Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tennis, Anyone? Part Two

"Partner's Pleasure"

51
5 Comments 5
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"If you haven't read part one, it will introduce you to the characters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for reading this. I just love to hear what you think."

Walking across the gym hand-in-hand with Jamie, I give her a little smile, and she squeezes my hand. I held my head up, despite what I had just done. Entering our locker room, I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. We had pulled it off; I don’t think they knew Jamie and I weren’t real girls.

We were met with a round of applause. Sarah and Lisa came over and gave us each a hug and kiss on the cheek. Lisa took my hands in hers, looked me in the eye, and said, “Watching you suck Nick’s cock was so hot. I don’t think they have any idea.”

Chris cleared his throat, before speaking, “I hope we’re not going to forget about partner’s pleasures?”

“What’s that?” I asked, not sure I wanted to know the answer.

“That’s when the partners take care of each other, as a thank you for playing with them. Jamie, what do you say, pretty lady?” Brian was looking at Jamie like she was a piece of meat.

Jamie smiled at Brian as she took his hand. “Baby, how about a special mouth hug? I don’t know if I want to be walking funny all week.” Jamie dropped to her knees, pressed her face to his crotch, and pulled his shorts down before he could object. Jamie took his cock in her mouth and directed him to the bench, never losing contact with him. I watched in awe as she went to work on nine-plus inches of his cock.

I’m not sure how long I stood there slack-jawed, watching Jamie tame that monster. Chris came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me close. I could feel his hard cock pressing into my ass. While grinding his cock on my ass, he whispered in my ear, “Are you ready for your pleasure, sweetie?”

Before I could answer, I felt his hand pressing on my upper back. With his other arm around me, I was forced to bend at the waist. My hands found the bench for support. I looked up to see Sarah and Lisa staring intently at me. Chris ran his hands up my thighs, under my skirt. When he reached the waistband, he pulled down my briefs and padded panties, then flipped my skirt up. With one hand on each cheek, he spread me apart. I could feel his warm breath on my rosebud. I jumped when he kissed his way across my ass, and let out a soft moan as his tongue found its prize. My legs were getting weak as he worked my hole with his tongue. Chris alternated between circling, then pushing his tongue into my hole. I jumped when the cold liquid drizzled on my cheeks.

“Shhh, just relax baby girl, I’m going to give you what you need.” Chris started working the lube into my ass, his lube-covered finger slid in easily.  Sliding his finger slowly in and out, he soon added a second finger. When his fingers hit my p-spot, I started shaking, nearly collapsing on the bench. “You like that baby girl? I bet you do, but wait, the best is yet to come.”

Chris removed his fingers from my ass. I felt so empty. I started pushing my ass back, humping the air. I felt his hand grab my waist, and the head of his cock sliding up and down the crack of my ass. I bowed my head down, and started begging, “Please fuck me, I need your cock in my ass now, Daddy!” I don’t know where that came from. All I knew was that my ass was empty, and I needed something in it.

Sarah bent down, took my face in her hands, and turned it toward her. “That is your pussy now little girl, and he is going to fill it with his big fat cock.” Sarah pulled her shorts off and sat on the bench in front of my face. “I think I will take this opportunity to invoke ‘Coaches privilege’, now start eating.” She slid under me and pulled my face into her mound.

Chris had one hand on the small of my back, the other was guiding his cock to my hole. When he was lined up, he grabbed my hips and started pushing. Whatever sounds I was making were being muffled by Sarah’s pussy. I tried to concentrate on licking, but the pressure at my rear entrance was too distracting. With a pop, the head of Chris’s cock broke through. I had to bite my lip; the pain was so intense.

As I was adjusting to the cock in my ass, Chris kept constant pressure, sliding in little by little. Sarah guided my face back to her pussy. Chris pulled out a little, then pushed it right back in, driving my face hard onto Sarah’s mound. Sarah and I were both moaning, and Chris was grunting every time he pushed in. I could feel him getting deeper with each stroke, the pain was being replaced with pleasure when I felt his pubes on my ass. Chris settled into a good rhythm, and Sarah was enjoying my face being pushed onto her with each stroke.

I’m not sure how long we were at it when Lisa spoke. “That looks so good. I think I will now invoke ‘Coaches' privilege’.” I looked up to see Lisa naked, pulling Sarah’s shoulders down onto the bench. Straddling Sarah’s head, she bent down and kissed me. Lisa looked me in the eye and said, “You’re doing great, little girl, keep up the good work. Jamie, get over here and fuck me in the ass, please. Sorry, Brian, I can’t handle that monster of yours.”

Heat was radiating from my ass, through my whole body. Chris was pounding away, he had to be getting close. He reached around me and started fingering my dick through the tape. I hadn’t even noticed that I wasn’t hard. The sensations were too much, I lost it, and I started spewing cum everywhere, my ass clamping down on his cock with each spasm. I collapsed, if it weren’t for Chris holding me up, I would have been on the floor. In a haze, I felt Chris drive his cock in hard and grunted. I could feel him pulsating in me, and the feeling of his warm seed flooding deep within me. I collapsed onto the bench. Chris’s cock slipped out of me, and he guided my lower half onto the bench.

Lisa’s incoherent screams brought me out of my bliss-fueled state. As my eyes started to focus, I was staring at Sarah’s pussy inches from my face. With three of Lisa’s fingers working in and out, Sarah started moaning as an orgasm washed over her. Lisa was next, shaking uncontrollably as she collapsed on top of Sarah.

When I regained some of my senses, I looked around. Lisa was lying on top of Sarah, both of them still panting. Jamie and Chris were sitting on the floor, leaning up against the lockers. I saw poor Brian standing a few feet away pumping his cock with his hand. I smiled at him and raised my hand, he stepped up to the bench, right next to me. Grasping his cock with my hand. “Sorry big guy, this is the advanced class, and I am just a beginner.”

I gave the head of his cock a little kiss and pumped the shaft. Brian groaned and started spewing cum all over my hand and face. “Hey!” I yelled, “How about a little warning next time!” That brought a chuckle from Jamie.

“Sorry Babe, just watching you guys got me so worked up.” Brian scooped a huge glob of cum from my face with his thumb. Holding my jaw with his fingers he lifted my chin so I was looking him in the eyes. He pushed his cum covered thumb into my mouth, I started sucking.

 “Babe, you have no idea, how bad I wanted to stick this in you.” Brian was shaking his cock in my direction. He knelt on the floor next to me and hugged me. We all stayed like that, regaining our composure.

“All right, you boys back to your locker room.” Sarah gave my butt a playful smack. “Girls, let's hit the showers.  Keri, clean yourself off and do the best you can in the shower with the makeup. We’ll give you a breast reduction after.”

As I headed to the shower, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, what a mess. Face covered in dried cum, makeup smeared to all heck. As I stepped in the shower, I could feel Chris’s cum running down my leg.

I was the last to get out of the shower, the girls were already getting dressed. Jamie was by the sink drying her hair, he waved me over. “I’m almost done with the hair dryer; you can have it in a second babe. I bet you feel much better after the shower.”

“Yes, I feel much better now that I’m not all sweaty and gross.” I was checking my reflection in the mirror, I guess I didn’t get all the makeup off.

Dom_Sub_Lady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dom_Sub_Lady

Jamie saw me rubbing my face. “There is some makeup remover and wipes there on the counter, help yourself.”

I located the remover poured some on a pad and started removing the leftover makeup. Speaking loud enough to be heard over the hairdryer, Jamie asked, “So what do you think? Not too bad being a girl. What was your favorite part? You looked like you enjoyed Chris’s cock quite a bit.”

“I’ll admit, I thought I would hate it, but it wasn’t too bad.”

“It wasn’t too bad?” Jamie chuckled, “You orgasmed from being fucked in your boi pussy, and it wasn’t too bad?”

“Ok, that part was pretty good,” I had to admit that. “But now every time I move, his cum is leaking down my leg.” I reached for a Kleenex to wipe my butt again.

That brought a huge giggle from Jamie. He turned and called to Lisa and Sarah, “Do either of you girls have a tampon? Keri can’t seem to stop leaking.”

Both girls erupted in laughter. Sarah went to her locker, grabbed a couple of tampons, and came over to us. “These should hold you for a while. Why don’t you bend over, I’ll help you the first time, or can you handle it.” She tore open the wrapper, lifted my towel, and stuck the tampon up my ass. She tossed the applicator in the trash can. “Two points.”

“Keri, I seem to have grabbed the wrong bottle of adhesive remover. This one is almost empty. Why don’t you plan on coming back to my place? We can remove your boobies there. Besides, I don’t know if I’m done playing with you, yet.” Sarah gave me a devilish smile and winked at me as she walked away.

As I was finishing drying my hair, Sarah returned. She handed me a pink silky thong and a sundress. “Let’s see how these look on you, and put your hair back in an up pony, like before.”

I pulled the panties up my legs and slipped the dress over my head. I’m a little ashamed to admit the feel of the dress swishing on my thighs was starting to get me excited.

Jamie was wearing a little black dress, finishing up her makeup. Looking at me in the mirror, she gave a little whistle. “Don’t we look like a couple of hot bitches. I don’t know about you, but I’m going to swing by a friend's house on the way home and give him the ride of his life. Oh, poor baby, are you getting excited again? Should I go and get you some more tape?” She gestured towards my crotch.

“Let me see what I can do about it,” Sarah said as she walked up behind me. Reaching around, she lifted my dress, pulled the front of my panties out, and stuffed my dick down between my legs. She then grabbed the back of my thong and pulled it tight between my cheeks. “That should hold you for a little while. Can you not get excited for five minutes, so we can finish and get out of here, please.” Sarah started applying my makeup, again.

Lisa joined us. “Sarah, looks like you have this under control, I’m going to head out. Jamie, will you walk out with me? Keri, thanks for playing for us, and with us. I never thought we would pull it off.” She kissed me on the cheek. “Hopefully we can do it again sometime.”

Jamie gave herself one last look in the mirror. “Just let me grab my bag, Lisa, and I’ll be ready to go.” She took my hand into hers and looked me in the eyes. “I had a great time, Keri; I hope you did too. Call me tomorrow and we can chat.” Jamie and Lisa left the locker room, giggling—about what I’ll never know.

“You look great, babe. I do awesome work, don’t you agree?” Sarah chuckled at her joke. “Just wear your sneakers, they’ll look cute with the dress. Besides, I didn’t bring any shoes that would fit you.”

I put my sneakers back on, Sarah was right, they made the outfit look cute. I started packing everything into my bag, I wasn’t sure what to do with the dress. I looked at Sarah and held it up. She just pointed to my bag.

“Let’s get a move on. I hate being the last one out.” Sarah was getting impatient. “Come on, you can leave your car here. I’ll bring you back when I’m done with you.” She grabbed my arm and led me out to her car.

The car ride was uneventful. We pulled up to her house, a small home in a quiet subdivision. When we got inside, I checked out her place. “Nice place you have he…”

Sarah’s kiss cut me off mid-sentence. “I don’t know about you, but I love to take a nap after a match. Care to join me?” She didn’t wait for a response, just took my hand and pulled me to her bedroom. Once there, she released my hand and walked to the dresser. She pulled something out and tossed it to me. “Why don’t you slip into that and hop into bed?”

It was a silky nightie. I put it down on the bed so I could change from the dress. As I was changing, Sarah pulled down the shades and lit some candles. She went back to the dresser and pulled out another nightie and went into the bathroom to change. I put on my nightie and crawled into bed, sliding under the covers. The silk material felt so good against my body, it was like nothing I had ever felt before. I dosed off with a smile on my face.

When Sarah climbed into bed, the motion woke me up. I turned to see her in long black silk pajama pants, and nothing on top. Sliding under the covers, she snuggled up behind me. Spooning with me, her hand rubbed my silk-covered body while nibbling on my ear. Her warm body pressing against mine felt divine. 

Sarah’s hand moved my thong to the side. She grasped the string on the tampon and pulled it out. Something cold and hard was trying to enter me. As I started to moan, Sarah whispered, “Just relax sweetie, I’m going to enjoy this.”   

It hurt, but not as much as Chris’s cock. The head passed my entrance, and as soon as I started to relax, she hit my P-spot. I gasped and tensed up for a second. “Oh, did I find your Happy Button?” Sarah’s voice sounded pleased. She made several short quick strokes, before pushing it all in.

“Oh god yes, please don’t stop,” I was begging, and my dick was leaking.

Sarah rubbed the head of my dick, then thrust her fingers in my mouth. I greedily sucked my juices from her fingers. “You like that, baby girl?”

“Mmmmmm,” was all I could get out. Between her fingers in my mouth and the state of euphoria I was in, there wasn’t much else I could say.

“Good, but don’t you dare cum until I tell you.” Sarah was starting to pump harder, giving my butt playful swats as she did. It wasn’t long until she was moaning and breathing heavily.

“Oh yes, it feels so good; don’t stop.” The feeling was incredible, my whole body was tingling, and shaking. My eyes rolled back in my head; I pressed my hips back to meet Sarah’s thrusts. Judging from her grunting and breathing, she was getting close.

Sarah cried out, “Oh god! I’m cumming!” Her thrusting stopped for a second, then a couple of long, deep strokes. She stopped when she was completely buried in me. “I knew you would be a big ole slut.”

I felt her moving on the bed. I was confused, the dildo was still in my butt. I rolled over and looked to see her walking into the bathroom. I reached behind me; and grabbed what felt like a handle. When I moved the handle, the dildo jumped. I was trying to figure it out when Sarah emerged from the bathroom.

“What? I didn’t give you enough, now you’re trying to screw yourself with the dildo? Why don’t you take a break and get some rest?” She walked over and rolled me onto my stomach. She opened the nightstand drawer right next to my head and reached in. Pulling out two butt plugs, she held them up for me to see.

“Which one do you think?” She smiled as she spoke, “The sparkly one, or Slut?” She turned them for me to see the ends.

“Uh?” I wasn’t sure if she was asking for me, or her.

“I’ll choose for you.” Her hand ran down my back and then down my butt. Sarah slid the dildo in and out a couple of times. Ever so slowly, she pulled the dildo out. It was quickly replaced with a plug. I heard her walk to the bathroom, then came back and placed the sparkly plug on the nightstand for me to see.

“Why don’t you get some sleep? You’ve had a long day, and it isn’t over yet.” I heard Sarah typing on her phone as I drifted off to sleep, wrapped in silk.

Published 
Written by xiten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments