Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Cockbuster, Part 5: A Pizza This

"Jeff and I get together without his girlfriend Tammi."

31
2 Comments 2
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Although I’m not officially including it in this series, my Proud and Kinky competition story “Going with the Flow” logically follows this one, for those whose tastes run a bit naughtier."

A few days after having a threesome with my best friend Jeff and his girlfriend Tammi, he invited me over to his place for pizza. Would I think with my heart, my stomach … or my dick?

Here was the dilemma: our three-way encounter had been a bit one-sided, as it were. Tammi hadn’t let me (or herself, for that matter) do anything to pleasure Jeff. Worse, I wasn't happy about the demeaning tone she had taken with him, especially as he sucked me off, then again when she had him eat my cum out of her.

She hadn't quite been over-the-top humiliating with Jeff, but she had repeatedly called me a "real man” - in direct comparison to him.

Maybe that's how she got off. And maybe, although surely Jeff didn’t enjoy being put down, he had seemed to enjoy seeing her get off in this way. Still, I didn't like seeing my best friend treated like that. If she seduced again, would I resist?

What if she escalated things - like having me fuck him, which I’d only done once before? Would her put-downs escalate too?

Jeff and I had just graduated college. We were old high school buddies, and our friendship had progressed to where we were nearly inseparable the past summer - including our mouths from each other’s pricks.

But then we had gone off to finish our senior years, without any promises (or even discussion) of what would happen after we finished school. Now Jeff had come home with an impossibly hot girlfriend, which precluded a resumption of our prior relationship as it had stood.

Well, sort of. She had seduced me into having sex with them both last week, though as I’ve mentioned it created some awkwardness.

Anyway, when I got to Jeff's apartment Tammi wasn't there yet. He greeted me with the usual guy-hug, phone in his hand. He was about to place our pizza order, and asked what kind I wanted.

"I think you know me by now."

"That I do. Okay, sausage and pepperoni." He added, with a sly wink, "God knows we both like sausage."

"Well yeah, that's true," I said neutrally.

"How about pineapple? Gotta love juicy, sweet pineapple. Good with Canadian bacon, why not other meat? Who wouldn't want meat and pineapple on the same night?"

"Are we ... still talking about pizza?" I inquired.

"If that helps you."

"What about Tammi?"

"Double sausage. Like you didn't know that after last week," he said, with a little more sarcasm in his voice.

"I mean on her pizza."

"She’s not coming tonight."

"Oh."

"Disappointed?"

"Well … " I trailed off with a shrug. I suppose I was a bit relieved not to have to deal with the moral quandary that her presence might raise.

But this raised my other quandary: I would really love to get together with Jeff, without Tammi there to put him down. But I also didn't want to violate whatever were the terms of their relationship. If anything was to happen, I’d have to let Jeff initiate it.

"Oh, so you don't like my ex-girlfriend now?"

"No, I just think ... wait. Ex-girlfriend?"

"Afraid so."

"Shit, dude, I'm sorry! I didn't realize."

"Of course you didn't realize. I'm just telling you now. Oh, and just because she’s out of my league don't assume she dumped me."

"I didn't," I replied defensively.

"Good. Because I dumped her."

"Well, I'm sorry anyway. And good for you, I think? Also sorry if I ... uh ... what we did last week ... if I played a role in it."

"Don't flatter yourself. But yeah, that definitely played a role."

"Damn. Sorry again."

"Put your sorries in a sack."

"I don't know what that means."

"It means it's not your fault, and I’m not mad at you. Who could blame you for saying yes to a threesome with someone like her? I mean, you saw her. We're not made of stone."

He smiled again, then added, “well, except one part."

Tammi was indeed a spectacular beauty, not to mention smart and witty - though perhaps a bit too aware of her own greatness.

Continuing, he added, "So, when I say you played a role ... well, you heard how she talked to me, right?”

"Couldn’t help noticing. That’s kind of why I wasn't completely disappointed she's not here."

Teasingly he said, "Huh. I thought it was because if she were here and she hit on you again, you're not sure you could resist another round."

"Both of those things can be true at the same time, you know."

"Fair enough. Anyway, even the one time was amazing. Hottest night of my life. Most guys never get a threesome. Thanks for being there, even if it did surface the problem that broke us up. I just can't be with someone that disrespects me like that.”

“Yeah, like making fun of your ‘little dick’?” I used air quotes while asking this. Weirdly, Tammi had mocked him for having a smaller cock than mine - when in actual fact his was a bit bigger.

"Well, you know the truth.”

"Damn right. I was hoping to get a taste of that ‘little dick’ the other night, but she didn’t seem open to it.”

"You’re right. She never would have let you pleasure me. In any way. Never. It would have gone against everything she was getting out of it.”

“I kinda suspected that.”

“But you can pleasure me now," he said with raised eyebrows.

I hesitated. “You … sure you’re okay with that? After your breakup?”

“Why do you think I called you over?” he asked with a grin.

With that, I couldn’t wait any longer. I had to have him in my mouth. I’d been craving his meat for nine long months, and had been tantalized by being so close to it a few days ago.

I dropped to my knees, pulled down his shorts, and stared at his magnificent member for a moment. It wasn’t more special than any other guy’s cock, mind you, but it was his.

I took in its slight curve. The bulbous shape of the head. The drop of precum already oozing out the little slit. The cap’s pink-plum color contrasting with the beige skin of the shaft. The ridgeline of his vas on the underside. The warm hairy ball sack dangling loosely below.

His dick looked incredibly muscular and manly, with bluish veins bulging out, even though the rest of Jeff was not particularly muscular.

Of course, I realize it isn't even muscle at all, but a concentration of his literal life essence, his blood, pressurized in an exquisite tube of skin. But still, it looked muscular. In any event, it was the pinnacle of masculinity.

“Maybe you should just take a picture,” came a voice from up above.

“Hey, I’ve missed this thing, all right? Be patient. You’ll get your blowjob.”

I finally filled my mouth with his majesty. I licked and sucked and slurped, enjoying its seven-plus inches all the way down to the base. And back up. And down again, and around. And again and again.

I eased him back to the couch and continued my oral services. Soon enough, Jeff started writhing and rubbing his hands on my shoulders, followed by his other essence willing its way out, and into my eager mouth. God, I had missed his manly seed.

He pulled me up to sit on the edge of the couch, staring me in the eyes as he took my shorts and underwear off, then sucked me into his mouth. Of course he’d done the same the other night, but it was still wonderful, not least because Tammi wasn’t mocking him for it.

LiaTurrnerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaTurrnerr

After a couple of minutes, while still sucking he reached under one of the cushions and pulled out some lube, grinning and asking, "wanna do this again?"

"Oh fuck yeah."

"Oh yeah fuck, you mean," he joked.

He smeared some lube on his back hole, and also gently applied it to my willie. Then he stood with one foot up on the couch, confessing, "after we did this last summer, I can’t stop thinking about it.”

As I eased myself into his puckered portal, surprisingly smoothly and quickly this time, he hissed, “yeah, plunge me with your pecker."

"Hey, that rhymes."

"No, it doesn't. It's alliteration," he gruntingly corrected, as I gently started easing in and out of him.

"Fair enough ... so … you want me to slip you my schlong?"

"Dick me with your dong!" he said with a groan.

"Pump you with my prick?"

"Ohh … jump me with your Johnson!"

"Fill you with my phallus?"

"Pizza!" He exclaimed.

"What? Pound you with my pizza? Huh?"

"Pizza!" He yelled, gingerly pulling away from me.

“The pizza's here, dumbass," he said, smacking me on my dumb ass as he walked around me.

I guess I hadn't heard the knock at the door. "Oh. Sorry, got lost in the moment. I forgot about the fucking pizza."

He held up a finger, a look of reproach on his face. "As good as both of them are, fucking and pizza do not belong in the same sentence," he said emphatically.

"Aww, c'mon ... we could turn on the TV and go for the trifecta," I jested.

"Yeah, maybe not. I’m gonna get a couple more beers out of the fridge,” he said, walking towards the kitchen and throwing me his bathrobe. “You get the door, and the pizza.”

“Hey, it's your apartment,” I protested.

"What, do you think they're going to check your ID? It’s already paid for; just answer the door and take the pizzas.”

I put on the robe and answered the door. An attractive young woman was delivering it. Dark-rooted blonde ponytail, blue-green eyes, cute smile, petite body.

Off to the side, Jeff couldn't see her, but he could hear her. He pointed at her, me, and himself, raising his eyebrows. While she wasn't looking, I scowled and rolled my eyes at him. Ok, sure, here I was, a guy in a bathrobe answering the door for a hot girl. Classic setup in porn, but this was the real world and I was not, not, not going to hit on her.

After she left, Jeff implored, "Duuude, why didn't you see if she wanted to join us? We could have had another threesome!"

"Jeff, are you seriously suggesting I ask that poor, sweet delivery girl to join us in a threesome? Does this look like a porn set?”

"Well, kinda."

"Gay porn set maybe,” I mused.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that," he said.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that," I echoed.

He continued: "But still, we could have had another threesome!”

“You really think just because we had one threeway, they just magically start happening all the time? It would still be like lightning striking twice,” I countered.

Ignoring this, he persisted. “Well? Was she cute? Was she hot? Did she stare at the bulge under the robe?”

"Yes, yes, and not that I noticed, because I tried to be respectful and not have one," I replied as I set the pizza on the dining table. I dropped the robe on the floor and followed Jeff to our former positions at the couch, his ass presented for further penetration.

"Damn, she sounded like it. Guess you’ll have to settle for my ass, then," he said with a smile.

As I slipped back into him, I started kissing the back of his neck, as I had done at the end of last summer. This just felt so good, so right.

Before long, I was moaning, groaning, sweating and then pulsing my load into him, before shrinking and retreating back out.

Jeff handed me a beer, and we took turns in the bathroom to clean up. Then we sat on the couch, a couple of bath towels laid out to protect it from our nakedness, and ate the still-warm pizza, watching the evening's ballgame on TV as if nothing had happened.

Except for being naked, we were back to hanging out like two best buddies. Including being naked, it was exactly like last summer had left off.

We didn’t talk about what had just happened, but as with so many times before, maybe we didn’t need to. He didn’t seem to want to, so why mess with it? This mode seemed to work for us.

During the seventh-inning stretch, he stretched his arm over and grabbed my willie, holding it gently as it filled and then hardened. I reached over to him and we started stroking each other.

His grip was gentle but solid, pulling the outer skin up and down just the right amount, while squeezing the hardness inside just the right amount. I hoped I was doing as good a job (so to speak) on him.

Maybe so, because soon he was moaning and tensing, ejaculating onto my hand, a few drops hitting the towels we had put on the sofa. He licked it off my hand, looking at me slyly and triggering memories of when he’d sucked my fingers in front of Tammi the other night.

Then he kneeled on the floor in front of me, still employing that wonderful handwork, until I came all over his chest. I enthusiastically licked my load off him.

We watched the rest of the game, still naked. Now, this was “good naked.”

Although we’d never spent the night together before, we later headed to the bedroom as if it was already our routine.

Of course we did more than sleep. As we walked in there, lube tube in one of Jeff’s hands, he patted me on the buttocks with the other, requesting a turn.

I lay back on the bed, ass near the edge. I wanted to face him this time.

My back hole exposed, he rubbed a lubed finger down my crack, finding and gently massaging my opening before easing his way in. He pumped his finger in and out of me slowly for a minute or two. I even felt a couple of drops of cum ooze out of my dick, so he must have grazed my prostate. Felt nice, and I made a mental note that we should explore digital penetration more, sometime when we weren’t having frantic reunion sex.

Anyway, he then lubed up his member, rigid for the third time tonight, and pressed up against my desperately hungry hole, slipping slowly inside.

As he started plunging, he leaned down, kissing me on the lips for the first time. With all the affection I felt for him, it instantly felt natural to open my mouth and meet his tongue with my own.

Our first kiss proved more like when I'd kissed women than I might have expected. And why not? As with some of the women I’d been with, I was feeling more than pure horniness. What I had been feeling all evening in our encounters was passion. I really did like Jeff, and I was thrilled we were together at this moment.

He was now pumping me slowly, holding himself up with one arm while stroking my penis tenderly, intuitively sensing it was a little sore now.

Soon enough he was whitewashing my insides, but somehow he managed to continue for another minute or two without softening too much, my fuckhole now loose and sloppy, as I finally came in his loving hand.

We drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms without another word. As usual, none were needed.

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments