Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Laundry — Part 5

"Steffie's planned night of passion takes an unexpected turn as two black men turn up in the bathroom before Ty can get there. Is she destined to be a slut for big black cock?"

24
7 Comments 7
3.1k Views 3.1k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"The last chapter in this series. I had a very twisted Part 6 half-written some time ago — now lost to a purge. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Who knows, if inspiration strikes I may just re-visit this one!"

Steffie visited the laundromat each week for the next several months. Each time she wore the pilfered lingerie Ty provided and each time she sucked a creamy load from his cock and was thoroughly fucked (not necessarily in that order!). She stripped off the lingerie at the end of each session, only to find a new set waiting for her in her laundry basket when she returned to her apartment. The lingerie was always nothing short of spectacular — Dolce & Gabbana, Cosabella, La Perla, Chantelle, and other exotic Italian and French labels.

It was always made of the finest silks and satins, always trimmed in exquisite laces, and always smelled of its true owner. One set, Steffie noted, must have been very "fresh" indeed. In addition to the strong womanly scent in the crotch, this particular set still smelled of the intoxicating perfume the owner had been wearing. It was a sissy's dream come true.

She felt more and more self-confident as the months passed. Going out regularly as Steffie was good practice for her and having a safe place to live out her sissy fantasies made it so much the better. People had even stopped gawking at her as much so getting time alone with Ty became as easy as it had been when she came dressed as Peter.

The magazines kept coming as well. They always contained plenty of sexy photos all of which showed sissies in various states of undress and/or bondage being used orally, anally, and often both at the same time. Some showed the sissies swallowing loads of cum, others had it sprayed all over their faces, asses, or sissy clits. Occasionally a set would even show a "cream pie" shot of cum oozing from a well-fucked sissy ass.

As she walked into the laundromat tonight, Steffie couldn't help but strut a little. She looked hot, she felt great, and she was here to do a little laundry and get her mouth and ass stuffed full of cock once more — a perfect evening!

She looked a little trampier tonight than she usually did. Her slinky black halter dress didn't hide the pink straps of what she wore underneath — which was fine because the same pink (with its black bow accent) was peeking through the rhinestone bands that crossed the plunging neckline. Darts accented her bust line, and the halter tied behind her neck. The back had a zipper leading partway down to the straight hem that swished when she walked, showing off her sexy legs (and a hint of her stocking tops for the observant!).

She finished her usual routine of getting her laundry started. Each week, she noticed, she was in more of a hurry to get to the magazine Ty had hidden for her. This week her clittie jumped as soon as she saw the title: "A Sissy for Black Cock."

The cover showed a sissy dressed in virginal white — a veil, fingerless gloves, stockings, a matching bra, garter belt, and crotchless panties. A white bow was tied around her sissy-clittie which contrasted sharply with the large black man who was penetrating her ass as she straddled him. A second man stood on the couch beside them, his black cock even darker against her pale skin and red lipstick as it stretched her mouth wide.

Steffie crossed and uncrossed her legs as her clittie responded to page after page of thick black cocks using pale white sissy mouths and asses. A lot of the sets showed two men on one sissy but Steffie was genuinely shocked when she saw a set that showed a double-penetration. She was amazed (not to mention excited) to see not one but two massive black cocks disappear inside the sissy's wide-open ass. There was even a third standing by to keep her mouth full. When it was all over, the sissy had two steamy loads blasted on her face and another four loads dumped deep inside her obscenely gaped ass.

Steffie looked over at Ty, who remained as aloof as ever. She was ready to go to the bathroom right now! Her horniness level raged as she emptied her washer and loaded her dryer. She flipped through the magazine again, but once more gravitated to the set with the double penetration. On closer inspection, she could see the sissy's face as the second cock entered her back passage. What was initially a face of serious pain quickly turned into one of unbridled animal lust.

Steffie was usually so engrossed in the magazines left for her that only the sound of the buzzer alerted her that her laundry was finished. Tonight she was so turned on that she kept glancing up at the dryer, mentally willing it to hurry up.

When the dryer's buzzer finally did go off, Steffie was already out of her seat and moving to empty it. She still took care to neatly fold her assortment of lingerie and stack it carefully in her basket, but there was an unfamiliar sense of urgency to finish the job and get into that bathroom for a good fuck.

As usual for this time of night, the laundromat was all but deserted. Ty and Stephanie were alone. She always found it odd that even when they were the only two in the place, he didn't speak to her or acknowledge her existence. He waited silently for her to go to the bathroom and get ready for him. Of course, now that she came fully dressed each time, her bathroom preparations mostly consisted of stripping down to her lingerie, kneeling in front of the sink, and waiting for Ty.

Tonight was no different. Steffie finished her work and, without a backward glance, headed to the bathroom. Tonight, she decided, she needed fucked badly. So badly, that instead of slipping off the dress and kneeling on the floor she hiked her dress up over her hips and bent over, resting her arms on the sink. The first thing Ty would see was her cock-hungry ass framed in the black garters attached to the pink microfiber thong she wore and she hoped he'd take immediate advantage of it.

She closed her eyes and waited impatiently for the squeak of the door and the first electric touch of Ty's hands on her ass.

The door squeaked open and Steffie kept her eyes shut, but when the door didn't close with its usual open-and-shut rhythm she opened her eyes. Her eyes went wide and she stifled a scream as she looked up into the mirror and saw a tall muscular black man behind her instead of Ty. She glanced over and saw another shorter black man standing at the door.

"What do we have here, D?" the man right behind her asked. Steffie was too stunned to speak; besides, she was pretty sure he wasn't talking to her.

"I don't know, T," the other man answered. He stepped inside and the door closed with an ominous squeak. "It looks to me like we found us a horny white bitch who's looking to get her freak on."

"It's not what you . . . I'm not . . ." Steffie stammered. She felt a pair of hands cupping her ass; they were large and warm.

"Relax, baby," the man behind her said. "Me and Deion have a taste for sweet white meat. We'll treat you right. Isn't that right, D?"

"It's just . . . you don't understand. I'm . . ." Steffie tried again. The hands on her ass began rubbing gently. She didn't try to move away.

"That's right, girl. It's cool," Deion said. He still hadn't moved from inside the door. "We been watching you come here and wash your dirty little panties for a while now. Me and Tyrell both been wanting a chance to tap that sweet ass. Isn't that right, T?"

Steffie felt a groping hand sliding down, heading between her legs. "Please . . . I don't . . ." she tried once more. Tyrell's hand stopped moving and his voice was soft as he spoke quietly into her ear.

"You don't what?" he said. "Have a pussy? Me and D didn't come here for no pussy. We can get pussy anywhere." She felt a probing finger wriggling its way between her ass cheeks. "We came here for a hot piece of white bitch ass. And the only thing better than white bitch ass is a piece of white sissy-bitch ass."

He hooked a finger in the back of her thong, tugged it out of her crack, and jerked it to one side exposing her puckered brown hole. His middle finger slid easily into her well-lubed ass. Steffie's fear of being discovered evaporated and she moaned despite herself. "Shit, D," Tyrell said, "She's already good to go! Let's hit this shit!"

Deion walked away from the door and as he got closer Steffie could see the outline of his half-hard cock pressing against the front of his light blue basketball shorts. Trimmed in black, he wore a basketball-style jersey shirt of the same color with "Phukit" on the front.

Steffie had never had it in both ends before, but she sure liked thinking about it. She'd never had a big black cock before, but she knew she'd spent many hours riding a dildo wishing it was one. Either way, she decided, she was too horny to care. She came here tonight looking for a good fucking, and it looked like she was going to get one.

"Get your mouth down on this, bitch," he said, presenting his crotch near her face. "I just know your sissy mouth has been watering for a real cock since you started humping that skinny white boy."

Steffie reached out with her left hand to tug at the waistband of Deion's shorts while Tyrell started probing her ass with two meaty fingers.

Deion's cock, even in its semi-hard state, was already as big as she had ever seen Ty's cock get. "Mmm," was all she could manage as she opened her mouth and slurped her first black cock into it.

"That's right," Deion said as she worked her jaw and lips on it, "suck my big black dick. Yeah. Just like that."

Steffie could feel the cock in her mouth growing stiffer each time her head bobbed up and down on it. Soon, she knew, she wouldn't be able to fit it all in. She could also feel three fingers being rammed in and out of her ass now. Shit, she thought, if he needs three fingers to loosen me up, how big is his cock going to be? She wanted to turn her head to look, but she was too busy with the cock in her mouth.

Deion's cock had swelled and was stiff, finally causing her to gag as he hit the back of her throat each time she went down on him. "There it is," he crowed. "Choke on it, cocksucker. Choke on my big black dick." He held her head and thrust his hips forward, cutting off her air supply. She coughed violently but he continued trying to push his cock down her throat. "Take it! Take it all, you sissy bitch!"

"I think this ass is ready for some real cock," Tyrell announced. "You ready to get your G on, dog? I wanna stretch those sissy lips around my cock."

"I'm there, T," Deion said, pulling away from Steffie's face. His cock (it looked longer than her favorite dildo, which was ten inches long!) glistened with her saliva. She gulped as much air as she could, her throat already sore. He was going to put that big dick in her ass? "Besides, if I let you go first she'll be all wide open and shit when it's my turn." Tyrell's cock was even bigger? Her mind went numb at the idea.

Steffie watched them switch places. Deion lined himself up behind her as Tyrell took his time. She saw that Tyrell was wearing knee-length denim shorts and a white t-shirt with "Fubu" on it in royal blue script. His shorts were baggy and she couldn't even see the outline of his cock. Was it possible that he hadn't even got hard fingering her ass?

She felt Deion's cockhead at her open ass. He pushed slightly and just as she felt it start to go in, he pulled back. "You look like such a slut in those pink panties and black stockings." She felt him tug the zipper down the back of her dress. His hands fumbled at the back of her neck, untying the halter. She felt a sudden hard smack on her ass.

"Stand up, slut, you won't be needin' no dress for this little party."

Steffie did as she was told, standing up and letting her dress fall to the floor. She stepped one foot out of it and kicked it out of the way. She could feel her face flushing with shame as she stood nearly naked before the two strangers in her borrowed lingerie.

The outfit was two pieces made of pastel pink microfiber. The top was a corset-style camisole with the front panel of each side overlayed with black lace. Connecting the two panels of lace were four evenly-spaced black bows. The thong panties had bikini-style sides and were made of the same pink microfiber. A black lace overlay filled most of the 'V' between her legs and a small triangle of pink near the crack of her ass sported a matching black bow. Four garters were attached to the waist of the thong and held up black lace-top stockings.

"Mmm mmm," Deion said as he half-stroked his gleaming pole. "Now that looks more like a cocksucking ass-whore sissy should. Bend over, bitch. D's got just what your ass has been needing."

Steffie bent over, resting her arms on the sink as before. Deion stepped behind her and once more she felt the head of his cock moving between her ass cheeks and starting to penetrate her ass. She moaned lightly and pushed back against him, but he withdrew once more. Steffie wanted to scream her frustration.

"Something ain't right, T," he said. "Something's missing."

"Fuck me," Steffie said in a quiet voice. "Please," she added, almost like it was an afterthought.

"I think that might be it, D," Tyrell said. "Tell him again, I don't think he heard you."

"Fuck me," Steffie said, louder this time. "Please, fuck me. Stick your magnificent black cock into my sissy ass and fuck me!"

"Well, I guess we'll have to work on it," Deion said. "But right now, I gotta get me some of this!" He leaned forward, thrusting his hips as he did so. Steffie felt the hot burn as he insistently pushed his way into her ass. She was thankful, she thought, that she'd already applied liberal amounts of lube. She felt his large head pop inside of her, followed by several inches of his shaft.

"Ohh, yeah," she managed. Deion adjusted his feet and pushed again, making more of his cock disappear between her quivering cheeks. "Ohhh, fuck yeah."

"This one's good and tight, T . . ." Deion said. ". . . One of the finest pieces of sissy-ass I've ever stuck my dick into." He fed a few more inches into her. "She's really gonna scream when she gets your dick up in them guts."

"Damn right," Tyrell agreed.

Steffie held onto the sink as Deion lunged forward, burying the rest of his cock deep inside of her. She could feel his balls, large and warm, pressing against hers. "Oh, fuck!" she said as he bottomed out. "Mmm. Your cock is so big! It feels so fucking great! Fuck me! Fuck my sissy ass!"

Deion didn't say anything. Instead, he pulled back and rammed his cock back into her and then began a steady rhythm of strokes in and out. Steffie could feel her pulse pounding in her head and she was certain that the squeals of encouragement and pleasure she heard were coming from her mouth.

"Yo, T!" Dieon said suddenly, "You'd better shut this bitch up or we're gonna have some company in here!"

MelanyBas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyBas

Tyrell stepped close to Steffie's face and lowered his denim shorts. He wasn't wearing any underwear and she could see why she hadn't noticed his cock in the baggy shorts. Even soft, it had to be nine inches long and it hung straight down. It was also thicker than any cock she had ever seen. Something animal awoke inside her.

"Give me that beautiful, black cock," she said. She steadied herself with her right hand and reached out with her left. She seized his cock roughly and lifted its head to her mouth. She planted a single kiss on the mushroom-shaped head before stuffing it into her mouth.

Steffie slurped Tyrell's cock into her mouth and sucked for all she was worth. Coinciding with Deion's thrusts in her ass, a steady stream of muffled "mmm's" was all she could manage now. Tyrell's cock filled her mouth and as he got harder, she just couldn't keep it all in.

Soon, she felt Tyrell's hands gripping the side of her head and thrusting his cock into her mouth. "Swallow it," he said. She gagged on his impossibly thick cock. "Open wide and swallow my dick." She gagged again. "Swallow my fucking cock, bitch." She gagged once more.

He pulled his cock from her mouth. "Take a deep breath, bitch; because I'm gonna fuck your sissy mouth like a pussy. I'm gonna ram this thing down your throat if I have to. I want to feel your tonsils tickling my balls." Steffie gulped air, nearly hyperventilating. She drew one last long breath before he shoved his cock back into her mouth.

Steffie choked immediately, but Tyrell kept pushing. She continued coughing wetly as he kept insistent pressure. With each cough, she lost more precious air. Just as she thought her situation was becoming desperate, she relaxed despite her brain's objections. Almost like magic, her throat opened and his cock slid down it.

"That's it!" he said. His hands were on the back of her head now and he held her on his cock. She felt the stiff prickle of pubic hair as his balls mashed against her chin. He pulled back slightly and stroked his cock in and out of her mouth several times in quick succession, every downstroke punctuated with a loud "Uh!"

Tyrell pulled back out of her mouth and she sucked in a sweet lungful of air that made her head swim a little. A sharp slap on her ass brought her back to reality.

"You don't stop humpin' me just because you've got a dick in your mouth, bitch!" Deion said. Steffie immediately pushed back against Deion's renewed thrusts. Just as they were getting back into it Tyrell thrust his cock back in her mouth. This time she only gagged once before letting his cock snake its way down her throat.

Steffie, impaled at both ends with a big black cock, was in sissy heaven. The two black studs fucked her for what seemed like hours, neither showing signs of reaching completion. She could only punctuate their steady rhythm with a series of guttural "Rrrrr-rrrrr-rrrrr" sounds. When Tyrell's cock was out of her mouth, she urged them both on with a steady stream of "Fuck me," "Give me that black cock," and "Fuck your sissy whore."

An eternity later (or so it seemed to Steffie), she felt Deion's pace suddenly slow. "Shit, dog," Deion said. "This is one hot piece of ass. This bitch was built for serious fucking. I'm about to bust my nut all up in this shit."

Tyrell stopped plugging her mouth and pulled away. "C'mon baby," Steffie said immediately, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard and fill my ass with cum."

"Slow down, girl," Tyrell said. "I'm gonna tap that sissy ass of yours with my big fat dick first." He moved beside her, his long dark cock swaying gently from side to side and his big balls hanging low and full of cum. "D, come on up here and stuff this mouth so I can get up in her without her hollerin' and shit."

Deion pulled his cock from her ass and the two men swapped to their original places. He immediately pushed his slimy dick into her mouth and down her throat. After having Tyrell's massive cock in her mouth, Steffie was easily able to accommodate him.

In the meantime, Tyrell was lining himself up behind her and she could feel the warmth of his cockhead at her already gaped opening. Deion was wasting no time fucking her mouth.

"I hope you're ready, bitch," Tyrell said. "This is going to hurt so good."

"Mmm-hmm," Steffie gurgled. She felt a sharp stab as he entered her; his cockhead painfully stretching her even wider. "Unnngh!!"

"That's right, sissy. How does it feel to have a real dick in your ass? This ain't no scrawny white boy's dick, this is 100% genuine big black cock!" He pushed and she felt his shaft penetrating her, going deeper inside. Soon, she knew, he would be as deep as Deion had been. Could he possibly go deeper than that? Could she handle it if he did?

He pulled back and began to fuck her, but she could tell that he was nowhere near all the way inside her. Soon, his thrusts started inching their way deeper and deeper. She whimpered just a little each time a sharp pain told her he'd gone further inside of her than anything or anyone ever had before.

"Yeah," he said, "Now we're getting close. Do you want me to stop? Or do you want to feel every inch of the biggest dick you'll ever have the pleasure of feeling?"

Deion stopped fucking her mouth and pulled out. He smacked his dripping cock against her forehead repeatedly. "Answer him, sissy. Tell T what you want."

Steffie looked over her shoulder at the tall black man whose cock was mostly buried in her ass. "Give it to me," she said simply. "I want it all. Shove your big black cock balls-deep inside my sissy ass and fuck me senseless."

"That's what I thought you'd say," Tyrell said. "Not that it would have mattered. Once I stick my dick in any bitch, I own her. She gets all of my dick or none at all. And you're about to get it all, you sissy slut."

Tyrell gave Steffie a few tentative strokes before sinking a few more inches deeper into her ass. He pulled back slightly, his grip on her hips tightened, and then he pushed hard until his cock was buried deep inside of her.

Steffie screamed from the sudden shock — feeling lightheaded from the pain. Deion laughed. "I never get tired of hearing that sound . . . white bitches gettin' stuffed full of black cock." He slapped her face with his cock once more and she instinctively opened and sucked him in.

While Deion plugged her mouth once more, Tyrell ground his hips against hers. He flexed his cock from time to time, and her muffled yelps told him she was still feeling him deep inside. Finally, beginning with slow shallow strokes and gradually increasing the speed and depth of his thrusts, he started fucking her ass for real.

Steffie's high-pitched yelps of pain, in time with each down-stroke of Tyrell's massive cock, were effectively muffled by the presence of Deion's dick in her mouth. Tyrell's assault on her ass was relentless and as the pain subsided, Steffie felt her mind slipping into a state of animal lust as her body's instincts for pleasure overrode all coherent thought. One last fleeting thought bubbled to the surface of her consciousness: I'm never going to be the same after this.

As the rhythmic thrusting of the big black cocks in both her holes continued, Steffie could only growl and gurgle her enthusiasm. How long they fucked her, she didn't know. What she did know was that she did not want it to end.

"I'm about to lose it, dog," Deion suddenly said. "This shit just feels too fuckin' good. I'm gonna bust it all in this bitch's mouth-pussy!"

"Mmm mmm mmm mmm," was all Steffie could manage as the speed of their thrusting increased.

"I'm gonna be right behind you, D," Tyrell said. "I'm gonna fill this white bitch-ass so full of cum she'll be leaking my shit all day tomorrow!"

"MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM!" Steffie said in reply.

"Awww SHIT!" Deion yelled. Steffie felt the heat as he emptied his load down her throat. "Unngghhh. Ungh ungh ungh ungh!" He punctuated every spurt verbally and she felt his balls, mashed against her chin, twitch with each one.

"That's it," Tyrell said, "Fill 'er up with that seed."

Deion pulled back, leaving the head of his still-spurting cock in her mouth. "Taste it, sissy! You want to taste a real man's cum? Suck it! Suck the rest of it out."

Steffie sucked for all she was worth, wanting every last drop; wishing he had filled her mouth with all of it rather than dumping the better part of it straight down her throat.

Tyrell's strokes slowed down but his breathing was now more ragged. "We're almost there, girl," he said. Steffie suddenly gasped, startled, when she felt his hand move from her hip between her legs. He fondled her roughly through her panties. Steffie hadn't realized just how hard her clittie had become.

Soon he was gripping her clittie and stroking it! Steffie moaned involuntarily around Deion's softening dick. "Do you like that? Do you like it when I stroke your little white girlie-dick?" Tyrell asked. Steffie moaned again. "I'm gonna bust my nut up inside your ass and when I do, I want to feel you filling your nasty panties with your sissy goo. Got it?"

"Mmm hmm," Steffie said.

"Take your dick out of her mouth, D," Tyrell said. "I want to hear this bitch beg for my cum."

As soon as he withdrew his cock, Steffie started begging. "Fill me with your cum," she said. "Fuck my ass and fill it with your sweet cum." Tyrell started fucking her faster now. As his speed increased, so did his stroking between her legs.

"Talk to me, bitch," he said. "Show me you want it."

"Fuck me. Fuck your sissy whore. Make me your ass-bitch. Ram your big black cock balls deep inside of me and fill me with your seed. Let me feel your big black balls pressed against mine, twitching as they pump my ass full of spunk."

"Are you ready, bitch? I'm gonna split you in two!"

"Yes! Yes! Give me that cum! I'm a slut for big, black cock. Give it all to your sissy slut! Make me your bitch forever!"

Steffie all but howled as he lunged forward one final time, burying himself to the hilt. His balls pressed against hers, pinning her against the sink, but she still felt his hand moving between her legs. She felt the head of his cock expand as the first rush of cum raced through his cock to explode against her insides. His balls spasmed against hers as his orgasm continued, flooding her ass with his juices.

"Ohhh, oh, oh, oh," was all she seemed able to say. Tyrell's hand was still jerking her off through her panties.

"Do it, sissy. Come for me. Let me feel your little girlie-dick squirt inside your panties." She didn't need any further urging.

"Oh God!" she said. "I'm coming. Mmm hmm. Oh! Oh! Ohhh!" She felt the heat and wetness of her own climax spread rapidly inside the borrowed pink panties. Her hole spasmed during her climax, gripping the cock inside of her. Her legs began to tremble. Tyrell was now fucking her with half-strokes, his magnificent cock slowly getting softer until he finally pulled out.

Steffie clung to the sink limply, her legs still shaking and her body completely spent. Deion, she noticed, had already pulled his shorts back up and was standing by the door.

"We're cool, T," he said. "Let's roll."

"One second," Tyrell said. He moved from behind Steffie and presented his cock at her mouth. "Clean this up a little for me, bitch."

Steffie opened her mouth without question, greedily slurping his slimy cock into her mouth. She tasted the pungent mixture of his cum mingled with the contents of her ass. It was disgusting, but still somehow thrilled her at the same time.

He withdrew after a few moments, and Steffie watched with longing as his cock disappeared into his shorts.

"Another satisfied customer," Tyrell said, turning for the door.

"Damn straight," Deion agreed. The door squeaked opened then closed behind them.

Steffie didn't move. She could feel cum churning in her stomach, oozing from her ass, and running down over her clittie. She barely registered the squeaking of the door as Ty came in.

"You look like hell, Steffie," he said. She acknowledged his presence with a barely audible "Mmm."

He wasted no time dropping his pants and sliding his already dripping cock into her obscenely gaped ass. Steffie barely felt his thrusts and it only took a few minutes for him to come inside of her.

He, too, presented his cock for her to suck and she did so without complaint. He got hard very quickly and then came once more into her mouth. She swallowed his smaller second load, nowhere near a mouthful.

Ty said nothing the whole time, even standing silently as she peeled off the cum-soaked lingerie. She stepped into her dress, simply pulling it on without bothering to zip it up. She walked from the bathroom wordlessly, moving woodenly. Cum still oozed from her ass and ran down her legs. She collected her things and made for home.

When she got home, Steffie carried her things inside and collapsed on the couch. She was too tired to even dig for the new set of borrowed lingerie she knew would be there.

Instead, she slipped into a satin nightgown, pulled on a fresh pair of satin panties, and crawled into bed.

In the morning she woke with her head throbbing, her ass throbbing, her throat sore, and her panties stuck to her skin by the dried cum that had leaked from her ass as she slept. As she pulled the crusty satin away from her skin she reveled in the sensation.

She got immediately hard and rolled over on her hands and knees. She jerked herself off into her panties pretending it was Tyrell’s hands on the front of her panties. Would she ever see the two black studs who had made her a real woman again? Steffie floated on a blissful cloud as she climaxed.

She certainly hoped so.

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments