Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Confession To My Husband - The Day After I Left You

"In less than twenty-four hours, he was inside me"

42
7 Comments 7
8.1k Views 8.1k
4.4k words 4.4k words

There were plenty of valid reasons to leave you. This one just happened to be a six-foot-two-inch-tall muscular black man, who knew how to treat my pussy the way it needed to be treated.  Something you’re just not capable of doing no matter how hard you tried.

As you know, I became friends with Reese and his wife, Amy, many years before meeting you. They had four kids one of which the same age as my daughter, so we hit it off great.  We typically hung out on the weekends, sending the night.

One weekend the opportunity to fuck Reese, with his wife’s approval, presented itself. The three of us had been skiing hardcore all night and Reese and Amy ended up fucking on the living room floor right in front of me. I had never been so turned on in my life. Seeing Reese making his wife cum so hard, giving her orgasm after orgasm was mind-blowing. I had never experienced half that much pleasure in a month let alone in one session. When they finished my pussy was soaking wet. Reese could tell how turned on I was and how badly I needed to get fucked just by looking at me. He asked his wife if he could fuck me, and she said yes before heading off to bed.

He immediately started tearing my clothes off, eager to get into new pussy. I sucked his long hard black cock getting him ready while showing my gratitude for what was to come.

Reese climbed between my thighs and proceeded to fuck my soaking wet pussy until the sun came up. By the time, he was finished, my pussy was completely full of cum with the excess coating my thighs. He was incredible and his big black cock made my pussy cum over and over. I felt especially slutty getting fucked by a married man on his living room floor while his wife slept in their room above us.

Ever since that night, I craved his dick. The next day I texted Reese about a repeat performance this upcoming weekend. He told me how much he loved fucking my pussy and his wife realized that as well so it couldn’t happen again.

So, when I finally decided to leave you, I had one thing on my mind: The man who could satisfy me in ways you never could.

My mother just offered to take my daughter and I out for dinner. I told them to go ahead without me since I had a lot to do around the house. With the house to myself, I grabbed my phone and texted Reese.

Me: I left George!

I waited about three long minutes before deciding to pick up the phone to call.

Reese: Damn, girl! I just got your text.

Me: I want to see you! I’ve been dreaming about your dick for years!

Reese: Where are you staying? Do you have a place?

Me: I'm staying at my mom's for now, but I don’t have a car. She's taking my daughter out for a while, so I’ll be alone for about 2 hours.

Reese: Enough said, I’m on the way!

Me: I’ll leave the front door unlocked. Come in and find me.

I ran to jump in the shower needing to clean up. Taking my time, I shaved my thick thighs and my pussy leaving the smallest patch of red curly hair, just how you like it.

After doing my hair and makeup, I looked stunning. Wrapped in only a towel I walked into my mother's living room and laid down on the couch in front of the picture window after putting on a pair of red high heels, the ones you bought that I never wore for you.

My fingers traced down my milky white thighs before slipping into my pussy. I began rubbing my clit as I waited on the object of my lust to arrive. My pussy became wet very quickly as I thought about being with Reese again after so many years.

You and Reese are both tall black men but that’s where the similarities ended.

My biggest disappointment had always been with your size. Or really, your lack of size. You are half black/white six and a half feet tall with size fifteen shoes. I’m sure most women who made the mistake of sleeping with you, made the same obvious assumption as I did. On a good day, your cock was a very average six inches long and barely one and a half thick. While being slightly above average, it looked tiny on your huge frame.

As if that weren’t bad enough, you have always been overweight and out of shape. While the sex was better years ago when we started dating, it was never up to my standards. I told you before that an ideal sex session would last around thirty minutes. That wasn’t just some wish, it’s what I had become accustomed to. Every guy I let fuck me before we met could fuck for thirty minutes or longer.  At the very most, you could give me five.  Towards the end of our marriage, it dropped to under a minute.

In comparison, Reese was lean and muscular with broad shoulders. His well-defined chest muscles, huge arms and chiseled abs are what I missed most about him. He is so fucking sexy baby. Sex was so much hotter looking at the body of a sexy black man like his while getting my pussy filled.  In addition to his incredible body, his dick was just as impressive. Nine inches long and thick.

 My former hookups have been with real black men, most measuring eight inches plus and as thick as my wrist. My pussy was used to taking dicks four times bigger than yours.

Reese pulled into the driveway and entered the house closing the front door behind him.

“Damn girl! Sounds like you got started without me!” Reese said, hearing me moaning.

“Get in here and fuck me!”

Reese walked through the dining room and turned the corner to see me lying on the couch with my legs spread wide in the air while fingering myself. He immediately kicked off his shoes then undid his belt as he walked towards me. As he approached the edge of the couch, he pushed his pants and boxers to the floor while pulling his shirt over his head.

“Damn girl! You look so fucking hot, and that pussy is already soaking wet!” Reese commented, already stroking his hard cock.

“I’ll get up in that pussy soon enough. I’m gonna get between those lips first,” he said, standing right in front of me before smacking his hard cock down across my plump red lips.

Getting smacked across the mouth by a huge black cock made my entire body tremble. I haven’t seen Reese in years and the first thing he does is makes me feel like a slut.

“Open that mouth,” Reese commanded while rubbing the head of his cock against my lips.

Right about now, I’m sure you’re confused as to why he would be so bold in his actions, knowing how I feel about sucking dick. We both know you would never try a move like that unless you were trying to start a fight. Over the years I’ve made it very clear that I hate sucking dick. What I actually meant was that I hate sucking your dick.

I turned my head toward him and opened my mouth to allow the head of Reese’s dick to slide between my lips.

“Mmmmm!” I groaned around his cock as he started pumping in and out of my mouth.

Feeling his thick hot dick sliding between my lips was driving me insane. After dreaming about this moment for years and spending the past fifteen minutes rubbing my clit as I waited for Reese to arrive, I had reached peak arousal. Or so I thought.

“Yeah girl, suck that dick!” Reese demanded as he pushed his thick hard cock further into my mouth.

As much as I loved sucking on big black cock, it had been years since the last time I had sex that wasn’t a disappointment. So having this nice black cock fucking my mouth instead of my pussy was a total mindfuck.

"Mmmm! I love how you look with black cock in your mouth,” Reese said as he placed a hand on the back of my head, holding me in place as he pushed his dick into my throat.

Feeling my throat full of cock was enough to send me over the edge.

“MMMMM! Guugu!” I moaned on Reese’s dick as my pussy exploded.

That’s right, my soon-to-be ex-husband. I love sucking dick. I just hated sucking your dick. Why would I bother sucking your tiny little dick when that little thing couldn’t stay hard long enough to make my pussy cum? I love sucking big black dick so much that it made me cum.

Massive waves of intense pleasure crashed over my body. I continued rubbing my clit as my pussy squirted all over my thighs leaving them glistening wet.

“Oh fuck girl!” Reese moaned as I sucked harder and harder on his cock while my orgasm continued rocking my body.

Not wanting to get too excited, Reese pulled his cock from my mouth.

“Oh fuck, baby! Oh my god! I’m still fucking cumming!” I cried squeezing my thighs together to prevent my hand from working on my pussy.

“Fuck, girl! Watching you cum is so fucking hot!” Reese said.

“Oh my god! I forgot how fucking big your dick is! Looking at you is making me even wetter!” I exclaimed looking up at this incredibly sexy black man. “I need you inside me!”

“Then spread those milky white thighs so I can get up in that pussy,”

Reese climbed onto the couch, lined up the head of his cock between the lips of my pussy before grabbing both of my ankles. He held my legs high in the air as he slid his thick black cock deep into my pussy.

“Oh fuck! Oh my god!” I screamed as I felt Reese’s huge black cock filling my pussy.

After fucking your little dicklette for ten years I forgot how good a real dick felt in my pussy. I forgot what it felt like to be filled up by a huge cock.

“God damn girl! This pussy is so fucking tight!” Reese groaned as he began pumping his dick in and out of me.

“Oh my fucking god! Oh fuck! You’re so fucking big, baby!” I moaned as Reese stretched my pussy open wide.

Baby, oh my god, his dick is so fucking big! You know how you’ve always just been able to slide into my pussy with ease. Let me tell you, Reese did not have it so easy. His dick stretched my pussy open wide, baby. The walls of my pussy were so tight around his cock I could feel every ridge and vein on his shaft.

“Oh god, fuck! You’re so fucking deep in my pussy!” I screamed.

He pushed deeper into my pussy than you’ve ever been I almost lost my mind. It made me explode little bits at a time and it kept going and going!

“Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Your dick is going to make me cum!” I screamed as I felt miniature orgasms going off inside me, one after another.

His dick is amazing honey. He had only been inside me for a few minutes and had already given me more pleasure than ten years with your pathetic little cock.

“Yeah, girl! Cum on this dick!” Reese egged me on as he continued deep dicking my neglected pussy.

“Oh my god! It feels so amazing stretching my pussy!” I screamed as I felt miniature orgasms going off inside me, one after another.

“Not used to a cock this size?” Reese asked.

“Not even close. You are so much bigger than my husband!” I confessed.

“Did he fuck you like this?” he asked.

“He could never fuck me like you do! My husband would have cum already,” I replied.  

“You’re fucking me so much deeper than my husband! He doesn’t come close to filling my pussy and he could never fuck me like you do!” I moaned, enjoying the sensation of Reese's thick black cock pumping deep in my pussy, touching places that haven’t been touched in years.  

“Lucky for me that pussy gets so fucking wet!” Reese commented.

“Only you make my pussy so wet! Did you miss my pussy?” I asked.

“Yea girl, I couldn’t wait to get over here so I could get up inside you again!” Reese said as he pounded his dick into my tight married pussy.

“Oh god! Oh my god! Fuck me! Oh baby, fuck me!” I begged.

ChloeOwenss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOwenss

Reese continued pounding his dick deeper into my pussy while pushing my legs open wider. He stared down watching my huge milky white tits bouncing wildly. He had always preferred women with large tits and compared to his ex-wife, I had the most magnificent tits he’d seen.

“Oh, fuck baby! Oh my god!”

“Say it,” Reese demanded.

“I fucking love your big black cock!” I screamed as I started to cum.

Reese pumped his thick cock deeper into my pussy making me scream louder. My legs wide allowing Reese to push every inch of his cock into me until he bottomed out inside my pussy.

Oh my god, baby! It felt so fucking incredible. I’ve never experienced so much pleasure. And the thing is, no matter how hard you try it’s something you just aren’t capable of doing with that little dick of yours.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck, oh yea, oh my god!” I moaned as I experienced the most powerful orgasm in more than ten years.

“Oh god yes! Fuck my pussy with your big black cock!” I screamed as I continued cumming all over Reese’s magnificent cock.

I’ve never experienced so much pleasure in my life! He fucked me so much better than you, baby. His big black cock made my pussy cum so fucking hard.

If you add up all the times you’ve made me cum, it doesn’t even come close to how hard he made my pussy cum.

“Damn, you really missed this black dick, didn’t you?”

"I missed it so much! It’s making me cum so fucking hard!” I moaned as Reese continued pumping every inch of his thick cock into my pussy.

“Take this dick!” Reese barked as he buried every inch.

My pussy felt so stretched and full of cock it sent orgasmic shocks through my body.

“Feel this dick deep in that pussy,” he whispered into my ear as he flexed his cock making it throb and swell while filling every inch of my pussy.

“Oh my fucking god! Oh god! Oh, your fucking dick! Your fucking dick in my pussy!” I screamed almost incoherently as my pussy squirted all over his dick.

As my orgasm subsided, Reese got up, pulling his cock out of me before sitting down on the couch.

“Come ride this dick,” he requested.

I got up and straddled Reese’s lap while grabbing his dick, and guiding it between the lips of my pussy.

“Oh my god! Your dick is filling my pussy!” I moaned as I slid down the long hard shaft of his cock until it was buried deep inside me.

Reese grabbed both of my huge pale tits, massaging them as he took turns sucking on each nipple. I moaned as I began sliding my pussy up and down the shaft of Reese’s thick black cock. I leaned forward smothering him with my soft breasts, holding onto the back of the couch as I rode his dick.

“Fuck that white pussy is so fucking tight,” he said, enjoying every second he was inside me.

I continued riding his dick at a steady pace while looking deep into Reese’s eyes, panting heavily. He gripped my ass tightly with both hands pulling my ass cheeks apart allowing me to slide further down on his cock. I pushed myself down onto him until I felt the head of his cock nuzzling into the bottom of my pussy.

“Oh my fucking god! It’s so fucking deep!” I screamed as his massive black cock bottomed out inside my pussy.

I rocked back and forth on his lap keeping his dick pressed into the bottom of my pussy. I was overwhelmed with pleasure as Reese's dick was stimulating areas inside my pussy that haven’t been touched in years. Combined with the fact that his thick black cock filled every inch of my pussy.

“Fuck, girl! That pussy swallowed up my dick!” he moaned, both of his hands still gripping and squeezing my fat ass.

“Oh, baby, every inch of my pussy! Every inch of my pussy!” I gasped as I grinded my hips into him.

“What was that?” he asked wanting me to finish the sentence.

“Full of fucking dick! My fucking pussy is full of fucking dick!” she moaned as rocked faster keeping him buried inside me.

Reese gave no warning before thrusting upward pushing his dick deeper into My soaking wet pussy.

“Oh fuck!” I gasped.

Reese pumped his hips upward into me twice more before pulling me all the way down on his dick.

“Oh baby, fuck me!” I begged.

Holding me tightly, Reese pumped his hips upward, ramming his dick deep into my soaking-wet pussy. He maintained eye contact with me as he pounded me as fast and as hard as he could, filling the room with the sound of slapping flesh.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” I screamed as I felt his massive dick punching deeper into my pussy.

The sustained deep eye contact made me feel that Reese wasn’t only fucking my pussy, he was fucking my soul. Once again Reese’s thick black cock made my pussy explode.

“Oh fuck, baby! I’m cumming all over you!” I moaned as my pussy gushed all over his cock.

“Does your husband make you cum like that?” Reese asked.

“He’s never made my pussy cum like this. Your dick fucks parts of my pussy his little dick has never fucked,” I replied.

“Little dick? No wonder your pussy is so fucking tight,” Reese commented.

“This was his favorite position, but when I sat on his dick, I couldn’t even feel him inside me. Luckily, he could never last long,” I said. “My pussy has been neglected for too long!”

“Don’t you worry, I’m gonna give that pussy exactly what it needs!” Reese promised.

“I love your fucking dick!” I moaned.

“What do you love about this dick?” Reese asked.

“You’re so much bigger than my husband and it's so fucking hard! Your dick fills up every inch of my pussy and bottoms out inside me! Stretches me out so nice and wide!” I replied.

“And that pussy always stays tight around my dick!” Reese grunted.

“I love the way you fuck! And the fact that big black cock is attached to the rest of your sexy muscular body! Looking at you makes my pussy so fucking wet!” I moaned as Reese continued plunging deep into me.

“The wettest pussy I’ve ever fucked!” he groaned.

“Your big black cock makes my pussy so fucking happy! Oh god yes! Fuck my pussy!” I moaned as Reese’s consistent deep dicking drove me mad.  Filling and pounding me until I exploded.

“Take that dick!” Reese grunted, pumping his massive hard dick deep into my pussy as it gushed all over him.

I collapsed on top of Reese, smothering his face with my soft bouncing tits as he continued plowing more and more dick into me. I was in ecstasy, finally getting the dick I needed. After ten long years, my pussy was getting fucked the way only Reese could fuck it.

“Get down on the floor. I’m gonna fuck that pussy from the back!” Reese commanded pulling his dick out.

“Oh god, oh baby, oh fuck!” I gasped as I climbed from Reese’s lap down onto the floor.

Once in position, I shook my fat ass for him as I waited impatiently.

“Oh god, get down here and fuck me!” I begged, my pussy feeling so empty, needing to be full once again.

Reese got down on the floor behind me, smacking my ass before grabbing me by the hips. His dick stuck straight out allowing him to point the head of his cock towards my pussy and push right into me.

“Oh fuck! Oh my god, you're fucking big!” I moaned as I felt Reese’s thick black cock sliding deep inside me.

Reese held me by the hips as he slammed his dick into my pussy as hard as he could. My fat white ass jiggled with every thrust making him throb.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh my fucking god!” I screamed as I felt Reese’s throbbing cock pound my pussy like a jackhammer.

After a few minutes of getting fucked from behind, I was overwhelmed by pleasure.

“Oh god yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my fucking pussy!” I screamed as my arms collapsed leaving my face against the living room carpet.

“Fuck! That married slut pussy is so fucking tight!” Reese moaned, fucking harder and deeper with every stroke, pushing my body down onto the carpet until I lay flat with my plump ass in the air and Reese on top of me, fucking my pussy non-stop.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, my body laying limp across the floor as I came hard, squirting all over Reese’s cock.

“Yeah! Cum on this dick like the fucking married slut you are!” he barked.

“Oh baby, fuck me! Fuck my married slut pussy!” I moaned as wave after wave of pleasure washed over my body.

My spasming pussy clenched tightly around the shaft of Reese’s cock. The powerful rhythmic contractions pulled his dick into my pussy.

“Damn girl! It feels like your pussy is sucking on my dick! This white girl pussy is about to make me bust!”

“That’s because my pussy is sucking on your dick, baby!” I replied. “Put your big cock deep in my pussy baby!”

Reese did what I asked and pushed every inch of his thick black cock deep into my pussy.

“Oh fuck, baby! You’re so fucking deep in my pussy!” I moaned as I felt his cock filling every inch inside me.

He kept his throbbing cock buried deep inside me. My pussy sucked on his cock pulling it deeper into me. As my pussy continued sucking, his cock grew harder and harder making him throb. His thick throbbing cock felt so fucking good, buried so deep in my pussy it made me cum again.

“Oh god, your dick! Oh my fucking god, your dick!” I screamed as my body shook beneath him on the floor.

I continued moaning and grunting as his throbbing hard cock make my pussy explode over and over again.

“Oh fuck! Suck that fucking dick! That pussy is a fucking slut!” Reese moaned, still buried deep inside me.

“My pussy is a slut for your black cock! My pussy wants your cum, baby!” I pleaded as my pussy contracted around his massive dick while it throbbed inside me.

“Fuck yea baby! Oh fuck! I’m gonna bust!” Reese grunted keeping every inch of his thick black cock deep inside me.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me!” I moaned.

“Where do you want it?”

“Do you need to ask?” I replied looking back at him over my shoulder.

“You fucking slut! I’m gonna bust in that slut pussy!” Reese grunted.

“Cum in me! Fucking explode in my pussy!” I moaned as my body trembled with pleasure.

“Oh fuck, that pussy wants my cum! Oh fuck! Oh you fucking slut!” Reese growled.

His dick throbbed shooting a torrent of thick hot cum deep into my pussy. Putting all his weight on his hips he pushed his dick even deeper into me, pumping stream after stream of cum into my stretched-out married slut pussy.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes! Cum in my fucking pussy!” I moaned, the sensation of his hot thick cum filling my well fucked pussy made me cum even harder than before.

Reese’s dick continued throbbing deep inside me pumping more and more thick cum into me until it overflowed, pushing out around the shaft of his cock.

“Oh my god! My pussy is so fucking full! There’s so much fucking cum in my pussy!” I sighed, feeling the hot soupy load occupying every inch of my used pussy.

“Fuck, girl! You can take dick like no other! This pussy was made to fuck black dick,” he commented, making me feel like a slut, but not just your everyday slut, but a black cock slut.

“You know it, baby! This white girl was made for you to fuck!” I pronounced.

Reese got up onto his knees, pulling his semi-hard cock out of My pussy.  A thick stream of cum flowed from my pussy onto the carpet below. He climbed up onto the couch still admiring the site of My freshly fucked white married pussy as his cum continued leaking from it.

I lay on the floor while aftershock tremors from that last incredible orgasm ran through my body. My eyes closed enjoying the sensation of Reese’s cum leaking out of my stretched-out pussy. I was brought back to reality when I hear a camera snapping a picture.

“Hey, what are you doing?” I asked, seeing a flash before I looked over to Reese.

Published 
Written by WillSwalllow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments