Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Third Christmas At Tena’s

"We had our own Christmas pre-party"

63
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Helping Tena with her husband’s gift, we couldn't resist some Christmas cheer."

When I talked to you last, Tena had asked me to do some remodeling work in her upstairs room over the year. I'm not going to lie. It has been a hot summer for doing that kind of work. It's hot in Mississippi anyway but twenty-twenty-three has been a mother fucker. Above one hundred degrees for nearly thirty days and zero rain. It's been a mother fucker.

Tena hasn't cooled things either. You remember Tena don't you? I told you about her. My wife’s niece. Petite and raven-haired, horny as fuck all the damn time. You remember the way she teased me a couple of years ago at the family Christmas party? She had me as hard as granite. Playing with my dick and rubbing her tight little ass on my erection right in front of the whole fucking family. How we weren't busted, I'll never know. 

Anyway, she took me into the bedroom after asking my wife if I could help her gift wrap the last few presents. I'll never forget how we fucked after she locked that bedroom door. She was on a real freak that day. That was two years ago. Last year, she took me upstairs on the ruse that she needed advice on a remodel project. She locked that door also. We fucked on a bear skin rug like a couple of horny teenagers. 

You remember me telling you about that, and how she roped me into that summer project. Being family, she knew I wasn't going to charge her. At least, not money. That's not to say she didn't pay me. I got a draw daily. The first day was an unreal fucking blowjob. That little lady loves to drink her some cum. The next day we fucked at lunch and again at quitting time. Yeah, I'm fifty-seven years old but she doesn't hold that against me. At thirty-one years old, she is a handful of sexual energy. So now you know how my summer went. She got her new upstairs bedroom done in sixty days and I got all the pussy, head, and ass I could handle in those sixty days. 

I haven't been over since the job was finished a couple of months ago but she gave me a call this morning. I wondered if she really needed help or if this was just her needing some dick.

“Hey Uncle Terry,” she said.

I could hear her smile even over the phone. She was just that bubbly and it was a contagious attribute. You only had to be around her for a few moments until your mood changed for the better. Cute as a button and sexy as fuck, she was the definition of petite. 

“Hey Tena,” I replied, “What’s up?”

“Your dick, I hope,” she laughed.

“For you,” I answered, “Always.”

“But really, I got Kenneth a Christmas present and I need help assembling it,” she said, “I was hoping you could come by and help me out.”

“Yeah, I don’t know,” I said, “It’s a pretty long drive.”

“Please,” she cooed, “I’ll make it worth the trip.”

“You gonna have lunch ready?”

“What would you like to eat, Unc?”

“A big helping of your pussy,” I answered, “Maybe cream filled.”

“I like the way you think, Unc.”

We planned on the next morning because her husband would be away until late that evening. Not that his presence ever made a difference to her. She sucked my dick in the same room he was logging his work one day. While he was busy on his computer, she swallowed my cock behind his back. If I tell you how hard I was and how hard I came, you wouldn’t believe me. It was all I could do to keep my moans under control when I was pumping my seed into her mouth just ten feet from her husband. 

After a shower and a good breakfast, I kissed my wife and told her, “See ya in a few hours.”

Thirty miles is not a bad drive when you know that a woman half your age is waiting to fuck your brains out. I broke the speed limit, slightly, nonetheless. The two-story house was already decorated with lights and several huge candy canes. There was a fat, bearded guy in a red sleigh behind four plywood reindeer on the front lawn, which was still green in late December. That’s Mississippi for you.

When she came to the door after I knocked, she answered wearing only a red Santa hat. My dick was like a prisoner trying to escape Alcatraz, pushing hard against my zipper. Her pussy was freshly waxed, just the way I like it, and I could see the moisture of her excitement on the inside of her thighs. I’m getting older but I still have a big dick that has no problems getting up and at ‘em.

“Come on in, Unc,” she said after a hug and a very inappropriate kiss. Admiring her tight young ass, I followed her to the big room at the back where there were several big boxes with Golds Gym written on them. I knew then that this was going to be a big job. 

“You want a cup of coffee first?” She asked sweetly, “Or something sweeter?”

“I think coffee will do until we get this thing put together,” I answered with a knowing smile, “Then we can eat.”

“It's up to you, Unc,” she said, walking sexily from the room, “I'll just keep it warm for ya.”

Watching her hips wiggling away, I thought, ‘You would have to cool it down to just be warm.’

Turning to open the boxes and get to work, I found the assembly instructions and thumbed through them. Tena returned and sat beside me on the futon and handed me the steaming cup of unsweetened, black liquid caffeine. Leaning back with her knees apart, she exposed her sweet young pussy to me, distracting me from my task. She was as horny as always. 

Impatiently, she watched as I read through the manual, her fingers tracing the slit between her puffy labia. She was keeping it warm as she said. My dick was at full hardness but I was determined to get this home gym assembled before stretching her pussy.

She continued to trace her slit softly, spreading the glistening moisture from the top to the pink pucker of her tight anus, soft, enticing moans humming from her pouted lips. Sipping my coffee, I did my best to ignore her, pissing her off in the process, while studying the diagrams, “I don't think this will take long,” I said, completely ignoring her impatience.

“It better not,” she grumbled, “I want you to fuck me.”

“Is that all you ever think about?”

With a smile, she answered, “No. sometimes I think about sucking that long cock and drinking your cum.”

I shook my head at her and finished my coffee. Tena continued to trace her finger up and down her sweet little wet slit. My erection was prominent, pressing against the crotch of my Carhart work pants, “Well,” I said in a tone to discount her brazen lust, “We better get at it. Are you going to put anything on or are you going to work naked?”

“Not naked,” she corrected, “I have my Santa hat.”

“Well, it will just have to do.”

It took nearly three hours to assemble the big cable machine. I probably could have done it by myself in half the time but Tena did not make it easy. Every time I asked for a part or a tool, she would bend over with her pussy just inches from my face, her scent driving me wild. 

I should have fucked her silly for all her teasing but I just kept working. Only a few more nuts and bolts left to screw down tight and we would be done, “Hand me that wrench, please?” I asked my niece.

She turned again, bending at the waist and parting her feet. Her pussy, wet and glistening, pouted from between her ass cheeks. Her clitoris peeked at me from between her damp labia, erect and dripping with her juices. It was everything I could do to keep from pushing her to the floor and filling her with my cock. I was hard enough to cut glass. 

“Is this what you wanted?” Tena asked, standing up as she turned back to face me. A telling grin let me know that she caught me looking. 

“That’ll do,” I answered, a grin of my own, “For now.”

I took the wrench that she offered and with her help and a number three Phillips screwgie, we tightened the final bolts. Tena took the wrench from my hand as we stood back to admire our work. The home gym was the most popular on the market. There was a cable for every body part from flies to abductors. If this didn’t get rid of Kenneth’s dumpy old dad bod, at least it would keep Tena in peak hotness. 

“We’re done, right?” She asked.

“We are done,” I answered, “You got any beer?”

“Beer my ass,” she barked, “If you don’t fuck me, I’m gonna run my naked ass down that driveway and fuck the first redneck that happens by.”

IvoneFisher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvoneFisher

“I don’t believe you would,” I challenged.

Raising one eyebrow in defiance with hands on hips, she grunted, “Fuck around and find out.”

With that, I grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her close. Her tongue pushed deep into my mouth and swirled around mine. Sucking my tongue into her mouth, her fingers toiled at the buckle of my belt and the fastener of my work pants. I felt the pressure ease when she jerked my pants down with my boxers, freeing my swollen dick from its cramped bind. 

Looking up at me with a naughty smile, my niece said, “It’s been a few months. I can’t wait to feel it in me.”

“Where do you want it?” I smirked.

“Right here and right now.”

“What hole?” I asked.

“All of them,” she growled, “In my pussy and my ass and my throat.”

“In that order?” I asked, pulling my shirt off and dropping it by my pants.

“I don’t give a fuck as long as I get fucked,” she smoldered, “Stop asking so many questions and fuck me.”

“I’m going to spank your tight little ass if you keep sassing me.”

“Mm, I can’t wait,” she hissed, “I need a good, rough fuck.”

“It might hurt,” I smirked, pulling her head back by her coal-black hair.”

“Do your damndest,” she challenged, “Shove that dick up my ass and down my throat.”

Not one to back down, I forced my diminutive niece to her knees and slapped her cheek with my throbbing cock. If she wanted it rough, well, I had no problem with that. She had sucked my cock many times over the last two years and never failed to swallow every drop of my cum. Try as she would though, she had never been able to deep-throat me completely. I would change that in the next few minutes.

“Suck my cock you pretty little whore,” I teased, rubbing the head on her pouty red lips, coating them with my precum, “Don't make Uncle Terry force you.”

With an exaggerated obedient gulp, Tena parted her red lips and let me push my cock head into her mouth. Her eyes stared up at mine when she began to suck my dick, swirling her tongue around the swollen head. My precum was flowing like a hot spring, lubricating her throat for my thick cock.

“Swallow my cock,” I said, pulling her head back again, smiling sinisterly, “Swallow it all.”

Tena went to work, taking as much as she could, gagging a few times when the head of my dick pressed at her throat. There were several inches more but she just couldn’t get it in. I warned her that I would soon come and she wanted more, “Fuck my throat, Unc,” she begged, “Fuck it hard.”

I watched as she took it back in her mouth and waited until she gagged once more. Both hands on her head now, my eyes narrowed and my face scowled, I pushed insistently with my hips, driving my cock deep. I felt her throat open, accepting my girth and length. Her eyes teared up and widened when my balls rested on her chin. I watched the tears streak down her cheeks when after only a few thrusts, my cock spasmed in her mouth, sending spurt after spurt of hot cum into her belly. 

I held her head tightly, pressing her face to my crotch while I emptied my load into her throat, “Fuck yeah,” I grunted, “Take it all baby girl.”

She pushed me away, finally able to take a breath, “That was fucking awesome,” she gasped, “I could feel your cum sliding down my throat. I can even taste it now.”

“You took it all, Babygirl,”

“I want more,” she smirked, turning on her knees and pointing her ass at me, “Fuck me like a whore.”

My cock, only half erect, I knelt between her knees pressing my thumb into her pussy, wet and slick, lubricating it for her tight little asshole. Thrusting it deep in her pussy, over and over, she didn’t expect my quick anal intrusion, “Oh,” she gasped in surprise, lurching forward, “Yes, harder.”

Both hands working now, I had a thumb in her ass and one in her pussy. Tena squirmed under my calloused hands, moaning and swearing, “I want that big cock.”

“Then you need to beg for it,” I hissed, my cock hard and throbbing again. 

“Please,” she pleaded, “I need it.”

“You gotta do better than that,” I laughed, fighting the urge to just plow into her firm little body.

“Please fuck me with that huge cock, Unc,” she begged, “You know I need it. Please.”

“Atta girl,” I said, taking my cock in hand and pressing it deep into her quivering pussy. Her orgasm was immediate. I felt her already tight pussy squeezing my shaft in a rippling convulsion. Her squeals and moans were mixed with dirty cursing and begs for more, “Don’t stop, Uncle T,” she cried, “Fuck me hard. Make me your slut.”

Having climaxed just minutes earlier, I had a long way to go. I gripped her soft, firm ass cheeks, spreading them and squeezing them while I sawed my throbbing, stiff cock deep into her overstretched pussy. She wanted rough so I gave her rough. I pushed both thumbs against her little pink asshole, teasing her by pressing one in and back out, replacing it with the other. She seemed to be in a continuous orgasm from my first thrust. 

My balls bounced against her buzzing clitoris with every down stroke. 

“Aghh,” she gasped when I pressed both thumbs into her asshole, “Fuck yes, please don’t stop. I want to feel it.”

Her pussy drooled girl cum in a thick stream, soaking the floor of the room. In the zone, I continued to fuck her like a rented whore, stretching her asshole with both thumbs at the same time. Her cries of encouragement drove me into a fucking frenzy.

I felt my young niece pushing her ass up to meet my thrusts, taking every inch of my thick shaft deep into her womb. Welling up in my depths, I could feel my next orgasm beginning to boil. My strokes were harder and faster, her ass rippling with every thrust.  Wet slapping sounds of sex reverberated in the room. 

“Yes,” she cried when my cock exploded deep in her sex, “Cum inside me, Unc.”

There was no turning back. Nothing short of my wife walking in or maybe an atomic bomb could stop my orgasm. I felt my cock eject one hot blast of cum after the other until it squeezed back out of her used pussy. My body tensed and I took hold of her hair, pulling her head back and kissing her like a lover.

She snarled while we kissed, my cock deep inside her petite body, “You got one more hole to fill, Unc.”

She would not have to wait. My cock dripping with cum and pussy juices remained hard when I withdrew it from her ruined pussy. Caught up in the heat of the moment, I rubbed the head up and down her cummy slit then pushed it to the balls into her dark cavern. 

“Oh my fucking gah,” she gasped, my hips slamming onto her ass, “Fuhh.”

I held tight, buried deep in her ass. My balls were empty but quickly recovering to charge forward again. I was in to the hilt but rocked my hips pressing her over and over while calling her dirty names in a whisper, “You little fucking slut. Your husband can’t fill you like this, can he?”

“No,” she whimpered, “Your cock is massive and his is tiny.”

“That’s right, baby girl,” I growled, “I am going to ruin you to him.”

“Fuck me, Unc,” she begged, “Fuck my tight asshole.”

Pulling harder at her black hair, I started pounding my dick hard into her back door, “Is this what you like, slut?”

“Harder, Uncle T,” she implored, “Please, wreck my asshole.”

I worked like a plow mule breaking new ground. Her tight ass gripped my shaft, coaxing another load of man juice. In and out, over and over, I slammed my dick deep into her ass, feeling the contraction start behind my nut sack. The warmth of an orgasm building in my loins quickly spread, flipping that switch in the head of my cock.

In less than half a minute, my entire body was consumed with orgasm. I spasmed and jerked as if in an epileptic fit. Tena was having her own fit. I’d lost track of how many I’d caused for her. It could have just been the one long and continuous orgasm that began with my first plunging stroke. That satisfying feeling of cum being ejected from my cock enveloped my world in pleasure.

Our bodies, wet with sweat and smelling of sex, collapsed side by side on the cool hardwood floor, “Fuck, Uncle Terry,” she gasped, “I don’t know if I’ll be able to walk.

“You’ll be alright, Hon,” I answered, “The party is in two days. You’re going to need an excuse to get us alone.”

“Shit,” Tena laughed, “I’ve already planned for that.”

I took a deep breath and shook my head, “Ho Ho Ho.”

“Do you still want something to eat?” she asked, spreading her legs to reveal two cum drenched holes.

“You know I can't turn that down,” I answered, crawling between her thighs.

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments