Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kidnapped

"Some bored housewives get their kicks in the strangest ways..."

43
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Today's assignment was a very remarkable one.

A housewife of the bored variety wanted to be abducted and 'used.' This was delicate, because to everyone the word 'used' meant something else. Of course, the information didn't go into that. I had an address and an approximate time. Nothing precise, to make her surprise bigger and the adventure more realistic.

Good thing I had some time to check the area online. In the back of the house were some garage boxes and parking spaces. That would have to do.

I decided on a spot, hoping that was free, and on wearing a mask. My place had a spare room which would do as a 'prison.'

After a check on the distance and time needed to get there, I made some preparations. It wasn't much but it would suffice.

I drove off and made my way to the address. It was important for this one to make sure I could park the car close to the 'victim's' home, or I'd have to improvise.

I'll admit it—this assignment made me a bit nervous. If I was 'kidnapping' the woman and a cop saw me, I could be in big trouble.

Lady Luck was with me. The optimal parking spot was available, so I grabbed it. The location was nearly perfect, with no people around.

I left my car, wearing a long, dark coat, a wide-rimmed hat, sunglasses, and a mask. I had to look suspicious, but with no eyes to see that, I was clear. The door into the little back garden was open so I went in. Quickly I followed the narrow, tiled path and tried the backdoor. Closed but not locked. Another good one. I went inside, into an empty kitchen.

There was music somewhere, so I followed that. It came from the living room. I peeked inside and saw my victim. Her skin was dark ebony and had short, black hair. She sat with her back to me. It was impossible to tell if she was waiting for her kidnapping.

Taking the blindfold from a pocket, I moved through the room. I put a hand over her mouth. "Quiet. Stay quiet and nothing bad happens," I whispered.

She gasped and nodded, looking up at me. She had big eyes, both shocked and surprised. She sat still as I put the blindfold over her eyes. Her age, I guessed, was early forties. Then I told her to get up.

"And take off your underwear."

"But.."

"No but. Do it. Underwear off."

I watched her undress and take off the bright red underwear. The B-cup bra hugged her breasts too tightly. It was just a bit too small. She also dropped her panties, which I picked up. I made it into a ball and opened her mouth, stuffing it in just enough so it stuck without being too much of a problem for her. She gasped again.

My hands drifted over her full breasts. Her nipples perked up. There was no time for that now. I had a second, long coat with me and made her put that on. After doing that, I hauled her over my shoulder and left the house.

This was another tricky stretch. No one should see me, putting her in the trunk of the car, which I had padded with plenty of blankets. A quick glance over the door told me the coast was clear, so I pressed the remote's button to unlock the car, walked to it and deposited my victim in it.

"Not a word," I warned her. She nodded, her nipples still hard. She was clearly excited, so I slipped a finger between her legs. Wet. Yes, this was going well.

With the trunk closed, I took off the hat and glasses, then lowered the mask.

I made the drive to my house as fast as possible and parked in the back, where I could unload my victim unseen.

She'd clearly removed her underwear from her mouth during the drive, and stuck it back as I'd parked. I saw a small bit of the white label, which at first hadn't been there. Good girl, I thought, playing along.

Getting her out of the car was easy enough as she helped as much as possible, and I carried her inside, putting her on her feet in the prepared room. I took the coat off her and made her sit in the chair. Then I took her panties and put them in my pocket. She wouldn't get those back.

"You can take off the blindfold."

She eagerly did so and looked around before looking at me. "Where am I?"

"You don't need to know. What matters is... what you're going to do." I undid my pants and dropped them. Having seen her naked had made my cock eager to escape. "And you're going to suck me now."

"But..." She looked at it and took it in a hand. "I guess I'll have to..."

It was a great blowjob she gave me, as her big, black eyes looked up at me. Her dark skin made it all even better.

After a while, she let my cock go and smiled. "I'm at your mercy," she said, as pre-cum and saliva dripped down her chin and onto her breasts. "I hope you won't hurt me."

"As long as you play nice, no one gets hurt," I said. I felt a bit uncomfortable as I would never be in the hurting business, but she'd asked for this. "Get up and lean over the chair."

Slowly she did as I said. I walked around her and the chair, admiring her nice ass, slapping and squeezing it. "Very nice." Then I leaned over her and took her hanging breasts in my hands, squeezing and fondling those for a while. Her breath became ragged. Clearly, she was one of those women who get very excited when their boobs get attention.

"You shouldn't wear a bra," I told her. "These twins are too nice to put in cages." As I pinched her nipples, she gasped. "Promise me. No more bra."

Pinch. Gasp.

"Promise me." I gave her some time to respond.

"Okay. No more bra."

Pinch. Gasp.

"Good girl."

I let go of her breasts and got behind her, shoving a finger inside her waiting wetness. She was well-drenched, so I added another finger, pushing it deeper. She gasped again.

"I want-" she started.

"You want nothing," I said, spanking her butt after pulling my fingers out. "You... Want... Nothing." Between each word I spanked her. Then I positioned my cock and moved it into her a little. "Want do you want?"

"I want-" she said again.

I pulled back my cock and spanked her again. She seemed to like that. As a test, I gently slapped her waiting pussy lips. That triggered an even stronger reaction. Wow, the lady liked it rougher than I'd thought.

Slowly I ran a finger along her wet slit, then tapped it. Then I gently slapped it. She almost got off on that, or so it seemed, so I tapped it a bit harder. She moaned.

Not wanting her to orgasm yet, I put my cock against her pussy and found her opening. She was wet and ready, so I pushed and slid inside her.

"Oh my god," she gasped, holding the chair tightly.

I fucked her for a while, then pulled out (hating myself for it) and I lightly spanked her ass and pussy again. That worked her up like nothing else, so much was clear.

KaroliSay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaroliSay

An idea hit me. I grabbed my pants and looked for the scarf I'd used to blindfold her. Slowly I started pushing that inside her wet pussy, slapping her ebony behind once in a while. "Tell me you like this."

"I like this," she said. "But your cock is better."

I grinned and waited. The scarf hung down her legs, it was an awesome view. After a while, I pulled it out of her and shoved a finger in to make sure she was still wet. The scarf had dried her up a bit, so I took more time to slap her butt and play with her firm breasts, to get her ready.

"Stand up," I told her, having an idea. As she did so, I used the moist scarf to blindfold her again. "Stay here."

I sat down on the chair she'd been leaning over. Then I took her by the hips and made her sit down on me. It took some work to get her in the right position, but in the end, she was over my cock and slowly moved up and down. Her breasts moved up and down right in front of my face. As she couldn't see me now, I pulled down the mask and licked her nipples as they passed by my mouth, and at one point she stopped her fucking motion. That way I could enjoy my time with her nipples without any interruption. She enjoyed that thoroughly as well, I could tell by her reactions.

With a loud slap on her butt, I ordered her to start fucking again. She hadn't expected the slap, she jolted and her pussy squeezed. It was a delight.

"Can you slap me again?" she begged.

"Of course I can. You like that, don't you?" After each word I slapped her, switching cheeks each time. I felt her juices seeping out of her, running down my legs. That was proof she liked it.

For a while, she fucked me, then begged for more spanking, after which she pumped up and down again, faster and faster, until she got off. This orgasm was so intense, it made her lean into me, Her breasts pressed against my face, and I heard her heart beat like crazy. This ebony babe was getting the work out of the year, it seemed.

As she sat there, getting off her orgasm, I wondered about other ways to 'use' her. She'd asked for that, so she had to get her wish fulfilled.

I decided it was time for the bed. There was a small one in the room, for emergencies.

With my arms wrapped around her, I got up. She gasped and held on to me, again squeezing my cock which was still hard and inside her.

I made my way to the bed and knelt on it with one knee, then dropped her onto it. My cock slide out of her, but that could be fixed. "Spread your legs," I ordered her. "High and wide."

She did as I told her. As I still had the mask down, I leaned over and licked her. She tasted good. As I carried on, she gasped and grabbed her breasts, kneading them like crazy. This woman was a hottie and deserved a good fuck, at least once a day.

After a good licking, which got her hot and ready again, I pulled away from her and just watched her. She kept her legs up. Her pussy was swollen. I pulled her lips apart and enjoyed the bright pink inside there.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

I said nothing.

"Hello? What are you-" She stopped talking as I wrapped an arm around her legs, moved them towards her chest a bit more, and spanked her again. "Ahhhh...."

I shoved two fingers inside her, fucked her a few times that way, and spanked her again. And again the two fingers. After pulling them out another time, I spread her legs, pulled up my mask - just to be on the safe side - and lay down on top of her.

"I'm going to fuck you," I told her.

"Yes. Please."

My cock found her waiting, wet opening, and slid inside. She was more than ready, and so was I, so I banged into her for a while.

Making sure I'd not get her in trouble, I pulled out in time. She didn't like that, but it had to be.

I knelt down on the bed, close to her face, and removed her blindfold. "Open your mouth."

She stared at my cock as I jacked off so close to her, and opened her mouth.

It didn't take me long to shoot my cum all over her face and into her mouth. My orgasm was pretty intense after all this playtime, and when I was done, she reached up and took my cock. Slowly she pulled me towards her mouth and slowly licked it, sucked it, and enjoyed it.

After giving her some time for that, I got up. "Stay there." I took the chair and put it next to the bed. "Now play with yourself. Get yourself off for me."

Her big, black eyes were on me, or more precisely on my cock, as her hands moved down to, and between her legs. She started rubbing her pussy, toying, shoving a finger inside herself, as she kept licking her lips.

It was hot to see her like that, and I got hard again. That aroused her even more, and soon she moaned and squirmed at the orgasm she'd treated herself to.

"Good girl," I said, wishing I had more time with her. "Now get up and get dressed."

I did so too. When she started putting on her bra, I grabbed her hand. "No. Remember what I told you. No more bras." I made her take it off and hand it to me. Another trophy, together with the red panties she wouldn't get back.

"Oh. Okay..."

Once both dressed, I blindfolded her again and helped her get into the coat I had for her.

Dressed, the way I had brought her here, I picked her up again and carried her to the waiting car, where - this time - I made her sit in the passenger seat. The sun was out, the trunk would be too hot.

I drove back to where she lived and stopped a few streets away from her house. "You're going to have to walk home," I said. "Without a bra. Without panties. You'll think of me having those here with me."

"Yes," she said, not moving.

"I'm going to take off the blindfold. You get out and start walking. Don't look back."

"Okay. Promise."

"And promise me you won't wear bras again."

"But my husband..." she said.

"If you need me, you can forget about your husband." I slipped a hand between her legs and pressed against her pussy. "No more bras for you, lady."

"I promise. No more bras."

Of course, I'd have no way to check that, but her words were good enough.

"Right. Open the door and turn away from me."

She did so, and I removed the blindfold. As ordered, she got out, threw the coat in, and closed the car door. She started walking.

I took her bra from my pocket and felt the soft fabric. She really had great boobs. I hoped she'd call again.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments