Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shortly after the spring break, the work I did for Karl changed back into the sort of events I had started originally. It seemed that the burlesque events and the wife-swapping parties were a winter filler, in more ways than one. The calendar soon got busy, and my waitresses and I were as active as ever. I still used the van for street food at lunchtime.

Generally, the work was split into four types of parties, each with their differences. The simplest and most common was the bridegroom party. They were mostly tame and the stripper element happened right at the end. We focussed at these parties on providing good food and our uniforms were tame as well, unless asked for. They didn't turn me on often.

We also did a similar product but with male strippers. The women at these events were more demanding, and knew exactly what they wanted. The strippers were a lot hotter, and a lot more interaction took place. We often had more revealing clothes, and there were normally lesbians there, who loved touching us up. They were a lot of fun and very horny.

The cosplay events were the best, they worked mostly like the burlesque evenings. There were more guys than girls at these events and they generally followed the same script. In the beginning, everyone chose a costume to wear from the racks of them, that Karl provided. Once in costume, the first half of the event involved friends checking each other's costumes out and generally smiling a lot.

We were able to feed them quite easily. However, as the alcohol intake went up, they got hungry, so we had to work pretty hard. There came a tipping point, where once their hunger was sated, they started to notice that the waitresses giving them their food, were not wearing a lot. With the booze inside, they started to want a lot more than food.

It seemed odd, but generally, the guys held themselves back, and it was the women in the crowd who started to explore the waitress's boundaries. Whatever the women got away with, the men followed. It was rather fortunate for the customers, that the allowable limits that my girls and I were prepared to accept, were much further than were generally explored.

Not that we minded, we were very happy to be fondled, mostly because the strippers arrived, before the level of groping got out of hand. It was more than enough to make my nipples painfully erect and my juices flow copiously. Access to my body was not normally restricted, so any effort on my part to limit a hand from straying, seemed pretty odd.

With the help of our new costume designer, the coverage of the 'uniform' was a lot more explicit than the ones that Karl had originally supplied. We also introduced the concept of using nipple clamps to keep a bra in place. The strippers though, were generally the end of the torture our bodies were subjected to.

The crowd wandered off to watch them, leaving us able to clear up without a problem. Once everything was in the van, we would wander through the crowd one last time to collect any missing crockery or cutlery. The groping in that last pass through the crowd was borderline out of hand, which is why it was the best. Save the best to last I always say.

The last type of party was a little more worrying because there were generally, no limits made to the customers. Here smaller parties of guys were entertained by hookers, not strippers. This was generally in someone's house. However, the guys understood the difference between us and the hookers, so kept their hands reasonably under control. But only just.

I was enjoying my changed role, wearing the same costumes as the waitresses, and getting groped and touched up as much as they were last summer. The only slight difference was that our costumes were a little bit skimpier than last year. Often we didn't bother with any underwear at all. It did mean that we ended up a lot naughtier, and I always brought a box of condoms along, for the girls to use if a guy turned them on.

I was a goodish girl, just fingers allowed to touch me. Of course, I talked to Edward about exactly what had happened. Initially, I had not mentioned everything, and the subsequent sex was more ordinary. In the end, I made up a few things that had happened, to one of the girls, as if it had been me. He fucked me hard then, so I generally exaggerated.

TiffanyCardi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyCardi

I think it was about four weeks into the season when we had a bit of a problem at one of the parties. Stuck away preparing the food, I never appreciated how often the strippers were late. They over-booked their time, as often they were cancelled out. At events like ours, there was mostly an encore, which might be ten minutes or over an hour.

Normally, these events were flexible because there was a fixed rate for location, food, drink and strippers. If they were late, they got free booze, so no issues. This event had several issues. They started to drink a particular drink, which ran out twice. Karl dropped more in personally the first time, but the second time I had to put on a coat, and go round to a local store.

They changed their mind about what they wanted. They now wanted a blow-job for the groom, so a different stripper was needed. One of the originals turned up and the second, (who did the BJs) was going to be a while. We still had no bouncer so it was just me keeping a fairly drunk best man, who was a dick, happy. I rang Karl to try and sort something out.

He explained the second stripper was going to be an hour, so we offered the best man a free blow job on the house if they waited. This was acceptable, but an hour later, with a drunker group and the food having run out, tempers flared. I rang Karl again and he asked me as a favour if I could do something (anything) to keep the guy happy.

I should mention that the waitresses and I were wearing one of our new skimpier outfits. White stockings, suspenders and a very short black shiny vinyl skirt. Black bikini top trimmed with white lace and a white cap. We looked like strippers, the groping was already at the top of the acceptable range. I grabbed the one stripper there and had a chat.

I had been looking very closely at the strippers in recent weeks and anticipating a bedroom experience for Edward I had practised the moves. If she could lend me a spare outfit, I would take the place of her partner. I could mirror her moves until the second stripper arrived. She was the one handing out the free blow jobs. We were not going to do them.

So we got the crowd sitting down and the groom into a chair up on stage, which took a while and we stripped as slowly as possible. Tina was the stripper and bringing the groom into it as much as possible we got down to our underwear. By this time I was really shaking with the sheer horniness of it. I thought that I would be nervous, but I was ready for a blow job or two if it was needed.

Getting the groom to take off our bras and then our panties took a longer time, but the second stripper still hadn't arrived. Tina was looking to stop, but the guys kept chanting for us to kiss. Tina was okay with this, so we started to make out, much to the enjoyment of the crowd who were baying for more. So I started on Tina's breasts.

We both rubbed our tits and then we involved the groom, burying his head between four breasts. I should say Tina's were twice the size of mine. I'm not sure why, but I was really turned on. I had never really done anything with a girl, but as with Katy Perry, I liked it. Liked it so much I started to play with Tina's pussy and I'm not really sure what would have happened had the other stripper not arrived.

There was a bouncer with them as well so the crowd calmed down. The second stripper got undressed quickly, and Tina and I stood on either side for added scenery. Once she was undressed, the second stripper pulled out the groom's cock and in a few minutes he had shot his load all over her. She wiped herself off and dragged the best man into the ladies' toilet for his peace offering.

It all broke up straight afterwards as the party were going on to a bar and it was already late. We quickly cleared up and the strippers disappeared. Karl rang me to tell me he owed me a big favour, which I was pleased about. I dashed home to give Edward a cut-down version of the event. That got him horny enough for a double session. Not enough for me though, as soon as he was asleep I slipped downstairs to play with my toys.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments