Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tommy's Roadhouse Part 2

"Cleansing the soul can lead to salvation, maybe!"

100
20 Comments 20
3.6k Views 3.6k
8.2k words 8.2k words

Author's Notes

"Part 3 is in editing and will be ready as soon as Part 2 is published. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Read, Share, and Enjoy. Maxx and Rachel"

I was still clothed, so I left without a word and took a drive.

I stopped at the local watering hole, ordered a beer, and watched the end of the NFL game.

About thirty minutes after I got there, the text messages between the lovers started flying!

Karen’s text: “God Joe, HE KNOWS! I am FUCKED!”

Joe’s text: “How could he know!”

Karen’s text: “When I came home, Jason was sleeping, so I cleaned up and douched so I was totally clean, just in case he wanted to go to bed with me. As soon as he woke up, he was on me and carried me into the bedroom, lying me on the bed. Then Jason went down on me. God, I love his mouth. No one eats pussy better than Jason.” 

Karen’s text: “Then he started to finger fuck me as he sucked my clit. God, I was edging, ready to cum. He pulled his fingers out and licked them. I almost fainted when he said I was creamy and tasted tart and tangy with a hint of salt! OH, FUCK HE KNOWS!!”

Joe’s text: “Oh Fuck, what are you going to do?”

Karen’s text: “Me, fuck no Joe, it’s ‘We’!”

There was no response!

Karen’s text: “Don’t you dare abandon me now, Joe!”

There was no response!

It was quiet for a while. I got a text from Wilson.

Wilson’s text: “Karen is on the move.”

My text: “OK, thanks, how about Joe?”

Wilson’s text: “I’ll check!”

I looked at the auto tracker and saw that Karen had pulled into the mall Hilton garage.

I watched the game for five more minutes until I got a text from Wilson.

Wilson’s text: “Joe checked out!”

My text: “Thanks. Can you send me the final report, and we are done!”

Wilson’s text: “Yes, so sorry, I wish you luck!”

I sat for a while, thinking about what I wanted to do.

I know that I said that at 11:15 a.m. I stopped loving my wife. Well, that was not 100% true. I still love Karen and always will. She is learning a hard lesson right now, and I am going to make sure it will be as painful as I can, but in the end, I want to make us work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I text Karen,

My text: “You, OK?”

No response

I waited thirty minutes before I texted again.

My text: “Karen, answer me. Are You OK?”

Karen’s text: “Yes and No!”

My text: “I’m coming home. We need to talk!”

Karen’s text: “OK.”

My text: “Open a bottle of white wine, go into the office, and wait for me!”

Karen’s text: “OK.”

I finished my beer, finalizing my plan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled into the garage. I walked past Karen’s car and felt her hood, confirming she had gone out trying to see Joe.

That failed because the fucking low life abandoned her and ran home. I got a text from Wilson confirming that Joe had gotten on a flight to Dallas right after he left the hotel.

I went into my workshop, got the box off the top shelf, and entered the house. It was silent, no noise. I carried the box to our bathroom and opened the hamper. The white thong Karen wore this morning was on top of the pile. It was full of cum. I dug further and found Karen's jeans and red panties from Friday night. They were crusty like the others in the box. I added them to my collection.

I walked down the steps, making sure my efforts were loud like the Grim Reaper was coming. I walked into the office. Karen was sitting curled up in the far corner of the couch. I put the box on the floor beside me. I opened my computer and brought up all the reports and video files.

I turned to Karen. She was shaking in fear! Her cheeks were tear-stained, and her breathing was shallow,

“So, tell me, Karen, is there anything I should know, or you want to tell me?” I asked calmly.

Karen started to cry again, and she was shaking badly.

I was concerned for her as raw fear overtook her.

“Karen, calm down, get hold of yourself!” I stated.

Karen took a deep breath and settled down a little. I was sure she would be going through this again, probably more than once, before I was through with her!

I picked up the box and opened it. I removed the yellow panties crusted with Joe and Karen’s mixed cum. I laid them on the floor in front of her.

Karen’s eyes went wide open with horror.

I reached into the box, brought out the black thong she wore on Friday two weeks ago, and laid it next to the yellow ones on the floor. Then I reached into the box and brought out the jeans she had worn the same night.

Karen’s eyes were spilling tears now like a river flowing from each eye. Her breathing was halted with short breaths.

I reached into the box and brought out the red panties and jeans from Friday night, encrusted with the same mixture. They were still a little damp two days later. I lay them down with the other evidence.

Karen had covered her eyes, not wanting to look.

“Uncover your eyes, Karen. You must see your sins clearly!” I stated firmly as she dropped her hands to her lap.

I reached into the box for the last time and pulled out the white bikini panties Karen wore when she went to Joe this morning! They were soaked with cum too. I laid them next to the others on the floor.

“Karen, come here!” I demanded.

She moved beside me and looked up at me.

“Get down on your fucking knees!” I commanded.

Karen was shaking as she kneeled in front of the row of her soiled clothes.

I took the wine bottle and my glass and sat across from her in my chair.

“Now Karen, you need to listen very carefully. You have one opportunity right now to save our marriage if that is what you want. The only way that can happen is for you to tell the 100% truth. Karen, you are the only one that can save our marriage. I cannot save our marriage, nor will I even try. Only you can do that. Do you understand Karen?”

Karen looked at me, taking a deep breath. She squeezed her hands together, nodded, and said, “Yes, I understand!”

“Good. We are not moving from this room until you tell me about every interaction, every detail of every liaison you have had with Joesph Long and any other man you have fucked since we have been married. I need the minute-by-minute detail of every event, every stroke of their cocks, a lick of their tongues, or bob of your head while sucking their cock. I want to know every cum and how many times each man has fucked you. I want 100% of everything!” I stated firmly.

“Depending on how many liaisons there have been will determine how long you are on your knees telling me about all your whoring around like a real fucking slut!”

Karen began to cry again, injured by my words.

“Karen, God Damit, calm down and get started!” I said firmly.

I got up and moved the tripod for my cell phone so I could record all of what she confessed. Once it was set up, I swallowed a full glass of wine.

Karen looked shocked. “What is that for?” she asked.

“Oh, I want a full recording, documenting everything you say. I want to keep it so we can always look back at it if we need or want to!”

“NO, Jason, I don’t want it recorded!”  Karen said, panicking.

I stood up, picked up the wine bottle, and walked to the door.

“Jason, where are you going?” Karen yelled.

I stopped, turned, and looked down at her. “Karen, if you refuse to do anything I request, I will walk out and never return! Do you understand?”

Karen looked defeated as she nodded, “OK, Come back. You can record it!”

“NO, DANMIT, YOU HAVE TO SAY IT!!” I demanded.

Karen looked up at me. She was a broken woman and said, “Yes, Jason, I understand!”

I sat back down and looked at her.

“Karen, you hold no status in this house right now. The day you decided to cheat on me, you lost all status in this house. Unfortunately, I did not find out early enough to stop you until now. While in this house, you will do what I tell you to do and only what I tell you to do until you have earned your status again. I will determine when that is and what your status is. But until then, you do nothing outside this house without my permission. I will know where you are going, with whom, and how long you will be there! Do you understand!”

Karen’s eyes teared again as she said weakly, “Yes, I understand!”

“I hope this is a short video, but I am afraid it may not be! Let’s get started,” I said as I pressed record.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Karen, we have been married eleven years next month. Why did you decide to cheat on me? I do not understand. But now you must tell me about all the times you cheated. So, Karen, when was the first time you cheated on me?” I asked as my eyes bore a hole in her.

Karen looked down.

“Karen, look at me! I need to see your face to tell if you are lying to me!”

Karen looked up at me. My words hurt her. She took a deep breath and started:

“It was about a year ago and was completely spontaneous. Do you remember when the girls and I went to that Jason Alden concert in Austin for the weekend? Two of the single girls hooked up with these guys, and we all ended up drunk in the guy's hotel room playing ‘truth or dare.’ Things got out of control, and I was dared to suck this guy’s cock for 30 seconds. I was drunk and did it.

We went around the room again. We were all taking tequila shots. When the same guy, Luke’s turn, came up, he dared me to take off my top. I looked around, seeing Jesse was topless, so I just did it. I wasn’t wearing a bra, so I was naked from the waist up.

By the time it was my turn again, I was getting drunk and was just into the game, not thinking of anything else, just like everybody was. It all seemed so innocent at the moment. Luke was already shirtless, so I dared him to drop his pants.

Luke made a big production of it and finally dropped his pants. He was commando, so his bare ass popped out, and Ellen, sitting across for me, gasped, 'Oh My God, he’s huge!' Then Luke spun around, and his big cock hung between his legs, not a foot away. He just stood there, and I couldn’t take my eyes off it. It was big and beautiful, but then it started to get hard, growing even bigger. I was instantly overwhelmed with lust and reached out and gripped it.

The whole room went silent as I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth, giving him a blow job in front of everyone. Luke came in my mouth, but I didn’t want to swallow it, so I ran to the bathroom to spit it out. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw his cum on my lips. That made me ill, and I vomited instantly. Then I thought about what I had just done and almost vomited again. I washed out my mouth and washed my face.

Ellen came into the bathroom with my top. I put it on, and the two of us left and caught a cab to our hotel. I was a wreck the rest of the weekend and didn’t go out at all. I stayed in the room and cried almost the whole time. I had no idea how I could face you after that. I knew I needed to tell you, but I was so scared you would throw me out that I couldn’t talk to you about it.

The girls convinced me not to tell you and that I would get over it in a few days once I was home with you. That is pretty much what happened. I was so happy to be back with you and that the nightmare was behind me. I blocked it out and moved on! It was never mentioned again by anyone!”

Karen looked at me as tears rolled down her cheeks, begging my forgiveness. “Jason, it meant nothing. It was a stupid, irresponsible, drunken mistake! I am so sorry it happened! Please forgive me!”

I sat looking at my wife. I was shocked and disgusted. How could she? I stood, stopped the recording, and left the room without speaking.

I went outside and walked around the backyard, thinking. I remembered that weekend and that things were a little weird for a few weeks after that, but I was so busy at work and had a short business trip that I didn’t see anything was wrong! My bad!

I returned inside, got another beer, walked back into the office, and sat down. Karen looked relieved that I had come back but was still petrified. I made no reference to her previous confession.

I pressed record. “So, Karen, when did you cheat on me next?” I asked calmly.

Karen looked down again, then looked up at me with pleading eyes. She took a deep breath.

“Five weeks ago!

We were on a girl’s night out, dinner, then dancing at Tommy’s Roadhouse. We were dancing normally with various guys when Joe came up and asked me to dance. It was just as innocent as all my other dances until we had danced three dances, two of which had been slow numbers.

After the last song ended, Joe invited me to his table for a drink. I thought nothing of it. I did that with other guys to rest, between dances, and we talked.

Joe asked if he could order a special cocktail for me, so I thought, ‘You’re paying, so why not?’

June came over, and Joe ordered a Cosmo. I had heard of the drink, but I drink wine, so I had never had one before. The drinks came, and the Cosmo tasted good and was easy to drink. I had one, then another, as we talked. He was a nice guy and was interesting to listen to. We danced a couple more dances, and when we returned to the table, there was another Cosmo. I was feeling no pain and needed something wet, so I drank it. Another slow song came on, and we danced again.

This dance was different. The drinks started hitting me harder, and Joe became more aggressive. The dance floor was crowded, so we bumped into people the whole time. I didn't know if it was his hands or other people’s hands that were rubbing me, but then I felt Joe’s hand slide down to my bottom. He pulled me tight against him, and I melted into him as the dance continued. He was comfortable to dance with, so I laid my head on his shoulder, and he pulled me tighter to him.

As the dance went on, I got more comfortable, and the drinks hit me harder, and the next thing I knew, Joe was kissing me. I knew I should stop it, but I was almost defenseless, so I let him kiss me. The song was over, and we walked back to the table. As I sat down, June showed up with another Cosmo. Suddenly, my mind was running wild. I was turned on and didn't know how to stop what I was doing. I drank the Cosmo to cool off and settle down.

Joe was looking at me with these bedroom eyes in such a way that it scared me, so I decided I needed to go to the ladies' room to take a break from Joe and catch up on what the other girls were doing.

I walked to the bathroom, peed, washed my face, and looked at myself in the mirror. I knew this was dangerous, and I needed to break this off and go back to the girls. I decided that was what I was going to do.

Just as I left the ladies' room, Joe met me in the hallway. He pulled me into the men's room and closed the door, bolting it. There was nobody else in there. He pulled me to him, kissing me hard. God, I was just swept up in the moment, and the next thing I knew, he had his hands on my ass, squeezing me and pulling me against him. I could feel his cock through his pants. It was getting harder, making me more turned on. This was something I didn't know how to handle. Oh God, I was in this room with Joe. The door was locked. His cock was hard. My pussy was soaked, and I was horny as hell, we both were.

The next thing I knew, Joe’s hands were under my dress, squeezing my bare ass. I'd worn a thong that night for no reason; I just did. It was new, pretty, and felt good on me. So, when I felt Joe’s hands on my ass, I knew I was in trouble. I pushed him away. I probably didn't try hard enough because when he squeezed my ass again, his hands felt so good I moaned out loud.

Joe kissed me again, and his hand moved around to my front. He lifted my skirt to my waist, and his fingers slipped inside my thong. Jason, you know how hot I get, so when his fingers slipped between my legs, they worked their magic. Very quickly, I was on the edge, ready to cum on his hand.

Then, suddenly, my brain kicked in, and I tried to push him away. 'No, stop Joe, stop, I'm married, I can't do this. It's not right,' I begged.

'Baby, nobody will ever know. Your husband will never know unless you tell him, and you won't do that, so let's have a little fun.' Joe reasoned.

'No, No, Joe, I can't. It's just not right. I can't cheat on my husband.' I begged him again, trying to push him away.

Then in a last effort, Joe's finger slipped up inside my pussy, and his palm pressed against my clit, rubbing it as he fingered me. That did it, and I was his. I was way past the point of no return and needed to cum so badly I moaned, ‘Oh God, Joe, please make me cum, please!’

Joe pushed me back up onto the counter. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He’s not as long as you, Jason, but he's fatter. Joe looked at me, kissed me hard, and pushed his cock into me. Jason, I can’t lie. At that moment, his cock felt so fucking good I wanted him to fuck me forever.

Joe started to fuck me fast and deep, and I started cumming. He fucked me hard for maybe five minutes. Then he came pumping his cum deep inside me. God, I was so embarrassed and ashamed when I came to my senses and realized what had happened. I slapped him and pushed him away. I pulled up my panties, pushed my dress back in place, washed my face, and unlocked the door. As I left the bathroom, I told Joe, ‘Never speak to me again.’ I slammed the door as I walked out, almost running to find the other girls, telling them we needed to leave. They were ready to go anyway, so we left, and I came home.

When I got home, you were asleep, so I went into the bathroom, quickly showered, and cried. I dried off, put on a nightgown, and crawled into bed. I lay there for probably an hour, agonizing over what I'd done and not knowing how to deal with it. I remembered the first time it happened and how I had buried that night deep in my mind. Things seemed to go OK after that, and what I had done didn't eat at me like I thought it would. But this was different. This was the real thing, my God, we had fucked, and Joe had cum inside me, and his cum was still inside me. That was a little thrilling, but no, it wasn't very pleasant. I finally fell asleep.

The next day, we had a wonderful day together. We made love in the middle of the afternoon, then again that night. It was wonderful. I felt like I was over what happened and didn't think about it again until we girls went dancing again two weeks later.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Stop!” I demanded.

I stood up and pressed stop on the video. I looked down at Karen. She looked like a beaten woman, admitting that she had cheated on me. I saw remorse in her face and the pain in her eyes. I knew she didn't want to cheat, but she had always been weak regarding sex. She loves to fuck and cum, but who doesn’t. For Karen, cumming is like the Holy Grail. When she begins to cum, it is a whole-body experience, and she craves it more. It seemed that as soon as Joe figured, she was a hair trigger, Karen was putty in his hands and cumming on his cock.

I went out to catch my breath and get another beer. I walked outside again and breathed deeply to get some fresh air. I poured Karen a glass of wine. I walked back in and gave her the glass.

“OK, Karen, tell me more!” I pressed, recorded on my phone, sat down, sipped my beer, and sat back, waiting for the next chapter.

“OK, Jason, a week went by, and I got a text from a number I didn't recognize.”

Strange text: “Hey, it's Joe. I'm in town this weekend working in my new office. Are you coming to dance on Friday night?”

Oh, it was Joe, so I texted him.

Karen’s text: 'How did you get my number? No, I don't want to talk to you or see you. What we did was so very wrong. I can't let it happen again.'

Joe’s text: 'I'm sorry, it was just in the moment it won't happen again. I like you and like dancing with you.'

Karen’s text: “I don't know where we will dance this week. It could be there, but it could be somewhere else. If you see me, you see me, but nothing can happen, understand.”

Joe’s text: 'I understand. Let's dance and have some fun. See you there.'

I called Ellen, and she said we would go to Tommy's after dinner. I didn't tell Joe. I didn't want him looking for me. I didn't want to see him.

The girls and I had a nice dinner, with a lot of gossip and the normal stuff. Then we headed over to Tommy’s. I drove one car. I wasn't planning on drinking much, so I felt I would be good as the designated driver. Ellen had a van, so she also drove, taking the other girls.

When we arrived, we found a table off to the side in the corner. Everybody knew about Joe, not what we had done, but they knew he was after me, so they wanted to protect me.

MelanyBas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyBas

A few men asked me to dance, and they were all gentlemen. Ian was a really good dancer. Joe tapped Ian’s shoulder as we danced our third dance and broke in. I was taken aback at Joe’s forwardness, but that's what happens on the dance floor at this club, so there really wasn't anything to do, so we finished the dance. Afterward, Joe asked me to come to his table. I refused and went back to my table. Joe followed me, trying to get me to his table.

Ellen stood up and looked Joe straight in the face. ‘Joe, leave Karen alone. She is married, so leave her alone!’

Joe walked away, and I sat at the table for a long time. June showed up with a new Cosmo. I was thirsty and nervous, so I drank it. It didn't have much effect on me, so I ordered a second one because I liked the taste.

Then another gentleman, Alex, came and asked me to dance. We danced a couple of dances, and then once again, Joe showed up and broke in during a slow dance. Joe pulled me tight against him and whispered how much he liked me and how beautiful I looked in my sexy jeans. His hand slipped down on my bottom, and he pulled me tight against him. I felt his cock growing hard, and Jason, I am sorry, but it turned me on so much.

I realized the Cosmo’s were kicking in, and I was responding to Joe. That was scary, so I broke away from Joe after that song and told him I needed to sit with my girls and talk to them. He walked away back to his table.

As we were having a nice talk, Jesse received a text from her husband asking if she could come home because one of the kids had gotten sick. Ellen asked me can you take the other girls home. The other girls all said they would go with her now, so we don’t have to stay. They all looked at me and asked, ‘Do you want to go?’

I thought for a second, looked at the Cosmo sitting before me, and told them I would stay for a while and go home later. If anybody wanted to stay with me, I would take them home.

All the other girls decided to leave, so I was by myself. Joe was on the watch for me, so as soon as they all left and I was alone, Joe moved over to my table.

‘Did the other girls leave you?’ Joe asked,

'No, one girl’s kid got sick, and the others just decided to go with her.'

'How are you getting home?' Joe asked.

‘I have my car. If we stayed late, I was the designated driver, but I'm alone now since everybody's gone. I can't drink much more, so I can drive home.’

Joe looked at me and asked, 'Can we dance then for the next hour?'

We danced to every dance, slow songs, and a few fast ones. I was worn out when we sat down, and I had another Cosmo and another.

We moved to a booth, and Joe slipped in next to me. His hand moved to my thigh and slowly massaged me. It felt so good. The alcohol started taking effect, so I laid my head on his shoulder. I quickly realized that that was a big mistake. Joe’s hand moved up under my skirt and squeezed my pussy. God, Jason, I was suddenly very horny.

I knew this was not good and was heading in the wrong direction, but I was so horny I didn't care anymore. We danced the next dance and walked back to the booth when it was over. I looked Joe in the eyes and whispered, ‘Joe, you need to take me somewhere. I want you to fuck me.’

Joe was shocked but stood up and pulled me out of the booth without a pause. I gathered my things, and we went to my car. I drove us to his hotel. Inside, we went to his room, and as soon as the door closed, we were all over each other. Our clothes were falling off, and the next thing I knew, Joe had me lying on the bed. My legs were spread wide, and Joe was going down on me. I was moaning with delight as Joe made me come quickly.

Panting, I pulled him up, rolled him on his back, and devoured his cock, taking him deep in my mouth and sucking him hard till he came. I swallowed it all. He tasted tangy with saltiness and a little bitter, too. Jason, I like your cum much better.

We rested for a while. I cuddled into his chest and ran my fingers through his hair as he stroked my breasts and played with my nipples. I felt it again as his fingers slid down my belly, stopping and teasing my navel. His fingers slipped into my slit, and Joe began working my clit. I was so turned on he quickly made me explode again.

I was so excited right after I came. My whole body craved his cock. I begged Joe to fuck me again as hard as he could. For the next half hour, we fucked like animals. Joe was on top of me. Then I was on top of him, riding his cock. Then Joe came inside me again, and we rested.

I looked at the clock. It was 10:00 p.m. I wanted Joe again but knew we didn't have much time. I did know you would be asleep when I got home, so we did have more time, and we could fuck again. I pulled Joe on top of me, and he moved up, pressed my breast together, and slid his hard cock between them, and I let Joe fuck my breasts.

As Joe’s hard cock slid up and down between my breasts, it felt amazing. I could even lick Joe’s cockhead every time he pushed it up close to my mouth.

Then I pushed Joe down and told him to fuck me again. He did, and this time, he had more stamina and fucked me for fifteen solid minutes before he finally came. I don't know how many times I had cum, but it was so many I couldn't count them. My whole body was vibrating as I came over and over.

We rested again, and I looked at the clock. It was almost 11:00 p.m. I was still very horny, and my pussy was itching. I had to have Joe again before I left, so I pushed him on his back, sliding down onto his hard cock, and fucked him until I came four times. Joe couldn't cum again, but he was hard, so we fucked. It felt so good having him inside me. I finally rolled off Joe and lay there. We kissed a little, and Joe asked, ‘Can I see you again?’

‘I didn't know.’ I told him.

Jason, it was at that moment that I realized what I was doing. I suddenly felt sick and knew I could not do it again. I leaped out of bed, dressed quickly, and left without another word or answering his question.

I cried as I drove home, knowing I had destroyed our marriage and not knowing how I could have done what I did. When I got home, thank God you were asleep. I took a deep breath. I slipped into the bathroom, taking a shower, and douching my pussy twice. I had to clean for you.

I put my clothes in the hamper and crawled into bed naked. I really didn't want to have sex with you that night. If you wanted me, I was going to give myself to you. You deserved me after what I had just done, but I didn’t deserve you. You never moved to me, so I rolled away and tried to sleep. I was restless thinking about how I betrayed you, so I didn't sleep much. Even more disturbing was that I had dreams about Joe and our night together. I knew that was so wrong but could not control it.

Jason, I tried hard the next morning to be normal. I was your loving wife, and that is what you saw, but inside, I was your cheating slut wife who had betrayed our marriage vows and didn’t deserve you.

So, that brings us to this weekend; I went out with the girls on Friday for dinner and dancing. Joe was at Tommy’s, and he knew I would be there. We arranged a quick escape. The girls all knew what was going on, but they didn't say anything.

When Joe got me back to his hotel, we were all over each other. It quickly became a night of raw animal sex. We fucked, in every position I could think of except for my ass. Jason, my special place will always be reserved only for you.

We fucked until we were exhausted, took a break, and fucked some more. Then, we ordered food, cuddled as we ate, then fucked until I left to come home at midnight.

Once home, I quietly walked into the bedroom and saw you sleeping. I slipped into the shower, washed as good as I could, and douched my nasty pussy to get it clean. I dried and came to bed naked. I didn't sleep at all that night. My guilt level was off the charts. But I tried to push it back in my head. I did not know how to deal with what was building up inside me. This thing with Joe was becoming a big problem, and I knew I had to stop it.

Jason, I never intended to cheat on you to begin with. I thought dancing and flirting was just fun and didn’t mean anything. But as my time with Joe has increased, I have cheated multiple times. It is now out of control and has turned into an ugly thing that will destroy us if I haven’t already. I have to stop it.

Then Saturday came, and I sensed something was happening with you. It scared me that you might know something. I couldn't tell what was on your mind, but you were strange that morning. Even when you went to play golf and left me a note, there was just something about it. I didn't know if it was my feeling guilty, or I was misreading you and making something out of nothing, or you did know what I had been doing.

But you were normal that night as we went out for our date night. I was excited. I hoped we would have a wonderful time together, then come home, and you would love me passionately.

Jason, we had a wonderful dinner, but then you decided to take me to Tommy's. That created a big problem for me. I knew that Joe was in town, and he would probably be there. I was so afraid my life would explode in the club. I could not let you guys meet, and I didn't want to be in the same room with you and him. I would die!

When we arrived, and the bouncer called my name, I had a bad feeling about how the night would go. When we got inside, I didn't see Joe anywhere, so I felt good that maybe we could have a good night with no interruptions so we could dance. But my relationships with all the guys I had danced with made a mess of our night. The guys I had danced with the other nights started to cut in, and you, like a gentleman, let them dance with me. I knew that upset you. I enjoy dancing with you and want to dance with them because they're particularly good dancers.

Jason, it is not that you're not a good dancer, but they dance all the time, so they have mastered the art. You don't dance often, so you are not as good as they are. You didn’t seem to mind much, so I danced with them. But when Joe broke in, that was the beginning of a big problem for me.

When I danced with Joe, I told him that this was the end, that what we had done was so bad and dangerous, and we both had way too much to lose, so we could not continue fucking each other. After that dance, I knew you were upset when I returned to the table. You didn't know who Joe was, but you knew I danced with that man several times as I had with other guys. I did not dance, but I did a few dances with you. Jason, that was not how the night was supposed to go, and you were definitely upset.

Jason, then you made that strange offer to let me stay and dance with these other men if I wanted to. I didn't even take time to ask myself why you would do that. Your statement offended me badly. Why would you even offer that to me?

Then you just walked off expecting me to stay. You didn’t say a word when I ran after and caught you. When we got in the car, you drove off, and there was no talking. I knew you were truly angry. I was also angry at the statement that you made. I didn't understand it, and it was disrespectful to me.

When we got home, I went inside. I was angry and wanted to know what was happening and why you would treat me like that. I got a glass of wine and sat at the kitchen table, expecting you to enter. I waited a long time for you, but I'm unsure why you took so long to come in. Then, when you did come in, you had a terrible look on your face, so I broached the subject of your comment. We argued, and that's when you made it clear that you were not sleeping with me that night.

I had hoped then I would be able to ease your anger, and we could make love and move on. But you were emphatic that you were going to sleep in the guest room, which really upset me. I was not so upset with you because of your decision. I was upset because I knew it was me who created this nasty beast, and I was the one who had to deal with it. The problem was I did not know how.

I went to my room and decided we would deal with it tomorrow. I didn't sleep well at all. I was very worried that I had made a fatal mistake in our marriage and lost you.

The following morning, I decided to make a nice breakfast that we could eat together, and maybe we could talk through this mess I had created.

But the morning didn't go well at all. I expected we would talk and begin to resolve things, but then I got angry. You didn't know at that point, but I had texted Joe. He texted me back, trying to console me, and asked me to come to see him. I really didn't want to do that, but I needed to talk to somebody, and you wouldn't talk to me. So, in anger, I made up my mind to see Joe. I knew what would probably happen, but at that point, I was so confused and afraid that our life together was over. Depression crept in, and I was very worried. I hoped Joe could help me get through this mess.

But when I arrived at Joe’s hotel room, Joe was on me. I wanted to talk, but Joe didn’t want to console me. All he wanted was to fuck me. That was the damn problem that created this mess, but Joe didn’t care. All he wanted was to fuck me.

Joe held me, and his hands were busy all over me. When he kissed me, I once again was putty in his hands. Our passion rose, and soon Joe had me naked, and he was eating my pussy. Jason, I was angry at you, angry at myself, and angry at Joe. But I was also very horny, partly because you would not make love to me and made me sleep by myself and because.

Joe’s mouth worked on me and had me cumming quickly, then we fucked for a couple of hours. I was so messed up I couldn’t refuse him and just kept cumming. After Joe fucked me for the third time and I was in the bathroom, I broke down and cried. It finally hit me hard just what a slut I had become, and I had cheated on the man I loved more than my own life. I knew I had to leave and could never see Joe again. Jason, I had to find a way to beg your forgiveness and pray you didn’t throw me out into the gutter.

I quickly walked out of the bathroom, dressed, and left, never looking at Joe.

Joe saw me and asked, 'Where are you going, Karen?'

I ignored Joe and walked out, planning never to see him again.

When I got home, you weren't there. That scared me, so I decided to go ahead and start dinner. I hoped you would be home soon. I chose not to text you and told you that you would come home when you were ready to talk to me.

It was an hour later when you came home. I was cooking when you slipped up behind me and hugged me. You spun me around, looked into my eyes, and kissed me passionately. That was something that hadn't happened in a while. I melted into you. You picked me up, held me tight, and kissed me again as you carried me to the bedroom.

Jason, you did something that you know I love. You gently removed my clothes and laid me back on the bed, and you went down on me. You are the best pussy eater in the world, Jason Barron. Not that I've had that many men eat me.

My problem was for the last two hours, I had been fucked hard. As hard as I tried to clean my pussy of all Joe’s cum, I wasn’t sure I had cleaned myself enough. Could you smell him, taste him? I thought I felt Joe's cum oozing out of me, and that would be the end, and our world would collapse at that moment.

I was so afraid, but then you seemed not to feel or see or taste anything when you did the most wonderful job of making me cum. Then you did something that I thought was strange. You slipped two fingers into me and fingered me deep and hard, and then you pulled them out and sucked off the mixed cum and juice on them. God, I knew you had to have Joe’s cum on your fingers, yet you sucked them clean and commented about it being tasty. I probably should have picked up on the comment, but I was in such ecstasy that I didn't pick up on your words, ‘Baby, you taste a little different, saltier and creamier than normal!’

I almost panicked. I knew you were tasting Joe’s cum mixed with my juices that diluted it, but the saltiness would have been enough signal for you to know, but you didn't react. Then you slipped your fingers back in, coating them again, offering them to me.

Oh God, I was repulsed by the thought that you tasted Joe’s cum in my pussy. I didn't want to taste it. I didn't want to do anything. I wanted to crawl under something and die. I pushed you away and curled up, starting to cry.

God, that was a strong signal to you that something was happening if you didn't already know it. I was sure you had learned something new.

You left me there, and Jason, you know what happened after that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Karen, tell me what happened when you got to Joe's room. I want all the details.”

Keren looked at me, horrified. “What do you want to know?”

“Every fucking detail. The talking, the sex, every fucking thing, don’t leave out anything!”

“Why does any of that matter?” Karen pleaded.

“I want to know it all. What you said, what Joe said, and everything you two did, it's part of the deal you agreed to, so tell me all of it now!”

Karen looked at me with pain on her face. She didn’t want to relive today again and certainly didn’t want to tell me all the details, but she knew she had to say to me. “OK, if that is what you want!”

“When I got there, Joe was waiting. He was concerned that you may know about us. He really didn't think you knew, and I was overreacting.

‘Karen, Jason doesn’t know, or he would be after me and kick you out! Don’t worry about it. We are still good, so come on, baby. Come on, let's have some fun, then you can go home to your husband!’ Joe said.

Joe took me in his arms and hugged and kissed me. Like every other time we have been together, he only wanted to fuck me. Jason, I admit that I wanted it too, but I knew it would have to be the last time.

I pushed Joe away and made him sit and talk about the situation. The question of whether or not you did or didn't know anything and what the ramifications might be was discussed, and Joe convinced me that you knew nothing.

Then he held me tight, kissing me passionately, and no further words were spoken. The only language was the voice of raw sex being experienced between us. Joe led me to bed. He slowly stripped off my clothes, and I stripped off his. Once we were naked, all the other problems melted away, and we were lovers again for the next two hours.

You want to know the details of what we did to each other. I cannot give you those details; I know Joe could not either. All sense of reason and understanding ended, and pure lust overtook us. The activities consumed by our bodies were several blow jobs, three missionary fucks, one hard doggy fuck, and several pussy eating and ass-lickings performed by Joe. We fucked as if there was no tomorrow. I knew this was the last time, but Joe did not.

Then I left Joe for the last time, lying on the bed begging me to stay and telling me nothing would happen. I knew he was wrong. The fear that was slowly consuming my body was almost overpowering. I had a tough time focusing as I drove home.

When I arrived home, I was terrified, and you know what happened after that.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, Karen, that's it. Those were the only times you've ever cheated on me?”

“Yes, Jason, Joe was the only man, and you know all the times it happened. Today was the last time. I will never cheat on you again. That is my solemn promise that I will never break.”

I laughed, “Karen, why should I believe that? We've been married for fifteen years, and fifteen years ago, on our wedding day, we both took vows that we would never cheat on each other and forsake all others before then! It was for eternity, not fifteen years and three months. It seems to me that you erased that vow from your mind and now would be free to cheat whenever you feel like it.

You have lost all your values, so they must not mean anything to you now. So, what about the rest of those values that you vowed to, like standing by me through thick and thin till death do us part, you know all those other things you committed to the day we married, in front of God and our family and friends. Do any of them matter anymore? My faith in anything you say right now has worn pretty thin.

Karen was crying now. But after hearing her confession, I didn’t give a fuck.

Part 3 coming

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments