Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freshman Experience- Part 6- All Good Things Come to an End and New Adventures Start

"Tale of a college freshman exploring his sexual freedom and learning along the way."

30
4 Comments 4
6.6k Views 6.6k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"Based on real-life events. Names were modified for protection."

What a first weekend back at school. Stephanie and I had finally hooked up. Jeni got back a day early and joined in on the fun. It was a sex-packed welcome back-to-college-type weekend. If this was any sign of what was to come, then this semester was set to be great! However, not all good things last...

Steph and I continued our sexual fun after the weekend, fucking on a daily basis. Steph and I were something of an item, but not official or exclusive. I was fine with that, I was getting what I wanted from Steph, but also I was not locked down. I was eighteen and in college, and I was not looking for marriage.

Things seemed to be going great throughout January and into early February. As I mentioned, we were sexually active all the time and we were spending plenty of time together. However, I heard Steph make comments about this guy Eric who lived down the hall in our dorm. It was nothing serious, she made comments that he was cute or had a nice smile, but that's it. She didn't hang out with him, or even really talk to him when a lot of us hung out in the main dorm common area.

One day in mid to late February, Steph and I were hanging out in her room. We were sitting on the floor, she was in front of me and I was giving her a massage. She had her laptop out in front of her and was chatting it up with some people on Facebook Messenger. I wasn't paying any attention to it, as I was focused on her. She had to get up briefly to use the restroom, which left her laptop right in my view. When I looked down, I saw she had a chat open with Eric. Since the chat box was open, I read what was visible on the screen, I didn't scroll or hunt for anything.

"Oh Phil, he's just a friend. We spend time together, but it’s just friendly. He usually fixes all my tech stuff for me lol," read the message Steph sent Eric.

"Gotcha! So you're single then? Means I have a chance!" he responded back.

"You sure do! We should hang out sometime this week!" Steph replied back.

My blood began to boil as I looked at those three messages over and over again. What the fuck was going on here? We were seeing each other every day! I was stuffing this girl like a turkey and making her cum daily! But I was not good enough?

I got up, stormed from the room, and shouted into the bathroom that I was leaving. I slammed the suite door for extra effect. I angrily stomped down the hall to my room so I could chill the fuck out. I know we were not a couple, but I didn't downplay Steph to other people. I didn't pretend that we weren't fucking. I surely didn't go out looking for other people like Steph was doing. This felt like a betrayal on all fronts, but before I made some rash decision, I needed to process it.

Over the next three hours, Steph sent me several texts asking if something happened or if something was wrong. She even came down to my suite where she knocked on the door, but I didn't respond to her. I needed my clear headspace and I was making sure I was going to get it.

After those three hours, I texted Steph that we needed to talk. She told me to come down to her room as nobody was home. As I made that walk down the hall, I thought about what I needed to say and do. I opened her suite door and headed into her room where she was waiting for me on the bed.

"What's going on? Did I say or do something wrong?" she asked

"No, what you didn’t say is the problem. What's that shit with Eric? I saw the message you sent him. Just friends? Fix your tech stuff? You forgot the part about me fucking your brains out the past month and a half. The fact we spend all our free time together. But clearly, that means shit to you," I shouted

"You looked at my messages? Why?" she asked.

"You fucking left your laptop open with your messenger on your conversation with Eric. I saw the three messages visible on the screen. That shouldn't even matter!" I yelled.

"You violated my trust and privacy. It doesn't matter what were are or were, I am done with you. Reading my messages is uncalled for," she replied.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled.

"You had no right to read my messages. I don’t care if I left my laptop and messenger open or not. What makes you think you could read it? That is my personal space!" she shouted.

"You are fucking delusional and crazy. I am done with this shit. You lying and then trying to fuck someone behind my back is fucked up. I know we are not an exclusive couple, but fuck that is shady. You were such a waste of my time," I yelled as I walked out of her room.

I was done with her! This shit was stupid and just a waste of my time. I went back down to my room where Kevin had just gotten home. I grabbed a bottle of Tequila I had hidden and cracked it open. I jumped on my bed and began to discuss with Kevin what just happened. We shared a couple of shots and had a great talk.

The next few days were weird as Steph and I completely avoided each other. Jeni was also weird as she seemed to avoid me too. I get it, then were roomies, but I figured Jeni would separate herself from the bullshit. I spent a lot of time with Kevin and Kyle over that time, reconnecting with them after hardly spending time with them the last month.

About five days after the fight, several of us we hanging out in the main dorm common room when Steph and Eric walked in together. They clearly had gone out to dinner as they had two leftover boxes with them. Steph and I locked eyes, she gave me a "fuck you" smirk as she walked by with him. I felt my blood begin to boil like a few days earlier, but I remained in control of my emotions. Steph and Eric made a sharp right down the hall toward her room. I tried to refocus on everyone else in the common room and continue the conversations I was having. But, my mind kept going back to seeing Steph and Eric together and thinking about what was going on in her room.

I noticed Andrea also seemed distracted after seeing those two together. Andrea lived down the hall from me, her room was right across from Eric's. She always was hanging out with Eric and his roommates Joey, Anthony, and Justin. I was getting a feeling that maybe she had something going on with Eric and she took was feeling some kind of way like I was. If something was going on between the two, it would have taken Eric a lot to leave Andrea for Steph because Andrea was gorgeous in her own right. She was about 5'5, 140 pounds, thick build in her ass and thighs as she played soccer and softball in high school. Her ass was juicy as hell and had some plumpness and jiggle. She also sported some large natural tits, my guess being a D cup. She sported long dark brown hair, a tan complexion with some cute freckles, and a pearly white smile.

Jeni came out to the common room about fifteen minutes after Steph came back. This was weird as Jeni almost never joined us in the common area. She usually kept to her room, my room, or was out doing shit with friends. I looked her in the eyes and knew exactly why she was out here with us. Steph and Eric were fucking!

I had enough, I excused myself from the group and went to my room in a rage. I grabbed a bottle of cheap vodka I had and took a couple of nice chugs. Fuck her, fuck Eric, fuck all this shit. I jumped on the bed, turned on the TV, and tried to regain my composure.

Around thirty minutes after going to my room, there was a firm knock on my door. I got up to answer it without even thinking about who it could be. As I flung the door open, Jeni stood there with a look of hesitation on her face.

"Hey Philly, any chance I could hang out with you for a bit tonight? Steph has the room right now," she asked sheepishly.

"Fuck no! It's not my fault that whore is sucking some other cock tonight. Go find somewhere else to sleep!" I shouted at her, drawing some gazes from people who could see my door from the common room.

"It's not my fault she is doing this Philly. Don't take it out on me, please," she calmly responded.

"Fuck you, fuck her!" I shouted again before slamming the door in her face and heading back to my bed.

Another fifteen or so minutes passed before another knock on my suite door. I lunged from the bed and stormed to the door, flinging it open and ready to shout. But instead of it being Jeni, Andrea was waiting for me.

"Any chance I can come in for a minute?" she asked.

"Sure, my room is on the right, have a seat on the bed if you'd like," I replied.

She walked in, wearing some dark green booty shorts that showed off her fat ass to perfection and a tight t-shirt that amplified those large jugs. She hopped onto the lower half of my bed as I took my spot at the headboard.

"You want a swig?" I asked while pushing the vodka bottle at her.

"Don't mind if I do," she replied while grabbing the bottle and taking what seemed like a ten-second chug.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"Well, I heard your shouting at Jeni, and it confirmed to me you had something going on with Stephanie. Not sure you know, but I had something going on with Eric since October. We weren't official or anything, but we were fucking and I wanted to be with him," she replied to my question.

"I had a feeling based on your face and body language after they walked in tonight. I've seen you out with the guys a lot but didn't know if you were hooking up with any of them. Also, you are right, I've been hooking up with Steph since January, but we have been very close since September," I replied.

"So did you guys break up or stop fucking and that’s why she turned to Eric? I'm just confused about why Eric all of the sudden turned to her and ignored me," she asked.

"No, things were going great. We were still hooking up all the time and hanging out. But about five days ago she was Facebook messaging him and I saw some of the messages. She downplayed me and what we were and expressed interest in him. Seems like they maybe have been talking for a bit or just had some newfound attraction. I still don't 100 percent know myself," I replied in the most honest way I could.

She took another big swig of the vodka and then handed me the bottle so I could polish it off. She looked just as confused as she had in the common area. I don't blame her because I was confused.

"Well, it fucking sucks that we have both apparently become expendable to their game. Fuck them!" she jokingly shouted.

We sat and chatted for a good hour before she decided to go to bed. I walked her down the hall to her dorm room. We stared at each other for a moment before she lunged forward and wrapped her arms around me in a big hug. Her large melons pressed into my chest and I could feel her semi-erect nipples press into me. I wrapped my arms around her and enjoyed our embrace. She pulled away after a few seconds, looked me in the eye, and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Thanks for tonight, I needed it," she said with a big smile.

She opened her suite door and gently closed it behind her as I headed back down the hall. As I got back to my room and hopped into bed, I had a text waiting for me. I opened it up and it was from Andrea.

"Forgot to ask, but maybe we can hang out tomorrow night if you are free?" is what it said.

I quickly replied back letting her know that would be great. She replied back with a smiley face emoji and big red lips emoji.

Classes could not go by quickly enough the next day. Not only was it a Friday, but I was actually looking forward to hanging with Andrea again. Around 9:00 pm there was a knock on my door, which I eagerly opened. Waiting for me was Andrea, dressed in some bright orange booty shorts that allowed the bottoms of her plump ass cheeks to pop out, along with a black sports bra that could barely contain her mammoth jugs. It also showed off a nice flat stomach and pierced belly button. She had a bottle of Cuervo in her hand.

"Figured I return the favor this evening," she said as she lifted the Cuervo up toward me.

I nodded in approval and welcomed her into my room again. She hopped onto my bed, the same spot as last night while I grabbed some shot glasses. As I got into the room, she was popping open the bottle eagerly waiting to have a drink. I handed her the glasses into which she poured our first of many shots that evening. We did two rapid-fire shots before I jumped onto the bed and started a conversation.

JuliaLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLee

We spent the next hour just getting to know each other as we had never hung out one in one other than last night. I found out she lived about twenty minutes from me back home, which would make it easy to maintain a friendship over the summer. We continued to put down shots as we hit six a piece after our first hour. The mood was definitely lighter the more we drank. I was definitely feeling that fucking Andrea was going to be an option sooner or later. Tonight could be a good night as Kevin was at his girlfriend’s and Kyle was back home for a wedding.

After that first hour passed, Andrea moved her way up to the head of the bed, chilling out right next to me. We found a movie on TV and got cozy, with her resting her head on my chest and my arms wrapped around her. She smelled so fucking good, I could have taken a bite out of her.

"So I have a question, a bit weird I guess, but really wanted to know," she said as she shot up and leaned against the wall.

"Well go ahead and shoot, I'm an open book," I responded as I sat up and leaned against the headboard.

"So, Jeni and I have a class together and were studying with each other like two weeks ago. We may have had a drink or two and she let something slip out," she said with a bit of hesitancy in her voice.

"Well, what did she share? You don’t need to hold back, just say it," I replied with a chuckle.

"She said you two had fucked a few times and that you had a huge cock!" she blurted out with an embarrassed giggle.

"Oh, she shared that with you did she? Jeni always tends to share a bit too much when she has a few drinks. So why are you bringing it up?" I asked

"Well....is it true? Or is she just exaggerating?" she asked as she started to blush either from the booze or embarrassment.

"I guess you'll need to find out yourself, I could lie with my words," I replied.

"Show me!" she exhaled with excitement.

A grin broke across my face as I immediately began to get turned on knowing she wanted to see my dick. I looked her in the eyes, which were full of anticipation.

I grabbed the waistband of my shorts and started to pull them down. I lifted off the bed slightly to allow my shorts down my ass. As I sat back down I finished pulling the waistband to my knees. Resting on my left thigh was my semi-erect shaft, sitting at about six inches. I was definitely laying nice, showing off some length and girth. Her eyes went south and focused on my cock.

"Fuck, that thing is thick! How much bigger does it get?" she asked with enthusiasm.

"You'll need to just find out yourself," I replied

She looked me in the eyes and placed her left hand on my thigh and slowly moved it closer to my shaft. She kept staring me in the face as she moved her hand closer and closer.

"Go ahead, touch it," I said

In a swift move, she grabbed ahold of my monster and held it firmly in hand. She slowly started stroking me, helping my meat start to grow. Within a minute I was fully erect in her palm.

"Oh my fucking god! You are huge! She was not fucking lying. No bullshit, you have the biggest cock I have ever seen or touched. Makes Eric look like he has a baby cock," she uttered as she continued stroking me.

"Told you I have nothing to hide. Glad you enjoy it. Your hand feels great by the way," I happily replied.

The look on her face let me know her reaction was genuine. Her eyes were just transfixed on my hammer as she slid her hand up and down my shaft, making me start to leak some precum. She had a big smile on her face as she played with me.

"Can I sit on it? I want to see what something like that feels like," she asked with brash confidence.

A massive smile broke across my face, "Please have a seat."

Andrea was already sitting on her knees while she was playing with me. She grabbed the waistband of her shorts and pulled them completely off. I could see that she had a well-groomed landing strip of curly black fur between her legs.

"Before you take a seat, I have to see that ass!" I growled in excitement.

"I knew you loved my ass, I caught you looking before," she replied back with a chuckle as she started to move into position to show me her apple bottom.

She turned around and sat straight up on her knees. Her fat, luscious, juicy ass stared me right in the face. It was so thick and plump! It was just one fucking amazing ass for a white girl. She then leaned forward into a doggie-style position where her ass split open for me. The cheeks were still luscious and split perfectly on their own to show me a tight, puckered pink asshole. Just south were a set of juicy large labia similar to Jeni's.

"You like the view?" she asked as she looked back at me.

I nodded hard in approval as I tapped on my lap, inviting her to come have a seat.

She crawled over to me and threw her right leg over my body, allowing her to now straddle me. She reached down between her legs and rubbed her cupped right hand over her meaty cunt. She then took her hand out from between her thighs and showed it to me. Her fingers were glistening in juice! She then split her fingers open allowing me to see her sticky love juice stretch and spread across the openings of her fingers. She was fucking soaked!

She scooched herself a little further up so that she was hoovering right above my shaft. She grabbed ahold of it in her right hand and positioned my tip right against her swollen, dripping wet pussy lips. She rubbed my tip between her lips, getting my cock head wet and dripping. She then began to lower herself down on me as I felt her opening start to wrap around my shaft. She was ridiculously tight and I started to think to myself if I could even fit in this girl.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned as she took me further inside.

She started to do some light bouncing on the two or three inches she had inside her. It loosened her up a bit to take more of me inside her. Her cunt was so fucking warm and tight, it suctioned perfectly around my throbbing stiff cock. I reached for the bottom of her sports bra and lifted it quickly. She lifted her arms toward the ceiling allowing me to completely pull off her top exposing her beautiful large tits. She had large dark pink areolas with large eraser nipples. I placed my hands on both tits and firmly squeezed, feeling her fun bags filling my hands. Her sharp erect nipples stabbed into my palms as I played.

"Fuck yes! Oh my fucking god this feels so good. Keep going baby," she moaned loudly as I fondled her.

Her cunt welcomed more of me as her juices streamed down my shaft and balls. Her moans filled the room as I continued to play with her breasts and stuff her with about seven inches of cock now.

I adjusted my body and wrapped my arms around her. Holding us together as she continued to bounce slowly on me. I placed my mouth around her right nipple and began to suck. Her whole luscious areola was in my mouth as my tongue traced around her erect nipple.

"Yes! More, baby, more!" she howled.

I moved my mouth to her left nipple and suctioned it. Using my cheeks to create a perfect suction of her large savory nipples. Back and forth I went between them.

"Mhmm, yes, baby, yes, baby, make me cum, I'm so fucking close to cumming," she squealed as she bounced harder.

Knowing she was close to cumming, I sucked harder, freeing one hand from my hug and squeezing one of her jugs as I savored the other. The harder I sucked, the louder she got. The sound of her moans mixing with her cunt bouncing off my balls and juices swishing filled the dorm. Her cunt gripped my dick in a vice and released a massive orgasm. She bucked her body in my embrace as she howled. I continued to suck those nips until she shoved me off them so she could recuperate.

I laid back down as she remained seated on my cock, my full nine inches buried inside her.

"Holy shit! I have not cum that hard in a long time. Fuck!" she said as she gasped for air.

"That will be your first of many," I responded in a cocky tone.

She gave me a huge grin as she started to grind on me. She worked her hips north and south with me buried fully in her. My shaft caught the tip of her clit as she moved downward toward my feet. Watching her grind back and forth, feeling her cunt squeeze me and her juices leak all over me was extremely stimulating.

"Let me give you a treat," she giggled.

She lifted off my dick and unsaddled me. She spun around so that her ass was looking right at me. She then threw her left leg over me to straddle my groin. She grabbed my rock-hard member with her right hand and held it still as she lowered down on top. In a quick thrust down, her swollen pussy swallowed all of me. She leaned completely forward, resting her chest on my lower legs. She bounced her cunt on my shaft hard and fast, letting me watch her plump ass jiggle and clap as she rode me. Her ass moved in a circular motion as it clapped on every bounce. My cock was literally stretching her cunt, as it looked like her outer skin was glued to my shaft. The tightness of her pussy was nearly overwhelming.

She grabbed my ankles and used them. as leverage to begin slamming up and down on me again.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me so fucking good," I growled as I inched closer to my climax.

"Yes, enjoy this pussy, baby! Let me make you cum with this wet pussy!" she shouted back in pleasure.

I started thrusting up, syncing with her bounces. My balls smashed into her cunt lips, squishing and sloshing filled the room as her cunt was leaking and splashing with every thrust. I started to slap those ass cheeks as they bounced. Leaving a nice bright red handprint on her right cheek.

"Mmm baby, please fill me with your nut. I want to feel you blow in me," she moaned.

That would be no problem as I was about to pop.

"Yes baby, fuck, here it comes baby," I groaned as she slammed all the way down on my cock and held herself there. My toes curled and I raised my groin to be as deep as I could. I unleashed inside her, pump after pump filling her love hole.

"Ohhhhh fuck! I can feel it baby, oh my god, give me all that cream," she moaned in one of the sexiest voices I ever heard.

After a solid forty-five seconds, my orgasm subsided. She sat on my shaft and gently grinded, making sure she got everything. After a minute or two she slowly lifted from my rod. As soon as my tip exited her, a long, thick, gooey stream of cum leaked from her all the way down my shaft. She rolled onto her back and reached between her legs. Sliding two fingers inside herself and scooping out my cum. I watched her take those two fingers and place them in her mouth, sucking then clean, then going back for seconds.

I admired Andrea for a minute before moving to grab a towel and wipe myself down. She exited the room to go empty herself of my seed before joining me again in a few minutes.

"Jeni wasn't lying about that cock. Lived up to expectations," she said with a chuckle.

"Glad you weren't disappointed," I replied with a grin.

"We should do this again. Maybe make those two fucks jealous in the process?" she asked.

I liked where she was going with this. Clearly, they were trying to make us jealous with their actions the other day.

"I'm down, what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Let's just spend time together in the common area. Sit next to each other, maybe cuddle? I have a class with Eric and Steph has met him after that class all three days this week. Maybe come get me from the class around three on Monday," she proposed.

"All very good ideas, I'm game!" I replied.

The second semester had just taken an interesting turn. A new pussy, a new game. Sometimes good things end, but better things begin.

Published 
Written by Pms3190
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments