Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twenty minutes came and went, and as I watched some television in Madelyne’s room, it ended up being about an hour and a half until she finally returned. I think she was a little disappointed to see that Rosa was gone since that meant we wouldn’t be finishing our video, and I think she was even more disappointed to see that I was fully clothed. If I’m being completely honest, I think the thing that had her the most disconcerted was the fact that Rosalind and I weren’t making out or doing anything naughty…and I can’t deny that I was a little let down myself since that wasn’t the case either.

Well, I won’t lie about what happened next: Maddie and I ripped each other’s clothes off and tore one off. I had considered jerking my dirty thoughts off into her trash receptacle and leaving earlier since I thought she’d be studying with her friends longer than expected, but I hadn’t wanted to up and leave her. We had an amazing roll in the hay before saying goodnight to each other. I left after giving her a kiss on the forehead and making her smile from ear to ear after nicknaming her “Marvelous Maddie.” That scored me a powerful hug that also succeeded in putting a huge grin on my face before finally exiting her room and pulling the door shut behind me.

Taking a right down the hallway from her dorm room would take me to the stairs that exited the building…but taking a left would take me down a few rooms to a door marked 2H…which belonged to none other than the radiantly beautiful Rosalind. I don’t know what was going on in my head, but I told myself I had to go down and pay her a visit before I left. I certainly didn’t want to annoy her, but I needed to talk to her.

My legs felt like lead as I made my way past 2E and 2F. As I slowly approached 2G, I started to heavily reconsider turning back around and leaving. I kept trying to convince myself that Rosa wanted nothing to do with me, but I recalled the passion and intensity behind the kisses she had given me nearly two and a half hours earlier. Affection like that couldn’t be faked, and I felt that we needed to discuss it.

Since it was getting late, there wasn’t a whole lot of activity in the girls’ dorms. I had told myself if one happened to pass me in the hallway on my way to Rosa’s, I would acknowledge it as a sign and turn to leave. No such thing happened, though. The corridor was as silent as a wise man surrounded by fools. If I had dropped a coin to the floor, I wouldn’t have doubted seeing one or two of the doors open in the hallway to reveal a few girls telling me to keep it down.

When I finally reached 2H, I stood before the door and stared at it for the longest time. I contemplated everything that could happen if I rapped upon it, and I thought about all the things that could go wrong…but I also considered all the positives. Perhaps if we had a nice, long conversation, we could work a few things out…

As I stood in front of the thick, wooden portal, I realized that I could hear something coming from within the room…and it was something I hadn’t been expecting.

I could hear a woman squealing in sensual delight, and as I listened a little closer, I could hear a man grunting as he wailed away. I was shocked, to say the least, but as I placed my left ear closer to the door, I realized that there was another low moan…coming from a second woman. I couldn’t believe what kind of noises were emanating from Rosa’s room, and I never once considered what any other females in the dormitory would think if they happened to walk by and see me eavesdropping on the thin blonde’s quarters with an ear pressed to the door.

Like a true creeper, I continued to listen in on everything going on until I heard a few voices…and finally came to the realization that I was listening to myself and Madelyne going at it! It finally dawned on me that the other moaning was in fact coming from Rosa…and after putting two and two together, I realized that the blue-eyed beauty was either editing or watching our most recent video. The fact that I heard a bawdy moan coming from our camerawoman had me convinced that she was doing the latter…and enjoying herself in the process.

If I had to guess, I’d say that Rosa had thought she had shut her door and failed to notice that it didn’t click…just as I was about to find out the hard way. Too little, too late I realized that the reason I could so clearly hear everything going on through the door was because it was open just the slightest…and as I leaned forward against it, I accidentally pushed it open. Knowing Rosa the way I did, she wouldn’t have risked anyone hearing what I had heard…and I know for a fact she wouldn’t have expected having some palooka trip over his own two feet and nearly fall into her dorm room.

The beautiful blonde jumped from where she sat on her knees in front of her television. As she sprang to her feet, I could’ve sworn that I saw her withdraw a hand from beneath her tight, unbuttoned jeans. What I noticed for sure was the fact that she couldn’t believe I had stumbled into her room unannounced.

I quickly regained my footing as my head went back and forth between the TV and Rosa. I also nervously glanced at the hallway behind me and considered escape. I felt like a character in a sitcom since I had no explanation as to why I had barged into the blonde woman’s room.

“Marcus?” It wasn’t hard to hear the surprise and disgust in the sweet female’s voice. I’m sure she felt that I had violated her trust by suddenly appearing in her room.

“Rosa! I’m so sorry! Please, let me explain…”

“Shut my door!” The thin woman commanded as she tried to shut her VCR off. It goes without saying that we were both frantically running around the room like a couple of chickens with our heads cut off.

After things somewhat calmed down, Rosa took a seat on her bed and quickly buttoned her pants upon noticing that they were still open. I think she was hoping that I hadn’t noticed, but it had been quite obvious. Still, I pretended like I hadn’t seen anything since she was acting like a teenager whose parents had walked in on her during something naughty.

“What are you doing here, Marcus?” Rosa asked with desperation in her voice. Her voice was barely a whisper when I heard her mumble, “I…I’ve never had a boy in my room before.”

I placed my hands out while standing in the middle of her room as I implored, “Let me explain, Rosa!”

“I wish you would!” The blonde woman fired back in a voice barely above a whisper. She hugged her arms over her chest and stared at the floor. She couldn’t hold my gaze.

“Rosa, I had to come down here and talk to you, and when I arrived, well, I heard something from just outside and couldn’t believe my ears!”

The blue-eyed beauty’s face reddened as she continued to avert my gaze.

“I knew as I stood out there that it was none of my business, but when I listened a little closer, I realized that I recognized the voices!” As much as I didn’t want to, I finally admitted, “I…I put my ear up to the door when I realized that I was hearing myself speak, and when I leaned forward, well…you know the rest!”

Rosa said something inaudible as she fidgeted on her bed. It was evident that she had thought the door was tightly closed. Perhaps in her excitement to view the videotape, she had pushed the door shut and thought it had closed all the way…only it obviously hadn’t. Now, she sat a few feet in front of me enveloped in embarrassment.

Unsure of what more I could say, I finally told her, “I wanted to come talk to you about earlier, and after I showed up to your door and heard that, well…at first I thought maybe you were having a little fun of your own with some lucky guy…”

“Oh, please, Marcus!” Rosa sarcastically laughed as she subsequently turned her attention to me. “Who in his right mind would want to sleep with me?”

“Are you kidding me, Rosa?” I asked the beautiful woman in a stern voice. I was kind of upset by her words because I didn’t approve of the way she talked down on herself. In my eyes, she was one of the most magnificent women I had ever seen. I didn’t like the fact that she thought so little of herself. “How could you even say such a thing?”

“How can I not?” Rosa shot back. “I don’t exactly see anyone beating down my door!”

I raised an eyebrow after we both thought about what she had said. I think she may have actually smiled when she realized the irony behind the statement.

“You know what I mean!” Rosalind then fired back. “How could someone like me ever excite any man…let alone a man like you?”

Again, I wasn’t trying to be rude or churlish, but I reminded the radiant woman, “Where were you a couple of hours ago when we were making out and I was harder than a mountaintop?”

Rosa tried to brush my comment off by saying, “You were only aroused because of Madelyne.” I noticed how she struggled with even a word like “aroused.”

Wanting to prove a point to my old friend, I looked her over and noticed that she had removed the cardigan she had been wearing earlier and was just in a tank top and jeans. I may not have been utilizing the most tact, but I flat-out told her, “Rosa, do me a favor: Take your shirt off.”

The blue eyes of the rattled female told the story. Not only was she shocked by my demand, but she was also downright stunned. “Marcus…”

“Please, Rosa. Do it for me. Please.”

The modest blonde still looked unsure.

My eyes begged her to do what I had asked.

Growing red as a beet, Rosa finally reached down and grabbed the bottom of her white tank top. She hesitated for a moment…and then finally pulled it off. What lay beneath was glorious indeed.

Rosalind wasn’t wearing a bra. It finally occurred to me that the beauteous blonde didn’t have one on because she thought she had nothing to cover. I had assumed that maybe she was reluctant about taking her shirt off simply because of how shy she was, but now I understood that she hadn’t wanted to because she sat topless before me. I’m guessing I’m the first man who had ever seen her in such a way.

Before I go on, I should take a moment to describe Rosalind’s immaculate chest. Yes, her breasts were quite petite and weren’t much more than a couple of ever-so-slightly raised mounds with some sharp nipples at their points. The bosoms were quite small compared to a lot of the other exposed chests I had had the pleasure of seeing and even playing with in the past, but that made her small bust no less exciting. I’ve said before that boobs are boobs and I’ve never cared about breast size…and I stand by that. I had actually attended my prom with a woman who had one of the largest natural racks I had ever seen, and while her tits were illustrious in their own way, Rosa’s chest had an unrivaled brilliance I could never hope to explain.

Rosalind crossed her arms over her small chest and looked to be ashamed since I hadn’t said anything. “You see? I have nothing to show off, so now that you’ve had your fun at my expense…”

“Oh, Rosa,” I spoke up in a genuine voice since I was legitimately impressed by what I beheld. She was so thin and fragile…but in such a striking way. “You have such marvelous breasts…”

“You mean my lack of breasts,” the blonde woman retorted. She did her best to deride herself…and I was having none of it.

I walked over to where she sat and leaned forward so I could place a hand on her face. When I was finally able to get her to look into my eyes, I sternly told her, “Don’t you ever insult yourself when I’m around, okay?”

I couldn’t be sure, but I’m fairly confident that she could see just how serious I was. I truly didn’t want her degrading herself because I thought she was absolutely gorgeous.

What happened next may not have been approached with the utmost of prudence, but I wanted to prove a point. After pulling my hand away from the beautiful blonde, I told her in a low voice, “I want to show you something, Rosa.”

She meekly nodded as her blue eyes remained on me. Since I had them, I gazed downward in order to get her orbs to follow. Once they did so, I saw her spheres grow wide as she watched me pull my pants down…and reveal a full-fledged boner to her. Once it was free of its confinement, my pulsating penis stiffened just a little more as it grew right before my old friend’s eyes.

“Do you see this, Rosa?” I asked the radiant woman as I pointed out how solid I was. It sounds ironic, but I wasn’t trying to be overly sexual or anything; I was just trying to prove a point. “Do you see how hard I am? Pardon my language, but I’m this hard right now because you’re a fucking hottie!”

Rosa had obviously seen my penis a number of times over the last few weeks since she had been filming the videos that Madelyne wanted for risqué keepsakes, but the deluded female had always thought the rigidness of my prick had been due to the silver-haired fox I had been smashing. Now, here in Rosa’s room between just the two of us, I was able to prove to her beyond a shadow of a doubt just how exquisite I thought she was. It may not have been the most conventional way of doing so, but it was the only way I could think of on the spot to hammer my point home.

The blue-eyed beauty lifted her eyes in order to meet mine. I’m pretty sure I actually saw tears forming in them as she thanked me for the admiration and commendations. I don’t think she had ever truly felt beautiful until that very moment in her life.

It was my turn to be caught completely off guard when the enticing angel stood up while staring directly into my eyes, and after unbuttoning her tight jeans, she pulled them – along with her white panties – down to her ankles. She then stepped out of them and stood before me in her altogether. If it had been possible for my penis to grow any harder than it already was, my dick would’ve been longer than the line in the cafeteria on free milkshake night.

“Take me, Marcus,” Rosa said in a shaky voice. “I want you in me the same way I’ve seen you in Madelyne.”

We’ve all heard the expression about “seeing a light at the end of a tunnel” when we die, but at that moment, I’m fairly certain I was witnessing some kind of equivalent to that phenomenon. I wanted nothing more than to make sweet, passionate love to Rosalind until the crack of dawn, but I wanted to be one hundred percent certain that she actually wanted the same thing. It may sound ludicrous, but I asked, “Are you sure, Rosa? I don’t want you to feel forced…”

“I’ve wanted this since the first day I saw you, Marcus. I’ve never been more sure about anything in my life.”

I stepped forward so the two of us could throw our arms around each other and embrace in what may have possibly been the most affectionate hug of all time. Our lower privates mashed together as I felt her sharp nipples dig into my chest. We devoured one another on that very spot and caught up on lost time. I, too, had wanted to make love to Rosa since first meeting her. Now, under rather unscrupulous circumstances, I believed my wish was about to come true.

It was going to be an extraordinary night.

                    *

Rosa and I were holding hands as we walked down the hallway leading to Madelyne’s dorm room the following morning. We had shared a long, passionate night together, and we both thought it would be only right if we told Maddie about it as a team. We knew she wouldn’t be upset with us since she was a free-spirited woman and had wanted us to continue what we had been doing in her dorm room the night before, but it still felt right to declare what we had done together.

Madelyne answered her door and was more than a little surprised to see Rosa and me together so early in the morning. Nevertheless, she greeted us and invited the two of us into her quarters. We had caught her in the middle of getting dressed, and even though all of her naughty bits were covered, she still managed to send some blood rushing to my southern regions. It felt incredible standing in a room with two women I revered as goddesses in human form while realizing I had been with both of them sexually on the very same day.

“So, what are you doing up this early, Marcus?” The silver-haired fox asked me. She was aware that Rosa had an early class, but she knew that my first one of the day started a little later. “Are the two of you heading over to get breakfast or something?”

“Maddie, we wanted to tell you something,” I spoke in a tone like I was about to confess a sin to a priest. “I’m hoping you won’t be mad, but we figured you had the right to know.”

The salacious woman flashed me a devious smile and made my life a little easier by jumping right to it and asking, “Did you and Rosa finally fuck last night?”

I exchanged glances with the dazzling woman next to me before looking into Maddie’s orbs once more and admitting, “Well, I wouldn’t say it quite like that, but yeah, we kind of made love.”

“‘Kind of?’” Madelyne replied with a bit of sarcasm in her tone. She then glanced at Rosa and apologized, “Well, if you only ‘kind of’ made love, I’m sorry that you didn’t get the full treatment like I always do!”

Seeing that Madelyne wasn’t upset in the least, Rosalind had a good laugh before telling our silver-haired friend, “Marcus is just being facetious! We made love all right…twice!”

“Good for you, girl!” Madelyne exclaimed as she playfully hit Rosa in the left arm. She then hit me with a little more force as she energetically called out, “You dog, you! Getting it on with two pretty girls on the same day!” Again, her eyes went back to Rosa as she asked, “Tell me you got it on tape so I can watch!”

The smiling blonde shook her head. “Sorry.”

“Damn!”

I was so relieved to see that Madelyne wasn’t angry. I mean, I mentioned before that it wasn’t like we were dating or anything, and everyone knows that most college students hop around on a nightly basis. Still, I had always been the kind of guy who prided himself on focusing on one girl and one girl only…but not even I can boast that temptation didn’t have a stranglehold on my balls.

As Maddie pulled a shirt on, she mentioned that the three of us could together grab a quick bite for breakfast before the two of them went to class. She then mentioned – without missing a beat, of course – that we should start planning our next dirty movie…and make it a threesome video.

Rosa and I exchanged glances. It was unbelievable how the silver-haired vixen could so nonchalantly bring up such a thing, but I was starting to grow accustomed to it. I wasn’t sure how exactly my blonde compeer felt about such a thing, but I was pleasantly surprised when she replied, “Maybe after classes today, the three of us could have a little practice session?”

I was going to have a hard time containing my erection for the next seven or eight hours.

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

                    *

I have to admit that Rosa really shocked me. Over the last few months, it had become no secret to me that Maddie was a little nympho at heart – and I mean that in the most considerate way possible – but I honestly didn’t think the blue-eyed blonde would jump at such a suggestion so soon. I wasn’t disappointed by any means; in fact, I was looking quite forward to making love with two of the most beautiful women I had ever laid eyes on at the same.

Still, I was a little stunned that Rosa had agreed to Madelyne’s idea so openly. Perhaps the modest girl I had known a couple of years earlier had really changed…and maybe I was partially to blame for that.

I should probably explain myself a bit and clarify that last part. The word “blame” is not exactly the one I was looking for; I just never would’ve imagined an angel like Rosa agreeing to something as naughty as a threesome so quickly. I was still used to the innocent woman who used to blanch at the thought of saying a dirty word. This was an angel who – along with our old friend, Cassandra – had watched with wide eyes as the stunning Kaede blew all of our minds during a memorable study session by blowing me.

Now, Rosa was not only ready for the threesome Maddie proposed, but she had suggested we perform the act in her room. Madelyne agreed right away, and I think it may have had a little to do with the fact that my silver-haired compeer figured there would be some cameras set up in her dorm.

I was giddy as we entered the room with mischievous intentions on our minds. I know “giddy” is not a word we males usually utilize, but I can’t think of a better way to describe how I felt about participating in a threesome. It was definitely something I had never thought I’d be a part of, and I was a little worried about blowing prematurely.

The second the door closed, Maddie was already half-naked. She obviously wasn’t concerned about any foreplay; she just wanted to get down and dirty.

I pulled my shirt off and started to unbutton my pants. As I did so, I could see that Rosa had become a little shy again now that the event was actually about to happen. I wouldn’t want her going through with anything if she was having second thoughts, but the second I smiled at her, she returned my bliss and pulled her tank top off.

“There you go, girl!” Maddie cheered her friend on as she unstrapped her bra. Pulling it off to release her awesome jugs, she pointed out, “You came prepared: No bra! I love it!”

Rosa forced herself to smile since she had a different reason for not having one on…but after what had happened between us, she was beginning to show more confidence in herself. She now knew that even though her breasts were smaller than Maddie’s, they were no less impressive.

Once Madelyne and I were completely naked and Rosa was down to her white undies, I think we all wondered the same thing: How were we going to start things? It seems weird to think about it now, but back when this event was actually playing out right before us, we didn’t know how exactly to handle it.

It should come as no surprise that Madelyne made the first move. She walked up to Rosa – who had a good foot and then some on her – and rubbed her body up against that of the thin blonde. She then placed a hand on her and ran it up Rosalind’s right side as she complimented her, “Damn, Rosa! You look good! No wonder Marcus wanted to stick it to you!”

Rosalind smiled in my direction as Maddie continued to fondle her. I watched and gave myself a few strokes. I still couldn’t believe this was about to happen.

The two women then started to kiss a bit as they made their way back to the bed. Rosa had apparently had the foresight to have the sheets all pulled back and ready before we had even entered the room, and she and Madelyne took full advantage as they fervently made out. I was a little surprised to see Rosa going through with it…but not so much that Maddie was.

I walked over and had a seat on one end of the bed. I was still stroking myself as I watched the two women go at it. I had never seen something of the like in my entire life except for in smutty magazines…and I can honestly say that in real life, it was ten times better. Listening to the two of them as they had a good time made me hot. I wanted to join in more than I had ever wanted anything in my life up to that point, but I decided to let them call the shots.

After some heavy petting, Maddie finally glanced my way and flashed me a glowing smile. She then motioned with her head, “Why don’t you get over here, big boy? As much fun as Rosa is, she doesn’t have a dick for me to suck!”

“Thank goodness for that!” I exclaimed, and we all had a good laugh as I joined the incredibly attractive females. I let them take control as they pushed me down into a supine position and had their way with me.

Maddie went down below and grabbed onto my flailing pole. She “slobbed my knob” in a deluge of saliva as Rosa started passionately kissing me. While lying on my back completely vulnerable to everything around me, I placed a hand on Rosa’s face while we affectionately continued to swap spit. Madelyne maintained her hold on my manhood as I felt how damp and sticky it was becoming between my legs. Although I couldn’t see it, I could feel the supreme wetness down blow as she coated my cock in spittle, and strands of fluid splattered all over my lower regions.

I was in paradise. I was butt-ass naked with two of the most beautiful women in the world, and one was smothering me in kisses while the other was attempting to choke down every inch of my manhood. I couldn’t think of any other place I’d rather be, and I couldn’t think of better company to have. At that moment, everything was perfect.

As I continued to kiss Rosa, my left hand that was on her back traveled downward and ended up under her panties. My hand passed over her smooth buns, and as a finger slipped into her immaculate crack, I could feel and hear Maddie spitting on the head of my cock. She further lubed it up while double-handing me. To be perfectly honest, I was a little surprised that the silver-haired vixen hadn’t mounted me yet.

A few kisses later, Rosa decided to crawl down and join Madelyne by my dick. Even though the shorter of the two was hornier than a herd of rams, she offered up my cock to the sparkling blonde. Since my piece was so lubricated, Rosa had no problem inhaling it. She grabbed it by the base and ate half of it…until Maddie decided to switch things up.

The ladies had me climb off the bed as they both dropped to all fours and crawled to the edge of it. They exchanged a kiss or two before taking note of how I stood in front of them…with my prick pointing straight at them. Since Maddie was closest, she shot forward and ingested my length as Rosa watched on with lust in her blue eyes.

After sucking on me for a few seconds, Madelyne pulled back and spat on my shaft. Using her saliva as a lubricant, I reached down with my right hand and gave myself a few tugs before placing my other hand on her head. I then pulled her forward so she could wrap her lips around me again.

I let out a few grunts as I moved Maddie’s head back and forth along my length. I won’t pretend to be the biggest man, but my silver-haired compeer’s smaller stature truly made me look like a giant as she gulped and gurgled me down. It was like shoving a cucumber into an opening the size of a hole in a pegboard.

Madelyne gave me some of the best head I’ve ever had until finally pulling back and giving Rosa a crack at me. She eyed my manhood and was ready to down me. As I sidled over toward where she waited on all fours, Maddie’s drool dripped from my pecker.

The second my penis was in Rosalind’s mouth, I saw her cheeks suck in like a fish’s face as she engulfed at least half of me. Maddie watched on in glee, and since my left hand was still on the back of her head, she glanced up to see if I was enjoying myself. I think the answer was evident.

Rosa closed her eyes while trying to down all of me. I moved my hips forward and back so the beautiful blonde wouldn’t have to do as much of the work.

I’m not sure how long my dick was in Rosalind’s mouth, but at one point, it flopped out due to how slippery it had become. Madelyne giggled as she watched on and I started to jack it a bit. I don’t think Rosa wanted to quit just yet, though, and she stuck her tongue all the way out and held her mouth open as she moved forward so my tip would be partially in her mouth. I wasn’t a hundred percent sure, but I wondered if she thought I was ready to blow…and she wanted to be ready for it.

The tip of my cock on Rosa’s wet tongue felt fantastic. I continued to tug on myself while reveling in the feeling coursing through my body, and when I noticed that Maddie was trying to get closer with her tongue also hanging out, I decided to direct my stiff organ toward her inviting opening. Both women held their faces close together as I pulled my pud against their wet, slurping tongues.

Madelyne hungered for me yet again and started viciously blowing me as Rosa watched on with bedroom eyes. She glanced up at me and silently begged me to return to her, and when she licked her lips, my decision had been made.

I took a few steps back as my hard-on popped out of Maddie’s mouth with slobber drizzling off it and to the floor again. I was about to step over in Rosa’s direction, but both women suddenly turned completely around right before my very eyes. They remained on all fours with their backsides facing me. As much as I wanted to give Rosalind a turn, I couldn’t help but bury my face in Maddie’s wet snatch since it was fully revealed. I gobbled away as I listened to her squeal in delight.

I still wanted to plant my face in Rosa, though, so even though I couldn’t see what I was doing, I reached over and blindly grabbed for the blonde woman’s keister. Upon locating the smooth cheeks, I reached up and grabbed the top of her panties…and started savagely tugging the backside of them down with one hand. My angelic compeer aided me as we together pulled them completely down her thighs. They remained right above her knees since she was still on all fours.

Randy beyond meaning of the word, I gave the perfect ass a gentle slap as Maddie also reached over to run a hand over it while I consumed her pussy’s sweet nectar. With the hand I had used to yank Rosa’s undies down, I decided it would suit me better to jerk on myself. My penis was extremely hard and throbbed within my grasp.

Madelyne sat up on her knees and started rubbing Rosalind’s back from her position next to her as I switched over and entombed my face in the thin blonde’s cooch. Rosa moaned as I beat myself while Maddie laughed in sexual delight.

I took turns eating both women out for a few minutes. At one point, I had my face shoved as far into Madelyne’s love hole as I thought I could get it, but she apparently believed we could do better. She proved this by reaching back with one hand and forcing me in even deeper. I could hear Rosa laughing as she beheld the whole naughty event.

When I finally came up for air, I decided it was time for my “wand” to work its “magic.” It was a raging fit to burst as my veins bulged and my tip tingled. I had two of the most compelling pussies I had ever seen right before me…and they were both dripping while demanding to be pulverized. The painful decision lying before me was where to start.

Madelyne watched and moaned as I decided to aim my one-eyed beast at Rosa’s tight gash…and drove it through her pussy lips with help from her moistness. She let out a squeak as I grabbed her hips and drilled deeper.

I shoved myself in while taking it to Rosa doggy style. As I hammered away, Maddie decided she wanted a front-row seat…so she shifted around on the bed and knelt over everything going on. From where she sat crouched next to us, she mouthed words of encouragement to the blue-eyed babe as I continued to batter her sweet, purring kitten. As I continued to dominate the tight puss with my robust manhood, Madelyne leaned down and practically placed her chin on Rosa’s left butt cheek.

After a few seconds, she suddenly used her hands as she tried to pull the beautiful blonde’s immaculate buns further apart so I would have an easier time railing her. She then lowered her head to where the action was, and since I could see that she was trying to lick my shaft as it went in and out of Rosa, I slowed down a bit so I didn’t hit her face with my stomach during my forward movements. As Maddie’s tongue caressed my solid organ, she also accidentally grazed Rosalind’s anus…and I felt the blue-eyed blonde flinch since I was holding her thighs.

Madelyne continued lapping up the juices Rosa and I created as the beautiful blonde squealed and clasped the bedsheets in front of her. I persisted with my thrusting motions as the woman I had my dick buried in lowered her head to the bed and begged for more. She almost sounded like she was crying, and when I slowed down to ask if she was okay, I was immediately ordered to carry on.

It suddenly dawned on me why Rosa sounded the way she did…and as I continued to pulverize her luscious pussy, I realized she was experiencing an exceptional orgasm. She started hooting and hollering like a banshee, and Madelyne cheered her on as she did so. While the two women delighted in my sexual prowess, I continued to wail away in order to make sure Rosalind’s culmination of erotic satisfaction was as superlative as it could possibly be.

Once the beauteous blonde had endured enough, I withdrew myself from her scrumptious snatch so she could collapse in a prone position on the bed and regain her senses. She was definitely going to need time to recover.

I turned my eyes toward Maddie and longingly gazed in her direction. The silver-haired minx wanted her delectable poon devastated next…however, she wanted it in an entirely different way.

Following Madelyne’s orders, I climbed onto the bed and dropped down next to a recovering Rosa. I reached over and gave the gorgeous blonde a pat on the back as she turned her head and smiled in my direction. As we locked eyes and silently communicated without words, Maddie lowered herself onto my pounding erection in a reverse cowgirl position. She took complete control and went absolutely wild.

When Rosalind was finally ready to rejoin us, she leaned over me and began subduing me with kisses while pulling her panties completely off and discarding them. I’m not sure how long we made out for, but the entire time we did so, Maddie shouted like a lunatic while bouncing up and down on me. I wondered if any of the girls in neighboring dorm rooms could hear us.

At that point, I couldn’t help but be very impressed with myself. I was actually the central point in an astounding threesome…and I was holding my own. I had already made one of the women cum, and I knew that Madelyne was on the verge of doing so also. I had banged her more than enough times to know when she was inching closer and closer to her climax…and she was within minutes of achieving it.

I must’ve been daydreaming a bit as I thought about Maddie cumming because I didn’t realize that Rosalind had stopped kissing me…because she wanted to seat herself on my face. Being the sweetheart that she was, she glanced down past her legs from where she lingered above me and asked if it was okay for her to do so…and I answered with a smile as I reached up, grabbed her thighs, and pulled her down on my head. The scent of her sugary, lower lips was intoxicating as I breathed it in.

Rosa ran her hands through Maddie’s hair and even gave it a gentle tug as the silver-haired vixen continued to roughly ride me. Her hands then went down Madelyne’s back and under her arms…before landing on her luscious melons and giving them a squeeze. As Rosa played with Maddie’s tits, I couldn’t help but grab onto her pleasing buns.

Enjoying everything that Rosalind was doing to her, the lascivious stunner on my cock suddenly spun herself around so she could face the beautiful blonde. My dick slipped out of her as she did so, but she was quick to reach down and reinsert it within the confines of her cooch. She then leaned forward and started making out with Rosa as the three of us made our very own pyramid.

A combination of my cock and Rosa’s oral stimulation suddenly got the better of Maddie. The silver-haired fox shot back while remaining impaled on my manhood and let out a shriek that surely gained the attention of anyone within a fifty-foot radius. She reached down and roughly rubbed herself while reaching her peak. She was having the time of her life, while Rosa reached forward and groped her hooters.

It was Madelyne’s turn to slide off my meat staff and collapse on the bed. She ran her hands over herself while coming down from her euphoria, and as she took a moment to recover, I knew it was about to be my turn.

I gave Rosa’s thighs a pat to signify that I wanted up. She received the message and climbed off me…but before she could make it very far, I grabbed onto her and bent her over once again. She giggled in delight as I shoved my solid cock in her and started ramming her in a doggy-style position for the second time that day. It didn’t take too many thrusts before I whipped my dick out and started beating off all over the blonde woman’s back. My semen fired out of me like a shotgun blast, and strings of goo covered Rosa’s back and buns. I heard her cooing beneath me to coax more of my cream out.

Maddie was directly next to us and watching the explosion with impish glee. I thought about turning and sending a few shots into her face, but decided I didn’t want to chance to get any of my jizz in her eyes. Instead, I continued to drain my balls onto Rosa and squeezed out every last drop. I may be exaggerating a little bit, but by the time I was done, it looked like someone had dumped a bucket of white paint on the blue-eyed beauty’s back.

I fell back and sat with my spine against the wall as my breath came to me in gasps. I admired my handiwork plastered all over Rosa’s back as Maddie knelt beside her and leaned down to start lapping some of the cream up. As if that wasn’t hot enough, the silver-haired vixen decided to take things one step further…

Madelyne faced me and stared deep into my eyes with lust, completely filling hers. She then straddled Rosa’s back and placed her hands on the blonde woman’s sides while rubbing her vagina against the blue-eyed beauty’s sticky flesh in order to soak up the splotches of cum like a sponge. I watched – unblinkingly – as Maddie erotically moaned while spreading my jism about. I could also hear small peeps from Rosa as her immaculate ass looked just like a perfect peach only feet away from me. My legs were spread apart as I pulled on my pud and took in everything happening before me.

“You two are fucking incredible,” I told the two women who had just given me the most memorable moment of my life. “I almost can’t believe that any of this is real.”

Madelyne pulled herself up a bit. Strands of cum stretched from Maddie’s underside to Rosa’s back. It was an astonishingly sticky mess of hotness. The silver-haired vixen made sure to put an image in my mind that I would never forget as she used one finger to reach down, scoop up some of the cum, and then put it in her mouth. She made sure her lips were as puffy as possible while doing so.

I took a deep breath and viewed the tantalizing hotness as I thought about how my first threesome had been a complete success.

 

END OF PART SIX OF SEVEN

Published 
Written by MichaelVerley1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments