Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pussy Chronicles- Fucking My Married Neighbor- Chapter 2

"The story of a 37-year-old divorced man rediscovering lust, passion, sex and love again"

50
7 Comments 7
7.8k Views 7.8k
8.2k words 8.2k words

The hours were passing slowly as it was finally Friday – the day I had been looking forward to all week since receiving the text from Molly last weekend. The week had been hectic as fuck at the firm, but the driver to get through it all was the plan for tonight. I didn't necessarily know what we were going to do, but I felt I had a good idea. The last time I had seen this woman, she was swallowing my load on her back patio after fucking her husband. I didn't need to be Einstein to figure out something of a sexual nature was bound to happen.

As my computer clock hit 6:00 pm, I logged off for the week. I grabbed my suitcase and jacket and headed out of the office. I needed to swing by the liquor store and grab some Jameson per the request of Ms. Molly.

I arrived home around seven, which was perfect. I had the chance to take a hot shower, do some quick grooming, and maybe have a drink or two before heading over. I had to admit, I was nervous. What happened last weekend was spontaneous and fun, but alcohol had been heavily involved. The idea of Molly and I, one-on-one enthralled me. I poured myself a glass of scotch before heading up and showering. After a good scrub and a quick trim around the hedges, I threw on some comfortable clothes and finished my drink. I eagerly waited for the next fifteen minutes to pass.

As 7:59 pm appeared on the clock, I exited my house and made the quick trip across the lawn to Molly's. I rang the bell and awaited her answer.

The door opened after a few seconds, and Molly greeted me in a pair of skintight black leggings and a white take top. I immediately noticed the natural hang of her breasts and the semi-erect nipples bulging from the fabric.

"Hey Matt, I see you brought the good stuff," she said as she pointed to the Jameson she requested. "Come on in."

I swiftly stepped inside and watched Molly close the door. She began to make her way down the hall to the kitchen, which I followed her like an eager schoolboy. The view from behind was quite a joy, watching her beautiful part Cuban ass sway from side to side. As we hit the kitchen, I handed her the bottle of Jameson.

"Three or four fingers?" she asked.

"Four, please, it's been a hell of a week," I replied.

"Ice?" she asked back.

"Two cubes, please and thanks," I replied.

I then went and walked into the living room, to have a seat on the couch, yes, the same couch that I watched her husband fuck her on. I avoided the area where the two played and had a seat at the far end. Within a couple of minutes, Molly was walking in. She handed me my drink and hand a seat. She leaned on her side and curled her legs up to get comfortable.

"So, tell me about your week, anything interesting happen?" she asked.

"It's just been hectic and our workload is growing at the firm. Seems everyone wants to get separated or divorced at the same time these days. Been working from eight to eight nearly every day," I replied.

"I guess that's why you haven't called Rachel at all then," she pondered aloud.

"Excuse me," I muttered, curious as to why that was any of her business.

"Rachel said you hadn't spoken to her since Saturday night, I knew there must have been a reason," she responded almost like to defend herself as she had seen my less than amused expression.

"Yeah, that's part of the reason. I also am not looking for a relationship or anything serious. Last weekend was fun. Rachel and I had a good time. But I don't think I am looking for a relationship or even a consistent fuck buddy. I truly just want to be free to do whom I want, when I want," I responded in a more serious tone.

"I'll let her know, she's just been curious," she replied.

"No, I will call her this weekend and let her know what is going on, I can handle myself," I replied as I began to feel a once-promising night was slipping away into a drama-filled sit-down.

"I'm sorry for saying anything, it wasn't my place," she apologized as she could feel the same tension building that I had.

We both then went and had a couple of sips of our drinks, almost as if to reset and try to refocus on what we were here to do in the first place.

"So, since you had the chance to ask a question, I should as well," I stated. "What the hell happened last Sunday morning between us?"

She paused before answering and gave a sweet little smile. Molly was buying some time in figuring out how she wanted to respond to my inquiry.

"Last Sunday was the first time my husband and I have fucked in nearly six weeks. It wasn't because of him coming home and wanting to fuck me either. I was the one who jumped him at the door and forced him to take me. I needed cock in my life!" she replied.

"Well, what got you so worked up?" I asked, already kind of knowing the answer to my question, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"You are just full of questions now aren't you Matty? Let's not rush, we have a full evening in front of us. You'll get your answers, don't worry," she replied in a seductive tone, robbing me of what I wanted. "How about we put those hands to work like we did last week?"

She then swung her legs up onto my lap and wiggled her beautiful toes. She wanted another foot rub, which I was very happy to give her. I could see she had once again been to the nail studio as her toes we now painted a flat black, instead of the sultry fire engine red they were last week. I reached over and put my drink on the end table next to the couch and grabbed ahold of those feet. I instantly started rubbing her toes and arches on her left foot, digging deep and releasing her stress. I massaged each toe individually and ran my fingers between her toe webbing.

"Mhmm," she moaned as she tilted her head back in pleasure. "I can't say it enough, you have amazing hands."

"I have an amazing mouth too, just ask Rachel," I replied while giving her a wink.

"Oh Matty," she exhaled.

In one swift move, I lifted her right foot toward my mouth and slide her toes inside. I began to suck on those precious little piggies while rubbing her arch.

"Oh fuck Matty, holy shit," she yelped in surprise.

I kept sucking on her beautiful toes, I could feel her wiggling them in my mouth as I savored them. I took my tongue and slid it between each of her toes which caused her body to shiver. I put down her foot and lifted her other one, sliding it deep into my mouth and allowing me to please her again. For not being a foot guy, I sure as fuck was enjoying her perfect feet. I got pleasure out of seeking how much she enjoyed it. She was laying back, head tilted, letting out long sultry moans. I savored her feet a little while longer before giving her a chance you regain her composure.

"Holy shit, Matty, you are a fucking animal," she said with a giggle.

I met her with a smile as I grabbed my drink and pounded the rest of it down. I was ready to go further, but Molly still wanted to chat.

"So, I told you I was going to answer your question, about us and last weekend, so here it goes," she said as it looked like she had a lot to say. "As I said, Jeff and I hadn’t had sex in six weeks. When I walked over to your house after everyone went to sleep last Saturday and I saw you fucking Rachel on the kitchen table, a feeling came over me that I had not felt in years. Watching you pound the fuck out of her with that massive dick made me want to be fucked just like that. I couldn't resist watching and eventually touching myself. My pussy was so wet and then when I saw you bust your nut all over her, I nearly came. I ran home and fingered myself right here on this couch and nearly screamed so loud everyone would have heard me. When Jeff got home, I just jumped him, pulled him to the couch, and forced him to fuck me. When I looked up and saw you outside watching, I got that feeling I had the night before where I just wanted to fuck like a wild animal."

Molly took a huge swig of her drink after getting all of that out, polishing it off completely.

"That still doesn’t answer my question, what happened between us, why did it happen?" I asked, putting some pressure on her.

"When I saw you jacking off to me and Jeff, rubbing that huge cock, I wanted it. I loved the fact that you were getting off-watching me. When we finished and he went upstairs, I came to the door because I wanted to get you off. I wanted to see you cum like you did the night before. Seeing how hard you came, how much you came all over Rachel was a huge turn-on for me. I didn't anticipate coming outside and letting you finish in my mouth, that was completely a spur-of-the-moment thing. But, I was wanting you so badly, I wanted to taste you. Let me clarify though, this has never happened before. I have never thought of or have I cheated on Jeff. I don’t know what I was feeling and still don’t know what I am feeling. That's why I told you not to touch me with your dick or hands because I didn't know what to feel or do," she replied with some relief starting to show.

"So why am I here tonight then?" I asked wanting clarity on the situation.

She paused again before responding, looking to pick her words carefully. "After you finished in my mouth, I was more turned on than ever. I went upstairs and Jeff was passed out on the bed. I began to suck his cock as I wanted more dick, and he woke up and pushed me away, telling me that he didn't want anymore right now. I knew right then and there, I needed something else. I'm a sexual woman! I like getting fucked and pleased! I like pleasing others back, as you experienced."

I studied her face, trying to be sure that I understood what she was saying. I didn't want to mix any messages. She could see I wasn't completely clear.

"I am not leaving Jeff. I do love him and he is a great father. But I need some cock and sex in my life. So, I am proposing to you that we should be fuck buddies, friends with benefits, whatever you'd like to call it. I'd ask you to be available for me whenever I need a good fuck and in return, I would give you the same thing," she said ending her message with a devilish little smile.

There was a pause between us after she finished speaking. While I wanted to fuck Molly, and what we had already done with the cum swallowing and toe sucking, I had to think. Jeff was my friend, we weren't best friends, but we were friends of over five years. But, at the end of the day, I needed to do what I wanted to do. It was time for me to put myself first, which I had rarely done in the last decade.

I broke our pause by reaching my hand out for her to grab, which she reached out and did. In a swift quick pull, it had Molly nearly straddling me. She got the idea of what I was doing and adjusted herself the rest of the way.

"I accept your proposal on one condition," I said as I looked into her eyes.

"What is that?" she questioned.

"I can break the proposal at any time if I am no longer interested or something doesn't feel right. I don't think that will happen, but if it does, I want no bullshit," I replied in a stern tone.

"Deal! Now let us seal the deal," she replied before planting her luscious soft lips on mine.

We began to passionately kiss, deep and slow, savoring every moment that was happening. She was a fantastic kisser I must say. Her lips were full and plump, and ever so savory. As we embraced deeper, she started opening her mouth a bit more for my tongue to slide in. Within seconds our tongues were tangoing in heated bliss. I could tell already, this wasn't going to be a night of hardcore fucking, this was going to be a night of passion and sensual connection. It was something we both had lacked in our lives for quite a while, and we were going to fix that tonight.

I would occasionally break our kiss to lick or kiss up and down her neck. It was something nearly every woman loved, and a great way to get those pussy juices flowing.

After several minutes of making out, Molly reached down and grabbed the bottom of her tank top, slowly picking it up to the bottom of her breasts. She gave me a seductive look and teased pulling it off several times only to stop right before her beauties were released. She then nuzzled her tank nice and tight to her tits and pulled slowly up releasing the bottoms of her boobs, then the nipples, and finally her full breasts. Her boobs bounced out with such vigor in one of the sexiest "tit drops" I had ever seen.

I fixed my eyes on the succulent 34B cups, with large areolas and big eraser nipples. Her nipples had a nice light brown complexion from her Italian/Cuban genes. I was stuck in a trance with those beauties inches from my face. I almost didn't know where to start, but Molly gave me a little assistance by grabbing both my hands and placing them firmly on both breasts. I began to lightly squeeze, feeling the nice firm texture they possessed, while her rock-hard nipples planted into my palms. She leaned down and we began to kiss again and I continued to massage her nearly perfect tits. She began to moan into my mouth as I squeezed her more firmly, slowly closing my hands and pulling outward to the tips of her nipples. Any time I focused on her nipples she went crazy.

I broke our kiss and planted my mouth right on her left nipple and began to aggressively suck. I used my cheeks to create a tight suction, making a perfect loud pop when I released her nipple. I then turned my attention to her right nipple where I did the same thing. Eventually, I was bouncing between both, suctioning the sex out of her tits while she threw her head back in pleasure.

While all this lovely tit play was occurring, my cock had risen to life and was fighting with my khakis. I had the perfect bulge right in the center of my crotch as my cock was only trying to go in one direction. Molly was surely feeling this between her thighs as she started to grind gently as I brushed against her crotch. The more I sucked and played with her love mounds, the more aggressively she would grind on my shaft bulge.

After what had to be twenty to thirty minutes of kissing and breast play, we both were yearning for more. Molly slowly lifted herself from my lap and reached down to grab my left hand. I got up from the couch and she then guided me to the main staircase. We climbed the stairs at a slow teasing pace, reaching the top and walking straight forward into the master suite. Waiting for me in the middle of the large spacious room was my canvas for the evening. A perfectly dressed California King awaited us and our lustful bliss.

We stood at the foot of the bed where Molly pulled off my shirt before we once again embraced in lustful, sensual kissing. I couldn't resist running my hands all over her body, especially her plump, tight J-Lo-like ass. I just couldn't resist any longer, as much as I loved our kissing, I wanted to eat her, lick her and fuck her.

I broke our kiss, squatted in front of her, and grabbed her waistband. I slowly pulled down her leggings, which put up quite a fight around her cheeks. As soon as I pulled them down far enough, her ass sprung out with a pop sound and a large bounce.

"Spin around," I commanded as I looked up at her with hunger in my eyes.

Without any hesitation, she spun so that her perfect, toned, juicy, Cuban peach was staring me right in the face. I instantly grabbed onto each cheek and began squeezing and massaging the flawless gems. Her skin was so soft, she smelled so good. She was intoxicating.

I started to kiss her ass all over. Light little pecks and full-on juicy wet sucks, it all worked for her as she began to moan as I cherished her treasures. She couldn't resist me any longer. She took two steps forward and leaned over the bed. Now looking me in the face was a slightly spread pair of cheeks, showing me a very light brown puckered asshole and a plump, soaking wet glistening set of pussy lips.

I accepted the invitation she was offering and buried my face in her cunt.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed in sexual release as I slammed my face into her snatch.

I licked her outer lips from clit to taint over and over, inhaling her fresh nectar. She was so sweet, almost like eating a bowl of fresh fruit. Her lips were smooth and puffy, similar to the lips of a tight eighteen-year-old cunt. I placed my hands on her ass and messaged her as I continued to lick her outer folds. I wanted to savor every drop of this experience. As I licked, I continued to work my way deeper inside, now completely parting her outer slit and tasting her inner folds. This wan was crazy as she continued to leak even more. Every tongue pass gave me more juice than the last.

Finally, my tongue found her hole, I swirled it around her entrance to build anticipation.

"Fucking plunge that tongue into me baby, I can't take it anymore," she called out in pure ecstasy.

Her wish was my command as I went and plunged my tongue inside her box. Penetrating as deep as I could. My tongue was inside, wiggling around like a worm, tasting her innermost juice. My nose was pressed deep into her lips as I inhaled her scent. My tongue started to rapidly fire in and out of her, giving her the tongue fucking she had been seeking this entire time. I reached down with my hands and grabbed her leggings which were at her knees and pulled them all the way down to her ankles so she could completely remove them. I then undid my pants and pulled them down to my mid-thigh as my cock could no longer withstand the pressure of being constricted. As soon as I got my pants down, my cock launched out, fully erect. It was beating with my heart which was racing a million miles per minute.

As much as I enjoyed punching her box with my tongue, there was something I wanted to do even more...rim her puckered brown eye. I'm not going to lie, I was a huge fan of anal sex and everything to do with it. Eating, licking, fingering, fucking, worshipping ass, I was into it all. Molly had the perfect ass to do all these things with. With women who loved anal in the minority, I was going to need to test her limits over our first few meetings. Me rimming her asshole was a great way to start in my opinion.

Slowly I started to reduce my tongue fucking of her pussy, until I came to a complete stop. As this happened, I pulled Molly's ass further open with my hands and started licking her taint with my tongue.

My tongue slid up from her taint and started to flick the bottom half of her perfect hole.

"Oh shit, oh fuck," Molly screamed as she bucked a bit from the unexpected move.

My hands grabbed ahold of her ass more firmly as I continued to work clockwise around her sphincter, taking in her freshness. Her pussy juices had mixed in within her ass creating a perfect-tasting concoction.

"Oh my fucking god! That feels so fucking good," she howled.

I just got my confirmation that eating her ass was on the table for all future meetings. I lustfully continued to wiggle my tongue around her browneye, leaving no part untouched. For a nice mix and something Molly loved, I started doing long, wet licks from her clit hood, through her slit, then her taint, and ending with her asshole. Both her love holes we covered in cunt juice and my saliva. She was glistening from end to end and I loved it. Molly had one of those pussies that you could please every day for your entire life. The look, the taste, and the feel were all magical.

After rimming and licking her from end to end, it was now time to bury my tongue deep into her shitter. I used my hands to fully spread and part her wide open, causing her hole to stretch and gape slightly. I positioned my tongue right dead smack in the center of her hole and flicked and tickled the slight opening. I then inserted just the tip of my tongue, popping it in and out of her quickly. I started to them insert more, a third of my tongue, half my tongue, three-quarters of my tongue, and ending with plunging as much of my tongue that could leave my mouth into her shit box.

"Ohhhhh fuck, yes, eat my dirty ass, baby! Clean my asshole with your tongue. Oh my fucking god, please don’t stop," she shrieked in pure joy and wonder. I pulled her ass open even further and began to plow my tongue in and out of her asshole with vigor, getting as deep as I could. She tasted and smelled great, along with her cunt juices flowing, this could not get any better.

"I want to sit on your face," she called out between moans of bliss.

I pulled my face from her ass and stood up. I removed my pants fully and jumped on the bed.

"Have a seat on my face, baby, it's your throne now," I told her as I had not had my face sat on in a couple of years.

She was in a trance with my cock as I called out to her. She just was staring at it with a thirst and hunger I had never seen. As I called out a few more times, she snapped out of it and crawled up the bed. She lifted her right leg over my head and placed it down, centering herself perfectly over my mouth. I stuck my tongue out as she dropped down resulting in a perfect collision and my sliding into her hole. She lightly bounced up and down, cupping her breasts as my tongue fucked her deep. Her juices began to cover my chin, nose, and chest as she bounced and then grinded all over me.

Molly grabbed onto my hair and pulled it as she used my entire face as her sex toy. Grinding her soaking wet cunt from my chin to my forehead, just coating me in her love cream. I had not been so turned on in all of my life. Even when I was getting pussy nearly every night when I was married, my ex never did anything like this shit. I was learning very fast Molly was a special woman. I also wondered why the hell Jeff didn't want to fuck this sex-crazed goddess.

AlessandraBrookeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessandraBrookeTS

I grabbed Molly by her hips and brought her grinding to a halt. I reached between her thighs, spreading her cunt to find her swollen clit, and clamped my mouth down on it. Using my cheeks to provide a deep suction on her love button.

"Mmm fuck! Yes, baby, suck that pretty clit," she shouted in bliss.

She found a perfect rhythm of grinding so that my tongue and mouth suction were in time with her pussy and clit. She was so fucking swollen, her clit was almost like a small cock. One of the biggest clits I had seen, but it was because she was fully engorged with sex. She reached down with both hands now and grabbed my hair pulling my face deeper than ever into her cunt. I was to the point that I could suffocate if I was inside her anymore. As she pulled me in and as I continued to suck her clit, I felt her body begin to shudder, I knew exactly what was coming.

"Oh shit, oh shit, I'm going to cum fucking hard, don't stop sucking, don’t fucking stop for no reason," she screamed as she was about to completely explode.

I felt a sudden burst of fluid blast from Molly's cunt, filling my mouth and gushing all over my face and chest.

"I'm squirting!" she screamed. "Holy fuck, drink me up, baby! Drink me!"

I released my clasp on her clit and opened wide as she continued to blast for what had to be thirty seconds. I was drenched. I then went and clamped down on her clit as she subsided and began to suck even harder than before. She told me not to stop sucking for no reason, that's what I was going to do.

I pulled down on her hips to make sure I was deep inside her again. Within seconds of me continuing my clit play, she began to vibrate again, aggressively shivering as another huge orgasm was building. She then lurched from my face and leaned back so that she was essentially sitting on my chest while her pussy pointed at me. She began slapping her cunt with her right hand and then rubbing herself hard.

"Here it comes again, baby, here it comes, open wide, oh fuckkk!" she screamed

One, two, three, four large, high-volume bursts of squirt came flying from her cunt in successive order. My mouth was wide open and was getting filled as she released. She then began to gush all over my chest and stomach. She shuttered and shivered in sexual bliss as she fell to my side and just began to gasp for air as her orgasm subsided.

We both just lay there for a few minutes trying to regain our bearings. I was completely drenched as if I had just taken a shower. The sheets at the bottom half of the bed were soaking wet with her squirt. Her complete lower half was dripping wet, from her cunt to her toes, in love juice. As she came around from her orgasm, we just looked at each other and laughed as we could not believe what just happened.

"Guess we should rip these sheets off before we continue?" I asked. "Your mattress is going to be ruined if we don't."

"Look at you, already caring for me and my things," she giggled. "But yes, let’s strip these sheets quickly.

We tag-teamed the task and ripped all the sheets off down to the bare mattress and chucked them to the floor. As we stood staring at each other for what we should do next, her eyes navigated to my still erect packer. She approached me and grabbed onto my wood and began to lead me out of the room and down the hall. I think this was the first time I have ever had my cock instead of my hand grabbed to lead me somewhere. We passed her daughter’s room and ended at the final door of the hall which was one of their several guest bedrooms. She led me to the bed, where she then spun me around and pushed me onto the mattress. I scooched myself up a couple of feet as Molly then began to crawl up onto the bed between my legs.

With a swift motion, she clinched my cock with her right hand, as she lay completely flat on her stomach between my thighs. She then took her tongue and began licking my balls. Long smooth strokes all over my nuts, causing my whole body to vibrate. She then began stroking my cock with her right hand as she continued to make love to my speedbags. I then felt her mouth wrap around my left ball and begin to slowly suck and slurp on it. There was enough suction to provide a good tingle, but light enough to where I wasn't worried about popping my junk. She savored my left nut, working her tongue around it as she suctioned it with her cheeks. She then went and released me, creating a loud pop sound, which I found sexy as fuck. Her mouth then found my right ball, and she began the process all over again. Meanwhile the entire time she was gently stroking and caressing my cock.

"That feels so god damn good Molly," I groaned as she continued to suck on my engorged balls. "You make everything feel so fucking good, I can't resist you."

That must have been her cue as she then told me to lift my legs up and pulled them toward my head. I did as she asked, tingling with anticipation of what she had planned. I felt her tongue and mouth leave my balls and started working down into my taint. Her tongue squirmed like a worm, causing me to buck around a bit as it began tickling some. She then started licking my taint as if it was a lollipop of some sort, then was a completely new experience for me. Out of the blue, her tongue ventured further south, as the tip started circling the rim of my asshole.

"Holy fuck, Molly, what are you doing?" I quickly expelled as her tongue continued flicking my brown eye.

"Relax and enjoy baby," she responded seductively while staring deeply into my eyes.

She then pierced my sphincter with her tongue and started popping her tip in and out. This was the first time I had ever gotten my ass eaten, and I was not going to lie, it felt amazing.

She pulled her face from my hole, looked at my cock, and spit two large wads onto my shaft. She rubbed her hand over them to help use her saliva as lube. Her hand worked my shaft a little bit faster as she went back to eating my hole. Her tongue penetrated deeper now that I was accepting it. I felt her squirm inside me, creating a full-on tingle in my cock and balls. She stroked me harder the deeper she went into my asshole. It was one hell of an experience I must say, something I would want to do again.

After a few minutes with my ass, Molly pulled herself out. She then got up on her knees and repositioned herself inches from my cock tip.

"So I pleased your big beautiful balls. I ate your delicious virgin asshole. Now I think it’s time for the main course, this long, hard, fat, luscious stick of meat," she purred.

Molly then slowed dropped her head and put my tip in her mouth and began to tease it with her tongue as she lightly sucked. She then took a couple more inches in, slowly working her head up and down while massaging my balls with her right hand.

"Fuck, Molly, that feels so damn good!" I growled.

She then opened a little wider and took a couple more inches into her mouth. She was using a lot of spit as my cock and balls were becoming engulfed in her saliva. She used her left hand to grip my base and gently stroke me to her mouth and back down. Her tongue worked my cock on every bob, gliding along the shaft and cupping when she hit her destination. Molly was taking about half of my ten-inch monster and I was loving it!

"Mmm, baby, you have no idea how good this feels, your mouth is one of a kind," I groaned as she looked at me with sex-filled eyes as she sucked.

Her mouth opened even further as she took in another couple of inches, she was easily three-fourths of the way down my shaft now. She had developed a nice steady rhythm that was starting to make me think about blasting my load. How her husband was never in the mood to fuck this stallion baffled me even further.

I was intrigued to see if Molly could take the whole thing down her throat, but I wasn't expecting it. Only one woman of the eleven I had ever been with in my life could. Maddie Jensen in my sophomore year of college accomplished the feat. Since then, no one had been close. My ex-wife at best could do five or six inches.

Molly stopped sucking me for a moment and put her mouth a few inches over my tip. She then started to drool a long rope of saliva down my shaft while looking at me with those fuck-me-eyes. She grabbed onto my shaft with both hands and guided them up and down from tip to base.

"You have the biggest cock I've ever had the chance to play with. It's truly a beautiful fucking cock. I have no idea how Kelly could even think of cheating and leaving you with this thing at her disposal every night," she said with a baffled tone.

"I can give you the details when we are done, don't want to ruin our moment," I laughed with an uncomfortable tone.

"Very true, we need to get you focused again after my stupid question. Hmmm, I think I have the perfect thing to accomplish that," she said in a very sensual voice.

She positioned her mouth over my cock, opened wide, and slowly started lowering her head. One inch, two inches, three inches, four inches, five inches, six inches, seven inches, then she paused and looked at me. She had hit her mark where she was a few moments ago, possibly the line of demarcation. She then pushed down, eight inches, nine inches, ten inches! She had fucking done it, my whole shaft was down her throat. Her lower lip was resting on my nuts and she held her head there for about ten seconds before rushing up for air. A gush of saliva blasted from her mouth as she inhaled and caught her breath.

She then lowered again and took me all the way again, this time holding herself against my balls for fifteen seconds. Molly aggressively started taking my rod from tip to balls at a fast pace, beating her own throat with my meat. The sound of gagging and spit sloshing filled the room as she did what she wanted to please me.

"Oh Molly, oh motherfucking Molly, baby, you are going to make me blow, fuck yes, baby, make me cum," I shouted in pure bliss.

She pulled her head off my cock, grabbed onto my spit and saliva-soaked shaft, and began double-fisting my cock at a breakneck speed.

"You are going to come for me, baby. I want to your feed me your thick gooey load. I want it in my mouth, so I can drink it, baby. You feed me right now and you get to beat this pussy the rest of the night. That’s right, that warm, wet, swollen cunt you have been fantasizing about is yours after your feed me this fucking load," she rambled off in a growling seductive voice

"Here it comes! Here it fucking comes!" I shouted as my balls tensed up, legs locked, and I thrust my hips upward.

Molly slammed her mouth around my cockhead and began to receive my load. The burst from my cock sent chills from my head to my toes as I unleashed pump after pump into her. My full body was orgasmic at this point as I just kept surging and releasing. For what had to be a good minute I came for her. As I came down for my high, Molly continued to pull upward on my cock, like trying to milk out every last inch of my seed.

Once she was satisfied, she crawled up to within a foot of my face and opened her mouth. Filling her mouth was my pearly white thick spunk that was coating her tongue, teeth, and gums. After showing me my handy work, she closed her mouth and in one big gulp swallowed it all. She opened her mouth afterward to show me it was all gone, then she moved on to plant her luscious lips on mine. We passionately started kissing, with our mouths both opening wide so that our tongues could dance.

After a couple of minutes of post-orgasm kissing, Molly laid down next to me. I lifted my arm so she could snuggle her head into my chest. She put her left hand on the center of my chest and began to run her fingers through my lush chest hair.

"I was nervous about tonight. I didn't know how to feel or what to expect. As I said, I never cheated or had planned to cheat on my husband," Molly revealed. "But whatever fears I had are now 100 percent gone as I feel this is the best decision I have made in a very long time."

"I'm glad to hear that! I had no hesitations about tonight, in fact, I had been looking forward to this all week. It has been everything I wanted and more and the night isn't even finished," I replied

"Damn right it’s not!" she replied with a grin. "Curious, did you ever think of me like this? Like the whole time we've known each other, any urges?"

"Don't take offense to this, but no. The only reason why I didn't was that I was so in love with my wife and thought she was everything I wanted and needed. I noticed you and admired your flawless beauty. Seeing you for all those years in bikinis, booty shorts, and skin-tight leggings, I noticed. But I never thought about you in a sexual nature until last Friday when you got locked out and we hung out for a bit." I replied hoping my answer wasn't upsetting.

"You did love her, didn't you? I admire your honesty," she responded. "I'll admit, I did have fantasy's about you over the past few years. Kelly may have spoken to me and some of the girls about your cock and its size. Hearing what you used to do to her turned me on so much. I love my husband, but he's only packing five inches. It's nice, but I am a big cock girl at heart."

"What the fuck did she used to say about me and my cock?" I asked quizzically.

"Ha, I knew you'd want to know. Girls talk, Matty, nothing is a secret, especially with a tool like yours. She used to talk about how wide you'd stretch her pussy. How you'd leave her sore for days from how deep and hard you'd fuck her. How you use to shove the monster into her ass and make her gape. It used to make me so wet when she told me. I used to come home and fuck myself with one of my dildos imagining it being you." she replied with full honesty.

At this point, my cock had fully recovered from his first blast of the evening and was signaling it was showtime once again. Molly took notice as well as her gaze fixed on my member.

She broke away from my chest and moved down toward my dick. She then straddled me and began to run her hands through my chest hair with firm hard rubs.

"Are you ready for me, Matty? Are you ready to finally feel this went luscious cunt all over your hammer?" she asked in a raunchy tone.

I nodded with approval as I was ready to pierce her box. She pressed her hands into my chest as she lifted herself onto her tippy toes in a squatting position. She moved her body back a few inches so she was better lined with my meat. Her hand reached between her thighs and grabbed my cock and lifted it toward her cunt. She used her hand to slide my cock hard up and down between her slit. She was soaking wet, and my cockhead was dripping in her juices from just a couple of passes through her lips.

My cock was now lined with her hole as she began lowering herself down. My bulbous head enter the box and began to fill her completely. The walls of her cunt stretched slowly around my size as she very slowly lowered herself onto me.

"Oh my fucking god, Matty!" she squealed in pure joy. " This fucking thing is massive, oh fuck."

Her cunt was struggling to take me, even with how wet she was. I've dealt with this my whole life, I knew patience was key. Once her cunt fully accepted me, it would be smooth sailing after that.

She had gotten about half of my cock inside when she started doing fast up and down motions on what she had taken in so far. Her cunt was extremely tight, I could feel her whole canal suction around me. I cupped my hands under her ass to help her bounce on me providing her a little extra support she needed.

"Fuck, Matty, fuck! Your fucking cock feels so good," she squealed.

My hips thrust upward into her as we synced our rhythms so that when she came down, I went up, creating pure sensations of ecstasy. Her tits had the perfect bounce as she rode me and her ass clapped firmly on my crotch with every bounce. She dug her hands firmer into my chest as she began to tighten up around me, I could feel her warming up for an orgasm.

"Matty, you're going to make me cum, don't stop, right there," she moaned.

My thrusting upward picked up as I wanted to make her pop. My cock was slamming up into her stretched cunt, getting nearly my full length inside her. My crotch was covered in her juice as she was leaking everywhere.

"Here I go, here I go," she screamed as her nails dug into my chest and her pussy death gripped my rod.

She slammed down on my dick with all her might. With my cock fully in her she started grinding my unit, her clit catching my shaft and putting her fully into space. Moans and howls of pleasure poured from her mouth as gushes of juice flowed around my shaft and from her cunt. She slowed her grind as she was out of breath, she leaned forward and collapsed on my chest with my fully erect dick still inside.

I gave her a minute to breathe before rolling us over so she was now on her back. I pressed my hands underneath her knees and push her legs outward and back so she was wide open for me. I started with slow long strokes, from tip to balls, each stroke filled her slowly. She could feel all of me and I could feel all over her.

"Fuck your pussy is amazing, fuck!" I growled as she was still so snug.

My thrusts picked up pace as I continued to stretch her legs as wide open as she'd go. I used all my weight to slam into her sopping wet snatch. My balls were slapping off her lips, filling the air with a wet clapping sound. I leaned fully down and wrapped my lips around her left nipple and began sucking hard.

"Oh my fucking god, yes, yes, making me fucking cum again baby," she screamed.

I kept sucking her nipple, mixing in an occasional bite, which she loved! My cock was plowing into her now, filling her stretched-out cunt with ten inches of meat.

"Jackhammer me, fucking pound this cunt!" she yelled out in pleasure.

I pushed her legs down until they were nearly touching the bed. She was so widely spread I was worried about breaking her. I went completely animalistic and slammed and pounded her cunt relentlessly. My cock was smashing her with such force the bed felt like it was going to crumble. The room was full of groans and screams, covering the sound of my balls smashing against her cunt and asshole.

"Holy shit, holy shit, take it out right now," she screamed as her body fully began to shake.

I pulled my cock out, instantly as she shot a six or seven-foot projectile of squirt across the room. It lasted for a full-blown ten to fifteen seconds before several small spurts finished her up.

"Put that dick in my cunt again," she said in a demanding, yet sultry manner.

She didn't need to even tell me that as I was now like a shark smelling blood in the water. I spread her fucking legs again, her crotch, cunt, asshole, and thighs were plastered in juice. I slammed my meat inside her in one swift stroke and began smashing her again. It was my turn to fucking cum and I was going to paint this woman white.

I grabbed onto the sides of her stomach and pulled her into me as I plowed my way in and out of her. She cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples as she moaned and yelped from her sexual beating.

"Fuck, I'm going to fucking blow, oh fuck, baby, baby," I shouted as I was on the brink.

"Cover me, blow your load all over this fucking body," she howled back.

Thirty more seconds of fierce pounding happened before I pulled out just in time. My first two huge ropes splattered all over her lips and chin. The next few streams covered her chest and breasts. The final pumps of bliss covered her smooth stomach and crotch. I came hard for a solid forty-five seconds.

"Oh baby, yes!" she exclaimed as she took her hands and rubbed them through the cum covering her tits and chest. She smeared the cum all over her body, rubbing it all over her face. This woman was a cum addict and I absolutely loved it.

I fell onto the bed as my orgasm subsided. I was spent from the two huge orgasms I had produced in the past hour. The foreplay, sex, and conversation tonight were spectacular. Molly was truly becoming something I did not expect, which was dangerous.

As I regained my wits, I crawled over to Molly and began to kiss her passionately. We embraced for several minutes before we got up and went back to her room to take a nice hot shower together. We cleaned each other from head to toe, then sat on the bench she had in her massive shower stall and kissed. As we got out and dried off, we engaged in some flirty conversation, but our night was over. Jeff was supposed to be off around 3:00 am, so there was no chance of me spending the night. Molly walked me down to the backdoor of the patio where we embraced in one last kiss.

"Thank you for coming over, Matty! I had a ton of fun with you. Let's do this again, say next Friday at 8:00 pm?" she asked.

I gave a big grin and a head nod and was on my way. Friday nights at eight were bound to become the highlight of my week for the foreseeable future!

 

Published 
Written by Pms3190
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments