Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Day of the Shoot

"Tom and Gina's sexy rehearsals were nothing compared to the real thing"

47
6 Comments 6
5.2k Views 5.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the final story in this series."

Gina puzzled over what to wear. It seemed surreal to be pondering what she should wear to work when her "work" would actually be done in the nude. She couldn't decide.

Tom came out of the bathroom and saw his beautiful wife standing naked in front of their 3/4-length mirror.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Tom thought to himself as he slowly scanned Gina's ravishing body. As his eyes finally traveled up to her face, he saw that Gina had caught him looking at her, a small smile creeping across her full lips.

She watched Tom's reflection in the mirror as he slowly moved toward her. She watched his arms slide around her and his hands enveloping her breasts. Tom cupped and lifted the beautiful orbs and felt Gina's nipples stiffen in response.

"How much will they see?" asked Tom, nuzzling Gina's soft, smooth neck. He still hadn't seen the script, nor had Gina divulged any details.

When Gina didn't respond right away Tom pressed her. "Will they see these?" lifting the magnificent breasts he still held in his hands.

Gina nodded.

"Will they touch them?"

Gina's nod was slower this time.

"What about down here?" Tom asked as he slid his hands down Gina's smooth torso, over her flat stomach to her pussy. With one hand on either side of her slit he applied gentle pressure - just barely enough to reveal some of the delicate flesh inside.

Gina hesitated but then nodded before quietly adding, "They'll touch me, but I don't know how much the camera will show."

Gina felt Tom's hardening penis pressing into her ass as they spoke. She already knew that Tom found the prospect of others seeing and touching her to be highly arousing. So did she, especially with Tom looking on. They had only come to this realization since the script had first arrived a few days ago and they started to rehearse. As Tom's erection grew, Gina's pussy flowered and the gentle pressure of Tom's hands was enough to put every intimate part of her anatomy on display in the mirror.

They both stared at the reflection of Gina's moist pussy as they quietly imagined what the rest of the day would be like. Knowing that more than one other person would be touching his wife's soft, intimate flesh was driving Tom mad with desire. His cock throbbed against the gentle curve of Gina's ass. His breathing grew hot and rapid as he thought of how many on the set would see her like he saw her now. How many editors and reviewers? How many thousands of filmgoers would see her and lust for her?

They would soon find out.

-------------

The set was large with many people flitting around performing various functions on both sides of the camera lens. The set was Roman, from the height of the Empire. The cast members were all just milling around close to their individual marks, while the production crew made their final preparations for the first take.

Tom had finished his own tasks and was waiting for further instructions. He expected to be told to monitor a certain set of lights so he wouldn't have much to do besides watch Gina's scene, which he intended to watch very closely. He looked around and caught sight of her.

She looked gorgeous. Her thick, curly brown hair fell softly to her shoulders. Her curves made high fashion of her simple white robe. She looked to be among a group of slaves and slave buyers as some wore jewels and finer looking robes while Gina and a few others wore plainer, simpler robes.

The material Gina's robe was made from was quite thin. Not transparent but it offered no support or restriction and it was obvious that she wore nothing beneath it. Anyone looking at her could see her breasts shimmer with her slightest movement - and it looked to Tom like several others were already noticing.

Gina didn't seem the least by this. She stood chatting and laughing with the others near her, mostly with a tall guy who looked about their age.

With a start Tom suddenly realized that he knew that tall good-looking guy. It was Johnny, a classmate of theirs from high school and still a pretty close friend. They hung out together sometimes, even double dated a few times before Johnny had left for college. But here he was, dressed in a finely embroidered robe and gold chain around his neck. What did this mean?

Tom suddenly recalled a rather crude comment Johnny made only shortly after he and Gina started dating. Something to the effect that he'd love to get his lips on her "jugs" as he had called them. Tom's mind started spinning with the possibility of on-set intimacy between Gina and Johnny and wondered if Johnny was about to have that old wish come true.

Gina's mind had also been sent reeling when she heard the familiar voice greeting her by name and turned to see Johnny's beaming face.

"Johnny!" she exclaimed with a wide-eyed smile. Without thinking about it she opened her arms to invite him into a hug which he readily accepted. She was in his arms before she realized that her braless breasts were mashed against his chest. The way he held onto her made it clear he was enjoying this unexpected pleasure.

It turned out that Johnny was between semesters and had applied to work as an extra on a whim. When he arrived on the set this morning he was informed that they needed a replacement for someone with a non-speaking bit role and that he was the physical type they needed. He had agreed even before they had given him a look at the script.

"You don't happen to be Slave Girl #2, do you?" he asked with a tentative, hopeful smile.

Gina bunched her lips and looking shy and a bit embarrassed answered, "...Maybe."

"Holy ... Gina, I'm Slave Buyer #2."

The implications hit Gina immediately. She thought she was prepared for being seen and even touched by strangers but by a close friend? And one she had always had latent feelings for? She scanned the crowd for Tom but couldn't spot him. What would he think about this?

"Oh my gawd, Johnny! You're going to ... oh my gawd!"

"Listen," said Johnny, "if you'd prefer, I'll just tell them I'm sick and quit."

"No! No, we can do this," said Gina. "It's not problem, it's just a ... surprise. I mean, we've never even kissed. With a stranger it was going to be weird but you know, there was no personal side to it. But with you ... well, there is. ... But yeah, we can do this. We have to."

"You sure," Johnny asked. He was relieved but his offer had been sincere. Now he was getting very excited knowing he was soon going to see Gina naked ... see her, and touch her.

"Yes. I'm sure," Gina said, trying to convince herself as much as she was trying to reassure Johnny.

"Hey, how's Tom about all of this, if you don't mind me asking?" Johnny blurted out.

"He's fine with it. Except, I don't know if it would be different if he knew that you were ... involved. There's no way to check with him now though," Gina lied. "So I'll just have to assume that it's ok."

Gina half turned away from Johnny, trying to clear her head. She willed herself to calm down and focus. She started thinking about the scene that was coming and that it would be Johnny doing those things to her. She looked at Johnny and saw that he was looking at her, probably thinking the same things having read the same script.

"Oh hell, Johnny," Gina said, falling into Johnny's arms for another hug. "Let's just relax and have fun with it. Ok?" Gina snuggled into Johnny's embrace, making sure he could really feel her soft breasts against his chest.

"That's more than ok with me," Johnny replied and he held Gina tightly, very aware of the soft mounds pressing against him.

Gina decided to spice things up a bit.

"After all," she said, I don't know how many times I thought about you and me together. You know, just fantasies, but still. Maybe today will be a little like a bit of fantasy coming true."

"I've had more than my share of fantasies about you too," said Johnny. "I've always thought Tom was the luckiest guy I knew. Today I think I might be coming in a close second."

They were startled by a loud buzzer signaling that everything was ready for the first shoot. The director's assistant used a megaphone to quickly review what would be happening. The camera would pan and zoom from a wide shot of the normal bustling activity in the background to the slave market in the foreground. There the slave merchant would lead two slave buyers as they walked by some slaves. They would stop and interact with one of the slaves. There would be a loud commotion from stage right and everyone would look toward it. That would be the end of the scene.

Gina was lead to her position as the third in a line of three slaves. A crew member bound her hands loosely behind her back and made a small adjustment to her robe. It hung loosely over her right shoulder, leaving her left shoulder bare. In fact her whole left side was bare with only a thin tie holding her robe closed at her waist. It was tied in a slip knot that could be quickly opened with a single pull.

The director's assistant put down his megaphone and turned his attention to Johnny and the other two men. He informed them that they would need to walk through the scene in detail so they could correct anything that needed correcting before the camera rolled. He instructed them to walk toward Gina and the other slaves until the other two men had just passed Gina. That would leave Johnny alone on Gina's left side.

He described where the camera would be and emphasized that none of them should block the camera's view of the others. Gina and all three men should remain in the camera's view once the men had come to a stop. He then reviewed the actions described in the script and said they would need to rehearse it at least once before the camera rolled. He said once the camera was rolling there would likely be at least two takes to make sure they had enough usable film for editing.

As the first walk through began Gina watched the slave merchant, the other slave buyer and Johnny start walking toward her. Finally, out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of Tom. He had a small smile on his face and surreptitiously gave her a thumbs up. Her heart melted with relief.

Gina recalled her feelings from the past few days and how she had shared them fully with Tom. She determined to make the most of this opportunity to expose herself to so many people, including one of their closest old friends. She thought of Johnny's talk of fantasies and hoped she would be able to make herself a fantasy come to life for him, and for Tom.

As the men walked by Gina the slave merchant spoke loudly, addressing the crowd that was gathered in the market. About a dozen men were gathered there inspecting the slaves. The merchant gestured toward Gina and moved behind her. He pulled the tie on her robe and it slipped open. Gina was looking into Johnny's eyes when he saw her nude body for the first time. His lust for her was clearly evident.

The merchant slipped her robe off her right shoulder and down her arms. It wasn't just Johnny but dozens of others now being treated to the visual feast of Gina's tender young flesh. Her arousal came quickly and she felt her pussy become soft, wet and pliable. Gina knew how she looked when aroused - how her outer lips parted easily and readily exposed her hidden treasures. But she wasn't embarrassed, she was excited and her excitement only heightened her arousal.

After a pause of several seconds to let the slave buyers (and the camera) admire her nude body the merchant, smiling at how enraptured the slave buyers had become at the sight of his prize asset, said, "Well citizens, why don't you sample my wares?"

This was the cue for Buyer #1, standing on Gina's right, to make his move. He stepped toward Gina and took her right breast in his hand. At the same time he buried his other hand in her thick curly hair and pulled her head back exposing her long smooth neck to his kisses.

With her head tilted back and eyes closed Gina could not see Johnny approach but she felt the intense jolt of pleasure suddenly course through her body when he took her left breast into his mouth.

Although she knew what was coming next, it did nothing to lessen the pleasure when Johnny then cupped her pussy. The pressure of his hand on her ultra-sensitive skin felt like heaven. But then Johnny surprised her, going beyond what the script called for and started lightly stroking up and down her inner folds and toying with her clitoris.

Tom was enraptured by the sight. His sweet wife was stark naked, the center of attention for dozens of men and women of various ages. But most especially for the two men, one a stranger and one a close friend, both of whom were fondling her and now sucking on her breasts. Head back, eyes closed, her breathing was heavy and audible. Her arousal was as clearly displayed as was the sight, feel and taste of her body.

What Tom couldn't see was that Johnny had just slipped a long slender finger inside Gina. But he could tell that Gina was having an orgasm. She didn't shout or moan or make it so obvious as to break script, but her breathing stopped and her mouth opened as she started to cum. Johnny couldn't see Gina's face but he could certainly feel her muscles spasm on his finger and fluid wetting his hand.

Suddenly the director's assistant called an end to the action. From the time Gina had been disrobed to the end of the scene had only taken a minute but it had been one of the most erotic minutes in the lives of at least three people, perhaps more.

"Ok, that was HOT!" the director's assistant said. A few chuckles from the cast and crew seemed to relieve some of the lingering sexual tension and Gina had recovered enough to join in. Smiling she looked both of her on-screen lovers in the eyes and saw a look of wonderment still there.

Gina was still nude. Her hands were bound behind her back and she was unable to fix her robe. She just stood there, beautiful and vulnerable, enjoying the looks of unabated lust she saw in the eyes of those around her. She regretted it when a crew member hurried over to her to replace and retie the robe.

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

The director's assistant was satisfied with that walk through and they all prepared for the first take with cameras rolling. Secretly the director's assistant strongly suspected that Gina had cum. He knew that was too racy for the final edit and hoped she could get through the actual take without it happening again.

Gina looked at Johnny. She could still feel his mouth on her breast, his finger sliding along her pussy lips, playing with her clit before pushing inside her. She wondered how many more times she would get to feel him inside her and how many times after that she would replay it in her mind.

Meanwhile Tom was trying to keep anyone from noticing the erection tenting his pants. He had found it incredibly erotic to see so many men devouring his beautiful, naked wife with their eyes. But when one of his closest friends, one he knew had fantasized about Gina for years, sucked her breast into his mouth and cupped her pussy, Tom had come close to loosing it altogether. It was a fantasy come true seeing Gina revel in her exposure under the admiring gaze of so many men and doubtless some of the women crew as well. He knew he wasn't the only man hiding an erection.

While waiting for the first take, Gina figured it was about time she introduced herself to Buyer #1, considering he had already had her breast in his mouth. She discovered that his name was Rob, 48 and married with one son - all of which Gina found quite exciting, especially in light of the obvious look of desire she saw in his eyes as they chatted. "This handsome, older, experienced guy was just sucking on my tit a few minutes ago and obviously wants more," she thought to herself. She was looking forward to feeling his lips on her breast again.

Gina introduced Rob to Johnny and they shook hands. "Great gig, eh?" Rob said, smiling.

"Sure is," Johnny replied, looking to Gina and back to Rob. "I hope there's a lot of takes before they're happy," Johnny added.

"You're bad," replied a beaming Gina while giving Johnny a playful slap on the arm.

As it turns out there were three takes before the director was satisfied with the shots they had. Each one was a repeat of the first, even down to Johnny's unscripted insertion of his finger into Gina's vagina. And each time Gina came a little in response to the intense, though brief stimulation while her body was fully displayed to the world.

Between takes Gina's glistening thighs increasingly became an object of attention before the designated crew member was able to rush in and cover her up. But Gina did nothing to hide the juices dripping from her pussy. They exhibited her sexual arousal more obviously than her mere nakedness could have on its own. Both Johnny and Rob were secretly delighted by the obvious effect their ministrations were having on this beautiful girl. They were also glad their robes concealed the effect the taste and feel of her wonderful body was having on them.

When the director finally indicated that he was satisfied, all three of them felt deflated. That was until they were told that the director liked their heat so much that he was having them written into another scene to be shot later that day. When Gina saw the new script she literally gasped.

It was an orgy scene - a stereotypical Roman orgy. There were about a dozen extras in the background in various states of undress, dancing and cavorting with each other. In addition there were two couples and another group of three. One of the couples would be making out; the girl, topless, sitting on the guy's lap while he fondled her breasts.

The other couple would be a guy chasing a girl from the side of the set where the camera would start to capture the action to about the middle of the set. There he would catch her, wrap his arms around her and lift her off her feet from behind. She would kick her feet but turn her head toward him, laughing and smiling. He would then put her down and she would quickly turn toward him and slide her robe off her shoulders and down her arms revealing her bare breasts. She would look from her breasts to his face, and he would then grab her breasts with both hands while she laughed.

The camera would keep panning and come to focus on the group of three: Gina, Johnny and Rob. As Gina read the script she swallowed hard despite the dryness in her throat. This was even more intense than her earlier scene. From her seat in a quite area of the set she scanned about for Tom but didn't see him. She wanted him to see the script. She needed his express approval or else she knew she would be a nervous wreck doing such an explicit scene while he watched. She set out to find Tom.

After wandering around a few sets she spotted him. He was alone, working on some lighting fixtures near some large speakers. She looked around and seeing no one watching her, she made her way to him.

"Tom?" she said softly. Tom looked up and then looked around, nervously but excitedly.

"Gina! Wow! Hi. ... What are you still doing here?"

"They wrote me into another scene," Gina replied, "and I need you to tell me what to do," she said, feeling her anxiety and the high emotions of the day almost bringing her to tears. She held the script out to Tom who took it and started to read.

"Oh my gawd, Gina!" Tom exclaimed. He took Gina by the arm and firmly guided her behind the speakers, out of sight of anyone passing by.

"This is a real f'g sex scene! Who are these other guys? Johnny and the other guy from before?"

"Yes," Gina replied sheepishly.

"Well, we prepared for this didn't we?" Tom asked, trying to bolster his own confidence as much as Gina's.

"Yes, but ..." replied Gina. Tom saw that she needed more than what he was giving her if she was going to get through this. Slowly he raised his hand to Gina's face and cupped her cheek. Kissing her other cheek he whispered into her ear.

"You're so beautiful. You were incredible in that first scene. I'm sure that's going to be one of the sexiest scenes in movie history."

That got a chuckle from Gina, though Tom's words were starting to calm her and boost her confidence again.

"I'm serious. I almost couldn't take it you were so hot. And I know I wasn't the only guy on the set who was hard for every take. You can do this, Baby. If you want to. And if you do, go for it. Enjoy it.

"But, Johnny!" Gina said their friend's name, still worried that having an intimate encounter with a close friend of theirs could hurt her relationship with Tom.

"I know," said Tom, reassuringly. "But he's wanted you for years and this is the closest he's ever going to come to having you. Think of how fantastic this is going to be for him and feed off that yourself. You know what he thinks of you, how much he wants you, and you're going to give yourself to him."

Tom slowly slid his hand down Gina's arm to her hip, and between her legs as he continued.

"Think of how fantastic he's going to feel, naked between your legs. He's going to be hard and you'll be wet. His cock is bound to slide into your pussy," Tom said as he teased Gina with gentle pressure.

"Make sure it does. Think of how much he wants you every time you feel him thrust it inside you. Think of how much you want him too ... and that it's alright to have him," Tom quickly added that last part worried that revealing that he knew how Gina felt about Johnny might cause her to become defensive and up tight.

"... and the other guy too," Tom concluded.

"Rob," Gina injected. "He's married you know. I hope his wife doesn't mind."

"That's so hot. Is that part going to be real?"

"I don't know. If he's hard I don't know what else I'm supposed to do to make it look real other than just do it."

"That's cool with me, Baby, so long as you do it all again to me when we get home."

"You can count on that, Babe," Gina said before melting into a passionate kiss with Tom.

A nearby noise interrupted them and they separated so no one would see them together.

A few hours later it was time for the orgy scene. The set was just as Tom had pictured it from the script. Gina, Rob and Johnny were positioned by the director's assistant. He was telling them to follow the script loosely but to make it look real and do what came naturally. One of the female staff held out her arms for Gina's robe. Gina was shaking as she looked from Rob's face to Johnny's and slipped the robe off her shoulders. Slowly she turned and reclined on her back on a short, white fur sofa. With one foot on the floor and one horizontal on the sofa, her legs were spread open and her pussy was wide open and inviting. She looked up and saw both Rob and Johnny devouring her pussy with their lustful gaze.

Then the assistant held out her arms toward the two men and they each disrobed and stood just a few feet from Gina. She stared at their long, thick cocks as they followed the assistant's directions and got into position for their first walk-through. As Tom watched from a distance, Rob lowered himself between Gina's legs and Johnny, standing, moved closer to Gina. Tom could see the action but the camera was going to capture the best view of this scene for sure.

The assistant had instructed the trio not to really do anything yet but described what the script called for during live action. He explained that there would be several takes so that the camera could pan across the entire scene. Then additional close up footage would be shot and edited in later as needed. As he spoke Gina caught herself licking her lips in anticipation of the two meaty cocks that were soon going to impale her - one hovering over her pussy and one a few inches from her face.

The director's assistant put them on their marks. Rob lowered himself between Gina's legs, his cock lying along her vulva like a sausage in a bun.

"It's a good thing we introduced ourselves earlier," Rob said to lighten the tension. Gina smiled sweetly up at him and whispered, "Be sure to put it inside me?"

The smile slowly left Rob's lips as Gina shifted slightly higher and Rob felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to Gina's pussy. Looking her in the eyes, his expression now one of unmitigated lust, he slowly penetrated her. Gina closed her eyes and moaned quietly in response. Neither of them thrust against the other, waiting for their cue to begin the action like the good actors they were pretending to be.

Gina swallowed hard and opened her eyes. Turning to the side she looked up at Johnny and then at his cock only inches from her lips. As he stepped closer she parted her lips and took him into her mouth. Her holes now full of cock the Director called, "Action".

The sensations were incredible. Rob started to thrust in and out of her and began working over her breasts with his lips and tongue. There was no way for the camera to capture all of that but he didn't care and neither did she. Rather than simulate sex she had invited him to fuck her and that's exactly what he did. It was beyond what the script required, it wasn't acting, it was real.

Similarly, all that the scene instructed was for Gina to hold Johnny's cock in her mouth. That she sucked it and twirled her tongue over and around his sensitive head would never be known to the camera or the viewers, other than Tom. In fact, she doubted they would ever make an actual blow job a part of the final cut. But a real blow job was exactly what Gina gave Johnny.

Gina was determined to make both men come. She ground her pussy into Rob and bobbed her head along Johnny's shaft. She figured the close ups later would be carefully edited and sanitized, and she was right. But she was determined to take this chance to force the men to fill her with their juices. Soon her pussy tightened and she came. She could feel Rob's penis pulsing as wave after wave of his semen jetted into her. He finished and got up, their combined juices dripping from his cock as he made give way for Johnny.

Johnny slipped his cock out of Gina's mouth and deftly slipped it into her wet and ready pussy. Rob stepped away and the camera (and Tom) had a clear view of Gina and Johnny locked in a passionate kiss. Over and over their nude bodies thrust against each other until, unknown to anyone else, Johnny poured his sex juice into Gina's thirsty cunt as they both came hard and long.

The closeups that followed were really anticlimactic, in more ways than one. Gina still found the closeups highly erotic, being exhibited totally nude in front of various cameramen and other stage hands. She especially enjoyed when the Director, a handsome older man, handled her in order to place her in just the position he wanted. He kept positioning her so she was fully exposed to him even when the camera's view didn't call for it. In turn she took every chance to make it as obvious to him that she was intentionally showing him every inch of her.

Finally, after a long afternoon of unrelieved sexual tension, it ended and everyone headed home. Of course, Gina and Tom couldn't leave together, so Tom had to watch Johnny walk Gina to her car.

"Well, that was an unbelievable experience," Johnny said. He knew it was a lame comment but what had just happened was truly beyond words.

"It was," Gina replied. Then, in a little girl's teasing, sing-song voice she added, "Johnny got to fuck me."

"Haha," laughed Johnny. "And he'd like to do it again."

"Well," Gina said, getting into her car. She sat down and looked at her phone briefly before pulling her sweater down in front and exposing her breasts. "Maybe you can. I just got a text from Tom."

"What's it say?" Johnny asked.

"It says, 'If he asks if you're down for a sequel, say 'Yes'.'" Gina smiled widely, blew Johnny a kiss and headed home to what she had every reason to expect was a very needy and very deserving husband. She had every intention of satisfying him completely.

Published 
Written by jmalc23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments