Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Triangle's Edge - Part 8

"My boyfriend cheated on me with my ex-girlfriend, so now I'm going to suck his best friend's cock in front of him."

212
43 Comments 43
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the eight installment of the story; I recommend you read the previous installments before continuing. If you're curious about the deeper backstory of this couple's situation, I recommend starting with my series 'Love Or Lust' to fully grasp the context. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for beta reading, Keith!"

As Mike and I entered the bedroom hand in hand, he came to a halt when he saw his best friend lying naked on the bed, biting down on a ball gag, and handcuffed at the bedpost. My boyfriend's cock was only partially erect, but this indicated that despite his reservations, he was still excited about the situation. I knew that it was David's fantasy to share me with another man, though in his fantasy, he would be in charge, but now the roles had been reversed.

"What... what is this?" Mike stuttered, his gaze darting between me and my boyfriend.

"David's exploring the submissive side tonight," I explained calmly.

Mike's brow furrowed in skepticism as he studied David, who was visibly flushed and avoiding eye contact. He was probably annoyed to learn that I had fantasized about Mike.

Despite my physical attraction to Mike, my love for David was steadfast. I would never have followed through on those impulses if David hadn't thrown a wrench in the works by involving my ex-girlfriend. Part of me wished for retribution, for David to taste a fraction of my pain. But more than that, I wanted to push the boundaries of our relationship and see how much it could withstand. It was an act tinged with masochism and sadism, and, let's face it, a little selfishness as well.

"Are you sure he's okay with this?" Mike asked. Knowing David since childhood, Mike was fully aware of his usual dominant stance with women.

I reassured Mike, "Yes, he is fully on board with this."

David shot me a glare, his eyes narrowed and burning with silent fury.

"He doesn't seem too happy about it," Mike observed.

I nodded, acknowledging David's reaction. "It's a new experience for us, so he might be feeling a bit overwhelmed," I explained, hoping to ease Mike's worries.

David's anger seemed to intensify as he clenched his fists, struggling to control his emotions. Mike's hand slowly slipped away from mine, his body subtly leaning back, creating a distance between us. He glanced nervously at David, unsure of how to proceed.

"Mike," I called out, stepping in front of him. I gently pressed my palms against his cheeks, guiding his gaze to mine. "I want you. You want me, and David wants to watch."

I looked over my shoulder and glared at David, silently conveying that if he messed this up for me, I would never forgive him for cheating on me with Sara.

"Don't you, darling?" My words dripped with saccharine sweetness.

David understood the silent message and nodded.

"I... I don't know if I can do this," Mike stammered.

"It's okay, Mike," I said, looking him in the eyes. "We can take it slowly."

My hands moved from his cheeks to his chest, my fingers tracing light circles over his heart.

"We'll only go as far as you're comfortable," I said as my right hand slid down to rest on his almost flaccid cock.

He looked down at me, his breathing heavy and uneven. I smiled and began to stroke his swelling shaft, feeling it become harder under my touch.

"Just relax and let me take care of you," I whispered as I unzipped his pants.

My fingers hooked around the waistband of Mike's jeans, ready to pull them down, but Mike grabbed my hands and held them firmly in place.

"Are you good with this, bro?" Mike inquired, looking at David.

I turned to David, waiting for his response, but he didn't react, keeping his gaze fixed on me.

"Darling, Mike asked you a question."

He held my gaze as he reluctantly nodded in agreement.

"Good boy," I said, and his cock jumped in response.

To see me get railed by another man turned David on; I knew that from our roleplaying. In his dirty talk, he frequently mentioned how he'd enjoy watching a huge dick stretch me out. Even though he was a little hesitant, his erect shaft demonstrated his subconscious desire to fulfill this long-held fantasy.

But it wasn't as simple as I made it out to be, and I had my reservations. David's cock had been my only one since we first started dating, and now he'd get to see me fuck his best friend. Things could get even more complicated, but since everything was already on the line with David's betrayal, I decided to go ahead with it. I knew that this decision would either bring us closer together or completely tear us apart.

Mike let go of my hands, and I resumed pulling his jeans and boxers down. My fingers trembled as I exposed his thick monster cock, which made me weak at the knees. Despite my certainty that he couldn't possibly fit inside of me, I couldn't help but feel compelled to try. My juices flowed uncontrollably just thinking about him stretching me open and filling every inch of me.

I got down on my knees and looked up at Mike, feeling both small and extremely turned on. His cock stood proudly in front of me, glistening with the first signs of arousal. I licked my lips subconsciously as I reached out with my fingertips to trace its length, longing to taste his delectable nectar. My thirst grew stronger with each caress, and I was eager to wrap my lips around him and satisfy both of our cravings.

Despite Mike's reputation for being a ladies' man, I was confident in his commitment to safe sex. Mike, according to David, went through condoms like they were going out of style, with his biggest fear being an unintended pregnancy. David was completely unaware of my secret fantasies about Mike at the time of this conversation. When I casually inquired about unprotected sex, he assumed my concern was for our mutual friend. Mike, aside from the two girlfriends with whom he'd been briefly serious, was regularly tested. I had faith that Mike would never jeopardize David's safety and would be forthright if he ever posed a threat, so I had no hesitation about having bareback sex with him.

As Mike's intense gaze bore into mine, captivated by the sight of me kneeling at his feet, I gripped his thick shaft, failing to encircle his girth with my hand. His eyes blazed with lust as he watched me stroke his intimidating length with a devilish grin on my face.

Rysalochkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rysalochkaa

My plump lips parted, inviting him in. The tip brushed against my lips, teasing me with its velvety softness, and I sluggishly licked it, savoring the salty essence of his arousal. I took him deeper into my mouth, feeling him throb against my lips, which were tightly wrapped around him as I ran my tongue down his shaft. The weight of him pressed against my tongue, filling my mouth with a delicious musky flavor.

Mike let out a deep, guttural moan as I sucked on the engorged head of his cock. As my tongue swirled and teased every inch of sensitive skin, his body arched towards me, desperate for more. His uneven breaths echoed around us, a clear sign of how much he wanted me in that moment.

I moved my head back and forth as I stroked him with one hand, creating a delicious friction that made him moan even louder. As I picked up the pace, I could feel the flow of his desire intensify, my mouth and hand working in perfect sync. The taste of him was intoxicating, and I sucked hard to get more of his essence.

Mike's hands wrapped in my hair as he pulled me towards him, urging me to pick up the pace. I, on the other hand, had other plans. My goal was to give my boyfriend enough time to process the fact that his best friend's massive black cock was now nestled between my lips.

As I continued to pleasure Mike, ragged breathing echoed from behind me, and I knew my boyfriend was getting excited as he watched me give head to another man. I was putting on a show for both of them, reveling in the power and control I had over their pleasure. I slowly pulled back, making sure my saliva heavily dripped down his length before engulfing him again.

"Fucking hell!" Mike exclaimed, his hips thrusting forward uncontrollably.

When the tip hit the back of my throat, I tried to fight back a gag reflex, relaxing my throat muscles and taking deep breaths through my nose. The deeper he got, the more his cock seemed to swell, and I opened my mouth wider, stretching my jaw to accommodate his massive size. It became difficult for me to breathe as he filled my mouth completely.

His cock throbbed in my throat, and I lost control, gagging violently as tears streamed down my face. Mike tried to pull out, but I grabbed his toned cheeks, urging him to stay inside me. I wanted to push my limits, but most of all, I wanted my fiancé to see me swallow every inch of him, wishing it was him who was experiencing this pleasure.

My moans of pleasure mixed with the sounds of my gagging as he began to move with a relentless rhythm, thrusting deeper into my throat, and each time I would take him in fully. I wondered how my boyfriend felt watching me act like such a cock-starving slut.

Mike's grip on my hair tightened as he gave in to my desires, thrusting deeper into my throat. It became impossible to swallow the saliva that dripped down my chin and onto my breasts. Mike's grunts filled the room, and despite the tears that made my vision blurry, I did my best to look him in the eyes, letting him know that I was fully committed to pleasing him. He stared at me in awe as his gigantic cock grew even harder, pulsating with every thrust. I could tell he was about to lose control.

"Baby," Mike groaned. "You feel so good…"

His hips moved uncontrollably, begging for release as his eyes closed in total surrender to the intense pleasure that made his body tremble.

I devoured his thick, throbbing cock with my hungry mouth. His pull on my hair became painful, but I welcomed the slight discomfort and focused on giving him the utmost pleasure as I moved my head back and forth.

Each time, I sucked him with more force, eliciting husky moans from deep within his chest. His breathing became erratic as he begged for more, and I happily obliged with tighter suction and faster movements. With a guttural cry, he finally reached his climax, filling my mouth with his load. It exploded with a burst of warmth, and I gulped every drop, savoring the taste of his salty stickiness.

A satisfied smile played on Mike's lips as he caught his breath, and I pulled away, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. I grinned at him, making sure I had his full attention before removing my camisole and tossing it aside. His eyes darkened as he took in the sight of my naked body. Despite the fact that his cock was now soft and spent, I could tell he was still hungry for more.

As I stood up from the floor, I noticed a wet spot on the floor, which made me chuckle because I knew my boyfriend could clearly see how wet I was for Mike. I took Mike's hand in mine, then turned to meet my boyfriend's intense gaze, my lips parting as saw his engorged member standing at attention.

My fiancé watched me with hungry eyes as I slowly traced a finger down Mike's chest, feeling the ridges of muscle beneath my touch. To further tease him, I let my hand travel lower until it rested on Mike's shaft, which was getting harder by the second.

Without breaking eye contact with my boyfriend, I began to stroke Mike's length firmly and purposefully. My arousal grew as I felt his hot flesh grow stiff again beneath my fingertips. The sight of two powerful men filled with such need for me sent a thrill through my body, and I wanted to explore this newfound power further. 

"Let's join David on the bed," I whispered.

Mike nodded, and together we made our way towards the bed, ready to fuck in front of my fiancé.

If you enjoyed the story, please like and favorite it. Follow me to stay up to date on the release of the audio version!

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments