Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Scholastics Chapter 6

"A Highschool English teacher's dinner plans get a sexy diversion when his wife has a guest over"

21
2 Comments 2
1.6k Views 1.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Hot water fell from the shower head as steam rose from below to fill the room with a light haze. Matthew stood beneath the stream of hot water in the locker room shower. He rinsed the soap suds from the dark hair that covered his body. He ran his soft hands across his chest, over his belly, and down between his legs. His cock was stiff from the heat and the memories of his stimulating day.

He was in one of the curtained stalls instead of the open-air showers. Matthew had anticipated 'his current aroused state and did not want to chance another fateful encounter where his libido contested his common sense. He was ‘oh for two’ in that matchup so far today.

He leaned his head under the stream and images of his student and his coworker in various states of undress came to mind. He gently tugged on his cock while finishing up his shower. Knowing that he should not finish now, he unwillingly let go of his member. His hand instead gripped the faucet handle and turned off the stream of water.

He pulled back the white plastic curtain and saw that the empty room was full of steam. There was a faint echo as he dried himself off on the towel that Harry had brought him. Despite not getting direct attention, his erection was not going anywhere. He crossed from the shower stall to the sink and wiped his hand across the mirror, clearing the fog to look at himself.

There was a rosy color to his cheeks and a subtle grin on his face that had not been in his reflection this morning. He looked at the dark fur on his chest. A fuzzy forest traveled down from his neck and below where the mirror could show. He gently tweaked one of his nipples, feeling insatiable. Trying to stay on task, and get himself home, Matthew stopped his teasing and picked up his cell phone

He opened up the speed dial, hit the first entry, and called home. The line rang briefly before his wife picked up. 

”Hey Honey, I'm about to leave work and I was thinking that I should bring us home some Chinese takeout,” he said. She let out a little moan and Matthew smiled, congratulating himself on a good idea. 

“Oh, that sounds like a great plan,” she responded. “I had mom come by and pick up Sarah for the night, so we can have the evening to ourselves. I think we are overdue for a date night.”

Matthew chubbed up a little bit more at the thought of finishing what his wife had started this morning. He shuddered, excited for his ass to get another pounding. 

“That sounds great to me,” He said a little breathlessly, “I should be home in about half an hour.”

“Perfect,” Rachel responded, “Make sure you get the greasiest food possible.” She laughed.

“Of course,” he retorted, “that's the only kind.” He heard his doorbell ring from the other end of the line.

“Oh–Sorry, I should go get that. I'll see you in a bit. Love you,” Rachel said, hanging up the call.

Matthew put down the phone and crossed over to the duffel bag so he could dress. Inside was a large zip-top bag that held the clothes he had soiled in today's earlier activities. Underneath his sordid trophies was a tight-fitting workout shirt and a pair of gray gym shorts. He continued to dig into the bottom of the bag and realized that Harry had not brought him a pair of underwear. 

This excited him a little as he pulled on the shirt which hugged his belly and the mesh shorts which clung to his curves. Matthew freeballed it on his way out of the school locker room, his slightly engorged cock swinging free with each step towards his car, and hopefully towards another deep dicking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew pulled his car into a parking spot in front of his favorite Chinese takeout place. It was in a small strip mall next to a local grocery chain. He could see the glow of the backlit menu signs coming through the windows in the dim early evening. His stomach rumbled at the thought of the tasty food. He pulled his key from the ignition and exited his car to head inside.

A blast of steam hit him in the face as he opened the door. The restaurant was loud with the sounds of a busy kitchen. A young child sat at one of the tables in front of a small pile of papers, gripping a pencil in his left hand. The boy looked up at Matthew, scooted his chair back, and hopped down. The boy went behind the counter, stepped up on something so he could see over the register, and spoke.

“Hello, welcome to Little Sesame,” the young boy said. “What would you like?”

After Matthew had placed his order, he sat at one of the small booths opposite the door and pulled out his phone. He checked his notifications, read through some emails, and scrolled on social media for a bit while he waited. He sent an update text to his wife, letting her know he was waiting on the food. 

While absentmindedly tapping on the screen, Matthew opened up one of the gay dating apps installed on his phone. Several pictures of men's torsos, bulges, underwear-clad asses, and the occasional face, filled out a grid on the display. He leaned toward the wall next to him and tilted his phone for a bit of privacy as he scrolled through the thumbnails.

He tapped on a few of them, generally preferring to look at guys with face pictures, even though his profile did not have one. If he were in another profession, he would probably be more open on apps such as these. A profile he had not seen before caught his attention. The photo was of a man from the shoulders down in a slightly closed maroon robe. Silver chest hair peeked out from the top, and a large bulge in blue briefs peeked out from the bottom.

His left hand held a wooden pipe and Matthew noticed a gold band on the fourth finger.

He knew there were lots of married men on apps like this. Unfortunately, there seemed to be a trend of their spouses not knowing about their profiles and proclivities. Matthew knew he was an outlier in this regard, but remained hopeful of finding someone in a similar position to himself, with a wife who understood his needs and a relationship that supported it.

Feeling like the ubiquitous fifteen minutes had passed, Matthew put his phone into his pocket and looked around the restaurant. The young boy was back to his homework. A few other people sat in booths and at tables waiting for food. A lanky man came out from the kitchen holding a paper bag full of food. He spun the bag around, stared at the receipt, and called out Matthew's name. 

Matthew quickly stood up to retrieve his food and felt his phone buzz in his pocket a few times. He took handfuls of sauce packets from the caddies next to the register, grabbed chopsticks and plastic silverware, and then dropped them into the bag. His phone began to buzz again. A longer sustained vibration instead of the short twitches of a text message. 

Moving the bag to one hand, he reached the other into his pants pocket to retrieve his cell phone. On the screen was a picture of a bare male chest with a light dusting of honey brown fur. The letters “H S,” were displayed just above the red and green call buttons. He noticed a woman next to him was also staring at his screen. Matthew quickly hit the deny call button and shoved the phone back into his pocket. He quickly shuffled towards the door, his face red and his shorts seeming tighter. 

As he loaded the bag of food into the passenger seat his phone buzzed again. Mathew swore under his breath. He closed the car door with a huff and crossed to the driver's side. He plugged his phone into the car speakers without looking at the screen. Matthew reversed out of the parking lot and his music picked up where it left off. 

Paused at a stoplight Matthew looked back at his phone once more and saw he had text messages and a voicemail from Harry. He pressed play and his music stopped for a muffled recording to play over his car’s sound system. It sounded like the call had been made while still in a pocket or away from the caller. He scrolled through nonsense messages while listening to the recording. He couldn’t make out the words but he could hear the sound of moaning in the background. His shorts tented again, he looked down at the bulge in the fabric and saw a wet spot growing where the head of his penis pressed against the mesh.

“Lucky you,” Matthew said to Harry, as if he were able to hear him. The light changed to green and Matthew pressed the gas pedal, proceeding toward home. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi honey, I'm home,” Matthew called from the foyer. He shut the door behind him with one hand while the other held the steaming bag of takeaway Chinese food. 

“Welcome home, babe,” Rachel called from further inside the house. She sounded slightly breathless.

Matthew kicked off his dress shoes at the entryway. Using his feet, he slid them into place between his wife's tennis shoes and a pair of work boots. He felt his hole clench. He crossed the living room in his sheer dress socks and the plush off-white carpet was soft and warm.

Matthew placed the bag down on the kitchen counter and began to unload the contents. He could hear the squeak of the bedframe from the other room and the sound of soft moans. He felt his cock begin to stir and tent the front of his gym shorts again. He continued to unpack the dinner, growing more aroused by the minute. He grabbed a plate for himself from the cupboard and poured his lo mein onto it.

“I got us some crab rangoon as well,” Matthew called out as he opened the translucent bag and added some to his plate. 

"Oh, fuck yes,” he heard his wife groan from the bedroom. 

“Yeah, you like that?” Matthew asked playfully. He picked up his plate and a pair of chopsticks to head into his bedroom. 

The door was wide open, and he saw his wife spread eagle with Harry between her legs, thrusting away. A smirk crossed Matthew's face, and his cock was rock hard in his shorts. He crossed to the plush chair in the corner that faced their bed and took a seat. He made eye contact with his coworker who was balls-deep in his wife's pussy.

“Uhhh,” Rachel whined, “Welcome home, Matt. We–We're working up an appetite.”

Harry gave him a wink and grabbed Rachel's ankles to adjust his positioning. Matthew kept eye contact while unwrapping and breaking his chopsticks. His cock was dripping precum down the side of his leg. He crossed one leg over the other, placing his ankle above his knee to form a makeshift table to rest the plate. He began to eat his dinner while watching the pair rut in his bed.

“How was your day at work,” Rachel asked, her voice tense with pleasure.

"Oh, it was pretty good,” Matthew replied around a bite of lo mein, “I got most of my room setup. Handled some errands around for the English department. I wanted to make some progress on my syllabus but ran into a small complication.”

Harry almost choked attempting to stifle a laugh. 

“Oh no,” Rachel said, straining to maintain a conversational tone despite the fat cock stretching her open. “What happened?”

“A former student stopped by,” Matthew said, matching the blasé tone his wife used. “We had a good chat, and then he fucked me in the teachers' lounge.”

Matthew paused for effect, Harry could not contain his laughter anymore and collapsed on top of Rachel, shaking with amusement. Rachel shouted out questioning remarks from beneath the large man. Matthew continued with his story as if nothing had happened. 

“We started with a nice makeout session, and then I put his cute little butt on one of the desks and gave him his first blowjob. I had him cumming in mere moments.”

“A virgin?” Rachel questioned from beneath Harry. The History teacher had regained his composure and resumed his humping, likely aroused from Matthew's retelling. 

“Not after I was done with him,” Matthew said, letting some pride creep into his voice. “After a brief break he wanted to return the favor and next thing I knew, his cock was deep inside my ass, fucking me for all he was worth.”

Harry and Rachel were moaning, listening to the sordid tale. Matthew grinned, realizing the effect he was having on his wife and friend. 

IrinaDrew
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaDrew

“He had a nice cock, it hit all the right places, and made me feel real good. But of course, he couldn't last long, it being his first time and with an experienced hole like mine. It was so cute, he tried to warn me before he came. Asking if I would want him to pull out. I didn't let him. I told the young man to shoot his load deep inside me and pushed myself back onto him, he didn't have anywhere else to go. Not that he seemed to mind.”

Matthew heard the telltale gasping moans that signaled his wife was about to orgasm. She loved dirty talk while getting pounded. Matthew placed his plate down on a low table next to his chair and crossed the room. He knelt next to the pair fucking on his bed. He let his voice become a husky whisper. 

“I shot my load at the thought of this hunky young man giving me his virginity and breeding me deep. Unbeknownst to me, however,” Matthew paused, building anticipation, “our rendezvous was not as surreptitious as I thought. Still feeling the warmth of the young seed in my hole, I was informed the tryst had a voyeur.”

Harry’s laughter came back, and Rachel came loudly, shoving her face into Harry’s shoulder to muffle her cries. Matthew let the orgasm wane, and when the cries became moans again, he continued. 

“I received a blackmail phone call that told me if I wanted to keep this deflowering secret I needed to earn the privacy. I had to report to my freshly prepared classroom and bare myself to the interloper.”

“I was bound, plugged, spanked, and face fucked over my desk while blindfolded. I had my student's load eaten out of my ass while I couldn't see who was violating me.” 

This part of the story was getting a rise out of Harry now too. Matthew knew the man had amazing control, but wanted to push him over the edge. 

“I was stretched open and raw fucked by the same cock that's inside you now. I took a second load in as many hours from the History teacher that's pounding my wife's pussy in front of me right now.”

“How good does his cock feel, babe? It's an amazing cock, isn't it?” Matthew egged the pair on, “Do you like my wife's pussy Harry? Are you going to give her one of your thick, potent loads?”

Harry gasped, succumbing to the dirty talk. He had crossed the orgasmic Rubicon. 

“That's it, fill her pussy with your bull sperm,” Matthew encouraged. “Take his load, babe, let him flood you.”

The pair had their second orgasms simultaneously, Rachel having risen from the trough of her first just moments ago and Harry breeding his second hole of the day. Matthew was almost there too, even though he had not touched his cock. 

Harry pulled back and out of Rachel's gaping cunt and shot several spurts across her. Ropes of cum landed in long strands from her clit to her nipples. In a sudden and swift move, he grabbed Matthew by the hair and pulled the man into the line of fire, squirting cum onto his face and into his mouth. He then shoved Matthew's face into Rachel's cum covered and leaking pussy. 

“Desert time, boy,” Harry said with a commanding tone. “I hope you like cream pies.”

Matthew was ravenous in his cunnilingus, lapping and tasting and grunting. Harry saw him tense suddenly and heard the man groan as he relaxed. Cumming in his pants, fully dressed, eating another man's load out of his wife's pussy. 

Harry sighed contentedly. He loved these kinky perverts. His stomach growled slightly, his hunger finally able to show through. 

“Hope there's enough Chinese food to share,” he mused as the couple writhed next to him. Matthew pulled his cum-covered face from between his wife's legs and spoke.

“I got extra fried rice and spare ribs. I figured there was a chance we might not be alone tonight.”

The rest of the evening passed in a blur of Chinese food, sexual exploration, and adult passions. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew and Rachel slurped and kissed Harry's thick shaft. Making out while the cock was between their lips. They took turns sucking him off, sharing the opportunity to pleasure their guest. One sucked his cock while the other lapped at his fuzzy ball sack. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel was on her knees in between the two men. She had a cock in either hand, stroking them. She rubbed the two cocks together and compared her uncircumcised husband to her guest's cut cock. Matthew had a few inches of length on Harry, but his cock was thicker than her wrist. She tasted both and looked up at them while sucking on them. She stuck her tongue out and rubbed both of their heads on her outstretched tongue. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel laid back, spread eagle on the bed with Matthews's face between her legs. The husband orally assaulted his wife's well-fucked pussy. Her hands pulled his hair and forced his face into her dripping entrance. Matthew's ass was up in the air, and Harry knelt behind it and slid his fat cock deep into the hairy ass. Each thrust pushed the man's face into his wife's pussy, forcing his mouth onto her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel was pinned between her husband and his coworker. Her pussy stretched tight around Harry's cock while she straddled him. Her husband entered her asshole from behind. One thrust in, and the other pulled out. Shifting where the fullness filled her. She could not help but cry out in ecstasy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel had a pillow under her lower back, raising her ass. Her arms and legs were wrapped around Matthew who gently thrust into her vagina in a clutching missionary position. They kissed and embraced. In this position, both of their assholes were presented toward their guest. Harry crept up onto the bed behind the husband and wife. He aimed his fat cock at the husband’s asshole first and after a few good pumps, retreated to penetrate the wife’s tight pucker. He switched back and forth between the man and woman, edging himself with their asses. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bright blue strap-on dildo was pressed firmly against Harry's thick cock. He had one leg over Rachel's, her other leg was over his in a scissor-like position. Matthew lowered his fat, hairy ass down onto the cock and dildo pair. He squatted to get double penetrated by his wife and colleague. Harry and Rachel egged him on.

“Stretch that hole open for us.”

“Take both of our cocks! Ride them.”

“That's a good slut.”

“Insatiable manhole.”

“I should get that Anders boy to fuck you like this with me. How's that sound?”

Matthew bounced on the cocks, tugging his nipples while his cock flopped in rhythm with his riding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s face was buried in a pillow as he let the husband and wife tease his asshole. He experienced anal pleasure for the first time as they took turns fingering his virgin hole. They gently encouraged him to open up for them. After several minutes of gentle penetration and support, he lifts his head from the pillow and begs for Matthew to fuck him. 

Matthew guided Harry down onto his side, sticking his left leg out while his right was lifted toward his chest. The man's fuzzy ass was spread open for Matthew in a position that forced Harry to arch his back slightly. Matthew straddled the man and pressed his uncircumcised cock against the twitching entrance. 

“Breathe and push out against me,” Matthew softly instructed. He held his slick cock in one hand and gently thrust into Harry's ass. 

The man gasped and clenched at the intrusion. Rachel whispered soothing encouragement into his ear while rubbing his back. Harry slowly began to relax, and Matthew forged on into the ass.

Matthew decided it would be best not to push Harry too far. He stopped his insertion once he felt his cock head press against the man's prostate, he was about halfway in. 

“When you're ready, Harry, rock back and forth on it,” Matthew suggested. “It's ok to take your time.”

Harry nodded his assent, and after a few moments, he pushed back onto Matthew's cock. It took a lot of self-control not to thrust to the hilt, but Matthew maintained his position. His cock twitched and dribbled precum into Harry's ass. 

“Deeper,” Harry begged, his face halfway into the pillow.

“What was that?” Matthew challenged, unable to control the urge to tease his coworker. 

“Please… go deeper,” Harry pleaded, Matthew obliged.

He slid a little more of his cock in and paused, letting Harry get used to it. Harry nodded again, and Matthew thrust a little deeper. Another nod, another small thrust. This continued for a few minutes until Matthew found himself with his pubic mound pressed against Harry's hairy cheeks.

“More,” Harry whined. Matthew lifted Harry's right ass cheek, spreading him, and thrust the last of his length inside. He felt Harry shudder at this, and Matthew started a slow, thrusting rhythm. Soon Harry was pushing back against his thrusts. Matthew lifted his belly onto Harry's lower back and rocked into a steady fuck. 

“I dunno what's come over me,” Harry gasped, “it feels so good!” 

Matthew looked up to Rachel who was rubbing her clit in time with his thrusts. They made eye contact. Without speaking, she nodded, giving her husband a wry smile. He nodded back and began to fuck with purpose. 

“What's come over you,” Matthew grunted, “is the joy of being used.” The man shuddered again, goosebumps rising on his back and down his arms. Matthew gripped his shoulder, it was time to please himself, time to use this man the way he liked to be used. 

The pair were grunting and rutting. Harry's voice was high and tight as he begged for more. Rachel was rapidly stoking with one hand and teasing her nipple with the other. Matthew felt his balls rise tight against his body. This newly broken-in hole was getting him close. He let his pace falter slightly, unsure of how to proceed. Harry noticed the stumble in the rhythm. 

“Are you gonna cum?” Harry asked, lifting his head from the pillow to look up at Matthew. His face was flushed and his eyes were full of need. Looking deep into Matthew's eyes, Harry said, “Don't pull out.”

“You sure?” Matthew asked, trying to regain his rhythm despite his shock.

A switch seemed to flip inside Harry. He began begging and pleading for Matthew's load. His chest was hot and he felt an emptiness spread from his core, a newfound hunger. 

“I want to know what it feels like…” Harry replied, “Like when I do it to you…”

Matthew's pace became erratic. He thrust into the man below him with reckless abandon. His cock was on fire and he needed release. He heard the gasps of his wife approaching her climax. He felt Harry's hole clench and squeeze his cock. 

“Please…Fill me Matthew…ugh I want your cum.”

“Fuck, I’m gonna give it to you,” Matthew gasped and pushed himself in with one hard thrust. He heard Rachel moan low with vibrato as she came. 

Matthew pushed inside, trying to get as deep as possible. His cock fired off into Harry's guts. One large salvo of cum shot up into Harry. Matthew pulled back and then thrust in again. At the apex of the thrust, he let loose another burst of hot sperm. 

“Take it!” Matthew growled, “feel it fill you.” 

The volleys subsided into a general flood as Matthew's balls emptied into the hot, obliging vessel of Harry's ass. Unconsciously, he was still trying to get deeper. Matthew could feel cum leaking back out around his shaft and he reached down to catch it. 

He brought his hand up to Harry's mouth and fed the excess cum to him. Harry lapped at it greedily moaning in ecstasy. Harry's stomach was sticky, having cum at some point he couldn't recall. 

The pair collapsed in a gasping heap of limbs, sweat, and cum. Rachel got up to get some more towels. 

Published 
Written by LaetusBF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments