Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckolding My Husband - The Deed Is Done

"A willing wife consummates her infidelity with a handsome stranger"

168
24 Comments 24
10.4k Views 10.4k
8.5k words 8.5k words

Author's Notes

"If you haven't yet read part one of this story, I invite you to do that before continuing. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, tap the like icon and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

As I said in the first chapter, I didn’t start out intending to cuckold my husband. In truth, it was more his idea than mine but once he made the suggestion, I was all in.

We talked about the idea more and more in the days and weeks ahead and had a few naughty video chats on a few of my overnight business trios, but the opportunity to find and hook up with another man never really presented itself. Then my husband came up with a plan.

“How about on your next away trip I go with you?” he asked me in bed as I was stroking his erection and we were fantasizing about my cunt getting pummeled by a stranger.

I stopped and looked at him for a moment. “Really? How would that work?”

His hand wrapped around mine to encourage me to continue stroking him. “Well, I thought we could go to the hotel bar and sit separately and I could watch as some stranger picked you up and seduced you into going to his room.” He was obviously very excited about this idea, his eyes were as wide as saucers as he spoke.

“And then what?” I asked.

“And then I would wait as you did the deed and you would come back to me and tell me all about it!” One stroke later he groaned and grunted and his cum shot out of his cock all over my hand and wrist.

I leaned down and licked him clean before coming back up to his face to kiss him before offering my hand for him to lick clean. He paused and looked at my rings covered in his cum. “I would love to see my rings covered in another man’s cum!” he breathed.

“I think you’d have to be in the room to see that,” I countered.

“Perhaps,” he conceded, “or you could take a photo and send it to me.”

“Perhaps I could take a photo of his cock in my pussy,” I suggested. Now I was getting turned on at the idea.

“Or in your mouth,” he said. I felt his recently spent cock begin to revive. His powers of recovery not being what they used to be when he was younger, I was more than a little surprised at that. “You really want this, don’t you?”

“I said I did, didn’t I?” He pulled me close for a kiss. “I want this for you as much as me.”

“Maybe,” I said with a grin, “but it’s your fantasy. That I get some strange cock is just a bonus!” I shimmied down and fellated him until he was rock hard again then rolled onto my back and spread my legs wide.

“That looks good enough to eat!” he breathed.

“Then maybe you should eat it!” I suggested and he dove in, licking and suckling with great gusto as he tried to bring me to the peak of excitement. Ash he munched on me, I whispered how I thought it would feel to have a strange man’s cock pumping into me and making me come.

“I hope we find a guy with a big cock,” I whispered. “At least eight inches and nice and thick!”

He took a pause and looked up. “Mine not big enough?” he asked with a grin, knowing the answer. During our descriptions of past encounters, I told him that I’d had a few big cocks in the past and that my pussy longed to be stretched to its limits again.

Not that I wasn’t satisfied with my husband; his six-and-a-half hard inches filled me very nicely and it had a little up-turn that touched my G-spot just so.

“Yours is plenty big,” I said reassuringly, “but sometimes a girl just needs a little more!” He returned to his task and I reached up under my pillow for the toy that I had hidden there earlier. I licked the end of it then slid it down my body, circling my nipples as I went before trailing it down over my navel.

“Sweetie?” I said to interrupt him. He looked up and I showed him the toy. “Would you mind?” He grinned and reached up to take it from me.

“No lube required tonight!” he joked, “This pussy is ready for a good fucking!” He teased my outer lips with it then pushed the button to start it shivering.

“Oohh!” I moaned as the vibrating tip passed over my clit. “Yes! More of that!” I urged. He slid it around my little nub a few times before tracing it along my slit. “Oh God! If only a real cock could vibrate like that!” I felt it slip inside me, the bulbous tip rubbing along my G-spot as it slid over and past it.

“Mmmm, that’s what I’m talking about!” I moaned.

“You are very wet tonight, baby!” he said. “As wet as I’ve ever seen you!” He suckled on my clit for a moment. “Could it be you are dreaming about a thick eight-inch cock sliding into your married pussy?”

“I might be!” I gasped between moans. “Harder!”

He quickened his pace but not enough for me so I reached down to try to grasp his wrist to urge him to drill that beautiful piece of silicone and electronics into me faster.

He batted my hand away. “No, no, my sweet! It’s not your turn, not yet!” He continued fucking me achingly slowly with the toy and latching his lips onto my clit, teasing it with his tongue. Good God, his tongue felt good, its roughness stimulating me beyond pleasure into nirvana.

Then the toy slid from my pussy and he pressed it against my clit as I felt him shift upwards between my legs. I reached down and he relinquished control of it to me as he positioned himself to enter me. I held the tip against my clit as he slipped his hardness into my cunt until his mons pressed the toy hard against me.

I could feel the vibrations to my very soul and then he spoke, “And after your new lover fills your pussy with his cum you will return to our room and tell me exactly how it felt to give yourself to this stranger, how he filled you up and made you cum as hard as you ever have.”

I felt his lips on my neck. “And he will mark you, in a private, personal place, perhaps on your full breast or the inside of your thigh, he will brand you as his own!” My husband knew of my aversion to love bites but at that moment I knew I would allow it, nay, beg for it.

“You will tell me how he tastes in your mouth, how it feels as his cock invades your throat! You will take his cum in your mouth and you will swallow it, just like you do for me!” His excitement was almost complete. “And after you have sucked down his seed, you will revive him as he licks your willing cunt and he will fuck you, leaving his cum in your pussy!”

Then my husband came inside me, as he had done countless times since our first time together. But this time was different; his groans were louder, his thrusting was harder, and his eyes were wide open and staring into mine as he consummated his lust.

He fell on top of me, spent and sweating. I continued the conversation, “And then I will leave him and return to you with his seed leaking from me. And I will tell you how he felt and how he tasted and how he made me cum as you lick his cum from my cheating married cunt!”

He moaned and slipped from me as he rolled off of me. I kissed my way down his body and cleaned our combined issue from him, licking him clean. “And you will reclaim me for your own and it will be erotic and sweet and tender and intense and your fantasy will be complete!”

“Not quite,” he whispered as he pushed me onto my back. He licked and sucked on my pussy until he had gotten all of his cum he could manage from inside me, using his finger to scoop it out and licking them clean. Then he moved up beside and we traded soft, loving kisses.

“I love you!” he whispered. I snuggled into him.

I know,” I replied. “You must love me to trust me enough to share me with another man and believe I will come back to you.”

We traded whispers as we cuddled and soon the room was filled with other sounds, the deep contented breathing of a husband and wife who were well and truly satisfied.

Nothing more was said about this fantasy of his for another week or so but I could tell it was on his mind because every time we were alone together, his hands would find my pussy and his lips would find mine. I thought to myself that, even if we didn’t go ahead and act on this idea, our sex life had taken a definite upturn and we were both all the better for it.

Then, as I was packing for my next overnight trip, he came up behind me. “I think we need to advance the plan a little.”

I turned to kiss his offered lips. “Oh?”

“How about next weekend?” he asked. “We could both take Friday off work, drive up to Niagara Falls, and get a room in that hotel that overlooks the falls.”

“I like that idea,” I said as I turned to kiss him some more. “And if the opportunity comes up?”

“Then the opportunity comes up,” he replied. “Either way, we will get to visit a place we have always wanted to go and probably have some very good sex in the bargain!” His hands reached down and cupped my ass and pulled me toward him. He was as hard a rock. Again.

“I have to say, this whole idea has done wonders for your libido!” I said as I reached down and fondled him.

“My libido has always been there!” he replied. “I just can’t get enough of you!”

“Mmmm,” I moaned. “I gotta say, I like it!” I knelt in front of him and fished his cock out, taking it into my throat in a single dive. Even though my pussy wanted a bigger cock sometimes, my husband’s cock was the perfect size and I do so love to suck it!

The following week was pure torture as I awaited the weekend my husband had planned. On Friday morning, I went to a local spa for a full body treatment, hair, massage, mani-pedi, and of course, having all of my pubic hair waxed off. I usually shave myself bare but for this occasion, I wanted everything as smooth as I could get.

About mid-afternoon, my husband and I set out for the five-hour drive to the self-described “Honeymoon Capital of the World!” Passage through border control went smoothly and we checked in to our hotel just after 7:30. We checked out our room and I took a shower before getting dressed. My husband of course wanted to join me but I put him off, promising that he would be taken care of later that evening.

“With a strange man’s cum in your belly and dripping out of your pussy, you hope!” he said.

“You hope too!” I countered.

I selected an all-white outfit consisting of a demi-cup bra, garter belt, and stockings with a sheer thong over top. My dress was clingy but not tight, designed to show off my curves but not be too revealing. My husband voiced his approval as I turned to show it off. “Fuck baby, you are hot!”

As we ate, I kept looking around for possible candidates for the lusty liaison we were seeking but no one really stood out. It being a fine evening, my husband suggested we take a short walk before going to the attached casino. He wanted to play some blackjack, while I figured I’d try my hand at the slots.

We had been there about an hour when I got tired of the slots so I followed the sound of jazz music coming from the nearby bar. I found a seat at the bar, ordered a Moscow Mule, and settled in to take in the scenery.

I didn’t have to wait long before the first of the lounge lizards tried his luck. He was short and a little pudgy, not the kind of specimen I was looking to rock my world. I put him off by saying I was waiting for my husband and continuing people-watching.

A few more men of various ages and physiques came up and offered me a drink or tried to start up a conversation but again, none of them seemed right for what I had in mind. Then the bartender came over and placed a drink that I hadn’t ordered in front of me.

“From the gentleman in the corner booth,” he said. I looked over and even though the lighting was dim, I could tell he was handsome; this guy might be a fit. I picked up my drink and raised it in his direction before taking a sip. He smiled at me before looking around and getting up to come across the room.

As he approached, another would-be suitor came up and touched my elbow, offering me the thrill of a lifetime. As my mystery guy was within earshot, I called out to him, “There you are, Darling! What took you so long?”

He picked up on the vibe straight away, “Sorry, Sweetheart,” he replied, “I made the mistake of taking a call from one of our distributors and couldn’t get him off the line.” The other intruder got the hint and skulked away.

“Thanks,” I said. “These guys have been hitting on me all night!”

“I’m not surprised,” he answered, “You are stunning!”

I blushed a little that such a good-looking man would think forty-two-year-old me was, in his words, stunning. “Thank you, you are too kind.”

My eyes never left his as I sipped my drink. I placed it back onto the bar and turned to get the bartender’s attention. “My friend needs a drink,” I said.

“Friend?” he said. “We only just met, I don’t even know your name.”

I thought for a moment. I hadn’t considered what I would do when I got asked my name and I wasn’t a fan of giving him my real name. I slipped my hand into his. “I’m Rachel,” I said.

He squeezed my hand gently. “Paul.” His grip lingered a little longer than I thought it would but I was in no hurry to let go. “What brings you to Niagara Falls?” he asked.

Crap, now I had to make something else up; I certainly wasn’t going to tell him I was here to find a strange man to fuck me while my husband waited patiently in our room to clean up his spunk. “I came here with my husband,” I said, showing him my rings. “He likes to play blackjack and I don’t so I thought I’d come have a drink and people watch.” It was mostly true.

“Your husband is a fool to leave you alone like this,” he said as his fingers trailed off mine. “He must trust you very much.”

“He does,” I replied. As we talked I found myself being captivated by his voice, a smooth baritone with a hint of an accent. “Maybe a little too much sometimes.”

His eyes widened as he caught my drift. His eyebrows raised a little as he looked me up and down again. He leaned in and whispered, “Careful, you might get yourself in trouble!”

I just raised my eyebrows and winked, “Trouble is my middle name!” Just then my phone pinged and I fished it out of my little purse; it was my husband texting to check up on me. “Excuse me, I have to take this.”

“Of course,” he said. “I’ll be over there when you’re finished.” He pointed to the booth he had been in previously.

I looked at the text. Where are you?

I’m in the bar having a drink, I replied. How is blackjack going?

Meh, came his reply. Then I decided to tell him that I might have met the man I was looking for.

Too bad. My prospects are looking up! I texted.

OMW! came the instantaneous reply. I put my phone away and could feel a dozen or so sets of eyes follow me across the room as I went over to sit with Paul.

“Sorry about that,” I said. “Just my daughter asking if she could borrow my car for the weekend.”

We started talking about little things to get to know each other better; I found myself making up lies so as not to reveal too much about myself. Then I saw my husband sit in the seat at the bar that I had just left. He looked around the room and our eyes met.

His face remained impassive as he fished out his phone and tapped it a few times. My phone buzzed but I waited to check it for a few moments. I made a great show of laughing and smiling at Paul just to tease my darling hubby; finally, I apologized to Paul and took my phone out again.

Is he the one? I read. I pondered for a moment and looked at Paul. “Can you excuse me? I need to go freshen up.”

“Of course,” he said. “Take your time.” I walked away, swinging my hips just a little more than usual. As I got out of Paul’s view I could still see my husband at the bar. I wiggled my fingers at him to beckon him to join me in the short hallway that led to the restrooms.

As my husband drew up to me I kissed him hard. My legs were shaking as second thoughts coursed through my brain. Our kiss broke and I looked him straight in the eye. “If you don’t stop me before I walk out of here with him, I’m going to his room and let him fuck me into next week!” I kissed him again and ran my hand along his tented slacks. “I figure you have about twenty minutes!” I turned and went to the washroom.

My body was shaking, I was so turned on by all of this. I ran my hand under my dress to feel my pussy; it was soaked to the point that my thong was useless. “Fuck it!” I said to myself and I slipped them off and deposited them in the trash bin. I washed my hands, touched up my lipstick, and returned to sit with Paul.

“Everything OK?” he asked.

I nodded. “Everything I fine,” I said. “My husband is on a bit of a roll so he’s going to keep playing for a while.” I downed the rest of my drink; the ginger beer mixed with vodka burned a little on the way down so I asked Paul to get me another. While he was distracted I looked over and noticed my husband had left. I snuck a look at my phone and read his message, Have fun, Sweetie, I’ll see you later! Now I had only one hurdle to clear: my own misgivings.

I knew that if I left with Paul I would not just make a mockery of the vows I had made to my husband, I would ball them up and set them on fire. The words I spoke that day came rushing back to me: “Forsaking all others” and “remaining faithful only to him” rushed around inside my head. Maybe I wasn’t as ready for this as I thought.

“Are you all right?” Paul asked once more.

I thought for a moment. 'He said he wants me to do this! He said he wanted me to fuck a stranger!'

“No,” I said, “everything is not all right.”

“I’m sorry,” said Paul, “was it something I said?”

“No of course not!” I said. I took a deep sigh and prepared my lie, “My husband and I are going through a rough patch right now. This weekend was supposed to be for us to reconnect, you know, in the bedroom, but all he wants to do is play cards.”

“I’m sorry, I should go,” Paul said.

“No, please! Stay! I need someone to talk to right now.” I grasped his hand and squeezed it. “Will you listen?”

“Of course,” he said softly, squeezing my hand in return. Our fresh drinks arrived and we each took a sip.

I took a deep breath. “I had an affair,” I lied. “It was just a fling while I was on a business trip. It shouldn’t have happened but it did. I felt so bad I admitted it to him as soon as I got home.” I took another sip and watched his eyes. “I don’t know why I’m telling you all this, I don’t even know you!”

“It’s okay, really,” he said. “We all need someone to spill our guts to sometimes.” He squeezed my hand again. “I’ll listen as long as you like.”

I smiled at him. “So we came here this weekend to try to reconnect but the first chance he gets he goes off and ignores me! I’m really angry with him!”

“He’s a fool,” Paul soothed. “If I had you at home, I would never stop looking at you!”

“STOP IT!” I shouted, a little too loudly. “You’re just saying that to make me feel better!”

“I’m not just saying that but if it makes you feel better, I’m glad,” he said. My tummy fluttered at his flattery. “Can I tell you something?”

“Sure,” I said. He squeezed my hand again.

“I think you are incredibly beautiful,” he said. “You’ve obviously gone to a lot of trouble to make yourself look nice and your husband just deserts you like this. He doesn’t deserve you!” So this is what charm sounds like.

“I’ve been thinking the same thing lately,” I said. It was then I realized that the more I lied the easier it was to keep lying. I thought for a moment and decided to go for it. “Would it be too much to ask for you to give me a hug?”

“Now, Rachel, if I didn’t know better I might think you were trying to seduce me!” he said with a small laugh. He stood up and held out his arms and I joined him. I almost melted in his embrace and had we been alone at that moment I would have dropped to my knees in front of him.

His embrace felt so nice; it was strong but not too strong. I hugged him back and noticed his cologne. “You smell very nice,” I said.

“Mmmm, you smell nice too,” he replied. As I relaxed my grip I trailed my lips along his jawline. Our faces were only inches apart and then I saw his pupils dilate. He wanted me and I liked that he did.

With a single mind, we leaned into each other and our lips met. It was soft at first but as it continued our mouths parted and our tongues flicked forward.

Breathless, I broke the kiss off. “Oh my!” I gasped. I moved away from him and took out my phone. “Excuse me, please.” I texted my husband, Are you SURE?

The reply came quickly, 100%.

I looked back at Paul. “I fucking thought so!” I said.

“What?” Paul asked.

“I just asked my husband to take me to our room and have his way with me!” This lying thing was getting easier and easier. “He said he’s got a great hand and for me to go up and wait for him! GOD! THAT MAN!”

“He’s an idiot,” Paul said. He hugged me again and my hand found his. I led him out of the bar and toward the elevators. Thankfully the car was empty so we had it to ourselves for the ride to the eleventh floor. In that time I discovered that he was as well-endowed as I had hoped he would be. The door slid open and I about dragged him down the hall to our room.

“Um, I’m right next door,” he offered.

MelissaSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaSaenz

“Really? Outstanding!” I cried. He fished his room card out and opened the door side as he waited for me to go in. As soon as the door closed, we were pawing at each other. I was so turned on I almost came as his hands cupped my ass.

Then he stopped. “Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked. “I don’t want you claiming I took advantage of you!”

“Believe me, I want this!” I said. I kissed him hard again as I thought to myself, 'In fact, I’m the one taking advantage!'

I knelt in front of him and unbuckled his belt then looked up at him. I maintained eye contact as I undid the button and lowered his zipper. A quick glance to get my fingers in his waistband and then my eyes went back up to him.

His slacks and underwear came down together, catching momentarily on his erection. Once free it popped out at me, striking me squarely on the end of my nose making me flinch and blink. I looked back up and him and we both giggled.

I finished lowering his pants until they pooled at his ankles. He stepped out of them and his hands caressed my hair. His pubic hair was trimmed neatly. I took his cock in my hand and admired it; it was the largest I had ever touched, circumcised, at least two inches longer than my husband’s, and thicker by at least half. I trailed my fingers along the shaft, tracing the veins that stood out against the firmness.

I looked up at him again and rubbed the little bead of clear fluid from the tip around the broad fleshy head. Not breaking eye contact, I flicked out my tongue and licked up the length of his shaft and when I reached the head, I opened my mouth and took him in.

He moaned and shifted his weight as my mouth enveloped him, causing it to push deeper into my mouth. I didn’t think I would ever be able to take him into my throat; I was only barely able to do that with my husband’s cock and this one was considerably thicker. That didn’t mean I wouldn’t try.

I moved my lips along his length, applying varying pressure with my tongue as I did. I felt him touch the back of my throat, which elicited the usual response as I wasn’t quite ready for that. I backed off and let his head come out of my mouth and looked up at him. “Your cock is magnificent!” I breathed.

He smiled down at me; I could tell it wasn’t the first time he’d heard such praise for his manhood but a man’s ego is fragile and praise of his cock is something that no man would ever tire of hearing. I took a deep breath and took him back in slowly. This time I was prepared when his glans touched the entrance to my throat. I hesitated, took another breath, and went for it.

I felt the pressure as his thickness invaded me. I had to swallow a few times but after backing off twice, I got the timing just right and he slid in until his balls brushed my chin. His loud groan told me everything I needed to know.

“God DAMN, Rachel, that feels so good!” he groaned. I felt his hands grip my hair tighter and he started guiding my head on him. He would pull back just far enough to let me get a quick breath before slowly sliding himself back into my throat. I was in heaven!

After a few minutes, he pulled himself out of my mouth and urged me to my feet. “You are the first woman that has ever done that for me,” he whispered. We kissed, softly at first and then more passionately.

“Would you like me to finish the job?” I asked him.

“That would be amazing!” he replied. “But first, would you do something else for me?”

“What’s that?” I wondered out loud.

“Let me undress you,” he said.

My knees buckled and my pussy clenched. No man had ever asked me to let him undress me. I had often made a bit of a show disrobing for my husband and he had just as often helped me out of my clothes but this was an entirely different thing altogether.

I smiled at him. “Of course!” We kissed again and then he moved me out to arm's length.

“This dress looks so beautiful on you, it seems a crime to take it off,” he breathed as he turned me around and started sliding the zipper down my back. He paused, ran his finger over my bra strap and nuzzled my neck from behind. Another spasm rippled through my pussy as his lips touched the sensitive spot on my neck. Then the zipper continued down to expose the top of my garter belt, stopping just at the top of my ass.

I felt feather kisses on my exposed skin from bottom to top as he made his way back up my body. His strong hand turned me at my shoulders and we kissed again as they slid my dress down. It caught slightly at the swell of my hips before falling and pooling around my feet. He took my fingertips on one hand and guided me to step out of it before bending over and picking it up. He carefully folded it over the back of an armchair in the corner of the room.

“Such a gentleman,” I said softly as he turned back to me.

He stood back for me and admired me for a moment. I had never felt so desired in my life; I wish my husband would look at me like that once in a while. I turned in front of him to give him a 360-degree view.  “Magnificent is right!” he breathed.

“You don’t have to seduce me,” I said, “I’m yours for the taking.” There was no turning back at this point. Even if my husband walked into the room he would have to sit back and watch as this handsome stranger ravished me. That thought sent another thrill through me.

I moved to him and we kissed again. His hand slid down along my body, caressing my breasts then trailing down over my tummy and down my smooth mons. One finger immediately found my turgid little bud and pressed against it. Another buckle of my knees and a flush of warmth in my now-drenched pussy. I could feel the fluid start to trickle down the inside of my thighs; I was as ready for a man as I would ever be.

I was hoping he would pick me up and slide me down onto his cock but he had other ideas. He knelt in front of me, placing tender kisses as he went lower. He got to my freshly waxed pussy and whispered, “So smooth!” as he planted kisses over it. My legs opened unbidden and his tongue lashed forward, flicking my clit. And so happened my first orgasm of the evening.

I grabbed his head and held it into me as I came, as much to steady myself from falling as to ensure he kept that delicious pressure on my pussy. Two fingers slipped inside me and I came again as he expertly found my G-spot. This guy knew his business! It had taken my husband two years and a very detailed description from me before he found it. Once he found it, however, and discovered my reaction to it, he played with it like a new toy!

As my orgasm started to fade, I pulled his hair to urge him to stand back up. We kissed like it was illegal for a few moments before he broke it off. “You are delicious!”

“I am, aren’t I?” I responded. I had always liked that taste of myself and sometimes wondered what it would be like to make a woman come with my fingers and tongue but that opportunity had never presented itself. Perhaps now that my husband and I were opening new doors, we could open that one as well. I am certain he would like to watch me with a woman just as much as with a man.

Paul looked into my eyes and asked a question I never thought he would ask. “Can I take a picture?”

“Oh, I don’t know about that,” I said but then I reconsidered. A part of my husband’s fantasy was for me to send him pictures of me with this stranger. “Only if I can take some pictures of you,” I said. He smiled and moved to get his phone out of his jacket while I got up onto the bed and reclined against the pillows. I crossed my legs so that my pussy was hidden from view and he took a couple of shots. Then he moved up onto the bed and placed his hand on my knee.

He said nothing but I relented and let him move my knees apart. He pointed his phone at my body and took a couple of more shots before setting his phone down on the nightstand.

“Do you take photos of all of your conquests?” I asked.

“A gentleman never tells,” he replied. Exactly what I thought he would say. He helped me up off the bed. “Your turn!”

“Um, that’s not the picture I want,” I replied. I unlocked my phone and handed it to him as I sank to my knees. “This is the picture I want!” I placed a kiss on the end of his cock and looked up at him. He smiled as he looked at the captured image.

“Switch it to video,” I said and I started sucking him again. I made loud slurping noises as I sucked him, making sure to look up at the camera every so often so my husband would get a great show. POV blowjob videos were his favorite type of porn to watch if his browsing history was even a little bit accurate.

Between my lips, my tongue, and my hand, I had him ready to cum in pretty short order. His groans told me that he would soon erupt and I wanted to time it so that my mouth came off him just as he started to spurt his hot come. I wanted it on my tongue for my husband to see when I sent him the video as soon as I got the chance.

I timed it pretty well; it only took a few strokes with my hand before he blasted white hot cum onto my face. My plan to capture it all on my tongue was laid to waste as he painted my face with shot after shot of pearly jism. When he finished spurting, I closed my lips around him and collected the last of it on my tongue. My husband really likes it when the woman in the videos he watches shows off the cum on her tongue before swallowing it so I did the same.

“Mmmm, delicious!” I said to my husband via the camera. I stood up and went to kiss Paul and he hesitated. “What, you don’t mind if I taste it but you don’t want to?”

“Not my thing,” he said.

I pouted. “Too bad, you don’t know what you’re missing!” I collected a dollop from my cheek and licked my finger clean. “I’m going to go clean up then and afterward, you can continue having your way with me!”

“It might take me a while to recover after that!” he teased.

“That’s okay,” I replied. “We have all the time we need!”

I went into the washroom and cleaned off my face but left the trail of his cum in my hair on purpose. I wanted my husband to see it. I repaired what I could of my makeup, applied a fresh coat of lipstick, and returned to my lover’s bed.

“How on earth could any man just ignore you the way your husband does?” he asked. “You are stunning!”

Even though I had just sucked this man dry and let him cum all over my face, I still blushed. I knew I looked good for my age but to have such a handsome and skillful man give me such compliments thrilled me to my core. I felt like a teenager again!

He kissed me tenderly and excused himself to the washroom. When the door closed I grabbed my phone and quickly texted the photos and video to my husband. Getting ready for round 2! I captioned them.

His reply was immediate and the timing was perfect; my phone dinged just as I heard the door open. “My husband is checking up on me,” I said.

“What did you tell him?” Paul asked.

“That I’m just about ready for bed,” I lied.

“If he only knew!” my lover grinned. “He doesn’t know what he’s missing!”

'Yes, he does!' I thought. 'He knows exactly!'

I reached up and invited my lover into my arms. He came to me and we started our lovemaking again. Well, not lovemaking exactly but you get the drift. He laid me on my back and knelt to admire my body. His eyes never left mine as he reached down and undid the clasp between my breasts.

I’m pretty satisfied with my body at age forty-two. Sure, I carry a little more weight than I did twenty years ago, what woman doesn’t, but I still have a nice figure. My hips are a little wider, two kids will do that to a woman, and there’s a little swell at my tummy but, as satisfied as I am with my body, I am actually proud of my breasts.

They are all-natural 38D with only a hint of sag and not a stretch mark to be seen. My girlfriends regularly express their jealousy when they see me at the gym, commenting that I have the tits of a nineteen-year-old.

My bra fell away and Paul gasped, inhaling sharply. “Magnificent!” he breathed again. ‘Magnificent’ seemed to be the word-du-jour, or more correctly, the word-du-soirée. His hands cupped them and felt their firmness. “So beautiful!”

“You’re a boob man then, “ I teased.

“I appreciate a woman’s whole body,” he replied. “You have a wonderful body and your face is beautiful, but your breasts are, if you don’t mind my saying so, your best feature.”

“You say the nicest things,” I answered.

“Only because it’s true,” he said. He fondled the girls again, teasing his thumbs across my nipples. “May I?”

“You’d better!” I said and I lay back to enjoy his worship of my, in his words, magnificent breasts.

And worship them he did. His hands were like magic, kneading, cradling, and pinching with exactly the right pressure. His lips and tongue caressed each nipple in turn, the areolae now shrunken to quarter size, and the nipples themselves hardened to nubs.

His ministrations continued and I felt the warmth spread through me again as my arousal began to rebuild. He shifted and I felt him against my calf, lengthening and hardening as his built as well. I was both pleased and disappointed in that; I had hoped I’d have to use my mouth to reawaken that beast but I got a little thrill from the knowledge that my body could arouse him without any extra help.

He must have sensed that I was ready for him, maybe because my pussy was once again leaking and the odor of my natural lubrication permeated the air. He kissed his way back up to my face, taking the time to nuzzle my neck and earlobes. How could he know that I love having my neck kissed?

He pressed his hips forward and my legs parted willingly. I wanted this man inside me so much it ached. His eyes stared into mine as he made contact with my outer lips; his cock seemed to have a homing sense because I didn’t have to adjust my hips at all, a slight pressure and he was inside me. Cue orgasm number… oh, fuck I’ve lost count!

He slid slowly, excruciatingly so, into me, his glans rubbing against my G-spot as it passed. He must have felt my reaction to that; he smiled as my eyes closed, my head craned back and a moan escaped unbidden from my lips.

His invasion continued until I felt the pressure of his head against my cervix. No man had ever reached that promised land and he still had length to spare. I pulled up my knees and reached to grasp his ass to pull him further into me. A moment later, he slipped past that last barrier and he was fully inside me. Another orgasm ensued as my fluid flooded over him.

He propped himself up on his arms and we watched each other’s faces as he moved out and back in. “You could go a little faster,” I urged him, my impatience showing.

“All in good time,” he said as he fucked my hungry cunt. “You said we have all the time we need.”

“And so we do!” I replied and I offered my lips to him.

He increased his tempo slowly, the head of his cock now slipping effortlessly past my cervix and his mons grinding against my clit with every thrust.

“Fuck me, Paul!” I groaned into his chest. “Fuck me harder!” He increased his tempo a little more and now soft slapping noises could be heard as our bodies came together. Then I remembered my husband’s last request.

“Mark me!” I cried out. He looked at me quizzically so I guided his lips to my neck. “Mark me as your own!”

“But your husband!” he objected.

“That’s the price he’ll have to pay for ignoring me!” I growled. “Mark me, please!”

I felt his lips on my neck, low down near my collarbone where it would be a little easier to hide. The little tingle as he sucked hard on my skin triggered another orgasm.

Then he moved to the other side and left a matching mark there. I understood that I’d have to be careful how I dressed for a few weeks but at that moment, I didn’t care. All that mattered was quenching my white-hot lust!

“Oh FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” I cried. “GOD I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK!” I hoped that by now my husband was in our room next door and that he heard my screams. Paul increased his thrust to maximum and a soft thumping could be heard as the bed shifted and bumped against the adjoining wall every time he drove into me.

“That’s it, big man, fuck me hard and fast!” I groaned and he did his best to oblige. He was pushing forward so hard that my clit throbbed and there was the tiniest amount of pain as it was mashed by his pubic bone. I welcomed the discomfort.

“OH GOD, I’M COMING!” he roared.

“YES! FILL ME UP! FILL MY CHEATING MARRIED CUNT WITH YOUR SEED!” I screamed this at the top of my voice, as much for my husband’s benefit as for Paul’s.

He came with a roar that no human could misinterpret as anything but the ecstatic release of pure lust and emotion. His seed filled me in such quantity that I felt it leak out of my cunt and start to dribble between the cheeks of my ass. My husband would have quite a chore ahead of him cleaning this all from me.

I clung to Paul as the last orgasm of our encounter overtook me, body and soul. My screams were equally unintelligible as my lust found its voice and burst from my core. My body shook and quaked underneath my handsome and virile lover as my heels drummed a tattoo on his lower back as I attempted to meld his body into mine.

As his orgasm began to fade, he began to find the wherewithal to resume fucking me and savored the sticky feeling of his cum leaking out of me each time he reared back in preparation to drive forward once more.

I found myself with mixed emotions at this point, one part of me wanting to spend eternity with his magnificent (there’s that word again) cock inside me and the other part eager to return to my husband to share with him the fruits of my infidelity.

“Oh God, Paul that was,” I stopped to gather my breath.

“Magnificent!” he finished my thought perfectly. There really was no other word for it, at least none that I could think of at the moment. “It was, indeed.” He kissed me gently before rolling off of me and gathering me into his arms.

"There’s no chance of you staying the night, is there?” he asked as our breathing returned to normal.

“I can’t,” I said. After a short pause, I decided I owed it to him to come clean.

“Paul, I’m afraid all of this has happened under false pretenses,” I admitted. He just smiled at me and waited for me to continue. “My husband and I conspired for something like this to happen. It was actually his idea. His fantasy is to share me with another man and have me return to him soiled and satisfied so he can clean me and reclaim me.”

“So he wanted you to cuckold him.” I guess that was the simple way to put it.

“Yes, he did,” I said. I paused, waiting for his reaction. He merely reached over to the nightstand and retrieved his phone. He tapped it a few times and showed me a photo of me that I knew came from my husband’s phone.

“I know,” he said simply. “Your husband set this up. He sent me this photo so I would know who to look for. He texted me and told me where to find you, he even paid for the room next to yours in the hope he could hear us through the wall.”

I lay there for a moment and digested what I had just heard. “He really thought of everything, didn’t he?” I said.

“Pretty much,” Paul conceded. “I know that your name is not Rachel, I know it’s Maria and that his name is Alex.”

“Oh,” I said, surprised that my husband chose to divulge that information. I offered my lips to Paul and we kissed for a few minutes. “I guess I owe you my thanks then!”

“You owe me nothing,” he replied. “I meant what I said about you. You are so very beautiful, you are a fantastic lover and your body is truly magnificent!” He kissed me again. “Alex is a very lucky man, I hope you reward him appropriately for allowing us to do this.”

“Oh, have no fear, I will!” I gushed. I thought for a moment. “Could you do me one more favor?”

“Of course,” he replied. I lay back, spread my legs, and dipped the ring and middle fingers of my left hand into my pussy. When I withdrew them, my engagement and wedding rings were coated in Paul’s cum.

“Take one more picture?” I asked. He smiled and picked up my phone. I unlocked it with my other hand and he pointed it at me.

“Do that again,” he whispered and I obliged, sliding my fingers in as far as they would go and wiggling them around to try to gather as much of Paul’s cum as I could on them. I hoped his cum would leave a long clinging trail to my swollen lips as I raised them up and showed my rings for a close-up before bringing them to my lips and cleaning them off with my tongue.

“Mmmm,” I purred, “Delicious!” Paul smiled, tapped the stop icon, and set my phone down.

“I wish I could clean you myself!” he said as he kissed me again. “But I know you want to save that for your husband.”

“But you said,” I stammered. He just smiled and laughed and I knew. I kissed him one last time. “Maybe we can do this again sometime?”

“I would be thrilled if we could,” he said.

“Maybe Alex could watch?” I suggested.

“If he wants to, or maybe he could join in?”

“I like the way you’re thinking, mister!” I kissed my way down his body for one last long suck on his cock. I loved the feeling of it, now semi-erect, as it slipped effortlessly into my throat.

I came off him and made my way back up to kiss him one last time. “I’d better leave,” I said.

“I wish you could stay,” he replied.

“Next time,” I said. “We’ll make a weekend of it!”

“I’ll be there!” he said. "Now go! Take your soiled pussy and your love bites and your amazing tongue back to your cuckold!” I grinned at him as I slipped out of bed, collected my bra and dress, and made my way naked to the door. I texted my husband to make sure he knew I was on my way.

Unlock the door and leave it ajar! I’ll be there in 30 seconds! I went to the door, opened it slightly, and listened for the door to my room to unlock and open. Turning back, I blew Paul a kiss. “Goodnight, lover! I will be back for more someday!”

I walked the three steps to my room, not caring if anyone could see me. Paul’s cum had dribbled down almost to my knee by this time and my pussy made a squishing sound with each step. I slipped inside the door to find my darling husband sitting naked in the armchair, a soiled hand towel in his lap and a huge smile on his face.

“Hi Honey, I’m home!”

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments