Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jackie‘s Awakening

"Beginning to discover real sex"

66
17 Comments 17
1.7k Views 1.7k
974 words 974 words

Author's Notes

"More stories to come if you enjoyed this"

Hi.

Where do I start? At the beginning I suppose. Initially, I led what would be called a normal life: typical fumblings in my teenage years, had sex with my first real boyfriend, married him, and settled down as a normal housewife with what most people would call a standard married sex life.

By the time I was about twenty-seven, I started to get what men would call the seven-year itch and had begun to wonder if there was more to life than being a mum and wife. I was lucky enough to get a job as a nursing assistant at a local hospital; this was a revelation to me, my own friends, time to myself, and even my own social life.

It came as quite a nice surprise to get noticed and chatted up by other staff including the male nurses and it did wonders for my confidence. Even our sex life at home improved as I gained confidence and started to discover the excitement of flirting, blokes trying it on, and asking me on dates.

I got a real shock when I went to the hospital social club one night and a quite dishy male nurse who often flirted with me asked me outside for a smoke …my first proper extramarital kiss, and within minutes he was kissing my neck which sent tingles through my body. He soon had my bra undone and was kissing my boobs, next thing I knew his hand was up my skirt, it wasn't long before my knickers were around my ankles and he was fingering me. I came to my senses and stopped it from going any further but could not get out of my mind how exciting it was and that someone other than my husband wanted me.

Life settled back down, although with my new confidence, I think my husband benefited most as I got more adventurous in bed. I started to realise how much fun sex could be and wondered what I had been missing, I also discovered that wearing slightly shorter skirts and stockings had an amazing effect on men.

Moving forward I got asked to go out with the girls to a local dance/disco and put on my little black dress with matching black undies and off we went to town as hubby babysat and told me to have fun ……little did he know!.

As per normal we were dancing around handbags etc, a couple of the girls were off looking for blokes and some were at the bar, leaving just me and my friend Sue, drowning our sorrows at our table when two smart blokes ( turned out to be soldiers) asked if they could join us. Sue immediately said yes and for the rest of the evening, they chatted us up, plied us with drinks and of course danced with us.

NikyBlonnd27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikyBlonnd27

The guy who seemed to have taken a fancy to me was called Dan and as the evening wore on and the dances got slower we were soon kissing and I had stopped moving his hands away from places they shouldn't have been, I could also feel a bulge in his trousers that was bigger than my husbands which started to get me excited.

Sue and her fella wanted to leave and Dan offered to take me home, to which I happily agreed hoping I might get a bit of action in his car and discover what that bulge was!

Next thing I knew we were in the back of a taxi and Dan said we would have to go to his digs to get his car keys before he could drive me home.

As we crept quietly into his room, it started to dawn on me that this was going to be more than just a quick fumble in his car.

OH MY GOD—What happened next changed my life. As his door closed, he kissed me hard, I put up no resistance as he unzipped my dress, removed my bra and began kissing me all over, I willingly helped when he asked me to take off his shirt and trousers and was almost in a trance as he took down my knickers, laid me on his bed and began to lick me. He soon found the spot and I writhed under him screaming, ”I’M COMING.“ Just as I started to come he entered me….never have I experienced anything like it and could not stop shaking as I came again and again. He gently turned me over and entered me doggy fashion. I did not want this to stop… he said he was about to come and would pull out but I screamed at him and told him to fill me with his juices…WOW.

We rested for a while and shared a cigarette before he told me he wanted me again but his cock was too soft and could I help him? I learnt that night how easy it was using my hands and mouth to get a man rock hard and then how to take control by riding him—all nine inches!

I came again as he finished me off by laying me on my back, raising my legs and pounding me hard with his wonderful cock.

When Dan took me home at about 3am I had come dripping down my legs and could hardly walk, had a smile on my face and a date for next week, but wasn't sure how I was going to tell my husband that another man had just fucked me four times, that I loved every minute of it and was determined to sample more of my new lovers cock.

I crept up our stairs and slid into bed next to my husband..What happened then and my next date with Dan is for another story xx.

Published 
Written by Jacquelineann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments