Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As he left the bathroom, Mikey took one more look at Serena, his cum dripping down her chin onto her large breasts. He grabbed a bathrobe as he closed the bathroom door behind him and headed for the bed. He crossed the bedroom and caught his reflection in the mirror.

What am I doing? he silently asked himself. Pull yourself together, man!

Mikey scrawled a quick note to Serena, thanking her for being there when he needed her and apologising for his quick exit. He gathered up his phone, key card, and clothes and headed for the door.

Mikey opened the door as quietly as he could, hoping Serena wouldn't hear him from in the shower. As the door swung open, he froze!

"Tanya!" Mikey exclaimed. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Mikey!" Tanya shrieked. "Wh- what are you doing in my mum's room?"

Oh fuck! Mikey thought to himself.

"Serena? Serena's you mum?"

"Yes. And you seem to be in her room. Care to explain?" Tanya scalded him, her hands on her hips.

"Shit! You'd better come in," Mikey said, opening the door wider.

***

Mikey and Tanya made awkward small talk while they waited for the shower to shut off.

"I hope you're not getting too comfy in there," Serena called from the bathroom. "I'm ready for round two!"

Tanya glared at Mikey with disdain.

"Erm, erm. I think we need to talk first," Mikey shouted back.

"First?" Tanya hissed at him. "There's not going to be a round two you perv!"

Serena walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, her hips swaying as she set her eyes on Mikey.

"Ah hem," Tanya cleared her throat.

"What the... Tanya! How the hell did you get in here?"

"I think Mikey has some explaining to do," Tanya replied.

"Wh- what's going on?" Serena asked as they both turned to look at Mikey.

"Well, Mikey?" Tanya prompted. "I think you'd better start at the beginning. And remember, Lauren tells me everything."

"Who's Lauren?" Serena asked. "And how do you two know each other?"

Mikey took a deep breath and started to talk...

***

Mikey had explained how Lauren's family moved in across the road from him and how they had a shared interest in cycling. Mikey had said the chemistry between them was too intense to resist and that Lauren had practically thrown herself at him.

It was then that Tanya joined in and told her mum how she had caught Mikey and Lauren in the shower together almost two weeks ago.

"I guess you like it in the shower, hey?" Serena joked.

"Mum!" Tanya shrieked.

"Anyway," Mikey interrupted. "It was when we got home that I caught my wife bent over the kitchen counter with Lauren's dad drilling her from behind."

"Oh my god!" Serena exclaimed. "That must have been awful."

"Do you know what the worst part of it was?" Mikey asked.

"What?" They both asked in unison.

"The only thing she was wearing were the boots I had just bought for her birthday."

Serena and Tanya both burst out laughing.

"Let me get this straight. You've just been caught in the shower with your eighteen-year-old neighbour. You then catch your wife getting railed by the dad of your bit on the side, and your main concern is a pair of boots?" Serena chuckled.

"They were really expensive and his cum was leaking out of her all over them!"

Serena shook her head.

"She's not his bit on the side," Tanya interjected.

"What do you mean?" Serena asked.

"She's not his bit on the side. She loves him."

"She wh- she what?" Mikey asked.

"Lauren loves you Mikey. And I think you love her too."

The room fell silent until Mike said, "I think I'd better go."

***

Here goes nothing, Mikey thought to himself as he knocked on the door.

The door swung open and Lauren just stood there, open-mouthed, her puppy dog eyes staring into Mikey's soul.

"Mikey? What are you doing here?"

"I messed up Lauren. I hope you can forgive me. I've been so caught up wallowing in my self-pity that I didn't realise how important you are to me!"

Lauren grabbed Mikey's arm and pulled him into her room. "How did you know where to find me?" she asked as she looked up and down the hallway of her hall of residence before closing the door.

AmeliaSanchez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaSanchez

"Tanya told me which dorm you were in."

"Tanya? Why were you talking to Tanya?"

"It's a long story," Mikey started before explaining the events of the weekend.

Lauren giggled. "You shagged Tanya's mum!?"

"I don't know what I was thinking," Mikey sulked. "I'm so sorry."

Lauren reached out and took Mikey's hand. "Why are you sorry? It's not as though we're in a relationship!"

"But's that just it," Mikey looked into Lauren's eyes. "It feels like I've cheated on you, Whether or not we're official, now I know what I want. And it's you, Lauren! I need to be with you."

Lauren jumped on Mikey, linking her arms behind his head as she attacked his face with her lips.

"I've missed you so much Mikey!" she whispered as she dragged him across the room and pushed him onto the bed.

Lauren straddled Mikey and kissed him again as she fumbled with his belt before removing his jeans and boxers in one swift movement.

Mikey swept his hands up under Lauren's nightshirt, expecting to find her panties, but instead finding the bare flesh of her well-toned bum.

"I can't wait any longer," Lauren announced as she took hold of Mikey's cock and impaled herself on him.

"Oh fuck," Mikey groaned as he felt his cock being swallowed by his teenage lover's warm, tight pussy.

"Yes!" Lauren panted as she began to circle her hips. "This is all I think about every night."

And with that, Lauren went wild. She threw her nightshirt off over her head then dug her nails hard into Mikey's chest as she rode him for all she was worth.

Mikey reached up and squeezed her gravity-defying breasts before reaching forward with his thumb to tweak Lauren's clit as she continued her assault on his cock.

"Yes! Yes!" Lauren shrieked, easily loud enough for the whole dorm to hear. "Oh fuck, I've missed this so much!"

Mikey's hips were bucking in time with Lauren's movements.

"Oh shit, Lauren," he panted. "This is too much. I can't hold out for long."

"Cum," Lauren demanded. "Cum inside me. It's what I want."

Mikey's hips bounced up off the bed involuntarily as the first wave of his orgasm ripped through him. He took hold of Lauren's shapely hips and held her body hard against his as he emptied himself inside her over and over again.

"Oh my god," he panted. "That was..."

"I know," Lauren interjected as she collapsed in a sweaty mess on his chest as they both drifted off into a temporary slumber.

Lauren awoke half an hour later caressing Mikey's hair. "Mikey, Mikey," she whispered.

"Yes?" he replied as he stretched out.

"Is this us now? Can we make this work?" she asked.

"I hope so," said Mikey. "I love you, Lauren. We have to make this work."

Lauren smiled. "I love you too," she replied as she planted small kisses on his chest.

Mikey flipped Lauren over and kissed her, his hands slowly travelling down her sides. He kissed down to her neck then over her breasts and down to her naval.

Lauren giggled as Mikey's tongue tickled her belly button and then she moaned as his tongue slid between the wet lips of her pussy.

"Oh Mikey," Lauren whimpered as his tongue flicked her clit for the first time. "This is going to be the best night ever!"

***

Three years later...

"Honey! I'm home," Mikey called up the stairs.

"Up here," came the reply.

Mikey bounded up the stairs and found his new wife, Lauren, tending to Bert, their six-month-old baby.

"Felicity's coming over this afternoon to babysit," Lauren told him.

"Have you decided what you want to do with the time yet?" Mikey asked.

"Well," Lauren said as she ran her hands down Mikey's chest. "I thought maybe you could take me out on a bike ride. Who knows? We might even find somewhere nice to stop. My bike might need a service and, if it doesn't, then I could definitely make use of your tools."

- The End -

Published 
Written by MikeyTheSpikey1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments