strong black man with a big cock. I loved it.

I had been spanked, caned, face fucked, fucked, and had the most incredible toys in my ass and pussy. I knew there were still more things Terrance would do to me, and I welcomed them.

I had never thought of being submissive before, but as I waited for the next event to start, I thought back to Keith and when this all started. I had been dominated by Keith that night. I could not stop doing things he told me or did to me as long as he made me cum. So, I am a closet submissive that was not exposed until now. I will happily be submissive to Stan, my man, forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh God, instant shock, and a loud crack with sharp stinging pain as Terrance's big black hand spanked my right ass cheek, then again as his other hand spanked my left cheek. Once again, a hard spank on each cheek, then a hard spank right on my pussy, stinging my clit.

As spontaneous and shocking as the spanking was, it was over before I could protest, leaving my whole body humming with excitement and pleasure. My pussy was wetting, and my nipples were rock hard. I squirmed and moaned loudly, having learned that crying out would only bring on more spanks or even a cane or flogger.

Then Terrance's big hands lifted my hips, spreading my ass cheeks. His long thick tongue pushed into my asshole, rimming me as he ate my ass. His thick fingers pushed into my pussy, one, then two, and three of them stretching me again as his fingers fucked me, slamming his knuckles against my hard clit. It only took a minute, and I was cumming again over and over as he ate my ass and finger fucked my pussy. God, I was in submissive heaven now and never wanted Terrance to stop.

The night had been long, but I wanted more and would surely get it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left Terrance working on Kate. I needed to sleep, so I entered the guest room at the other end of the hall. I washed up, stripped, and crawled in bed, putting buds in my ears, and turned on the waves app so I could drown out the moans, grunts, and screams made by Kate and Terrance as he ravaged and punished her body and conditioned her mind. I closed my eyes and fell asleep once my brain cleared, and my breathing slowed to normal.

Much later, I felt a tug on a foot dangling off the bed's side. "Stan, wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Terrance standing beside the bed, fully dressed. His big smile showed satisfaction and happiness as I looked up at him.

I looked over at the clock. My God, it was almost 11:00 am.

I quickly sat up, "Wow, I slept a long time." 

"No, not really; you didn't go to bed until after 3:00 am this morning but did get a good seven-plus hours. All the while, I had an incredible night with your loving and very submissive wife while you slept." Terrance said.

I smiled, "So it went like you wanted it to?"

"Oh yes, far better than I expected. Kate was incredible. I am leaving you with an extremely sexy, very horny, and totally submissive woman. You are lucky to have her as your wife. Over the next forty or so years, you will be rewarded for your decision to keep her and make her pay for her unfaithful night with Keith. One day I will see you both on the street, and she will want to drop to her knees, pull out my cock and suck me for being her trainer in the art of submission. Yes, Stan, Kate has been properly prepared for you. She will obey every command you give for the rest of your lives together. Get dressed and see; you will be amazed at her transformation. She looks no different, but her attitude, demur, and actions will tell the tale." Terrance stated.

I rolled out of bed and dressed in shorts, a T-shirt, and commando.

Terrance and I walked together to the kitchen. I could smell coffee and bacon cooking as I walked in. Kate was at the stove. When she heard us, Kate turned quickly and smiled, looking at Terrance as if waiting for instructions. He said nothing. Kate looked at me. I looked at Terrance, and he smiled, "Kate, you are Stan's submissive now. You will follow every instruction that Stan gives you without fail. If Stan has to call me for a refresher with you, it will be very painful and unpleasant. Do you understand?"

I looked at Kate as she answered. "Yes, Sir, I understand. I love my Stan and will honor him every day of our lives together from this day forward."

Wow, what a statement. My heart pounded, and my cock hardened.

Kate walked to me and dropped to her knees. She looked up at me, her doe eyes wide and full of anticipation. "Sir, what may I do to please you?"

I knew that was my moment to take control and bid Kate to do something for me. I looked down into her eyes. I stroked her hair. "Kate, from today forward, you will give me a blow job every morning before we leave for work. You will start that ritual now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been five months since Terrance spent the night with Kate. Our life could not be better. Sex is a given thing, part of our daily menu. Whatever I desire, Kate provides, and I reciprocate, giving her what she wants and needs. What Terrance had taught Kate rubbed off on me, and we were submissive to each other.

In four months, a small Kate would arrive. We were excited to get our family started. We plan to follow up with two more little ones quickly. Then our family would be complete, and we would be happy for the rest of our lives.

As I sat by the fire pit with Kate at my side, with her head resting on my shoulder and her hand on my hard cock. I have to thank Keith for seducing Kate that night. If he had not, Kate would not be my submissive now, and our lives may not have been as complete.

I kissed Kate on the head, "Kate, on your knees, baby, and suck my cock."

"Yes, Stan, then you can take me to bed and fuck me if you like!"

Kate was an excellent submissive. Life was exceptionally good.

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments