Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim’s friend Carol was shocked at the revelation that she had taken a lover. They have been friends most of their lives and the Kim she knew was not a rule breaker. She studied hard in school, didn’t drink as a teenager, and didn’t put out. Even between marriages, she was not promiscuous; you didn’t get into her pants by buying her a few drinks and dancing with her.

“How did this happen? Is your marriage in trouble? I like John, and I like you two together. Tell me everything and don’t leave out anything.” She waved at the waitress for two more glasses of wine.

Kim waited thoughtfully until they were served. “Well, you know that John was becoming obsessed over my inability to have vaginal orgasms when we fuck.” Carol nodded in agreement. “I became concerned that something was wrong with me. My doctor was no help, so I turned to the internet, where I encountered a man named Master Greg.

“We chatted online many times and he shared his theory about it; that there needs to be a power difference in sexual relations. You know that John is the perfect gentleman. Greg’s theory made some sense to me, and he said he could help. We decided to exchange phone numbers to continue.

“The first time we actually talked directly, even his tone of voice was compelling. I found myself getting aroused and my pussy getting damp. He assured me that I could, and with his help, would have fabulous orgasms. We made a date to meet for lunch. When I told John about us he became upset and forbade me to meet Greg, but by then I was committed and went anyway.

“We ended up in my marriage bed, and my world was rocked. Let me tell you, size does matter. I’m not sure whether it’s length or girth, but he has both and knows how to use them.”

Carol looked like she was entranced, “Oh my god. Did you come for him? How many times has he fucked you now?”

“I came three times, the last one seemed to go on forever. I have lost count of how many times he has made me cum over the last few weeks, and it’s true; ‘once you go black…’. The problem is that John is not accepting the role of cuckold easily, while I love the role of hot wife and mistress and am not ready to give it up.”

I love John and I don’t want to break up our marriage. He is a wonderful husband in every way. But I intend to pursue this lifestyle further and I want his love and support. I especially want John’s loving touch after being with Greg.

She lifted her leg to show Carol her ankle. It sported a thin gold anklet with a small ace of spades charm attached. “Greg wants me to wear this, and I want to, but John will have a heart attack if I show it to him right now. And Greg wants to replace it with a tattoo.” Carol gasped.

“Jesus, that’s pretty permanent. Are you that sure about this?”

“It feels like a mark of independence, and I will wear it proudly even when Greg is no longer in my life. I have never done anything so outrageous in my life. This is my time, I think.” She admits the unvarnished truth, that she is no longer seeking to improve her marital sex life. She is hooked on Greg’s big black cock and the hot wife lifestyle.

“When I first began to chat online with Greg, he queried me about John’s personality and assertiveness. As we examined it further, we came to the conclusion that he would accept becoming a cuckold. It hasn’t worked out quite that way; he is resisting some aspects of the role I want for him. But I haven’t given up; I just have to move slowly because I don’t want to lose him. He is a very important part of my life.”

Carol asked, “What are you trying to do? What is so special about this Greg guy?”

“Well, his beautiful cock for one. I absolutely love holding it, playing with his foreskin, making that big head pop out, and then slipping my lips over it. I am learning to deep-throat him, and getting pretty close.  He has big, full balls that he loves to have sucked and licked.

IvoneFisher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvoneFisher

“Although John has a very nice cock, it doesn’t stimulate, I guess it’s my G spot, the way Greg’s does. But it’s more than that. When his muscular body is on top of me, I am in his control. Then there is the excitement of being on the arm of a sexy young black man. I want to be seen with Greg; for people to know that I’m his married white bitch. I want to see jealousy in the eyes of other women, and lust in men who hope they might have a chance with me.

“My orgasms are also qualitatively different. When John licks me to an orgasm, I get so sensitive that I have to push him away until I subside; when I cum with Greg’s cock thrusting in me, I want to pull him in, to absorb his whole body into mine and keep him tight. It’s a very different sensation, almost like a burst of love. At that moment, I can imagine him impregnating me.”

“Wow, you are turning me on to this guy that I haven’t even met. How big is his cock?”

“I don’t know, but it is beautiful and it drives me wild. He turns me every way but loose. Then, when I am beyond sated, I want to be with John, to have him hold me and maybe soothe my fucked-out pussy like only he can do. Greg does not like cunnilingus.

“So, what are you going to do?”

“I’ve decided to take John shopping and have him buy me some sexy things. We’ll buy things that he likes, but in the back of his mind, he’ll know that they are for Greg. Then I will wear them when I have Greg come to the house for a threesome and he has John undress me for him to fuck in our marriage bed. I have already gotten John to suck Greg’s cock.”

“Are you going to invite me too? I want to meet this bull of yours,” Carol was getting excited.

“That’s a great idea; maybe we can all go out dancing, and you can entertain my husband while Greg and I dance. It might be good for him to watch us grind in public on the dance floor. Maybe you will get fucked too.”

They carried on like this until well past their lunch break time. John was waiting for her when she got back to work.”You are going to lose your job if you keep showing up late and taking two hour lunches.” Kim tried to look contrite but she really wasn’t worried; her boss has made it clear that he wants to fuck her so she felt quite safe.

That night she pleaded soreness but promised to be available in the morning. She slept soundly next to her worried husband. She woke to his hard cock poking her thigh. She turned to him and they kissed deeply. “Good morning lover, are you ready to ravish me? I dreamed that we were having morning sex, just this way.” She laid on her back and opened her legs for him.

“Do you still have his cum in your pussy?” John asked.

“I don’t think so, I washed well last night. Why don’t you check?” She lifted her leg for him to duck under. He tentatively licked her labia, then went deeper, licking up and over her clit. “Ahh, that feels so lovely, John, you are the best. How does it taste?”

His response was too muffled to be intelligible, but he kept on licking. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through his hair while crossing her ankles behind his back. “Just like that darling, just like that.” After she had cum on his tongue, she pulled him up and guided him into her pussy.

She knew that before long Greg would want her to deny him penetration of her pussy. But not yet, she still enjoyed feeling his cock in her. In a short time, he came, pressing himself in as deeply as possible. They both went to work happy that morning.

At lunch, she told him, “The other day you said you wanted me to dress slutty for you. Let’s go shopping tonight and you can choose some outfits for me.” John nodded his head enthusiastically.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments