Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penetration

"Tied to the bed, he gets to watch."

45
23 Comments 23
9.6k Views 9.6k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Second entry in an experimental series of standalone episodes aimed at capturing a fleeting moment, an emotion, an act, and ultimately, exploring new horizons. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A big thank you and a tight hug to Kee for her great suggestions and for helping me sort out the confusing catastrophe this was."

Carefully, I knot the silken blindfold behind your head. Sitting on your lap, I sit upright to overlook my preparations: your hands cuffed to the bedposts, arms open wide, the delicate fabric covering your primary sensory organ, the broad shoulders over your muscular chest with just that cute yet not sylvan patch of stray body hair I sometimes play with, your legs apart with the ropes pulling on your ankles, keeping you spread-eagled, nearly unable to move.

I giggle as I remember you can't see how I obliviously bite my bottom lip and press my exposed dainty breasts together in the way you find so irresistible. The tilt of your head tells me you're trying to rely on your ears to comprehend the situation, proving the blindfold is placed as intended—not that there is much to see in the dim flickering of the candlelight anyway.

You didn't even notice the poorly concealed naked spectator standing in the shadowy corner of our marital bedroom when I dragged you in here. Partly, but not chiefly, because you wouldn't expect to find anyone standing there, I’d wager, but mostly because all it took was a sugary sweet batting of my eyelashes and your undivided attention was directed to me.

You're so easy.

Is this how she seduced you too? Just couldn't keep your hands off her, could you? To think you tried to act like nothing and almost got away with it... Little did you know I noticed the subtle changes in your demeanor, the ever so brief moments of hesitation, how you practically pierced back into my eyes, switching between them a little more erratically as if trying to read if I know.

Silly you.

I purr as I feel your half-erection poke against the crotch of my knickers through your boxers and barely resist the urge of just welcoming it in my dripping wet cunt right away. Instead, I get off you, make sure I capture the expression of disappointment on your face before I step to the dresser.

As I've already carefully prepared the Veuve Clicquot, I only need to fill the two Champagne flutes with the chilled sparkling gold. I once again snicker at how you are carefully listening to the sound of the Extra Brut filling the glass. You are still clueless about what’s awaiting you, and with the veil obstructing your view, all you can detect is me humming a merry tune while you are bereft of any visual inputs and unable to notice the little changes in my behavior

It's exactly these subtle differences in yours that made me suspicious. It would have passed unnoticed had it only been for a day or two. I would have brushed it off as momentary distress caused by work or whatever but seeing how you still desperately try too hard to hide something from me is just pathetic, hun—just as pathetic as your attempt at seeking validation from another woman. Is my unconditional devotion to our marriage not good enough anymore? And why hide it if all I ask is honesty? You could have just asked.

Back to the bed, I hold one glass in my hand while gently caressing your midriff with the other with the gentlest scratching of my nails. I land a trail of soft kisses leading from your chest to your belly button, letting my tongue poke your skin with every peck. Cautiously, I let a bit of the sparkling wine dribble into this tiny receptacle on your stomach.

Your body tenses up as you feel the first contact with the cool liquid. I give it my best lady-like slurp and crawl up to kiss you and let the fermented grape juice fall into your mouth.

I smirk inwardly at your surprise—but just as much at the little scheme I have laid out as revenge.

Lucky for you, I'm not very jealous, really. I knew it would happen—a self-fulfilling prophecy. What does sting, however, is your dishonesty; you actually thinking you can keep this from me although I've made crystal clear I would never be mad at you for being honest. Are you really so much of a coward or just too proud to admit that I was right about her? Or maybe too ashamed? Whichever it is, it's downright deplorable, babe.

Hence why I invited our guest.

To make a show of it.

To tease you.

To punish you.

To degrade you.

To make you enjoy the regret.

You can't see my crooked, smug smile as I reach out to him, you still unaware of his presence. Only as our glasses clink, you nudge your head again, searching for the meaning of this unforeseen, yet distinct noise.

A gasp leaves your gaping mouth as you hear the characteristic sound of lips breaking a kiss—your uncertainty rising, your ears pricked up to detect even single phonons in the thickening æther of our bedroom. The next contact of my lips with his is deliberately louder.

The renewed vocal emanation, growing in despair over your inability to see me—or him, or us, or just me playing with your senses?—makes me snicker again. By now, you must feel how the anxiety is creeping up your belly, making your heart pump the first surges of adrenaline through your entire body, stiffening that pole in your boxers further.

I crawl back onto the bed, straddling you, leaning over you so our lips can meet again softly. I let my fingertips run over your face just at the seam of the blindfold, taunting you with just the occasional glimpse of light, yet not granting your retinas their fuel they’ve never craved more.

His fingers travel down my spine while I press my breasts against your upper body. I purr and shiver from his touch, and you try vainly to yank your arms out of the shackles; you know too well the touch needed to cause this reaction in my body. With your suspicions near-confirmed, your insecure moans turn into aggressive groans that I too easily appease with my playful coos and by rubbing my crotch against the steel-hard erection begging to be freed.

Yet your relief is only temporary as, from behind, foreign fingers circle the damp patch on my panties, brushing your balls, causing me to squirm and hum lasciviously into the next peck I plant on your lips. Your rising anger tells a different story than your aroused cock.

I giggle at your defenselessness as I slide the blindfold off your eyes. They first lock with mine, scanning them for answers, but solely finding mischievous amusement over your distress. Only after a few seconds, your focus shifts to none other than your step-brother who, standing right next to the bed, naked, greets you with one raised eyebrow and a dirty leer.

In your rage, you try to free yourself of your restraints, only barely able to arch your back. I push you down with all my weight on one hand. I shake my head slowly, punishing you with a look that could kill. You understand and I see tears of despair shoot in the reddened orbs looking back at me as conflicting emotions crash down on you over the realization that you were never really able to hide your extramarital indiscretion from me.

You submit to me as I crawl off your body, to the end of the bed and release your prized cock from the confinement of the waistband. Presenting my heart-shaped tushy to your closest childhood companion, I bite my bottom lip, eyes transfixed to yours. You move your gaze behind me in fear. Before I realize what you’re looking at, I feel your step-brother's nose dig into my labia, parting them for the velvety touch of his divine tongue.

Still stroking you, I keep my pupils locked with yours, forcing you to observe the contortions of forbidden indulgence being etched onto my face. My soft pout forming a soft fleshy ring around your thickness, however, lets you temporarily forget your wife’s cruel payback.

Overwhelmed by the sensation, you throw your head back, regaling in the pleasure of the hums vibrating on your hardened shaft as my lips engulf it and I ever so slowly slide the length up and down—just the way that brings you to the edge so quickly.

I can tell you feel the vibrations intensifying by the growing frustration in your moans as your rival of old days plays with my clit. I let go of your cock just before I know you'd shoot your load and ruin my plans you have yet no idea about. As he stops his oral administrations as well, I purr in unmet needs and wiggle my bottom for him while still looking at you, observing your reaction.

Pleased by seeing the mix of despair and begging that has pushed away the fury in your expression, I pull the waistband of your boxers and let it snap against your belly. Your growing frustration motivates me to place a soft kiss on your balls through the thin undergarment.

Grinning at you, I sit between your legs, spreading mine so you can see the mess your step-brother has made of my underwear and how my engorged lips hug the flimsy excuse for a crotch, yearning for his touch. He moves behind me and places his hands on my belly, pulling me close to him. I throw my head back and tilt it so our lips meet again, this time to your full display. Eyes closed, I hear the ropes on your feet and the chains on the manacles strain over the bed frame as you once more struggle to free yourself. The same nefarious smile flashes over my face again.

Your thrashing grows more intense as you see your big brother's hands sully my belly with their touch and move to my breasts. How many times have I—much to your displeasure—overtly fantasized about his large, calloused paws and how they would profane the most sacred places on your wifey’s body, squeeze those small, milky pale breasts, pinch my nipples to the point where tears would form in the corner of my eyes, making me beg for him to stop.

One firm yank and far fly the ruined panties—the laced ones you got me for our anniversary.

Now you're watching your faithful wife surrender to her deepest fantasies right before your eyes, giving herself to the incarnation of her wet dreams, her secret crush—your most dangerous rival she once promised to keep her away from. Just as easily—and unhesitantly—broken as your oath you so simply cast aside. Did you really forget to consider that precisely this might catalyze what you’ve successfully prevented from happening all this time—your brother taking what you love, cherish and seek to protect from him most... like so many times before?

My body shudders and I moan into our renewed glossal duel as his index brushes my clit. I only manage to partly open my eyes to watch the stew of growing misery and fuming anger brewing in yours as his fingers approach the source of the expanding stain on our marital bed. Your gaze is frantically switching between my face and my snatch, desperate for something to hold on to, begging me to stop while your manhood grows to a size I have never observed, telling a contradicting story. You have no idea how much gratification I derive from seeing you struggle.

You watch his fingers first gently probe the entrance to my most intimate place before plunging into my wanton cave. I welcome the intrusion with a moan that speaks volumes of suppressed desire. Unsurprisingly, you comment my vocal emanations with your own, although it is evident that your resolve is melting and you too are falling victim to your dirtiest fantasy: to see your wife losing herself, turning to useless putty melting from the tantalization of a competing mate.

Despite his soft touch, the coarseness of his hands makes me shiver every time his fingertips coat my erect button with another layer of my copiously flowing secretions. He digs deep into me, letting me savor every dive of his digits as you observe with the fascination of a mouse hypnotized by the snake's dance how his repeated invasion of my temple slowly pushes me towards my climax.

To my greatest torturous chagrin, however, he retreats his fingers from my kitten, making me squirm in futile protest. He licks his juice-covered extremities while captivating your anxious stare, content arrogance written all over his face. He makes a show of inhaling the rich scent of my lust, half-closing his eyes still locked on yours.

He adjusts his position so he can lay down next to you, his feet by your head, knees bent, enormous erection pointing to the ceiling. You recognize the position. Although you try with all your might to keep a straight face, your fading complexion gives away your excited terror as your own cock stretches itself to its limits in an attempt to compete with your stepbrother's.

You watch as I straddle him, facing you, body leaning back, legs spread as far as the position allows, his fingers reaching around me to part my labia. Much like a salivating black hole, my pussy yearns to be fed while all you get to do is observe how his superior member slowly separates my nether lips further, pokes against my hole and slowly slithers in, filling me, stretching me, splitting me in two.

I let out a gasp with my head thrown back as his first thrust slides in deeper, deliberately slowly, filling me to unprecedented depths, scratching an itch I didn't even know I had. Once his balls hinder further intrusion, mercifully, he allows me to get used to the sheer mind-bending infiltration. Is it this sense of fulfillment that you felt too when you desecrated her cunt?

As my gaze falls upon your incredulous expression, I can't help a self-satisfied smile that soon gives way to my irises rolling backwards in ecstasy as I feel your step-brother move inside me. Even when my release shudders through my entire body, you keep staring closely at how your wife's swollen flesh hugs his manhood and her pussy salivates over his shaft. Just look at it closely and drink it in, brand it into your memory, Sweetness.

Reluctantly, I climb off his throbbing cock but I have to remember my carefully laid-out payback scheme aimed at not only abasing you but, most importantly, emphasizing how trust between us is essential.

I kneel down between your legs, lean forward, hook my fingers into the waistband of your boxers seeping with fresh surges of your pre-cum and free that iron pole of yours that's been struggling against its restraints just as much as you did just minutes before. I place the elastic band firmly under your jewels, carefully making it squeeze them just that delightful bit.

You gasp as I cup them when I stick out my tongue to lap the freely-flowing lubricant, catching it, spreading it all over your glans before I swallow your entire length, displaying my skills in pleasing you, in letting you screw my lewd little throat while he kneels behind me again, pressing his face against my buttocks like before.

From your perspective, we're just repeating the previous tease. What you don't know, nonetheless, is how his tongue ventures into forbidden territory. Poor you, having no idea just how far I'm willing to go today to make you regret your faux-pas.

I giggle, still face-fucked by you, as I hear the characteristic crack of the plastic bottle lid. The trickle of the viscous oil down my crack tickles me. The moment I feel your brother's lubed finger tracing my cleft up and down, nearly hooking into my anus every time it runs over it, I throw you an examining glance, studying how you start to realize how much further I am planning to demean you than just simple cuckoldry. I hum as I feel his finger circle the taboo entrance, zeroing in on it with every turn. Finally, I nearly cave as I feel his finger gently force into the place I have not yet been able to besmirch.

Oh, that pricelessly dumbstruck expression on your face... You know too well the few times I gave in to your begging, you got too excited and caused more damage than good with your boyish impatience, never managing to push past the narrow ring, you adorably flawed husband of mine.

zoe_hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zoe_hot

Pumping your shaft, I let it slide out of my pouted lips, making the string of saliva snap and leaving it to dry on your unfaithful member as I feel the delectable pressure of his finger stretch my sphincter. I gasp with a shaky voice as a second digit joins the intrusion.

My body collapses, ass still pointing upward as his fingers inch deeper into my rectum and I feel an index flicking my prominently erect button. I clench my fists into the bedsheets and scream into them as my orgasm shudders through my body. My voice following my climax, a rivulet of warm liquid dribbles down my thighs. How do you feel, knowing you never managed to get me this wet?

Cheeks flushed as the waves abate, I wink at you and lick my lips. You've never seen me so deep in lust, have you? Your slutty wife reveling in the anticipation of getting her most intimate place ravaged by another man while all you get to do is watch.

Your step-brother gets off the bed and opens the nightstand drawer—the one on your side of the bed. Your horrified gaze follows him as he produces a polished metal object you unmistakably recognize as a jewel-ornate butt plug you can’t remember ever owning.

On all fours, I turn around, sticking my luscious derrière up, presenting it to you so you can witness how your step-brother stretches my ass to get me used to his girth. He applies the slippery fluid to the shiny steel and proceeds to gently push it against my star.

You have the perfect view of how, between the curves of my buttocks, the concentric ripples of my backdoor give way to the intrusion, how the alloy penetrates me slowly. My purrs and delighted giggles sting in your heart as the resistance of my tightness increases with the widening diameter of the stainless iron. One more little push and, with a pressure somewhat catching me off-guard, my anus swallows the bulky toy, leaving just the fake rupee visible.

As he kneels in front of me, without hesitation, I accept his offering of his dick between my lips and hungrily devour it. He reaches for the red crystal and applies gentle pressure on it, letting it fire so many nerves I wasn't aware I had, setting ablaze a firework of sensations in my loins—a deep-seated need even you have never awakened in me, a need to get filled and stretched by his superior size while you get to closely observe him turning your wife into his anal whore.

Serves you right, doesn't it? Does it torment you to watch from the first row how your wife is being prepared to get used by your step-brother—to see your prized sweetheart get fucked by your greatest rival? Probably feels just as bad as I felt when I found out how you betrayed me, thought it better than just being honest with me and seriously believed you'd be able to keep your dirty little secret.

As he asks me if I'm ready, I first lewdly 'uh-huh' on his cock and then, with a loud plop, release it from my hungry mouth and salaciously say the other three words you've wanted to hear for so long but were always denied.

You buck your body in your ultimate try at freeing yourself forcefully, yet you still are too weak to tear the ropes or break the chains. I disport myself over your face that is distorted from the intensity of the conflicting emotions that fight for dominance. Tears swell in your eyes, yet the freely-flowing pre-cum testifies of your enjoyment while the rage and guilt you feel over your cheating mixed with the glee of sexual greed turn you into a whining, writhing mess.

Eyes still glued to my faux gem-decorated bottom—I can see how you stare at it as I look between my legs—you observe how your step-brother takes his time to make the extrusion of the plug from my ass as comfortable for me and uncomfortable for you as possible. A squeal accompanies the moment it pops out of my unaccustomed hole and leaves me with an aching void where it filled me just moments before. If only you knew how much I crave having my delicate walls stretched by your step-brother right now.

The lubrication container cracks open one more time. He assures that he’s making a ceremonious point of getting his sturdy hardness ready for my virgin unused hole, carefully applying several layers of the clear, unscented oil to it, all the while his eyes throw an unmistakable message of triumph into yours—his final victory in your life-long rivalry for your masculinity marked by the moment he takes the one person you thought unreachable for him, you thought would never leave your side. But your heart knows I won’t, doesn’t it, silly?

You watch as he lingers over my upward-pointing ass, aiming his inflated helmet at my rear entrance and slowly letting the tip sink into my forbidden depths. I feel my sphincter oppose but still giving way as the purple mushroom slides past it. He stays there, allowing me to adjust and set the pace.

Slowly, I move back and forth just a little bit, allowing him to, little by little, stretch my tiny hole wider with every laggard thrust of my hips and you to see how his throbbing cock debases the most sacred-kept of my places bit by bit. My moans are garbled with pleasurable pain coming from inside me as his solidness pokes spots I never knew could evoke such searing fireworks within me.

I know you hear how your step-brother’s gentle intrusion of my rectum elicits moans testifying of me blossoming in unprecedented relish. My whining once treasured by your ears—my testimony of surrender to the sheer ardor—now stings straight into your heart, twists the knife, rubs salt into the wounds you have but brought upon yourself.

I can feel your gaze transfixed to your beloved brother’s member sliding in and out of your slut wife’s shitter with deliberate slowness to make you savor every shove into my bowels. My vocal profanities—usually reserved for you—fall on your ears like a screeching blackboard.

Chuckling smugly, he withdraws from my barely adjusted hole. Before I can revolt, he turns me around and points at you. I only notice now how you fight the urge to burst and admit your defeat. I recognize remorse written all over your flushed face that’s disfigured from the grief and yet, your chromed erection betrays you just as much as the pool of colorless gloop slowly diffusing into the sheets, fed by the constant flow from your bloated tip.

To complete your humiliation, he lies on his back, on the end of the bed opposite you. Your eyes follow mine as I squat over him and sit down on his hips. With my hand, I press his cock against my snatch, letting the head part my petals. I gyrate my hips against it. Every time he brushes my clit, I have to remind myself not to lose control in the sensation—not just yet.

I reach behind me, shift my weight to my hands and place my feet on his thighs so I can raise my butt in order to make sure to let you fully appreciate how he guides his cock into my ass once more, invading this deeply cherished place of yours. To my great near-pain-free surprise, my buttocks soon meet his hips.

His whole length swallowed in my hungry hole, what I feel can only be described as a deeper sensation of fullness. Barely letting me adjust to it, his fingers roam between my puffed-up inner pussy lips, seeking for the erect pearl that begs to be played with.

His first touch, albeit light, triggers my meticulously built-up release. My body jerks uncontrollably on his dick so firmly embedded in my backdoor every time his touch flicks my wanton clit until I can’t hold it anymore and I shamelessly explode in a spray of clear liquid showering you. Spasm by spasm, my orgasm baptizes your whole body all the way up to your face that has changed from almost crying to unexpected shock.

How do you like my new trick? Nifty, huh? Is it degrading to see your wife squirting for the first time? From someone else’s touch at that?

I see how you’re incapable of deciding what to look at: my wrenched face, the cock so deeply gobbled up by my ass that only the balls are visible, the fingers that part my pussy lips...

As I barely move off your step-brother, I’m a trembling, panting mess, my hair everywhere, sticking to beads of sweat on my skin. Slowly and barely able to, I crawl on top of you and position my self-inundating pussy on your dripping cock. I slide along the shaft, teasing you, grinding the tears off your face as your mouth falls agape from finally being granted the touch you’ve been starving for.

I keep watching how your agony turns into prurience as I allow your tip to probe my wanton cave. Your eyes flicker in fervor as my pussy every so leisurely engulfs your shaft in all its length, filling me in places you’ve never reached before. Who would have known the ignominy of your step-brother defiling your venerated spouse would spark emotions—desires!—neither of us would have expected locked up deep in your subconscious?

A content smile creeps upon my lips as I slowly grind my hips on your inflamed cock. Tickling your chest with my hair, I lay down on your upper body and cup your face with my hand. With my softest pout, I kiss you deeply, feeling your lips press against mine and our tongues seeking each other for the gentlest of caresses. Parting, I catch your gaze while hovering just inches above you.

My eyes widen as I feel another intruder gently knock against my unoccupied backdoor. I lean into another kiss, moaning into your mouth as your brother’s helmet slides past my now willing ring. As we part again, I see your eyes widen at the realization that your step-brother is invading my ass while you are ingested by my cunt. Between my gasps, I whisper soothing sweet words of love to you while my untrained hole is sending shivers up my spine from the simultaneous intrusion.

My moans turn into cries from having my own greatest fantasy fulfilled. The sensation of two virile men embedded deep in my aching holes, firing so many synapses in a symphony of euphoric rapture... The invasion of my body used by two studs for their pleasure, both ends filled with the most delicious of meat, my sacred temples assaulted by two overwhelming forces, my sweet spots giving way to the forceful breach of a pair of snakes probing my depths, making me lose myself in the lulling darkness of sexual nirvana.

A genuine sense of happiness floods my heart as you return my vows of eternal love. We make out passionately and sensually as he begins to slowly thrust in and out of me while you are lying still, enjoying the contractions of my pussy and my breasts pressed against your chest. I’m yours and you know it. Even in this fleeting moment of infidelity, I notice the flash of insight in your eyes.

Suddenly, from the darkest parts of my soul, a tidal wave of devastating magnitude arises and hits me without warning, drowning my body and mind with a drug-like overdose of dopamine. My body collapses on yours, my fists involuntarily clench the bedsheets, my nails tear them apart and my voice screams bloody murder from the sheer intensity of the orgasm that hits me. For the eternity of a split second, my surroundings blank out, leaving me naked and exposed to the thrill of a pure climax brought by the double penetration of both your manhoods galvanized at my touch.

My body completely limp, I barely feel him slide out of my ass. All I feel when I come to again, gasping for air, is your heartbeat through your chest, then your breath against my forehead and finally, as I lift my face to look up to you, your nose lovingly giving its best at stroking my cheek from that awkward angle and clearing it of disheveled strands of hair.

Unhappy with the feeling of emptiness in my body, I throw you a crooked smile before bracing myself for the final act. I read in your questioning look that after all this humiliation, you would appreciate a little treat. Silly you, of course, you’ll get your helping of my ass now that it is properly dilated.

I turn around and sit on your lap. As I lean backwards and rest my back on your chest, your cock, still fully rigid, naturally finds its way between my pussy lips, parting them, sliding against their velvety touch, seeking for the source of the slippery nectar.

As I turn my head to kiss you, my hand naturally reaches down to hold your cock and press it against my clit. My vocal approval spurs you on to push your head against my crotch harder. In reaction, I lift my hips more until your member aligns with my rear entrance. Not hesitating anymore, I impale myself on you, my body welcoming the renewed visitor with another shiver. I hiss as I allow you to enter into my ass to the hilt.

I know you are ready to shoot and since I’ve had my fun, now I’m ready to collect my prize from both of my excellent lovers. Your step-brother gets the hint and jerks his cock in front of us while I bounce on your cock, legs spread for him to see my juices running from my empty entrance down to my ass where they soak your balls.

Just as I know from years of riding you that I’ll be sending you over the edge, I pull him in. The moment he enters me, all it takes from the two of you are few unsynchronized thrusts until both of you explode deep within me, inseminating my orifices with abundant spunk, fulfilling the purpose of your mutual insertion and letting me experience the deepest sensation of your combined orgasms.

He is the first to give in to his serotonin withdrawal and fall onto both of us. As he tumbles off me, he lands on his back and begins to snore once he hits the mattress. Soon, he turns to his side, leaving us enough room to freely move on our restored marital bed. I carefully hop off you, turn around and smile, exhaustion written all over my face. The pool of cum that has dribbled from my ass to your belly makes me smile when I look at it.

Your face is a mess, a beautiful, happy mess beaming back at me through fatigue-ridden eyes. Not fully satisfied, yet to my delight, in this pair of adoring windows to your beautiful soul, I recognize the still faintly flickering flame of zest, valiantly contending against being quenched. I unlock the handcuffs and help you out of them. Together, we untie your feet as well.

Once you are freed, I lie on my back and spread my legs, leaving my freshly creamed pussy to your full display. You understand what I’m getting at and, without hesitating, sink your face into my crotch. I am aware that you are spent and fighting your sleep but the love you put into licking your step-brother’s sauce out of my gash makes me willingly forgive your adultery.

Before long, your expert tongue has glazed my nether lips with the white goo and my weak body shudders with the last orgasm it can muster. While not the strongest, given my state, I manage to offer you a single spray of my materialized climax that hits your unsuspecting face by surprise. I can read the anticipation for future exploration of my squirting prowess in your intrigued expression.

Mustering your last forces, you drag yourself up to me. As our lips crash, I greedily accept his spunk and try to catch all of it. You moan into my mouth, pressed against yours, transferring his cum back and forth. Ardently, yet tired, our tongues dance, battling for the lion’s share of the sticky white gloop, marking and celebrating the ultimate act of surrender to your beloved wife's dirty little cuckold fantasy.

With your brother still lying next to us, we cuddle up, your head resting on my chest you cherish so much as you, too, drift off to your well-earned slumber. All I manage is a peck on your forehead before tiredness drags me into the other world with a blissfully happy smile on my lips.

Published 
Written by el_henke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments