Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Once - Part 3

"The Aftermath... How will things go for Elaine and Alfonso?"

74
20 Comments 20
3.0k Views 3.0k
8.7k words 8.7k words

Author's Notes

"Here is Part 3, with the final part almost ready. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Read, Share, and ENJOY, Maxx and Rachel."

I had a fitful night. My mom helped me get to sleep. She held me, and we talked about life and how things always work out for the best. She reconfirmed what Dr. Wilson had said, "We all make mistakes. Some of them are mistakes we make consciously, and some are mistakes we make that are made subconsciously and are heavily influenced by others. When we realize what we have done and its impact, we react by either accepting what we have done and the ramifications of the mistake, or we may decide to blow it off, not caring about the effect the mistake has on everyone involved. The third thing that can happen is we become so devastated by the mistake and the fact that we could have ever been involved that we cannot recover, which ruins our life.”

My mistake has driven me into a depressed state as I have become devastated, doubting my self-worth and me as my husband's wife. Dr. Wilson was able to help me understand that it was not a moral weakness or character flaw that allowed me to participate but more of the natural animal chemistry that happened. She explained that it was the perfect scenario. It was perpetrated by a man who came into my home and violated my body because he wanted to. His physical prowess overwhelmed me, and my internal sexual desire let him in. That is not a flaw but a natural reaction to animal lust. The problem was not my character but the physical need for sexual satisfaction, which was only brought on by my strong sexual desire, coupled with my lack of sex, which allowed the skilled sexual predator to control me.

I thought about the doctor's assessment, which made sense to me. I am a highly sexual being and crave a lot of sex. My husband has always been able to satisfy my needs, but he was away, and an unknown predator was allowed inside my house.

The doctor explained, "Then the perfect situation occurred. Enter a highly sexual male with a powerful animal magnetism, and he is a sexual predator, a fucker of women. He encounters a highly sexual female, horny due to the lack of sex for several days. Their pheromones mix, and sexual chemistry is created, building to the perfect sexual storm. At that moment, neither of the parties could be denied the pleasure they could give each other. Their libidos meshed perfectly. Mathew's predatory aggressiveness and your high sexuality and desire to be wanted created perfect chemistry for the sexual explosion that occurred."

The doctor had me think back over my short adult life, asking if, since Alfonso and I got together or before, I had ever had feelings with anyone similar to those I had with Mathew.

No, never before had I been in a situation like yesterday. Yes, I had been with other men before Al, and I was attracted to many men, but I never felt the animal magnetism, the pull, and the power I felt from Mathew.

Mathew was a hot man, and I was excited about him. He got hard looking at me. He had a big cock and a beautiful body, and as soon as I saw him naked, nothing could keep me from having him. The lust created between us was like a raging fire that consumed us. Nothing outside that bed mattered an iota, not Alfonso, not my marriage, and nothing could stop us. Mathew wanted my whole body, and I wanted to be ravaged by this man and his large cock. We both wanted each other and took as much of each other as possible.

As I had explained to Dr. Wilson, when Mathew's and my body meshed together, it was like we were one, a sexual machine, drawing energy from every thrust of his cock inside my smoldering pussy. It was like he was the piston driving deep into my engine, pushing us to sexual heights I had never experienced. We were speeding down the straightaway, heading for a crucial curve, and when we got there, we exploded together in a massive ball of lust and sexual energy. It was the most incredible thing I had ever experienced. I want that same experience with Alfonso every time we make love!

I sighed as I lay there. My session with Dr. Wilson today will be the answer. Now I know that I have this need inside me, how do I harness that desire and feed it to Alfonso so that he is now and always will be the only sexual provider that unleashes my sexual demon for our pleasure?

I was feeling better and thought it was time to message Afonso.

My text: "Good morning, my sweet baby. I want to say I am so sorry for what has happened, but at the same time, I am also glad that it happened. I know that may sound strange, but I think I can explain it to you so that it makes sense. I hope your sleep was as good as mine was. The doctor helped me greatly, and my session with her today will give me the answers and work steps needed for our future. Yes, I said our future, assuming that you want us to have a future. I love you, Alfonso Friese, and want to make many little Friese's with you. Have a good day and be ready for me when I come home to you tonight. I will shower you with love and kisses and reward you much more. See you later, my love!"

I lay back, wondering what Al's response is or if there will be one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a light knock on the door, and my mom opened the door a crack, looking in. I was sitting naked on my bed and felt no need to cover myself. This was who I was, and everyone needed to accept me this way.

I glanced at my phone; it was 7:24 a.m.

"Good morning, sweetie. May I come in?" Mom whispered.

“Sure,” and Mom entered with two cups of coffee. God, I love her so much!

I didn't cover up; I just moved up, leaning against the headboard.

I looked at my mom, God; she was hot for a fifty-year-old woman. She was barely dressed, wearing a tiny pair of pink lace see-through panties and a Daytona 500 T-shirt my dad bought her at the big race years ago. I think Mom has worn the shirt to bed almost every night since we lost Dad in a drunk driver accident four years ago. Dad was the love of Mom’s life, as Alfonso is for me. When Dad died, Mom was devastated, as we all were. Still, she was a resilient woman and took over running his insurance agency, buried herself into it, and made it an even more successful business. With the legal settlement, she was set for life financially, so with most of the money, Mom set up a charitable trust to help families and children, the victims of drunk drivers.

Mom cuddled up to me with a smile, "Staying naked?"

I sipped my coffee, "Yes, this is the new me. I am a sexual spirit now, and after today, I will understand how to manage my newfound self."

My Mom sat up, "Hold this," and handed me her coffee.

Mom stood up on the bed and peeled off her Daytona shirt, then stripped down her thin panties. I was shocked. Mom stood there less than two feet from me, completely naked, posing with her hands on her hips. I gawked at her incredible body.

Oh my, Mom was beautiful. Her body was firm and shapely. Her natural breasts were 36D, at least, with just a slight sag. Her hips were wide after popping out three babies. But I was most amazed by her flat belly, just above her pussy mound, which was bare as a baby's ass. Her slit went deep between two puffy lips disappearing between her slightly spread legs. Her inner lips were long and thick like mine. I could see them hanging between her legs. My God, she looked amazing.

I had not spoken as I sat in awe. I finally swallowed when she asked, "Well, what do you think of this old body?"

I looked into her eyes and teased her. "Damn, woman, I think I need to get a man over here to take care of you!"

Mom scoffed at me and dropped to the bed; she showed a sly smile and leaned back beside me. We drank our coffee, said nothing, just enjoying being together naked!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone buzzed, waking me. I reached for it and saw it was 7:18 a.m. I slept well for over eight hours.

I had a text from Elaine that excited me. Maybe she is making progress in her self-awareness journey.

I opened it and read…

Elaine's text: "Good morning, my sweet man. I want to say I am so sorry for what has happened, but at the same time, I am also glad that it happened. That may sound strange, but I think I can explain it to you so that it makes sense…

There was more, so I finished it and was excited that she had progressed so fast. Dr. Wilson must have bonded with her and helped her solve her issues. I was so happy that Elaine was coming home, and we could move past this debacle and on to the life we had planned.

Now that I knew the plan, I needed to make things memorable for tonight. I got up and made a list of things I needed to do to prepare.

I sent a response to Elaine:

My text: "Oh baby, I am so happy that you are doing well and feel you can come home, and we can get past this and move on with our life together. I will be ready for you. What time will you be here?"

A quick response came:

Elaine's text: "Oh Al, I am so glad you feel that way. I will see the doctor at 3:00 p.m. for an hour and come straight from there. I am so happy to be coming home to you. I have something amusing about my mom to tell you. You will laugh hard. Love you, baby, see you later, and have a wonderful day!"  

I responded with a few emojis, the last being an eggplant, a subtle message of lust.

I got busy cleaning up, changing the sheets to the special silk ones I bought a while ago. I made the bed, laid back the covers, and looked up online how to make a towel swan.

I spent the rest of the day shopping and preparing for our dinner. It was special so we would have fillets wrapped in bacon and twice-baked potatoes; I cheated on those, buying them ready to cook. I made a lettuce wedge salad with crushed tomatoes, onion, and blue cheese dressing. This was one of Elaine's favorite meals I made just for her.

Once I had it already, I showered and watched a baseball game.

I thought over how this would go tonight. All the things I told Elaine that would happen would be happening. I had been online and prepared a postnuptial agreement that Elaine would have to sign. The harsh terms would punish her severely if she ever strayed again. She would get only what was hers on the day she signed the agreement. The details were spelled out clearly, with no variance; it was very harsh.

We would not make love tonight as I am sure she would expect, but that will not happen until she is tested clean for any STD that Mathew may have left with her. That will be hard on her. She will never have considered that.

I would tell Elaine all about the other women and their husbands I have talked to about their experiences with Mathew and the aftermath for each of them. Their stories were sad, and the same could have quickly happened to Elaine and me.

Though tonight would be a homecoming, it would not be happy. There would be plenty of discussion on what and why this had happened. I need to hear the doctor's words and Elaine's realization. There would be pain and, hopefully, resolution with happiness.

The clock on the TV read 4:20 p.m., so Eliane should be home soon. My pulse sped up in anticipation. This was the most crucial night in the rest of our lives, and it had to go right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My day with Mom was strange. Once she was naked, she didn't want to get dressed. I was OK with that. Then, over lunch, she told me about Eldred, a black man who lives up the street. Though he is a wealthy widow, he lives a modest lifestyle. Mom told me they had been seeing each other, and it had progressed to the bedroom. I wanted to stop her, you know, TMI, but she wanted to tell me why she was so frisky today and had been for several weeks.

Suddenly, we were like roommates, not mother and daughter. She started to tell me everything, but I was unsure I wanted to hear it. It seems my mother possesses the same sexual desires that I do, and my parents were extremely active in bed, leaving my mom sexless as well as husbandless when he was killed.

Until Eldred, she had not had sex and was almost desperate for a lover. Then Eldred came along, and she had to tell me all. She told me that the rumors were true, at least in Eldred's case; black men are very well endowed and know how to use what God gave them.

I had to stop Mom when she started to tell me about the first time she sucked his cock. It was just too much for me. My sexual brain wanted to hear it, but my family brain did not. So, we agreed she could have all the fun she wanted with Eldred, but I didn't want to hear about any of it. I wished her well and told her she could bring him for family holidays if she wanted to. I also told her that there would be no public displays of affection when they were around the family. Mom was OK with that, understanding how we all felt about Dad.

I packed my few things and left for Dr. Wilson's appointment. I was excited to get through it and get home to Alfonso. I wanted his hot body against mine, with Al making love to me again. I needed him so badly.

My appointment with the doctor went well, but she pointed out a few things I had not anticipated. She explained that Alfonso may not be ready for sex with me tonight. She brought up STDs for the first time. It was not something I had even thought about. Mathew had cum inside me five times, and if he had been infected, I would most certainly have contracted the same STD. She gave me the name of a clinic down the street that did testing so I could go there for the tests.

I was unhappy that Alfonso and I would not have any sex for a few more days, but I understood that this was just one of the negatives of the stupid mistake I made.

Dr. Wilson also explained that Alfonso may have performance issues when we try to make love. She explained, “Alfonso may have doubts about your commitment and may wonder if you are thinking of him or Mathew's big cock when you are making love. This might take a while to wash away, but it could linger for a while. Elaine, this is 100% on you. You must be committed and never make any slip referencing Mathew or that night. If you do, you will most likely lose Alfonso forever."

Oh My God, I had never considered these things, but everyone was severe and could be a problem. As Al said, it was clear that my mistake had many ramifications. It wasn't just going to go away.

We discussed many other things and set up a schedule of weekly appointments for the next two months. I also set up two appointments for Alfonso to help him clear his head.

I left and headed home, hoping that this night would be the beginning of our continued life together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I turned the corner onto our street, I was shocked. I saw Mathew's truck parked up the street from our house. There were four other trucks there as well. Five men were standing on the side of the road. They all had clubs in their hands. I drove right past them and down around the corner. I stopped and called Alfonso.

"Hello Elaine?"

"Al, get your guns out. That fucking idiot Mathew and his buddies are up the street with clubs in their hands. They are coming after you, baby!" I almost screamed.

"OK, I will be ready; I thought this could happen. Elaine, listen to me. Call Jason and Edwin. Tell them to get over here immediately and come in through the back. Then, wait until something happens and call the police. Whatever you do, stay away from here, and do not let Mathew see you. Do you understand? Now hang up and call the guys; they will know what to do. I love you. It will be OK. Call them now."

I hung up, called the guys, and moved my car back so I could see any movement.

My heart was racing. God, what a fucking mess I had made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called Robert and Tim, who were two blocks away. I told them to come loaded for bear. Shotguns with live shot and rock salt, one in each barrel. They knew the plan. Then I texted the other husbands and exes. Nine men would show up as unsuspecting neighbors. Then I called Paul across the street so he would be ready. He owns a towing service, and his two trucks were going to show up and begin to tow off two of the men’s trucks. That would start the whole thing moving. That argument would confuse the attacking team, letting all my guys get into place, and the fun would begin.

I went into the attic. I could see the men from there. There were five, along with useless Mathew. He was hobbling around, so he was no threat. I did see a shotgun and rifle, but I had them outgunned by myself. I set up my sniper rifle with the muzzle silencer. I loaded it with rubber bullets, ready to pick off each one of the men. They were all going to get very painful bruises today that they will never forget.

The first tow truck arrived and backed up against the first truck. He got out and showed the towing order. Paul came out of his house and confirmed that he had called them because the trucks were not from this neighborhood and were up to something. He was going to call the police, but his wife asked him not to. That was the story we concocted, and they started to argue. Then, the second tow truck arrived, and things got crazy.

It was time for some fun, so I decided that Mathew should get another dose, so I lined up, adjusted my site, and fired. There was no sound, but Mathew screamed and fell to the ground. I quickly hit the main guy arguing and the guy standing next to him. They hit the ground, wailing in pain. The other two guys ran to their trucks and were immediately gone.

I texted Elaine not to call the police because we had it under control.

Just as fast as the tow trucks had arrived, they disappeared. Paul was gone, leaving the three men writhing in pain on the ground. I called Mathew's cell.

He answered. "Mathew, don't talk, just listen, asshole! You have one fucking minute to get you and your fucking buddies out of this neighborhood. If I ever see your truck in this neighborhood or around my wife. The rubber bullets will be retired and replaced with live ammunition. If that were today, you would all be dead where you lay. Do you understand me? Oh, by the way, today I have spoken with nine husbands or ex-husbands of women that you have fucked and destroyed their marriages. They all know who you are now, and you might need to worry about them. You might grow a set of eyes in the back of your head, or even better, you should leave town by the end of next week. I can guarantee your safety until then, but after that, it will be an open season for you! Now get the fuck out of my neighborhood, scumbag."

I fired three more silent rounds, shattering the windshields on each truck and sending a powerful warning.

The three were all in severe pain, especially dumbass Mathew, but they scrambled to their trucks and drove off like wild men.

I sent a group text; "Thanks for the support, men. We made the point. I warned Mathew that he should leave town and that he was safe until next Saturday. After that, you boys can have him. I don't want to know anything. I never expect to see him in this neighborhood again. Thanks again. Erase this string, please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called Elaine.

"Hello,"

"Hey baby, you can come home now, the asshole is gone forever. I will explain it all. Come on home."

As I hung up, I heard the garage door open right away.

I went to the kitchen door and saw Elaine running to me. I pulled her to me and kissed her softly, holding her tight. She felt so good in my arms. I was unsure if this would ever happen again when she left yesterday.

I went to her SUV and brought in her bags. My wife was home again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What had I just witnessed?

Mathew and some other men were coming after Alfonso. What happened?

As I went inside, my heart was beating wildly. I was not sure what was going on. Alfonso seemed calm and in control, a heck of a lot more than I was.

"Elaine, are you OK," Alfonso asked me.

"No, I'm not; what the hell just happened?"

"I will explain, but first, welcome home; come kiss me and hug me. I was unsure we would do this again yesterday, so this is special."

I went to him and held him. I always knew I would be back in his arms, but when I left Al yesterday, I could see he was not sure I would be returning.

"I am here, baby, and will be forever if you want me, your decision now."

"OK, come sit at the table, and I will tell you what just happened."

Alfonso brought over a bottle of Rose wine and two glasses. He poured both full and started to tell me.

"Elaine, when you left yesterday, I was concerned that you might not return. I was so pissed at Mathew that I wanted to make him suffer even more. I had a lot of time to think and knew I needed to know more about Mathew. I looked up his website and saw many five-star ratings, so I read them. As I went through them, I saw some first names and last initials that seemed familiar to me, and I saw that some of them were ladies that you know. I wrote down four of them and called them. I started with Constance; she was the one who referred Mathew to you, wasn’t she?

Constance told me about her affair and that she was divorced because of Mathew. Then she told me she had been fucking him twice a month for a year. Did you know that?"

"No, I knew she was divorced, but her husband ran off with some girl he worked with. And no, I had no idea she was fucking Mathew. Jesus, that is crazy."

"Well, Elaine, Constance's husband caught her fucking Mathew. He divorced her, then he ran off with the girl, so it happened after the divorce.

After we talked, Constance was very accommodating. She sent me more names of the women who had affairs with Mathew. I called them all, spoke with them, and then to most of their husbands and ex-husbands. They all knew about Mathew and their wives or ex-wives having affairs with him.

I arranged for them to join me on a Zoom call last night. We put a plan together to run Mathew out of town. I told them I expected that Mathew's ego would make him come after me, and I may need their help. They all made themselves available if I needed them. I also enlisted Paul across the street to use his wrecker trucks.

I never thought it would happen so quickly, especially with the shape Mathew was in. But then today, when you called, I texted the husbands and called my two best buddies, and you called the other two. Then I called Paul, and he had his wrecker trucks come over to create a diversion by faking that they would tow off Mathew's guy's trucks. The complaint was that derelict vehicles were blocking his house. A brilliant idea Paul had.

I went up into the attic and set up my sniper rifle with the muzzle silencer. I loaded it with a fifth-round clip of rubber bullets. I would be able to shoot all of them from here silently if I needed to.

The wrecker trucks came, and a big argument started. It was a perfect time, so I took the opportunity to take out three of the men. Mathew was the first. I shot him in the right hip, and he crumbled. Then I shot the guy arguing with Paul in the upper back of the shoulder. Then, I shot another guy standing next to him, hitting him in the same spot. They both dropped to the ground like they were dead, but they had just passed out from shock and pain.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

The other two guys scrambled to their trucks and took off.

I called Mathew and gave him only a minute to get out of the neighborhood, or things would worsen. I also told Mathew that he was safe from the angry husbands until next Saturday, but after that, it would be open season for him, so he should move out of town. For added excitement, I shot out the windshields on the three trucks, and they all crawled in, keeping low, and drove away.

So, Elaine, your little affair was not so innocent and has created other significant problems.

“Oh God, Al, I am so sorry for what I did. I had no idea Mathew was such an idiot. I have fucked up and created a huge problem.”

I knew that Elaine never thought about any of the ramifications that her sexual tryst might have.

“Elaine, from this moment forward, you must wipe Mathew out of your conscience, mind, and memory. His name will never be mentioned again unless it is to announce his death or disappearance, either of which could happen if he does not leave town by next Saturday.”

“Dr. Wilson told me I needed to do the same thing, but now I could see the situation's urgency; I have to do it now.”

“So, Elaine, tell me about your mom. You said you had something funny to tell me, and we could use a little humor right now.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought it was odd that Alfonso wanted to talk about my mom, but yes, a little humor might be good now before we addressed the elephant in the room. Maybe he was trying to ease my concerns or make our conversation easier when we got there.

“Ok, Al, you will find this funny, I think. This morning, after we texted, my mom came to the door with coffee. I was naked, sitting on the bed, and didn’t cover up when she came in. She sat beside me, and we drank coffee. I told her I was not dressing, so she stood up, stripped off her panties and T-shirt, and posed for me naked. My God, Alfonso, my mom has an incredible body. Then she sat beside me and told me about her new man.”

“What… you’re kidding, your mom has a man, a squeeze, a lover?” Al laughed.

“Yes, his name is Eldred. He lives up the street and gets this: he is black! I don’t care about that, but my God, Al, my mom is fucking someone. I am so happy for her. She was so excited she wanted to tell me about it, but I couldn’t hear it, so I stopped her.”

“Wow, Eldred has a hot woman on his hands.” Al chimes in.

We both laughed, lightening up the moment. But I knew it would only last a few seconds before the ugliness would start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our laughter stopped, I saw a look of concern on Elaine’s face. She knew the moment of truth was upon us. A sadness, almost gloom, settled on her. It was the moment of confession and explanation.

“Elaine, it is time; I need you to tell me what the good doctor has helped you with; start wherever you want to, but leave nothing out, understand.”

Elaine looked at me and swallowed hard.

“First off, I need to tell you, Alfonso, that what I did had absolutely nothing to do with you or anything that you did or didn’t do to or for me. You have been my perfect husband, and I love you so much. You did not deserve any of the pain I have put you through or any of the events that I have caused to happen and made you participate in. All of this is mine and Mathew's fault. So please do not blame yourself or feel bad about what you have done or will do. I beg your forgiveness, please. I love you so much!”

Elaine’s statement sounded completely sincere, and I agreed with what she said. I knew that Elaine was remorseful. I also felt no guilt for what I had done to Mathew yesterday or today or anything that I might do to Mathew in the future should more activity be necessary.

It seemed that the doctor had made a good start with Elaine. Now, what else had Elaine learned about herself?

Elaine went on to tell me about both sessions she had with the doctor. She told me what Dr. Wilson had explained to her so that I was clear.

"Alfonso, Dr. Wilson explained that ‘the perfect situation’ had occurred. Enter Mathew, a highly sexual male with a powerful animal magnetism and a sexual predator, a fucker of women. He encounters me, a highly sexual female, horny due to the lack of sex for a few days. Our pheromones mixed, creating a sexual chemistry that grew into the perfect sexual storm. Once that happened, neither of us could be denied the pleasure we could give each other. Our sex drives meshed together perfectly, creating an undeniable desire for each other. Mathew’s predatory aggressions and my high sexual desire created perfect chemistry, and a massive sexual explosion occurred.

The doctor asked me to think back over my short adult life and if, at any time since we had been together or before, I had ever had feelings for anyone similar to the feelings I had with Mathew.

I thought back, and Al, no, I never had. I have also never been in a situation like yesterday. Yes, I had been with other men before you, and I have been attracted to other men, but I had never experienced the animal magnetism, the pull, and the power I felt from Mathew.

Mathew was a hot man, and I was excited by him. My God, his big cock got hard looking at me. When he stripped, and I saw him naked, there was nothing that could keep me from having his beautiful body, sucking his cock, then letting him take all of me that he wanted. The lust created between us was like a raging fire that consumed us. At that moment, nothing outside that bed mattered one bit.

Alfonso, I know this is hard for you to hear, but it was true at that moment, nothing. My love for you or our marriage meant nothing. Our lust was unstoppable. Mathew wanted my whole body, and I wanted him to have it and to be ravaged by this man and his big hard cock. We wanted each other, and we took as much of each other as we could get.

Dr. Wilson explained that when Mathew's and my body meshed together, it was like we were one, a sexual machine, drawing energy from every thrust of his cock inside my smoldering pussy. He was the piston driving deep into my engine, pushing us to sexual heights I had never experienced. It was like we were speeding down a long straightaway, heading for a crucial curve, and when we got there, we exploded together in a massive ball of lust and sexual energy.

Alfonso, I am so ashamed to say this, but over those many hours that we fucked, the sex was the most incredible that I had ever experienced. Oh God, Al, I want that same experience with you every time we make love!

Please, Al, understand it was not love, only raw sex, rutting like animals driven by Mathew’s predator's aggression and our sexual chemistry. That was all it was. An unquenched desire to devour each other.”

Elaine stopped and looked at me. I was shocked at what she had said. I am sure the doctor explained it this way, but hearing it in Eliane’s graphic words and description was very hard. Chills ran through me. I felt sick, and I am sure I looked terrible.

“Alfonso, are you OK? You look terrible? Oh no, baby, have I gone too far? Are you OK? Have I told you too much?” Suddenly, Elaine was terrified that what she told me was too much. “No, no, what have I done?”

I snapped out of my daze and reached over to Elaine. She had her face in her hands and was crying.

“No, Elaine, it is OK; just hearing your graphic description of what had happened emotionally is extremely hard to hear. I must hear it, but it is so hard. It makes me wonder if I can ever be what you need emotionally. I have my doubts after hearing what you have said. But you need to continue, please.”

I pulled Elaine to me and held her, letting her cry.

“Elaine, you have to finish this. I need to hear the rest of Dr. Wilson’s talk. Please, let’s get through this.”

Elaine pulled away and stood. She walked around and went to get her some water. She left the room, returned, sat, and drank the water. She looked at me with sad eyes.

“Elaine, I do not need to hear about what you and Mathew did. I already know that from hearing you for so many hours. I do need to hear how you and the doctor finished today. Then I have some things to say.” I explained.

“Alfonso, I am so sorry for all of the pain I have caused you and the doubts you have in me. I want you to be clear about what happened with Mathew and that there is no way it could ever happen again. Even if Mathew were standing beside me naked with a raging hard-on, I would not feel the way I did yesterday. It was an emotional tsunami that just happened. I understand my body better now and could resist him or any other man and will forever. The only sexual explosion I ever want from now on is with you, only you, Al. You are my man.”

Hearing her words and the conviction in her voice made me feel better.

“Elaine, what happened at your doctor's session today?”

“Al, it was good. We reviewed yesterday’s session, my feelings, and my understanding of what and why it happened. We went over some other issues that could affect us. I set appointments with the doctor for me for two months and two with her for you in the next two weeks.

We talked about STDs. She said that Mathew may have infected me, and I needed to be tested. She said there was a clinic down the street from her office, so I stopped there on the way home and was tested. We will have the results in a few days. I am sad that you will not want to touch me and make love to me until you know I am clean. I understand, but I want you badly, and now I can’t have you. This is just another issue that resulted from my stupid decision.

We also talked about you and me, and when we start to have sex again, we could be thinking. Are you wondering if I am thinking about the great sex with Mathew and comparing our lovemaking to that? Also, are you unable to perform because you feel inadequate? Then there is the question, ‘Will I think about Mathew and not you while we make love?’

Dr. Wilson said that this is normal for us to wonder about. A traumatic event has happened that will affect us both, so we have to be careful when we are intimate again. If you have that question, Al, I assure you that I will only be thinking of you. You are my man, and I will never think of Mathew. Al, it may be hard to believe initially, but it will be true. I only want you and have always only wanted you. What happened with Mathew could never happen again, EVER!!”

As I listened to Elaine, I was glad they had discussed these things, as they were a significant concern. Knowing how Elaine had acted while Mathew was fucking her and me hearing it live made me feel inferior to Mathew, and I doubted myself. Knowing that the doctor and Elaine discussed this issue and hearing Elaine reaffirm her love and lust for me was reassuring.

I am glad that Elaine is going to continue sessions with Dr. Wilson and that she has made two appointments for me to talk through my issues and help us to put this incident in perspective so we can truly put it behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was near dinner time, and I was hungry, a good sign. My angst was calming down. There was no rush tonight. There would be no sex. The best it would be was a shower and rubbing our naked bodies together under the hot water. Then, sleeping together on the silk sheets, holding each other.

It was my turn now. I needed to share my feelings and introduce the requirements for Elaine and me to remain married. I would start with a summation of my feelings.

“Elaine, I love you more than my life, so I will not divorce you. That was my choice, yet not my first option. While I was sitting here at this table listening to you eagerly giving your whole body, pussy, mouth, and ass to another man, several options ran through my head many of them were devastating. I chose not to go in that direction but will share them with you.

Eliane, you cannot imagine how humiliating and excruciatingly painful it was to listen to you and the man fucking over and over. It was so devastating to me that I honestly wanted to walk out to my shop, get a shotgun from my gun safe, load it with deer shot, then walk to the bedroom door, turn on the light so you both would clearly see it was me, your loving husband so devastated that I would empty one barrel into each of you finishing your cheating lives. Then, in my utterly insane state of mind, I would pull out my Glock, put it to my head, and end my own life as well. It took every ounce of love and self-preservation in my body to resist that desire.

So, Elaine, like a scared wimp, I sat through all those hours while you were receiving and giving pleasure to another man. It wasn't very unpleasant, but I was not enough of a man to stand up for his wife to take her back away from the man. What kind of man am I, a nothing!

I decided that if you wanted another man, you should have him, and I would leave your life and allow you to have the life you wanted, which did not include me.

Elaine, that was the lowest I had ever felt in my entire life. The woman I loved no longer wanted me, so did I still want her?

That question swam around for hours while I decided what to do.”

I stopped. Elaine was sitting there, her hands folded on the table. Tears were rolling down her face, and she looked in complete shock. She was breathing slowly, and her eyes were fixed on me. She had been ripped apart by what I had said. She deserved that and more.

“Elaine, I decided that I would destroy the man, not kill him, but hurt him in a way that would remain with him for the rest of his life. As for you, I did not know my plan that day, but I have that all worked out now.

As you know, I acted when you came into the room that morning, and I hope I have damaged the man for life. The additional pain he received today and the wanting his demise if he does not leave town will be icing on the cake.

I am not a vengeful man, Elaine. Yes, I learned to kill in the Army, but until these last days, I had buried that part of me. Elaine, you have brought that beast out again, so now I must find a way to hide him.

Elaine, I love you, but the hurt you have put on me cannot just go away. It will take time, which will be painful for you and me. Our lives will never be the same. My love for you will never be as pure as it was. The trust I once had in you must be earned again over time.”

I stopped again. Elaine had not moved an inch. She was frozen where she sat. I continued.

“Elaine, I understand that you feel this was a one-off event, but how did you allow this to happen? The doctor may be correct, but if your love for me was as strong as you profess, my question is HOW! I do not understand. I know that you cannot answer that question. Maybe you can answer that question in two months after many sessions with Dr. Wilson. I hope so because the answer may be critical to our long-term relationship.

Elaine, look at me. Are you OK? You have not moved since I started talking.”

“Yes Alfonso, I am Ok. I am trying to take in what you are saying to me, making sure that I understand what I have done to you and how badly I have hurt you. I cannot express the shame and disgust I feel for myself at this moment. Al, it is one thing to know why this all happened and that it may have been out of my control, but it is yet another thing to know that I may have permanently destroyed the true love and trust we have enjoyed. If I have done that, I don’t know how to live with myself.”

Elaine slumped down, laid her head on her arms, and cried.

It had become very intense, so it was time for a break. More painful things were coming, so a shower and dinner should be following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Elaine, are you hungry? I am. Let’s order Chinese and take a hot shower together as we wait. Then we can eat and finish our talk.” We love Chinese, so I knew the answer. I called Peking Wok Restaurant and ordered our regular order. It would be about forty-five minutes before the food arrived, so I pulled Elaine down the hall and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and looked at Elaine.

“Are you going to shower with your clothes on, or do you want me to make you naked? Suddenly, a spark was in her eyes, and she quickly lost her clothes to a pile on the floor. We looked at each other for the first time since she had cheated on me. Elaine looked the same except for some bruises Mathew had left on her. I pulled her into the shower under the hot water, letting our bodies mold together. Elaine's head lay against my chest, and suddenly, we were both sobbing. The moment's emotions overwhelmed us, and we stood trembling in each other’s arms as the hot water rained down on us.

The feeling of her soft skin against mine felt wonderful. My cock began to respond, growing hard between us. God, I wanted her, but I could not take the chance and catch an STD.

Then Elaine’s soft wet hand gripped my cock and slowly began to stroke it. I moaned, and my balls tingled. I looked down into Elaine's beautiful eyes with water running all over them, some tears, and shower water.

I moved back and leaned against the wall. Elaine slipped to her knees. I knew she wanted to suck my cock, but she could not.

“No, Elaine, you can’t suck my cock!” I stated.

“Can I jerk you off?” Elaine cooed.

I leaned my head back, and Eliane took that as a yes. She kissed my cockhead and began to stroke me. Her skilled hand massaged my cock and balls treating them tenderly and coaxing me to the edge very quickly. Elaine's hand was flashing along my shaft, and she was licking my balls. I began trembling, and my knees weakened.

I looked down, and Elaine was staring at my cock as her hand stroked me faster. I moaned, “Oh God, going to cum baby!”

Elaine opened her lips wide, aiming my cock into her mouth. She wanted my cum, and I wanted her to have it. I moaned loudly, and Elaine squeezed my balls. I exploded, shooting ropes of cum into her mouth. She massaged my balls, milking all the cum out of them and licking my cockhead, capturing it all.

I slipped to the floor, and we laughed. I pulled Elaine to me and thought I needed to care for her. I wanted to put something in that sweet pussy, my pussy. No cock but fingers, yes. I started playing with her, and she spread it wide open for me. Two fingers, then three, and my thumb rolled her little marble until she began to shake. I backed off and let her build up again. I teased her, leaning down and taking her right nipple in my teeth. There was a big hickey on her breast; it pissed me off. I bit her nipple hard.

“Oh Al, no, don’t bite. It’s sore.” Elaine moaned.

“Fuck, Elaine, well, how did it get sore!” I barked, killing the moment.

I stood and walked out of the shower. I dried and put on lounging pants and a T-shirt.

The doorbell, the food was here. I put it on the table, trying to quiet down my anger. “Fuck she brought it up!” I mumbled aloud. She should never have done that!

I went to the fridge and poured a beer and a glass of wine. I sat at the table and waited for Elaine.

She had not come out, and that worried me. What was she thinking?

“Elaine, come on, the food is getting cold,” I called out.

Minutes went by, and Elaine still had not come. I went to find her. “Eliane, what are you doing? The food is getting cold.”

As I finished my words, I walked into the bedroom. Elaine was not there, but I heard the shower still running. I went into the bathroom, and Elaine was lying on the shower floor; the water was cold, and she was not moving.

I shut off the water, picked her up, and took her to bed. I grabbed some towels and dried her, rubbing and warming her up. Her eyes were open now but blank, showing nothing like she looked sitting at the table, but worse; she looked like she was in an actual catatonic state.

“Elaine, Elaine, wake up, baby, wake up!” I lightly slapped her cheek, no response. Then I remembered I had some smelling salts in my med kit. I covered Elaine and ran to get my kit.

I opened the bottle and passed it under her nose. Suddenly, her head jerked up, and she gasped for air, turning her head away from the potent smell.

I put the salt away and pulled her up into my arms. Elaine looked at me, “What happened?”

“I don’t know. I left the shower. The Chinese food arrived, and I set the table and put out the food, expecting you to get dressed and come out behind me, but you didn’t. I called you, but you didn’t answer. I came to get you and found you on the floor in the shower. I tried to wake you up and finally used smelling salts. You sure woke up then. Are you OK?”

I had told her 95% of the truth. She would learn the rest later when she could handle it. Right now, I just wanted to warm her and get some food into her. Everything else could wait for now!

I stood and stripped. I crawled into bed with Elaine, holding her body to me, wrapping as much of me around her as I could, feeding her my body heat; she felt cold against me, but feeling her body was beautiful.

We must have fallen asleep.

Elaine moved and looked over at the alarm, 10:46 p.m.

I was still holding Eliane like I was before. She was warm now. Then she began to shake and heard soft sobbing.

“Al have fucked our life up so badly. And continue to. I remember what happened. I said the wrong thing, and you walked out, leaving me in the shower. At that moment, I just wanted to die. I have thrown away the love of my life and will never get him back.” Her sobs grew stronger.

I held her, letting her vent her thoughts and release her emotions.

“I will be right back. I need to put the food away.” I slipped out of bed, pulled on a robe, and went to clean up.

I walked back into the bedroom. Elaine was wrapped around my pillow, sleeping. I covered her with the sheets and a blanket and left her.

The rest of the night would have to wait till tomorrow or until Elaine was in a better place.

 

 Part 4 - Final Coming

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments