Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend In Paradise: Chapter Two

"Bob's First Bisexual MMF Encounter"

57
8 Comments 8
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"After passing my audition with Lisa, a FWB I met on LushStories, we started a wild weekend threeway with her significant, other Joe. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is Chapter Two of the weekend of bisexual MMF debauchery. Enjoy!"

The minute Lisa finished her call with Joe, a bit of anxiety and panic started to grip me.

What if we didn't hit it off?

What if he was pissed because I just fucked Lisa?

Could I really go through with a bisexual threesome?

Could I perform as I wanted and satisfy two people?

Lisa, seeming to sense my anxiety, said, "This is gonna be fun! You'll like Joe, and I'm sure he'll like you, too. We all share a fantasy and we're going to make it come true."

"Um. Should I get dressed?" I asked.

"Hahahaha. I wouldn't bother. I bet Joe will be undressing before the door is even all the way closed."

With that, I heard footsteps outside the room. They stopped, and I heard the telltale sound of the electronic hotel door lock clicking as he swiped the keycard. Joe walked in with a big smile on his face, and true to Lisa's prediction, his shirt was coming off as he walked toward the bed.

My heart pounded as I thought about what I was about to do. I'd been fantasizing about sex with a man and a woman for several years and I was about to realize that dream. Joe paused and took off his shoes while he simultaneously unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, letting them fall to the floor as he walked closer to the bed. All that was left was his underwear. I could detect his growing erection, and that helped make my cock stir.

Lisa swung around so her feet were toward him, then lifted her legs up above her, and said, "Look at the cute butt plug Bob brought me!" Joe smiled as he admired the rose-colored plug tightly ensconced in her ass. "It felt really good while Bob was fucking me. But not as good as a cock is going to feel later."

"You know I'm looking forward to that," Joe replied.

I then chimed in with, "Nice to meet you, Joe. I'd shake your hand, but right now, I've returned the favor and I think you've got some cleanup work to do."

"Yummy!," Joe said, looking at Lisa's dripping creampie with the look of lust in his eyes.

Joe quickly knelt down on the floor and moved his face toward her oozing pussy. Between her incredible state of arousal, and both of us recently cumming in her, her sex was completely soaked and dripping. As he moved in to clean up the cum and see to her satisfaction, I moved up and began sucking and nibbling at her nipples, moving back and forth. It didn't take long for Lisa to have another hard orgasm with the clit licking, nipple pinching, and nipple sucking. She moaned and squirmed as she came, making Joe's cleanup work even messier.

Lisa told Joe she needed a short break to recover so I decided it was time to finally explore my bi-side. Joe and I moved up next to each other, Joe on his back, and me on my side, facing him. I reached down inside his underwear, gently grasping his hot hard cock, still a bit sticky with their combined love juices from earlier. Lisa helped out by removing Joe's underwear so she could watch us. Between the excitement of touching another man's penis for the first time, and knowing how much Lisa wanted to watch us, my dick rose to a full erection, dripping pre-cum onto Joe's hip. I explored his cock and his testicles with my hand. He wasn't much different than me, but it was still a thrill to have another man's private parts in my hand.

Joe reached over and tugged my cock and I groaned in appreciation. I raised my upper leg up hoping he would get that I wanted him to play with my balls, too. When he didn't take the hint, I gently took his hand and guided it between my legs, quickly returning my hand to his crotch. His warm, rough hand felt amazing as he fondled my hairy nuts and gave them a gentle squeeze. Lisa moved in and began licking Joe's shaft, then taking the tip into her soft, wet mouth. She moved over and took me into her mouth.

"Two hard cocks! I'm in heaven," Lisa purred.

I pulled away and then moved my head down near Lisa's. I said, "How about we do this together?"

"Fuck yes! That's hot," she replied.

We began to lick up and down each side of his erection, pushing our tongues against him. We moved up and down in synchronization, a tongue on each side.

She moved down between his legs and began licking and sucking on his scrotum. A bit of pre-cum leaked out of Joe and I moved in and lapped it up, loving the feel of his spongy cock head on my tongue. I worked my way down his shaft, meeting up with Lisa's mouth again, and we quickly used our tongues to probe each other's mouths before I resumed licking the length of his shaft. I was intrigued by the feeling of a rock-hard cock with such soft, warm skin. He felt incredibly warm and I was becoming more aroused by the minute. I hadn't really known what to expect, but I sure liked it so far.

As Lisa continued working on his balls, I finally took the head into my mouth, gently swirling my tongue around the tip. This resulted in more pre-cum leakage and I found the tangy, salty taste a total turn-on. I was amazed at how hard his dick was and how the soft, spongy head yielded to my tongue and suction. He showed his appreciation with sexy, low moans, gently touching the back of my head. Lisa moved away and gave us encouragement, telling us how sexy we were. My raging erection certainly showed that I found it stimulating.

Becoming bolder, I shifted my body between his legs and I lowered my head, taking more of him into my mouth. I was surprised at how full my mouth was. He was about the same size as me, but it felt huge to open my mouth and take it in. I was careful to use only my lips and tongue to stimulate his manhood. While new at this cock-sucking thing, I knew what I liked done to me and I was guessing Joe would like it, too. My tongue paid extra attention to his frenulum and he showed his appreciation by saying, "Fuck! That feels amazing!"

Feeling encouraged, I took as much of him in as I could before I felt the tip reach my throat and felt the urge to gag. I moved my mouth back up so that the ridge around his head was right on my lips while I used my tongue to stimulate him. I wanted to make him cum in my mouth and I felt like he might be getting close. He stopped me and said we needed to slow down a bit or it would be over all too fast. I was disappointed because feeling a pulsing cock shoot semen into my mouth is high on my list of top fantasies. That was apparently going to have to wait.

We had Lisa lie down on the bed, and Joe and I moved up next to her, one on each side. We moved our heads in and each began licking, nibbling, and sucking on her tits. She let out expressive moans of satisfaction while my fingers moved between her legs and began rubbing her clit. She sighed, "That feels so amazing. Please do not stop. Ever!"

MIIA_SANTORO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIIA_SANTORO

Joe's hand also moved between her legs and while I rubbed her clit, he slid a couple of fingers into her waiting wet snatch. Her breathing became ragged, her head rolled back, and she grabbed the sheets as we sent her over the edge with another big orgasm.

Lisa proclaimed her need to have a cock in her right now and since she and Joe are a couple, I suggested Joe lie down on his back so she could ride him. I moved down between Joe's legs for a better view and so I was prepared for what came next. I had very specific ideas about what I wanted to do to both of them. As he rolled over and his stiff dick sprung up, I moved in quickly and took him in my mouth again.

Lisa complained, "Are you gonna share? I thought I was supposed to ride him. How am I going to do that with his cock in your mouth."

"I'm just making sure he's good and hard for you, that's all," I retorted with a wicked grin on my face.

I pulled away and watched from between Joe's legs as she hovered over him and prepared to mount him. Again offering my help, I reached up and took his swollen manhood into my hand and helped guide it into her wet, willing entrance. Watching penetration this close was the most erotic thing I've ever seen.

As she rode up and down on him. I spread Joe's legs further apart and moved my head between them. I lowered my mouth and began licking and sucking on his testicles, while Lisa's slippery cunt moved up and down his rod. Joe moaned, Lisa moaned, and I moaned as best I could with his nut in my mouth. As she slid up, I moved my tongue up his shaft, meeting her taint. She stopped moving as I moved up further and seized the butt plug in my mouth, pulling it out a bit, then letting it slide back in. I did this repeatedly while Joe began gently thrusting into her.

My cock was now throbbing against the bed and I was worried I might cum again if I didn't take the pressure off it. I pulled back and made another suggestion.

"How about if we move over to the edge of the bed with Joe's legs hanging over and you riding him reverse cowgirl?" I asked. "Then I can perform oral on both of you at the same time."

"Yes!" exclaimed Lisa.

Joe chimed in with, "I'm cool with that."

They moved into the new position while I watched with a lusty intensity. Again grabbing Joe's penis, I helped guide it into Lisa's wanton pussy. As she rode him, letting him slide almost completely out, then lowering herself until she was resting on him, I again took his scrotum in my mouth, alternating which testicle I was sucking. Licking my way up from his sack, I slid my tongue up and down his hot rigid cock, following Lisa's rhythm. He was really moaning now and we were all in a three-way mating frenzy. I held Lisa's hips firmly so that she would stop moving and moved my tongue up to her little love bud. The pressure of my tongue on her clit, combined with Joe's rock-hard pecker just inside her, caused her to lose control, rocking her hips and grinding against my tongue while I licked her. She came hard, sliding back down his shaft until he was again balls deep inside her love tunnel.

I looked up at her, nodded my head, and smiled. She took the cue and using her somewhat wobbly legs, climbed off. As she kneeled on the floor next to me, I took Joe's glistening rod into my mouth as deep as I could, then slid him back out until it was just his tip in me. Lisa was lying next to us watching, telling us how hot it was. I agreed. I loved licking her juices off his cock!

I reached over with my hand and stuck a finger in Lisa's gaping, wet pussy. Gathering up some of her wetness on my finger, I brought it over between Joe's legs and pushed it down below his balls toward his anus. Sensing what I was doing, he shifted his body down a bit and spread his legs further. As I pressed my finger against his waiting sphincter, I increased my efforts with my mouth. I slowly inserted my finger into his ass and he willingly accepted it, pushing his butt down toward me so I could go deeper. With my other hand, I grasped his scrotum, gently squeezing and kneading them.

He gasped, "Oh fuck. You're gonna make me cum. Don't stop."

He grabbed my head and pushed me down onto his cock. I had said I didn't want him to do that, but I know the desperation you feel when you're close to cumming, and I tolerated it. I did put up some resistance, pushing up with my head so he didn't push me down too far and seriously gag me. I could feel his spongy head growing and his balls starting to withdraw. And I could taste the increasing amount of salty pre-cum. I knew he was close and that I was about to realize a fantasy of making a man cum with my mouth.

His hips bucked, and I slipped my finger further into his ass until it was as deep as it would go. I moved it around, searching for his prostate. I found the telltale hard spot and began wiggling my finger back and forth against it. He bucked harder and pushed my head down harder. I gagged a bit, but just then he started releasing jet after jet of hot salty jism into my mouth. I withdrew my mouth an inch or two so that he would stop gagging me and continued to suck and swallow. I wasn't crazy about the bitter, salty taste, but I was excited enough by the act that I kept going. His testicles were now completely withdrawn, so I pulled a bit on his sack, knowing how much I liked that when I'm cumming. Between my tugging on his scrotum, my finger in his butt, and my mouth sucking his cock, he howled and shuddered. His load was almost spent as he made his last few weak spurts. I rolled my tongue against the tip of his dick, and he shuddered more, his legs trembled, he cursed several more times, and then pulled up on my head.

Joe cried, "Fuck. I'm too sensitive. You gotta stop."

Lisa, a huge smile of satisfaction on her face, said, "That was amazingly hot! I loved watching you two."

I was careful to seal my mouth around his member as I pulled off. I immediately closed my lips, keeping the cum I didn't manage to swallow in my mouth. I moved toward Lisa, and her mouth met mine as we came in for a wet and sloppy cum kiss. We pushed it back and forth between our mouths, tongues probing each other. We each swallowed what we had in our mouths, then came back for one more kiss.

We all needed a break and some recovery time, so we moved back to the bed, one of us on each side of Lisa, our bodies enjoying the gentle touch of skin on skin. We talked about ordering some room service so we didn't have to get dressed or leave.

To be continued . . . .

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments