Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Dicking Christmas Carol

"The lovers of Christmases past, present and future help Tracy change her life"

15
3 Comments 3
1.5k Views 1.5k
9.3k words 9.3k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Author's Notes

"Beautiful trophy wife Tracy has it all: a hot husband, wealth, and great sex with beautiful people. However, when she meets a lover from a Christmas long past, orgasmic revelations help her realize how empty and superficial her life really is, and set her on the path to change it. <p> [ADVERT] </p> This story takes place in the Into The Unknown story universe, but the characters are new and is a standalone story."

Tracy had just arrived back from the hairdresser, her gorgeous long blonde hair styled wavy in preparation for the adult Christmas party she and her husband would be attending tonight. She had decided to wear a typical Chanel little black dress, with sexy pink lace lingerie underneath as a surprise holiday gift; she did not want her outerwear to be too overtly sexy as she did not want to appear as the easiest slut in the party.

Across from her, her tall, lightly tanned, and very handsome husband Alvin had chosen a short-sleeved dark navy blue shirt to show off his biceps, matched with slacks and black dress shoes that matched her black heels. In mild contrast to his wife, Alvin had short auburn hair, styled perfectly so that they both appeared to be a pair of supermodels.

After putting on long, warm winter coats, they decided to take their Lamborghini Urus SUV as it sat four comfortably, and wanted to ensure any potential guest they invited home would enjoy the ride. As they drove towards the club, they admired the highway which had been decorated for the holidays, with street lamps wearing Christmas wreaths and wrapped with holiday trim and lighting; the grass beneath was covered by a light blanket of fake snow, and traffic was uncharacteristically light for Christmas Eve.

On the way, Tracy recounted their plan as they had discussed earlier in the day: at the party they were attending, they were to only interact with strangers, in the hopes of finding people not in their social circle to have periodic group sex with. They wanted to expand their marriage a little but didn't want the whole world to know about it, so they concocted this scheme to go to this party, hosted by a group they had never been to before.

Finally, they arrived at the docking district, which was completely dressed for the holiday season. Every Street lamp sported a wreath and red ribbon, every building had Christmas lights up, and every Christmas tree was adorned with ornaments, trim, and lighting. Christmas was Tracy’s favorite time of the year and she looked forward to being some good boy’s special Christmas present. Tracy looked ahead and saw the glass wall that allowed them to see into outer space as falling snow was projected onto it, as well as a giant image of Santa Claus riding his sleigh, pulled by flying reindeer, complete with Rudolph at the front with a bright red blinking nose.

Her daydream was interrupted by their arrival at the gated private parking garage, which was also fully decorated for the holidays, and had a giant inflatable Santa Claus in front. Alvin punched in their security code and the gate opened, allowing them to drive into the garage, park, and take the elevator upstairs to the main entrance to enter the docking lounge, which had been reserved for the party. As they made their way to the main doors, an Asian man about her age stood by, wearing a Christmas-themed blue sweatshirt that read 'Dying Children's Wish Fund' on it, and thick spectacles with short hair; he was politely asking for donations, but Tracy could not stand to look at someone so ugly, and dragged her husband quickly to the main doors.

Once the bouncer checked Alvin's smartphone for their reservations, he let them into the main lobby, which was lavishly decorated for the private adult party. In addition to waiters serving sparkling water patrolling the room for thirsty attendees, there was a dance floor where people were dancing, some dressed in holiday attire. Towards the back, the lights were dimmed, and several couches with small tables were set up, with mistletoe above them, and seated at the tables were several people, some chatting, others kissing and fondling each other.

Tracy and Alvin took some sparkling water, and while having a short conversation were surprised by a man who tapped Tracy’s shoulder. They turned to see a man her age, wearing a Santa shirt with jacket and slacks, with short reddish hair, who was ruggedly handsome and had perfect shiny white teeth to match his very pale Caucasian complexion which he showed off with his wide smile.

“Tracy right?” he asked.

"Uhh...yeah...sorry...do I know you?"

"It's Ryan, from Midtown Science High School. We used to go out, remember?"

Tracy scratched her head, trying to remember this Ryan, to no avail; even her husband, whom she had told about all of her past sexual experiences, was completely dumbfounded. Her thoughts were interrupted when a voice boomed over the loudspeaker:

"Happy Holidays partygoers! The play ship for zero-gravity fun is docking now. Please let the passengers disembark first and get in line at gate two-B if you wish to get onboard. Remember the trip is only thirty minutes to make sure everyone gets a chance."

Tracy took her husband's hand and they started to walk towards the loading gate when Ryan gently touched her arm and asked:

"Is it OK if I come along? I can explain myself while we wait in line."

Alvin looked protectively at his wife, and after some thought, Tracy nodded Ryan wrapped his arm around hers and they got in line. While waiting, Ryan began jogging her memory.

"We met in our sophomore year when I was captain of the school Rugby team. You were a cheerleader, and man, you looked great in that miniskirt with your sexy legs!"

Tracy still could not remember him, but then the large clang of the airlock opening interrupted their conversation, and they all filed onto the recreational passenger spaceship, with Alvin, Tracy, and Ryan being one of the last to be allowed onboard. Once aboard, the three walked through the hallways, all decorated with Christmas lighting, and up the steps to the top observation deck, which had glass walls and ceilings for a complete view of outer space, where a glowing comet slowly hovered nearby. In the center was a decorated Christmas Tree, and the floor had several large leather couches, all with Christmas trim and mistletoe above, likely for play. The floor itself was all comfortable padded leather, likely designed to break the fall of people dropping out of zero gravity.

Tracy looked at her husband with a request in her eyes, and he smiled and nodded, so she took Ryan by the arm, and together the three of them found a smaller couch. She checked underneath and the legs of the couch were magnetized and attached to magnets hidden underneath the cushioned floor, likely for zero gravity safety.

“Departing dock now. Zero gravity in five minutes” announced the captain over the loudspeakers.

Tracy sat on the couch between Alvin and Ryan, and both men kissed her neck as her husband unzipped her dress while Ryan slid his hand up and down her beautiful leg. Her husband then pulled her dress off and revealed the sexy pink lace lingerie she had on underneath; Ryan could not help but wolf whistle, which annoyed some of the other partygoers, but they soon went back to getting intimate amongst themselves.

Tracy stood up, put her dress in a storage box built into the sofa, and straddled Ryan, planting the crotch of her panty right onto his giant erection tenting his pants up. As they kissed, she quickly unbuttoned his shirt, but started to fumble with the buttons, and felt as if she was fighting against an invisible force that had surrounded her, and realized their ship had broken orbit and they were all in zero gravity now. She looked over her shoulder, to see her husband floating away, his shirt and pants open, so she reached out and they managed to grab onto each other.

Her husband pulled himself into her and held onto her hips, while she wrapped her legs around Ryan, who managed to lower his pants and free his erection. Alvin then held onto her as they floated, and crawled down her body, kissing his way down her spine to her panty, which he removed and put into his pant pocket. He then freed his erection, fully lubricated his penis, and rubbed lubricant into her clean ass crack, then pulled himself up to line up his shaft with her anus.

Ryan aggressively put his glans against her slit, but Tracy grabbed his penis and held it tightly.

"No. Not without a condom," she declared firmly.

Ryan begrudgingly nodded, took a condom out of his pant pocket, broke the package, and let go so that it floated away, then rolled the rubber sheath over his throbbing phallus. As he did so Tracy's husband took lubricant and lathered her labia with it, sneaking his finger into her slit as his fingers thoroughly rubbed her labia lips; Tracy grunted like an animal in response to Alvin's loving stimulation.

"Finally, I've waited so long to start dicking you again," whispered Ryan with a primal urgency.

Now ready, Tracy sighed in satisfaction as Ryan gently slipped his condom-sheathed penis into her slit, and gently thrust it into her, eventually burying his phallus deep into her vagina. As this happened, she felt her husband push his fleshy glans between her buttcheeks, and slowly but steadily ease his glans into her anus with gentle pumping motions. She gasped in delight at being double penetrated by two dicks, one from her past and one from the present.

Both men thrust steadily into her, with her husband being slower and more steady with her anus, while Ryan pumped away vigorously into her vagina, probably trying to make up for the loss of sensation due to wearing a condom. Both men were grunting and breathing heavily due to the intense physical exertion of coitus in zero gravity, while Tracy grunted like a starving animal feasting on a bountiful harvest. She looked around and saw another floating foursome where a redhead had an African man in her mouth, an Asian man underneath thrusting into her vagina, and a Caucasian man pumping into her anus, which completed their air-tight sex act which plugged all her holes. Beside her, a beautiful African woman was floating with one Caucasian man thrusting into her loins while another was pumping in and out of her mouth.

Soon Tracy, Alvin, and Ryan reached their own lucid, dream-like state of ecstasy, where their thrusting and grinding had aligned with their panting, primal vocals, and the wet slapping noises of genital contact to create a sensual symphony. While Tracy closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasurable harmony their threesome provided, her mind brought her memories of Christmases long past.

When she was very young, while still in elementary school, she was a sensitive and awkward girl. She played skipping, running, and volleyball, but she also loved Lego. When she was young, she loved to build with Lego bricks and pretend to play as well, and it was in these early years she had a very special childhood friend named Simon.

Simon Ng was a quiet, awkward, and introverted Chinese child whom she met in her elementary school spaceship's daycare. Unlike her, he was a very academic and intellectually focused child who dutifully studied hard, did not do sports but loved pretend play, especially with Lego. It was this common love of materializing their imagination into Lego models and acting out their fantasies together with Lego that the two became best friends in childhood.

The two were a mismatched and odd couple, but they had a lot of fun together as children, and Simon was a great listener. Whenever her feelings were hurt, she could talk to him and he would comfort her as best as children could. Whenever some bullies teased her, he would back her up and they would walk away together. They were always at each others' birthday parties and always had Christmas gifts for each other, and both families would spend at least one day of the holidays together in gratitude for the other's child's friendship. Tracy remembered those moments now as some of the happiest of her childhood, including the time Simon helped his family pick an expensive Lego set that she wanted and gave it to her for Christmas; the two of them spent all of Christmas day assembling it at her home spaceship.

Then they got onboard the Midtown Science High School spaceship, and things became more complicated. A social hierarchy existed, one in which Simon, being an unattractive Asian, was cruelly situated at the bottom, but Tracy had an opportunity to rise within, as she blossomed into a beautiful blonde. As she felt Ryan's condom roughly stimulating her vagina, she remembered that fateful Christmas, when she was at a school Christmas function, standing under the mistletoe with Ryan, the popular captain of the school Rugby team, his muscular athletic form, and ruggedly handsome features made Simon look like a deformed leper. She remembered she had just finished cheerleading practice then, and had come to the afterschool party with Simon to hang out. Then she remembered how she hoped to get a kiss from Ryan, and he told her:

"Why would I want to kiss someone that came with that loser?" he said while pointing to Simon.

"I didn't come with him. He's just someone I knew from before," she explained.

"Don't let him hang around then," Ryan said cruelly to his face, and she ignored Simon as he left; he must have felt very dejected but Tracy was desperate to move up the social hierarchy.

From then on, Tracy was always invited to school parties and had many women who wanted to be her friends and many more men who wanted to date her. She discovered her new friends were not as accepting of some of her passions as Simon was, so she had to give up Lego and Simon to stay popular in school; granted they did have classes from time to time where they politely acknowledged each other and made casual small talk, but they no longer confided or socialized together anymore.

As these long-forgotten memories of Christmases past resurfaced in her head, she felt a large hole in her life, and Ryan's condom thrusting in and out of her now felt very uncomfortable. She tapped him on the chest roughly to snap him out of his instinctive and primal mating state.

"Stop. No more. I feel uncomfortable."

"Just relax. I'll add some more lubricant," Ryan responded.

"No. No more," she said, shaking her head.

"Fine!"

With that, Ryan disappointedly withdrew from her and glided away, putting his clothes back on.

The loudspeaker boomed once more:

"Hello, guests! This is your captain speaking. Please be prepared to return to gravity as we will be rejoining orbit within five minutes and docking back with the colony ship."

With that Alvin gently pulled his lubricated phallus out of his wife's anus, cleaned it with a handkerchief from his pocket, and started to zip up his pants, while holding onto his wife and rotating them so that their feet were towards the floor. Tracy took her lingerie from Alvin and quickly put it back on; she looked around for Ryan but could not find him anywhere, and felt relieved.

Soon their feet felt heavy, but as they had done zero gravity training before, they readily landed on their feet as the ship docked against the colony ship they came from. As Tracy retrieved her dress and Alvin helped zip it back up, she quickly reviewed her restored memories from Christmases past as they patiently filed out of the short-range recreational spacecraft.

In her first year of college, she attended a rugby team Christmas party with Ryan, dressed in her cheerleader uniform, with his hand wrapped firmly around her buttocks. It felt a little awkward, but she decided to cooperate as she wanted to show the other women who she was with to advance her social status. As the party progressed, his hands roamed her legs, then her breasts, which both aroused and embarrassed her. Soon Ryan was openly rubbing the crotch of her panty as he pulled her over to a dark corner of the room; in moments he had her panty down to her ankles and was thrusting his condom-covered penis violently in and out of her as he squeezed her breasts. It was rough, raw, animal intercourse, which Tracy did enjoy somewhat, though she felt a little sore in her vagina afterward.

The next Christmas, her sorority, which was known to be an exclusive group for only beautiful women, asked her to organize the annual holiday celebration, which she did. For some reason which Tracy had forgotten, Ryan had disappeared from her life, so she was able to focus on this sorority project and spent several weeks enticing the most handsome men on campus to attend; they were all friendly and polite enough but didn't seem interested in getting to know her as much as getting into bed with her. Despite her strict enforcement of no alcoholic drinks nor recreational drugs, the supposedly tame event quickly became an orgy, as the men ignored her rules, and seduced her lovely sorority sisters.

Even Tracy was not immune to the hedonistic lust occurring either, as when she stepped underneath a mistletoe, a much younger Alvin began kissing her neck while a friend of his reached around her and began squeezing her breasts. Before long his friend had removed her cocktail dress while her future husband had laid her on a bench and had his hands all over her lean, athletic, and super-sexy legs.

She remembered that Christmas as the first time she had been spit roast, with Alvin's friend's condom-covered shaft in her mouth while Alvin thrust away vigorously into her vagina, his condom smeared with lubricant to make the coitus smoother. She enjoyed it so much that she invited Alvin to sleep in her room for the night, where she rode him like a pony, bouncing on his naked body to drive his phallus as deep into her as possible, and the next day they became a couple.

Sex with Alvin was enjoyable, and she easily remembered how the remaining past Christmases were just one mind-blowing orgasm after the next, yet she felt something was missing; there was a gap in her life that needed to be filled.

Her reminiscing of her past Christmas sexual escapades came to an end as they left the airlock to rejoin the crowd remaining on their colony ship, while the next group lined up to board the pleasure craft. After sharing a glass of sparkling water and visiting the bathrooms, Tracy and her husband Alvin made their way to the back, where they found a spare bed to lie upon, which they did after they removed all their clothes.

Alvin lay behind his wife, and spooned Tracy, with both arms wrapped around her torso so he had both of her breasts in his hands while he snaked his head underneath hers and touched tongues with her. She relaxed and savored his lecherous touching as she felt his palms glide over her smooth skin, her back against his hairy chest, his fingertips grazing her clitoris and labia. He pulled her leg up and caressed her thigh lovingly, then let his fingertips travel up her inner thigh to her vulva, where they began coating her labia lips with lubricant.

He then lifted her, and she straddled him, placing her slit directly above his erection. She then took some lubricant and rubbed her husband's phallus thoroughly with it, pressed his glans against her labia, and rubbed it over her labia lips. As they both moaned and groaned to the foreplay, she put his glans between her labia lips, and glided it along her slit, which caused her to cry out in joy from time to time.

She then pressed his penis against his torso and sat down on it, so her slit was directly against the underside of her husband's shaft. Once he grabbed her waist, she slowly rocked her body, sliding her slit up and down along the length of his shaft, groaning and sighing in ecstasy as his penis stimulated her nerves. She enjoyed sex with her husband and closed her eyes to enjoy their foreplay, but as she ground against him more passionately, she slipped into a lucid dream-like state.

In her dream, she was walking naked in a familiar home spaceship, looking at the white walls of the living room of the house; the ship was like a flying snow globe with a warm and inviting home within. The living room was decorated with a Christmas tree, yet there was no one on the ship except for one lonely soul. However, she could not focus on him when she heard the sound of a motor running, and when she looked at the base of the tree, saw a Lego holiday train make a circle around it.

Her eyes followed the train as it went up an inclined track and onto a large table, and passed by various Lego modular buildings, which were carefully adorned with Christmas-themed pieces, to look like a miniature Christmas village.

For a moment, her state of ecstasy was interrupted when her husband gently laid her on her back on top of the bed while holding her head so it would not hit anything, rested her head slowly onto the pillow, and then climbed between her legs. She felt him press his glans against her slit, and his lubricated flesh easily parted her lubricated labia lips. He then slowly and mildly thrust his penis into her, his flesh making contact with her inner labia, then her vaginal orifice. After she adjusted her hips, Alvin plunged his rock-solid phallus deep into her love tunnel, and when his glans touched her cervix, she gasped, and he began thrusting in and out of her in earnest, the pleasurable sensations driving her back into her daydream again.

Back in her dream world, she watched the Lego train circle through the Lego Christmas town and admired all the holiday-themed details added to each structure to give it a classic Dickens Christmas village look. She smiled as even the minifigures had pieces added to make them look like they were enjoying the holidays.

As she followed the Lego train back to the tree, she noticed the lone person in the room had dark black hair, wore thick spectacles, and was staring straight ahead, though he did not notice her, the beautiful naked blonde, in the room with him, which she found very disturbing. She continued to the tree and saw a single present underneath the tree, wrapped in a Lego-themed tin box, with a plastic bow on top. Written on the tin was 'For Tracy'.

She sat beneath the tree and put her finger on the sensor which opened the lid. On the inside of the lid was an LCD screen that flashed the words 'Merry Christmas! From Simon and family.' She looked within and saw an old Lego set from over a decade ago; she then remembered she had secretly told Simon during her second year of high school that she wanted that set, but uninvited him from her family Christmas party to replace with Ryan, whom she had snatched as her boyfriend for social status.

Tracy then grunted in joy as her husband placed her legs over his shoulders, pinning her knees to her breasts, and pumped hard and deep into her at a fast and furious pace. At this point, their breathing and grunting had synchronized, and their bodies moved under the guidance of their primal instincts so that they were involuntarily moving to a perfectly conducted sexual symphony.

Now in another state of erotic bliss, Tracy's mind seemingly left her body, and returned to her home, or more correctly, her luxury home, on the top deck of this colony spacecraft. She floated through space, again completely naked, passed through the glass protecting her home from the cold void, sailed over her perfect lawn of thick green grass without weeds, and entered her house.

Within her house were many luxury items, such as fashionable purses, coats, and clothes, all of which Tracy enjoyed wearing to show off to others, which frankly she only had on for maybe the first fifteen minutes before Alvin and the others undressed her for fornication. Nothing like the old Lego sets she used to spend hours assembling and playing with Simon.

Suddenly, her husband Alvin's body jammed his glans hard against her cervix, and she felt a few drops of hot sticky semen hit it and her vaginal walls as he grunted in satisfaction. Without warning or delay, her body snapped in a single sinusoidal wave along her spine as the axis, a shockwave of satisfaction crashed through her body, and she cried out in triumph.

While she spasmed, her mind had returned to her current location, and for some strange reason, in her moment of ecstasy, she was able to see everything happening in the party area. As her husband slammed into her and ejaculated another drop of semen inside her, several very good-looking men encircled them. She focused on a man standing near her head and overheard his whisper to another observer:

“Hope she’s still in the mood once her husband’s done. You have no fucking idea how long I’ve waited to dick her.”

Tracy did notice that a lot of men wanted to be dicking her, and didn't mind, as that attention was what gave her a better social life and got her into a financially secure and loving relationship with her gorgeous husband. It seemed to be the driving force behind her social mobility, and she was happy where she was at, being wealthy, married to a tall and handsome husband, and having a great sex life; although at times she wondered if there was more to life than what she already possessed and experienced, she didn't give it much thought.

Suddenly her mind returned to her body, just as her husband ejaculated a tiny trickle of sticky sperm into her, but this time she only sighed in relief. Again her husband thrust into her, but this time only groaned softly, and she did not feel any semen being left behind in her love tunnel, nor did she orgasm in response. After a few more futile attempts to ejaculate, Alvin rolled off of her, exhausted.

When Tracy sat up, everything in the room looked exactly how she remembered it from her out-of-body orgasmic experience. There was a lineup of men around them, all eager to get their hands on her, and she reveled in the attention she had drawn at this Christmas party. What was wrong with being too beautiful? Nothing, she reassured herself, and looked to Alvin, giving him the special wink indicating she wanted to play with some strangers; he nodded and smiled back at her.

She walked around the circle of men, admiring their gorgeous faces, stylish haircuts, and fancy clothes, and decided she wanted all of them. 'Why not have it all when you can?' she thought to herself, and she contemplated a moment, as both her anus and vagina were pretty sore now, before settling on a plan.

"Sorry guys, but my pussy and asshole are exhausted now and I cannot take any more in either hole," explained Tracy to a disappointed audience, then added:

"But I will take one lucky guy in the mouth, while the rest of you will be allowed to feel me up with your hands, but no penetration anywhere except the mouth."

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

Tracy pointed to the fittest, tallest, and most handsome man in the group, a muscular Norweigian with long blond curly hair, and with her finger, beckoned him over. When he stood in front of her, she got on all fours on the bed, lowered his trousers, and freed his giant erection. She then took a condom out and wrapped his penis with it, then gave the rubber tip a gentle kiss.

The other men surprisingly gathered on the bed around her in a very orderly fashion, and after discussing amongst themselves, each reached over with just one hand to touch her. As she lay on all fours, she licked the condom-sheathed shaft in front of her face, then sucked the tip into her mouth.

Both her breasts were being caressed by strange hands, each belonging to a different man. They each rubbed her breasts differently, and played with her nipples, sending different sensations of pleasure through her; she gasped in delight, and the glans in her mouth slipped out. Recovering quickly, she wrapped her mouth around his phallus and ran her lips along the length of his shaft.

Next, she felt hands on her lower legs, sliding up the outside over her thighs, each hand feeling slightly different from the other. When the hands reached her hips, they grabbed her waist, then slowly turned Tracy around so that she was lying on the bed on her back, the penis in her mouth slipped out once again.

Once on her back, the long-haired blond Caucasian man with model features lay his condom-sheathed shaft onto her lips, with the tip at one corner of her lips and the base of the scrotum at the other. The man then slid the underside of his shaft against Tracy's lips, while she tried to wrap her mouth around the circumference of his penis to stimulate it.

She stretched her legs out, and recognized Alvin’s touch as he massaged her foot, then slid his hands up and down her leg. A strange pair of hands felt up and down her other leg.

As she nibbled on the phallus across her face, two strange hands, each belonging to a different man, grabbed and fondled her breasts. More strange hands fondled and massaged her torso, as Alvin’s and a stranger’s fingertips reached her labia lips, with more strange hands touching and groping her sexy legs. She closed her eyes and groaned as Alvin’s fingers rubbed her labia lips while another’s played with her clitoris, and she gasped in delight as her husband’s familiar fingers, along with several unfamiliar ones, rubbed her labia, slit, and clitoris; her breathing quickly reached an excited pace and she cried out in joy as the finger pleasuring drove her into a state of ecstasy.

Once again, the sensual state allowed her mind to leave her body, and she looked down at the group of men whose hands were all over the naked blonde woman before her. In front of this woman, her now much older husband held her face as he thrust into her mouth. Again it appeared no one could see her, so she checked the date on Alvin’s watch, which showed her mind had traveled thirty years into the future.

She tried to focus on the woman the men were pleasuring, but could not for some reason. Then Alvin’s fingers gained full authority over her temple, and his fingers rubbed down her labia lips, then up and over her clitoris, so she cried in joy.

Now pleasured back into her vision, she realized that the woman in the group orgy was not her, but a beautiful young woman in her thirties. This woman was attending this Christmas orgy of the future and was the center of lustful attention. She looked at future Alvin, who was completely focused on the oral ecstasy the strange woman was providing. She tried tapping on his shoulder, but her hand passed right through it.

Tracy’s mind walked through the play area, in the form of her naked self, observing the various sexual shenanigans. One beautiful Black woman had a penis in each of her holes, and her face was that of pure bliss. After passing this foursome, she saw an older woman, likely in her fifties, her hair dyed blonde, wearing a long red dress with an open leg slit, her skin showing the wear of age. Tracy approached her, and the woman turned to face her; a shiver went through Tracy’s spine and she screamed in horror to see her older self.

The men suddenly stepped back and removed their hands, while the one she was fellating jumped back, and she heard his penis pop out of her mouth as she suddenly sat up, sweating profusely, as if awakened from a horrible nightmare.

"Sorry guys," she said.

The men nodded sympathetically and quickly departed. Tracy turned to Alvin:

"Go down on me. Please."

"You sure? Don't you want to just go home?"

"Not yet. I need you to eat my pussy. I love it when you eat my pussy. It puts my mind at ease."

Alvin obediently onto the bed between her legs, spread them and licked a single labia lip up and down, and Tracy moaned in delight. He repeated the same motion on the other lip, which she also enjoyed, and licked up her slit, rubbed her clitoris with his tongue tip, then licked back down her slit, and repeated this for several cycles. Before long Tracy was bucking her hips, trying to grind her loins into her husband's face, as he spread open her labia and licked the sensitive flesh of her inner labia, grazing her vaginal orifice with his tongue but never penetrating it, and her breathing increased in pace with the pleasure his tongue was giving her.

Once more, Tracy felt her mind leave her body, and she looked back at herself, writhing from the sensual stimulation of her husband's tongue, as she floated naked through the walls of the colony ship and into space. Although it felt much colder, she was not bothered by it, and her dream self floated by many smaller passenger ships until she reached a large spaceship carrying a glass dome on top, within which was a lovely three-story house, green grass, and tall evergreen trees. She floated within the house, entering the living room which she had visited before, except that the date on the plasma screen's weather report indicated that this was thirty years into the future.

Underneath the Christmas Tree was the open tin with the Lego set within, and the lid of the tin was on the floor, but this time the screen on the inside of the lid was showing pictures of past Christmases. She recognized her childhood self, seated next to Simon, with their family around. The pictures rotated so she could see them grow up from children to teenagers; she had forgotten this past as she had deleted these pictures out of embarrassment for being seen with Simon.

She cried out in joyful ecstasy as her husband Alvin's tongue caressed the walls of her vagina, exploring every fold and crevice, and she grabbed his head and forced his face into her loins.

It was then she realized who the lonely seated figure was by the tree. It was Simon. She walked over, her dream self naked, and tapped him on the shoulder, but he did not respond. She tried speaking but no sounds left her mouth. Finally, she sat down in front of him, cross-legged and naked, and lifted his head to look him in the eyes.

When she finally looked at him, she was horrified as she was looking at bone, with all his flesh stripped away; an empty skull in the place of a human head. Was this because she deserted him to become popular in high school? Frightened by the consequences of her social callousness, she jumped back and screamed in agony, disgusted and guilt-ridden over what she had done.

Tracy suddenly sat up on the bed, accidentally knocking her husband out from between her legs. She looked side to side to check her surroundings, making sure she was back in the play area of the private club and focused on getting her breathing back under control. In her mind, she recounted her life, and decided that she no longer wanted to put out for people who just wanted to fornicate with her; she wanted to have more meaningful relationships in her life.

"You OK?" asked Alvin, holding his wife lovingly in his arms.

She just nodded groggily.

Her husband helped her to her feet, and she quickly gathered her clothes, dressed up, and left.

As they made their way back to their car, a group of teenagers collecting donations for a children's hospital spaceship passed by, and Tracy happily used her smartphone to provide a generous contribution.

"Merry Christmas!" she said as she waved bye to them.

Happily walking arm in arm with her husband, Tracy looked to their side and saw the same Dying Children's Wish Fund volunteer she avoided when she first arrived being shoved to the ground by a larger angry man; the volunteer landed face flat in the fake snow. Tracy dragged her husband over, grabbed the assailant by the arm and spun him around to face her, then asked:

"What are you doing?! That was assault!"

Tracy was shocked that the man she was facing was Ryan from the adult party; she could not believe she let such a violent bully shove his penis into her. Her guilt fueled her rage, so she did not even realize her fist was flying until it struck Ryan straight on the nose, knocking him onto his back into the fake snow a little further from the volunteer.

"Get the fuck out of here!" she shouted angrily, then added, "Or I call the cops!"

Ryan looked ashamed at himself for taking out his sexual frustrations on some random tiny stranger and quickly got up and ran away from them.

Tracy walked over and helped the volunteer up, brushing the snow out of his face, which now seemed to glow in the light, allowing her to take a close look at him.

"Simon?" she asked.

"Yes. How did you know?" he asked back.

"It's Tracy. We used to be friends in grade school, remember?"

She felt very embarrassed as Simon scratched his head, trying to remember who she was.

"Ohh...I'm sorry...I didn't recognize you," he replied.

"You two know each other?" asked her husband very friendly.

"We used to be friends when we were kids," replied Tracy.

"But after high school, we lost touch," explained Simon.

"So why are you here Simon?" asked Tracy.

"Was just doing a volunteer donation run for the Dying Children's Wish Fund on this colony ship," replied Simon, pointing to his sweatshirt, then said, "But I'm done for the day, so I'm going to space dock to fly back to my home spaceship." Tracy thought he looked rather dejected and lonely and felt somewhat responsible.

She then inquired about his life in high school, which he remained very elusive about, then after, whereupon she discovered he had graduated as a physician specializing in pediatric oncology. He seemed to enjoy his job, as he was almost bragging about how many children he had saved, but he never mentioned anything regarding friends or a romantic partner, as he always seemed to have time for work, research, or volunteering. They then talked about her life, but it was starting to get late, and she felt an urge building up inside of her.

"Why don't you come with us? We can talk more at our place, and we can always bring you back to the space docks so you can fly home quickly," she offered, looking to Alvin, who just smiled knowingly and nodded.

With that, Simon followed them to their car and got into the rear passenger seat. Once he sat down, Tracy got into the rear passenger seat beside him, and Alvin got into the driver's seat while winking at his wife.

As Alvin drove, unusually slow, he watched as Simon and Tracy talked like old friends in the backseat of their car. Tracy had one leg crossed over the other, riding the dress him up so both her legs were very visible, and one leg frequently touching Simon's as the car drove towards Tracy and Alvin's house. They were talking like old friends and were soon sharing stories of what they had done with their lives while not in touch.

In the rearview mirror, he saw Tracy's hand go up Simon's trousers to the groin, where she rubbed his erection firmly, abruptly ending their small talk. Then her hand returned to her leg, and when she removed it, Simon’s was underneath, nervously caressing her lower leg.

“Don’t worry Simon. Alvin and I are very open-minded,” she reassured him, and with that, brought his face close to hers and kissed him on the lips.

"Trust me, OK Simon? I promise I won't make you do anything you don't want to,” she reassured him.

“After all these years, I am just happy to have my childhood friend back. I don't want to screw it up again,” stammered Simon.

“You didn't screw it up. I did. And I’m sorry. So let me make it up to you. We can always be friends…with benefits,” she whispered with a wicked smile.

Alvin watched from the rearview mirror as his wife opened Simon's mouth with hers, probably so she could stick her tongue into his mouth for some tongue action, while Simon's hand went up her thigh. He heard a zipper open, and then Simon sighed as Tracy pulled his erection out and stroked it earnestly; Alvin fidgeted while driving as his erection was trapped in an uncomfortable position within his pants.

When they reached the entry gate to Tracy and Alvin’s gated community, Alvin drove to the middle lane so that the guard would not see the backseat action and used the retinal scanner to open the gate, then waved to the guard as he drove in. Tracy looked over, waved, and wished the guard a very Merry Christmas.

When they parked in the garage, Alvin noticed that Simon had one hand underneath Tracy’s dress while the other was fondling her breast, while both of her hands were wrapped firmly around Simon’s erection, sliding up and down his phallus enthusiastically. Alvin giggled and told his wife they were home now.

Tracy grabbed Simon’s penis, then reached into Alvin’s pants, freed her husband’s erection, then holding a penis in each hand, led them into her house. Once inside, she let go of Alvin’s erection, pulled Simon closer to the stairs, and said:

“Simon, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. Would you like to come to our bedroom with us?” asked Tracy sincerely and quietly.

Simon paused for a moment, then nodded.

Tracy then led both men by their erections to the master bedroom.

Once within, Tracy released Alvin’s penis and guided Simon to the giant King-sized bed, where they sat facing each other. She pulled off his pants and boxers while they kissed, and felt Simon’s hand travel up her lower leg, over her knee, atop her thigh then disappear underneath her dress hem. While Simon felt her legs, Tracy opened his pants fully and removed them along with his underwear; when Simon reached her panty, he rubbed the crotch aggressively, and she involuntarily bucked her hips to grind her loins against his hand.

Alvin walked behind her and unzipped her dress, then lifted it off of her, revealing her firm, lean body covered only by pink lace lingerie. He stepped back, and while Simon stared in awe at the beautiful exposed blonde before him, he began to slowly undress, while Tracy removed Simon's sweater and undershirt, leaving him completely naked before him.

Tracy then lay back on the bed, bent her legs so her knees were off the bed, then spread them, and beckoned Simon with her finger.

Excited, Simon kissed her foot, then licked and nibbled his way up one leg, while his hand felt its way up the other. When he reached her waist, he slid his hands into her lace panty and slid it down so his palms ran over her legs as he removed it.

Now completely naked, Alvin returned to his wife and removed her last piece of clothing, the pink lace bra, knelt at the side of the bed, and nibbled her breasts. He circled the outsides, licking his way inward until he reached her nipples, which he sucked into his mouth passionately.

Tracy looked at Simon, who was gently rubbing her labia lips, like a curious child trying to solve a puzzle, and it made her smile.

"Go ahead, lick and kiss it," she said.

Simon nervously obeyed, and ran the tip of his tongue up and down over her labia lips, repeating the cycle while applying various amounts of pressure against her. For an inexperienced virgin, he seemed to know how to arouse her, Tracy thought, as she began to naturally attempt to press her loins into his face. She gasped in delight when he nibbled on her labia, licked her slit, then sucked on her clitoris.

“Alvin,” she whispered to her husband and gently tapped him on the head, “let me get Simon ready.”

Alvin backed away, and she got up on all fours, then looked to Simon:

“Lie down here.”

He obediently lay down by her, so his erection stood up close to her face.

Tracy then grabbed Simon’s shaft, stroked it, and sucked his glans into her mouth. She rotated her head around so her lips rubbed around his bulbous mushroom head, then licked the underside of his shaft.

As she licked away, Alvin took out some lubricant from the nightstand, applied it to his erection, and then rubbed it between her legs from behind. His fingers rubbed her labia lips, thoroughly coating them, while his middle finger rubbed lubricant into her slit; Tracy moaned, and the pace of her breathing increased. He then positioned his giant mushroom head at her slit and slowly buried his phallus into her vagina.

As Alvin pumped away vigorously, Tracy nibbled on Simon’s penis, then ran her lips along his phallus. At times she would stop to grunt from the pleasure she was receiving from her husband, only to quickly return to orally stimulating Simon’s shaft, where she focused on kissing and sucking on his scrotum.

As they continued, the action reached a frenzied pace, with Alvin’s thrusting synchronizing with her sucking and licking. All three had aligned their breathing, moaning and grunting as well, and their primal vocals, combined with the sounds and motions of fornication, naturally flowed into a sensual harmony, where nature guided their actions.

Suddenly her husband jerked his penis deep into her, grunted, and ejaculated a good deposit of semen into her. Tracy let Simon’s glans pop out of her mouth, threw her head back, and cried out in joy as her body shuddered.

Once again, in a state of orgasmic bliss, Tracy experienced another vision. This time she was at home, in her living room, surrounded by family and friends, including Simon. At the center of the room was a Christmas tree, with presents concealed in the customary painted tin boxes, and the children eagerly searched for their gifts. She tried to get a closer look at the children and walked up to the Christmas tree, but something was blocking her dream-like state from moving forward.

Again Alvin involuntarily pumped a little more semen into her, and sighed triumphantly, while her body spasmed as she moaned in orgasmic ecstasy. This continued until her husband was only able to ejaculate a tiny trickle of semen, after which he fell on their bed, exhausted, gasping for breath as his once proud erection deflated.

Tracy glanced at Simon, who looked a little disappointed, and said:

“Don’t worry. I’ll get you off.”

With that, Tracy took the lubricant, squeezed some into her hands, and applied it to Simon’s penis by jerking his shaft, then rubbed and squeezed it onto his glans. Next, she climbed atop him, her loins directly above his erection, and squeezed some lubricant into Simon’s hands. Taking his hands in hers, she guided his fingers up and down her labia lips, smearing them with lubricant. She guided his thumbs to her clitoris and groaned lecherously as they rubbed it.

Their genitals fully lubricated, Tracy pressed Simon’s glans against his abdomen, so his erection lay flat against his body, then lowered herself on top of it. She sat on him with her slit against the underside of his shaft and slid back and forth alongside the length, her labia lips spread and wrapped around his shaft. As she glided back and forth against the underside of his phallus, her clitoris would bump against his glans, causing her to moan with desire, and Simon would grunt and buck his hips up in a futile attempt to enter her.

This cycle of gliding and bumping aroused Tracy, and she kept wiggling to get more of Simon’s hardness into her. As she slid along his phallus, she discovered a pattern that allowed his glans to rub into her slit and against the sensitive folds of her inner labia. She continued with that pattern, and grunted and growled as she became more aroused; Simon too began making primal sounds of his own.

Upon one slide up the underside of his shaft, Simon suddenly pushed his pelvis up, and the angle was just right so that his glans slipped into and got caught in the orifice leading to her love tunnel. They both groaned when they realized what happened, and Simon instinctively grabbed Tracy's hips to control her movement, while she held onto his head to keep the intimate contact.

Nature took over their minds and bodies, and they both cooperatively ground their loins against each other, easing Simon's well-lubricated penis deep into her vagina. Once his glans rubbed its way against her vaginal flesh, reaching up towards her cervix, they both sighed with satisfaction, and Tracy smiled as she knew she just took Simon's virginity.

With their bodies aligned properly, she began to ride him, sliding herself onto and off his erection, the sensations of her childhood best friend's steel hard phallus against her soft vaginal flesh eliciting loud cries of erotic joy from them both. She bounced up and down on his member, desperately attempting to satisfy the lecherous urge within her, as he held onto her waist and thrust up into her as hard and as much as he could.

Unsatisfied with the carnal sensations generated from this position, Simon put his hand behind Tracy's head and gently rolled them over, so that she was now on her back and he was on top of her, with his penis still buried in her love tunnel. He pulled her knee up and began pumping in and out of her as vigorously and as enthusiastically as possible, grunting and panting like an animal.

Tracy lay relaxed, focused only on aligning her hip movements with Simon's so that each thrust pushed his penis deeper into her, and enjoyed the stimulation his lubricated phallus was providing her vagina. Like Simon, she just groaned, moaned, and panted throughout their coitus.

Desperate to ejaculate, Simon placed her legs over his shoulders and then pumped deep into her at a fast and furious pace. Tracy could now feel his hardness deep within her, and she cried out with joy now that he reached maximum penetration, while he made primal grunts, breathed heavily, and perspired from the physical intensity of sexual intercourse.

Soon their movements had aligned, with Simon consistently plunging his shaft deep into her as she bucked her hips to help the penetration. Their heavy breathing, groaning, and other primal vocals synchronized with the wet slapping sounds of their coitus, all flowing together into a beautiful sensual rhythm, and instinct and nature took control of their bodies, and her mind once again entered the lucid state where she separated from her body.

At first, she was floating nude in her bedroom, looking down as Simon pumped into her enthusiastically, upon her face, a look of pure ecstasy, and the room was filled with their primal sounds of carnal satisfaction. Beside her, his penis flaccid, an exhausted Alvin, watching her wife and best friend fornicating; her husband was smiling and stroking her hair lovingly, which she could not feel.

She then sank through the writhing naked bodies on her marital bed, into her living room, where she saw herself, her husband, and Simon, smiling and assembling a Lego set on the living room table. She walked to the table checked the instructions on the tablet, and recognized it as the Lego set Simon had bought for her after she abruptly ended their friendship in high school. When she sat down on the opposite side of her living room table, she was able to see them all smiling and smiled at herself. She glanced at the tablet carefully and noticed the date was only a few days into the future.

Suddenly Simon slammed his glans hard, fast, and deep into her vagina, grunted, ejaculated almost a teaspoon's worth of hot, sticky semen onto her flesh, and cried out triumphantly at finally losing his virginity. She smiled upon formally deflowering him, then opened her eyes wide, clenched her toes, and moaned loudly as her spine vibrated for a single sinusoidal wave, and she basked in the pleasure of having completed this most basic human imperative. Simon involuntarily thrust into her again, leaving another few drops of semen behind, and grunted; she clenched her toes again as her body spasmed again, and moaned in delight.

She re-entered her dream state, and found herself looking at the same older self she saw in the adult party while orgasming there, except this time she was at home, and smiling. On either side of her older self sat an older, and happy Alvin, and on the other side, an older and much happier Simon. They were watching the children grab the presents assigned to them underneath the Christmas tree, and activate the unlocking mechanisms to open them. She walked up to the children, and sat next to them, still naked in her dream, but the children did not notice her at all, so she attempted to look at their faces, but they all appeared blurry.

Suddenly Simon slammed his hardness into her again, grunted, and ejaculated a tiny trickle of semen into her. On this cycle, Tracy could only moan loudly, and her body gave her on orgasmic shudder. He repeated this, but could only ejaculate a single tiny drop into her, and her body vibrated gently in response.

Back in her dream, the faces of the children cleared up, and she recognized their features immediately as hers. They were all her children, some with Alvin's features as well, all happy, smiling, and laughing, while her future self watched in the background with a huge smile on her face. However, two of her children looked different, with mild Asian facial features, and she finally recognized them as children she sired with Simon.

Now back in reality, she felt Simon pump a few more times into her, desperately trying to ejaculate more semen inside of her, but to no luck. Exhausted, Simon fell to the side of her, gasping for breath.

Tracy turned to Simon and whispered: "Merry Christmas!"

Published 
Written by lonelyhotwife2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments