Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chrissie, Chapter 3

"The submissive crossdresser falls deeper down the rabbit hole of submission"

8
3 Comments 3
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Wednesday’s cleaning shift took a lecherous twist and my Rebecca Anne Martin obsession boiled over into full-blown delirium.

Since the schedule called for light house cleaning on Mondays and Wednesdays after work, I normally would have waited until the weekend to scrub the floors. But Karl had tracked mud through the house, and the carpets and linoleum needed immediate attention. Stripping to my teddy and stockings, I hung my suit in the hall closet, gathered the cleaning supplies, and got busy.

Rebecca and Karl were chilling on the couch watching television and passing a joint back and forth when I approached them clutching a can of carpet cleaner.

I cleared my throat. “Um, excuse me.”

Rebecca looked up from the TV. “What, baba?”

“Uh, is it okay if I spray this on the carpet right now to let it set before I start on the bathroom and kitchen?”

She shrugged. “Go ahead, as long as it don’t stink.”

“Um, thank you, Mrs. Martin.”

Karl nodded at his empty can. “I need another beer first, sissy.”

“Yessir.”

Within a few seconds, Karl had his Bud and I was on my knees a few feet away, cleaning up the mess he’d made.

As I applied the solution to the mud stains, Rebecca shook her head at me and sighed. “My husband is such a slob.” She smacked his leg. “Can’t you take off your damned boots when you been working in the mud all day instead of tracking it everywhere?”

Karl chuckled. “Hey, that’s what we got the sissy for. Chrissie likes cleaning shit like this, don’t you, Chrissie?”

“Uh, yes, sir.” I threw in: “Thank you, sir.”

“See?” Karl toked his joint.

Rebecca rolled her eyes. “Well, hurry up, damn it; you still got everything else to do tonight, too. I don’t want you here till midnight.”

“Y-yes, Mrs. Martin.”

I quickened my pace and finished spraying the cleaner on the carpet before moving to the bathroom, since that was the easiest. After scrubbing mud from the floor tiles, I wiped yellow drops of Karl’s piss from the toilet rim, a recurring chore.

Next, I tackled the kitchen. While on my hands and knees polishing the tiles at the base of the refrigerator, I glanced into the living room and gasped — my angel’s head was bobbing up and down in Karl’s lap as he relaxed on the couch!! I tried to look away but the smug sonofabitch caught me gawking and flashed a double thumbs-up.

“Damn, this feels good, Chrissie.” He leered. “She ever do this for you?”

I peeked up at Rebecca. She locked eyes with me, holding the dick in her mouth for a few seconds before winking and continuing the blowjob.

“Did she?” Karl demanded.

I was certain he already knew the answer. “Um … no, sir. She … she never did.”

“Well, let me tell you, Chrissie, you don’t know what you’re missing. Ol’ girl can suck a dick.”

Rebecca lifted her mouth from the cock with a pop and pouted my way. “I’m sorry I never gave you blowjobs when we were dating, Chrissie. Don’t take it personal, baba; a girl only wants to do that for a certain kind of guy, you know?”

“Uh, um … yes, Mrs. Martin.” I blinked back tears.

“You’re so much fun to tease.” She blew me a kiss. “Go ahead and keep cleaning, Chrissie, don’t mind us."

"Y-yes, Mrs. Martin.” I went back to scrubbing the kitchen floor, trying unsuccessfully to ignore what was happening in the living room.

By the time the cleaning solution had set in and I was ready to start on the carpet, Rebecca and Karl were locked together on the couch making out. He rummaged his hand inside her pants while she jacked him off. I bowed my head and started scrubbing the carpet nearby, trying not to peek. My back was turned to them and I was focused on a particularly tough stain when Karl’s voice made me jump:

“Come over here, Chrissie.”

Trembling, I turned and faced my masters, still on my knees. She had shed her pants and shirt, and only her panties prevented me from laying eyes on the heavenly vision of her naked body. I shuffled across the carpet toward them, trying not to stare at Rebecca’s tits.

Karl presented his index and middle fingers, which had just been inside his wife’s pussy. He touched them to his nose and inhaled.

“Ahhh,” he sighed, wiggling the two digits at me. “Want a sniff?”

My gasp came out as a squeak, causing Rebecca to giggle.

“Well?” Karl pulled the fingers back. “Do you want a sniff or not?”

I squeezed my eyes shut. “Y-yes, sir.”

“Then, where’s your manners, Chrissie?” He smirked. “Ask nice.”

“Um, sir … um, can I please smell your fingers, sir?”

Rebecca giggled again.

“Sure thing, sissy, come on,” Karl said.

He held his fingers a few inches from my nose. I leaned forward and breathed in the celestial fragrance of my angel’s sacred vagina. It completely overwhelmed me, and while I tried to hold it back, I couldn’t help releasing a pitiful, anguished moan, "Oooohhhh.”

Rebecca snorted. “Damn it, Karl, you’re gonna give that poor thing a heart attack. Come on now; he needs to get these damn carpets clean so he can do the rest and get the hell out of here.”

Karl shrugged. “What’s your hurry babe? We only wanted him to get done quick tonight so we could fool around. Why not let him stay? Give the sissy a little treat? You said to be nice to him, didn’t you?”

“I don’t know.” Rebecca tilted her head. “What do you think, Chrissie? Can you handle it?”

“Uh … I … I …”

“Oh, he can handle it fine.” Karl stood and pulled his wife up after him. “Come on, sissy.”

My entire body shook as I followed them into their bedroom.  I fought the urge to pee, and had to remind myself to breathe. After Rebecca fell onto the bed, Karl removed her panties and turned to me.

“We’re gonna start off slow,” he said. “For now, you just get to listen, Chrissie. Maybe you can watch later; we’ll see. Sissies got to earn their privileges around here. Understand?”

“Y-yes, sir.” I glanced at Rebecca, who was watching us with a glazed look in her eye, clearly fascinated by the primal contrast between her tall, muscular husband and the 5’6 beta cowering before him in women’s underwear.

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande

Karl held Rebecca’s panties against the bedroom wall with his thumb. “Step on over here and put your hands on your head, Chrissie,” he said.

I followed his order and he continued: “Okay, now you need to hold them panties against the wall with your nose. And don’t let ‘em drop, sissy, or you’re kicked out of the bedroom, you hear?”

“Y-yes, sir.”

Rebecca tittered. “Jeezus, Karl, where the hell you come up with this shit?”

“Hey, I’m just being nice to the sissy like you asked me to. Ain’t I, sissy?”

“Y-yes, sir,” I said, pressing my nose harder against the panties. “Thank you.”

“Did you know that Rebecca asked me to start being nicer to you?”

“I … I … no, sir, I didn’t know that.” It was difficult to talk while holding the panties against the wall with my nose, but I added, “T-thank you, Mrs. Martin.”

“Aw, you’re my little doll, Chrissie. We don’t want nobody being mean to my little doll, do we?”

“N-no, Mrs. Martin, t-thank you so much.”

Karl’s gruff voice cut in: “All right, now forget the sissy and come here, girl.”

I heard Rebecca’s light slap. “Be nice, I told you.”

There was a scoff, followed by the wet smack of a kiss. The bedsprings creaked as one of them shifted positions. Heavy breathing. Wetter smacks. Creakier creaks. Then, a feminine gasp — Karl entering my angel. I pressed my nose against her panties, wallowing in the shameful reality of his dick being literally twice the size of my pea-shooter. The degradation worsened when he began pumping that howitzer into her, and my precious Rebecca actually sounded like she was enjoying it — as opposed to the times when she’d yawned and watched “The Bachelorette” over my shoulder during our pathetic stabs at lovemaking.

They started going at it like crazy and my veins felt electrified. I could taste blood from biting my lip, but if I hadn’t clamped down so hard, some kind of sorrowful wail surely would’ve escaped from within me. My entire body trembled, making it even more difficult to hold the panties against the wall with my nose while keeping my hands on my head. After about twenty minutes, my arms, shoulders, neck and nose started to ache terribly, although the pain was alleviated by the erotic moans swirling behind me. The bedpost started slamming the wall at jackhammer speed, and Rebecca’s wails got louder and more desperate before Karl let out a cry. The creaking waned until stopping altogether.

All I heard for the next several minutes was heavy breathing. Then, my beloved angel decided to address me.

“Go get a towel.”

I hesitated. “Um, is it okay if I let the panties down now?”

Karl scoffed. “Yeah, go ahead — but that’s a good sissy for asking.”

“Thank you, sir.”

I let my hands drop from my head and secured the panties in my grip before inching my nose back, thinking it would’ve been disrespectful to let them fall to the floor. Then, I dashed to the bathroom to fetch a towel and when I returned, I kept my gaze downward, not wanting to gawp at my naked mistress. She snatched the towel from my grasp and wiped herself before handing it to her husband, who followed suit, while I stood before them in my frilly underthings, still looking down, still shaking from head to toe.

Karl popped his lips. “Hey, Chrissie, how’d you like to taste Rebecca’s pussy?”

My jaw dropped and my hopes skyrocketed, but they came crashing down an instant later when he smirked and handed me the towel. “Here, lick that, bet you can taste her on there.”

Rebecca giggled as I took the towel from Karl.

“Go ahead,” he said. “Lick it.”

Red-faced, I lifted the towel to my mouth.

“Hee-hee, can you taste her, sissy?”

“Y-yes, sir.”

“Careful there, sissy, that might be me you’re tasting,” Karl smirked, and I avoided eye contact. He chuckled. “I’m just playing with you, Chrissie; ain’t I been nice to you tonight?”

“Oh, yes, sir, thank you, sir.”

“Then, you think you can do me a little favor, too?”

“Of course, sir. Anything.”

“Great. How about you gas up the Mercedes before you go home?”

I gulped at the humiliation of it, but peeped out a “yessir.”

“Thanks, Chrissie. Just slide the key through the mail slot when you’re through.”

“Y-yes, sir.”

Rebecca sighed. “Well, that was nice, but you need to finish up and go home.” She turned to her husband. “I’m tired, baby; I want to go to sleep. Can’t he just clean up out there? We don’t need to sit and watch him, do we?”

Karl sneered at me. “I don’t know, sissy, you gonna be stealing my wife’s panties?”

“Oh, no, sir, of course not.”

“Then, okay. I guess you can go ahead.”

“Thank you, sir, for … for, um, trusting me.”

Rebecca smiled. “You’re such a doll, Chrissie. You work so hard and put up with so much. You know what?” She nodded at the panties in my hand. “Why don’t you go ahead and just keep those?”

“Oh … oh … Mrs. Martin, thank you. Oh, thank you so much, Mrs. Martin, thank you.”

Karl chuckled. “Damn, I think he done hit the sissy Lotto!”

My angel yawned. “Okay, Chrissie, we’re gonna go to sleep now. Finish up the cleaning and make sure you lock up behind you. Thanks again, baba.”

“Um … okay. Uh … good night, Mrs. Martin. Uh, good night, sir. T-thank you for letting me serve you.”

“No problem, sissy,” Karl said. “Don’t stretch them panties out too bad wearing ‘em, you hear?”

“N-no, sir.” I exited their bedroom, laughing to myself at the absurdity of Karl’s assumption that I would dare consider desecrating the sacred material that had touched my angel’s most private parts by donning the panties myself.

As Rebecca and Karl snoozed, I finished cleaning their house with a song in my submissive heart. And after driving my Mercedes to the Sunoco station and filling it with premium gas, I even spruced up the inside, emptied the trash bag and made sure to return the seat to the position Karl preferred.

I wasn’t happy about the huge burn mark in the leather seat — probably from an errant joint, since Karl didn’t smoke cigarettes — but even that couldn’t dampen my spirits as I dropped off my car at the Martins’ full of gas and drove my rented BMW home, where I spent the night with my nose in Rebecca’s panties and my soul in sissy heaven.

 

Published 
Written by cwcobblestone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments