Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold's Pleasures - Knocked Up

"Yes, her lover knocked her up."

118
18 Comments 18
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Yes, this is about a man who is gradually changed by repeated humiliation into becoming a complete cuckold. <p> [ADVERT] </p>He allows his wife to be knocked up by her lover."

Yes, I’m a cuckold, so what? If you don’t like it well, G-F-Y. Being a cuckold brings both pain and pleasure. It certainly has for me. But I’m not one of those namby-pamby cuckolds who pretends it’s all fun. Sometimes it hurts so much that I cry, but other times the excitement and pleasure are overwhelming. For me, it makes the pain worthwhile.

This is a story that encompasses both a monumental high and a cataclysmic low. Most of it is my fault, though Holly didn’t protest for long.

I’d been fantasizing about watching Holly be made love to by another man. What I was picturing was the man being soft and genteel, with lots of kissing. I had no idea that what I was picturing as making love would actually be fucking. Hard raw fucking. If I’d realized the difference between what I’d imagined seeing and what I would actually see would be so different, I might have changed my mind.

A couple of times, I let it slip out during our post-coital recovery. What was most surprising was Holly’s reaction. She didn’t say no; she said maybe if I was sure. Holly started asking me what I was picturing. Soon, she wasn’t waiting until after sex; she was asking me during foreplay. I was picturing a very polite, civilized scene.

Holly was picturing it very differently. She was picturing something that was unrestrained, just this side of violent. She was being taken hard, and her climaxes were off the chart. They were doing things I'd never tried. She was sucking his cock and letting him cum in her mouth. He was licking her pussy and she was leaking her juices all over his face. He was handling her tits, bruising them, and biting them. And she was writhing under him, coming for him.

Her scenes seemed too strong until I started reading about cuckolds and watching videos, and I started picturing Holly as the cuckoldress. I was slowly getting used to something closer to reality. Her scenes were erotic, bordering on lewd, raw, and pornographic. They were far beyond what I imagined.

Her visions were arousing me even more than my own, until, after several weeks, I told her I wanted her to do it. Really do it. I wanted to watch someone, someone else fuck her. It wasn’t making love; I wanted to see Holly being fucked the way she was picturing it.

I couldn't wait until she did it. I couldn’t wait to see it. We discussed it over several weeks, and it took a while for me to submit to her demands. She was adamant; she wanted to go out by herself and pick him out and bring him home so I could watch. She wanted both of us to pick out a new outfit and underwear just for him. She wanted me to help her get ready, bathe her, shave her pussy bare, and dress her so she could go out alone, hunting for the man that would fuck her—cuckold me. That was what she called it—hunting.

The last thing she insisted on was for me to wait for her, naked and tied up in a chair, waiting for her to bring him home to cuckold me. She was afraid I’d lose my mind when she brought him home, interfere, and ruin it. This was the last sticking point and the start of my submission to her. I had no idea where it would lead, but in the end, I realized she knew from the beginning that my submission to her and her desires would lead me to my final submission.

When we went dress shopping, we—that means Holly—picked out a black dress that was screaming, fuck me, please. Long with a slit that went up as far as possible. Actually, farther than possible, it would show her panties, if she was wearing any. If she wasn’t wearing any, it would show her pussy.

I had to shave her pussy a week ahead of time so any nicks would heal, and again that evening, on the night she was going hunting, I spent an hour getting her ready. When she was ready with her hunting gear, she stripped me and tied me to the chair.

This is more intense than I expected. God, this is not going to be one and done; she wants it, and she’s going to be doing it. I’m sweating, waiting for her to come home with him. My cock is hard. Damn. 


It seemed like it’d been forever since Holly left. I can hear the garage door opening and closing. I can hear Holly speaking to someone, and I hear a man's voice answering her. She actually did it. She’s picked someone she wants to fuck.

She came through the bedroom door with him. They both had a glass of white wine. He was tall and built, with broad shoulders and muscles on his arms. He kissed her with an open mouth, and I could see his tongue take control of her mouth. His hands were on her breasts, controlling them too. Then he offered her a sip from his glass.

I could see her nipples through the dress; he’d already taken her bra off, and as he moved her around, I could see her panties were missing too. When she glanced at me, I could see her smile. It was a smile that said as plain as words. “I got what I wanted.” As it sank in, I could feel my cock react. It got harder and harder. I was getting tense, and I was closing my eyes so I didn’t have to see what she was doing. I couldn’t keep them closed, though, because I might miss something.

I couldn’t move, so all I could do was sit there and watch as Holly started undressing him. The guy that is going to screw my wife. The guy that is going to make me a cuckold. I’d agreed to it, and I was going into panic mode. When she had him down to his boxers, I could see his cock, erect, waiting to be inserted in Holly’s vagina.

God, when I saw him slip her dress off and she was standing there bare with her nipples hard, standing at attention, I wanted to stop it. I needed to stop it, just like Holly was afraid of. 

Holly had him down to just his boxers when she whispered in his ear, came to me, and kissed me.

“Lee is my first lover, and he’s about to fuck me. Lee won’t make love to me; he’s going to fuck me. I’ve told him what I want. I want what you can’t give me. Enjoy watching. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I’m going to enjoy his cock. Ray, I’m looking forward to having his cock in my pussy.

"No, Lee calls it my cunt. Cunt, such a vulgar word, cunt. Cunt. My cunt is going to be fucked by his cock.”

She walked back to him, kneeled in front of him, pulled his boxers down, and exposed his cock. She took it in her hands and admired it, saying, “I can’t wait to feel your cock taking me. Lee, I want you to fuck my cunt in front of Ray.” Then she took it in her mouth, sucking it.

Lee looked at me with a grin, then focused on Holly and said, “I’d love to, Holly. It’s name is Ray, that’s your cuckold?” He then focused on me and said, “So Ray, I have your permission to fuck your wife? Not that it matters, since I have her’s, but it’ll be nicer if I have your permission too.” His hands were on Holly’s tits while he was saying that.

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

I couldn’t breathe while I was trying to think.

This was it. Did I give him permission to actually do it? He’s going to do it anyway. Holly and Lee are going to fuck in front of me, and I can’t stop it, no matter what I say. His cock is going to take control of Holly’s cunt.

I was able to gasp out a yes, then continued, “Yes, Lee, you have my permission.”

Shit, I did it. I want to scream out, No, don’t. Stop. Please stop. God, Ray,

He turned his attention back to Holly, and he picked her up and tossed her onto the bed, and he started on her tits some more, squeezing them, biting them, and twisting her nipples. I could see her pleasure as he continued her rough handling. His hands were all over her, into her pussy, her cunt, controlling it. What I was seeing was what Holly had pictured: rough sex and rough fucking.

I could barely watch it happen, but I couldn’t stop watching. She loved every second, even when he bit her enough to hurt. She came twice, and Lee would pause each time so she could savor the sensations, but would soon continue.

Finally, he put her on her back, and his cock entered her, and she screamed, “Finally, yes, screw me, cum in me. I want to feel you as you cum in me.”

At that, I came too. Cum was on my belly, on my legs, and on the floor too.

When I saw Lee tense and slam in as hard as he could, I knew he was coming inside her. He was finishing making me a cuckold.

She was sobbing, “Lee, that was what I wanted from the beginning.” Her voice lowered, but I could still hear, “This is why I convinced Ray to let me cuckold him.”

That was more powerful than I had any idea it could be. Was I enjoying it? No, but I can feel the changes in me as I’m sitting here watching Holly recover from her fucking. God, I’m a cuckold, and I want it again.

Did she say she convinced me to let her cuckold me? Really?

She helped him get dressed to leave, and after he left, Holly untied me, and we took a shower together. We ignored what had just happened for several days until the next Thursday, when we finally made love again.

As we were coming down afterward, recovering, Holly let me know what was coming, “Ray, tomorrow, Lee and I have a date, um, dinner, and then I’m going to his house and, ah, fuck. I want you to get me ready for him again.

I helped her bathe that evening, shaved her pussy, and dressed her. No panties but with a bra.

He came to the door to pick her up. She opened the door, kissed me, then open mouth, kissed him, and left holding his hand.

It was hell sitting in my chair, not watching TV. I sat there picturing Lee undressing Holly, picturing Holly with his cock in her mouth, and picturing Lee abusing her breasts. My erection was getting harder and harder, and with just a touch, I exploded in my pants.

She came back at three in the morning, looking like she spent the evening inside a laundromat dryer. Her hair was a mess, and her clothes were only partially on right. I could see her tits were bruised and there were bite marks on them 

I got her a shower and put her to bed. Alone. I couldn’t lay beside her knowing what she’d allowed Lee to do to her. I woke early, got dressed, and left for the rest of the day. I’d spent most of the day walking around River Park, just thinking.

I can’t believe what I’m doing, letting Holly do this. I watched it happen, and I didn’t object; I let her go on a date with Lee, knowing what they were going to do afterward. I hate it, but I can’t stop it either. I don’t want to stop it. Jesus Ray, who the hell are you? What the hell am I? I’m changing, and I can feel the changes as they happen.

I’m her cuckold. I actually came all over myself watching her get fucked. I came just imagining what they were doing too. I’m her cuckold, and I don’t want to stop her. I want her to continue. I want her to keep cuckolding me.

Over the next few years, she added and dropped lovers but always kept Lee. We still had good sex, lots of good sex.

“Tomorrow, um, I’m inviting Lee to spend the night, and he asked me,” Holly paused, then continued by saying, “He wants you to do more than give him permission; he wants you to actually give me to him. Um, he wants you to put his cock in me. When we’re ready to fuck, he wants you to take his cock and put it in me.

I knew I’d do it, and I did. He made me undress him and then undress Holly. When he was ready to put his cock in her cunt, he paused if I could actually do it. I could feel my tears the first time I did it.

Several weeks later when she told me to clean her up, I did that too. Step by step, she’d been changing me until I didn't recognize myself. I was learning to submit to Lee and all her lovers He’d cum in her and on her, and I got to clean her pussy, I tried to get everything out of her. She was on her back with her legs spread wide with cum leaking out. My tongue was dipping inside to get as much as I could when suddenly I realized what I was doing. The pain, humiliation, and despair overwhelmed me, and I started sobbing.

She took my head and forced it back to her pussy and said, “Come on, Ray, get me clean, so Lee can fuck me again. You don’t expect him to fuck me while I’m still messy, do you?"

I gradually quit sobbing and finished. That’s when I found out that Holly wasn’t finished humiliating me. She made sure I could hear her say, “Lee, I’m still thinking about it. I’m not ready to make a final decision, but maybe, maybe I will let you make me pregnant. Ray won't mind letting you take his place.”

I almost collapsed when she said that. I’d read enough to realize that being completely cuckolded was sometimes the end game—the ultimate cuckolding.

The pain was almost indescribable, and yet my cock was still hard. I was still getting my mind around the changes in me since Holly first cuckolded me. She wasn’t going to ask me. She was going to decide.

For a while afterward, she started making me wear a condom when we had sex. Then she no longer allowed me to use her pussy. She started using her hand to get me off and finally, she made me masturbate in front of her

Lee was still fucking her bareback. It was clear she’d decided to make me a complete cuckold.

Each time Holly escalated my humiliation, it hurt, but this was the ultimate humiliation. I wasn’t good enough to give her a child. I wasn’t important enough.

It was seven months later that Holly told me she and Lee were taking a three-day weekend to Mendocino to celebrate. The doctor had confirmed that she was pregnant.

I had changed so much from the first time Holly had cucked me. It was my ultimate cuckold pleasure that my wife was knocked up by her lover. I could feel my cock spasm as I came from the news.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments