Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zahurom’s First Execution

"The young apprentice gets ready to execute for the first time…"

6
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

The grand medieval castle of a barbarian kingdom was where the world’s greatest executioners were trained. They learned how to spot and catch criminals, as well as the many methods to execute them. Executioners were held in high regard in the kingdom, and a new one showed promise.

Zahurom was a handsome seventeen-year-old apprentice, who only started a year ago. He was short, brown-skinned, and had a lean body filled with very defined muscle lines. He only wore a tight black high-cut speedo, leather gloves, and dark boots. Furthermore, he also covered his head with an executioner’s mask, as it was mandatory to wear one for the job. The young boy carried an axe with him.

Zahurom was in the castle’s underground dungeon, carving the blade of his axe back to a clean and sharpened state. Suddenly, he heard footsteps approaching and turned around with caution. The silhouette revealed itself to be Zahurom’s mentor, Eleanor.

She was a beautiful, pale woman, taller than her apprentice. Her ginger hair was tied in a ponytail with wavy bangs. She wore a tight latex leotard, long leather gloves, and long boots. Eleanor’s athletic body showed curves that would make any man kneel. Zahurom lowered his guard, trusting in his mentor.

"Well, Zahurom, you must know why I have come to you," Eleanor said with a commanding tone.

"Y-yes, Mistress," the apprentice replied. "Is it about the man I caught?"

Zahurom was referring to a suspicious man he had caught yesterday who seemed to spend a lot of nights in the woods.

"Indeed," the mentor answered. "The investigation is over. That man is indeed a criminal who used and killed a series of maidens. He will get executed for his crimes."

Eleanor took a few commanding steps towards the boy.

"I am impressed, Zahurom. Executioners usually catch criminals near the end of their apprenticeship. But your second has just started, and you have already caught one."

"Th-thank you, Mistress," Zahurom replied with a hint of shyness. He remained collected, but he had a secret admiration for his mentor’s beauty. Though he assumed she would never be interested in him, the boy kept his lust for Eleanor to himself.

"Now, Zahurom, I must assign you a special task," the woman added. "Since you were the one who caught the man, you will have the honor to execute him tonight."

Zahurom’s eyes widened, and his heart started to pound. He was still an apprentice in his early years and was supposed to have his first execution in the last year of his apprenticeship. He did not feel ready for such an event, and Eleanor could read his anxiety from his stiff body language.

"Your first execution may happen sooner than anticipated, but you must do it as you were the one who caught him," Eleanor explained. "Or are you too afraid to become an executioner?"

Zahurom remained silent for a few seconds, his forehead sweating in anxiety. But he forced himself to agree to the task.

"N-no, Mistress. I shall execute him tonight," he replied with a hint of uncertainty in his voice.

Eleanor took a few more steps forward, the sound of her clapping heels echoing in the dungeon. She then grabbed her apprentice by the chin, forcing him to look up into her stern eyes.

"Good. But tonight will be a public execution. If you make mistakes, your apprenticeship will be annulled," the mentor threatened. "Do not disappoint me."

Those were the last words before she released Zahurom’s chin from her palm and exited the dungeon. A few seconds passed until Zahurom fell to his knees, still anxious at the idea of executing someone. This would be the first time he would take someone’s life.

Hours passed, and the public execution began. Zahurom was terrified but, he kept silent about his emotions. Everyone was watching, and he had no choice but to end the criminal’s life. The sentenced man was forced to his knees and bent over.

The young apprentice’s heart pounded harder as the time to execute came closer and closer. He looked around and saw Eleanor, who was in public, watching with her arms behind her back. Zahurom gulped as he walked towards the criminal. He put his foot on the man’s back and slowly raised his axe. There was a long period of silence, as if Zahurom had frozen. Then, without warning, the boy finally swung his axe down, cutting the criminal’s head off.

Thirty minutes passed, and Zahurom, with his mask taken off, was in the woods all alone. He was kneeling and puking, still uncomfortable with the idea that he had taken a life. As he gasped, he looked up and noticed Eleanor walking towards him. She stopped before him, and her stoic face looked down at her apprentice.

"The first time is never easy, Zahurom, but you did well. You should be proud of yourself," Eleanor told him.

The young boy slowly straightened his back, slightly embarrassed that his mentor had caught him puking.

"Th-thank you, Mistress," he said with an almost whispery voice.

"In an hour, meet me at the dungeon," the mentor added, breaking the silence. "I want to talk to you about something."

Zahurom was confused, but he did not say anything. He could not respond either way, as Eleanor immediately turned and walked away. He wondered what she had to tell him this late at night.

An hour passed, and Zahurom slowly entered the castle’s underground dungeon. He had his mask back on, as he wanted to remain professional in front of Eleanor. He walked forward, his steps echoing ahead of him. The boy still carried his axe, which had stains of dried blood from his first victim. Finally, the apprentice reached the torture room, where Eleanor stood like a soldier. A smirk appeared on the mentor’s face when Zahurom arrived.

"Right on time. Good. Do you know why I called you here?" she asked.

"I do not, Mistress," Zahurom replied awkwardly but with honesty.

The answer would not be revealed yet as Eleanor slowly walked towards her student, each footstep increasing the boy’s heart rate.

"I wanted to congratulate you on your work," the mentor said. "You have already executed someone this early in your apprenticeship. You deserve a reward."

"A reward…?" the boy asked quietly, blushing under his executioner mask.

"Yes. But first, give me your axe."

Confused but obedient, Zahurom extended his arms. Eleanor grabbed the axe and put it against the wall.

"Good," she added. "Now that your hands are free, massage my thighs with them."

The boy’s eyes widened, and he blushed more. He thought for a second that he had misheard her words. He froze, dumbfounded by her request. The apprentice’s eyes were fixated on Eleanor’s toned thighs.

"Do not keep me waiting, Zahurom," Eleanor said with a raised and commanding tone.

Intimidated by her words, Zahurom obeyed and approached her. His hands moved, and his trembling palms rested on Eleanor’s thighs. They felt soft as a pillow, but whenever the student gripped his massage, his fingers could feel the strength in her muscles.

"How does it feel to touch my thighs, Zahurom?" Eleanor asked with a smirk on her face while she still stood tall with her arms behind her back.

"I-it… it is…" Zahurom barely spoke, lost in words. His dumbfounded state caused a light giggle from Eleanor’s lips.

"How innocent of you. But it is time you grow into a man tonight," the mentor said.

She made a sign with her hand that ordered her apprentice to stop the massage. She then turned around, her butt only inches away from the boy.

"Unzip my leotard," she ordered.

Zahurom flushed red, his heart pounding against his chest. Never in his life would he expect Eleanor to get more intimate with him.

"Unzip my leotard," the lady repeated with a more commanding tone, growing impatient.

Zahurom obeyed, and his hand reached the woman’s upper back. His fingers grabbed the zip and slid it down Eleanor’s lower back. Her naked back was slowly revealing itself to the apprentice’s uncertain yet aroused eyes.

"Good," Eleanor said with a smirk. She slowly walked away, her shoulders exposed. But she kept her hands on her chest to not expose her breasts just yet. She turned around and, a full smile invaded her face.

PrettyBrunete
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyBrunete

"Join me, Zahurom. I will be in the cage," she added with a smoother tone than usual.

Alone in the torture room, the young executioner’s penis hardened. He could not believe that he had a chance with the gorgeous mentor. He was nervous, but the burning lust in him was too strong for him to flee. So he walked further out of the torture room. The three-metal-tall cage was near the end of the dungeon, and he only had two minutes to walk.

Once he did, his eyes finally saw her; Eleanor was in the cage, naked except for her gloves and boots. She struck a sensual pose with her hands tightly holding the bars and her back forming an arc. The boy’s heart raced at the wonderful sight, and he gulped silently.

"Come in," Eleanor said with a smile.

Zahurom took slow steps towards the cage’s door. A subtle spark of hesitation froze him for a split second, but he finally decided to walk in. He was inside, standing before the nude woman. Without a single word, Eleanor approached the apprentice and gently pushed his chest until his back touched the cage’s cold bars.

"Have you ever felt like a man, Zahurom?" Eleanor asked with ecstatic eyes, and the shy boy only answered by shaking his head. The mistress then took off the boy’s executioner’s mask, throwing it aside.

"Well, I shall make you feel like one," Eleanor proceeded as she bent over and pushed her lips against Zahurom’s. Her eyes were closed, and her kiss sent chills through her student’s body. Overwhelmed, the boy raised his trembling hands and placed them on the mentor’s waist. He had never felt a burning sensation that would make him ask for more.

While leading the kissing, Eleanor’s hand gripped her student’s hard boner and caressed it. Her fingers tickled his testicles a little, causing Zahurom to flinch at times while he was kissed passionately. The boy’s mind was completely flustered. With both his lips and his crotch being played with, his mind failed to know where to concentrate.

Eventually, he broke the kiss by hunching over and gasping. A few seconds later, he kneeled down and held his penis, which was barely contained under the speedo. He felt something filling up in there, a strange yet arousing feeling he had not felt before. Meanwhile, Eleanor looked down at the kneeling boy and giggled.

"You are not used to this sort of intimacy yet, I assume?" she asked with a kind and motherly tone.

"N-no, Mistress," the apprentice answered quietly, still unsure of what he was feeling in his crotch. Eleanor’s gentle hand raised his head by the chin.

"You are still young. You will learn to endure such things along the way," she reassured, before she lifted her foot and kindly pushed his chest with her boot. Zahurom gulped his saliva before it had the chance to drool. He had the view of a dominant woman’s boot pinning him against the bars.

Eleanor then grabbed the boy’s head and shoved his face into her vagina. Her crotch danced back and forth to grind on the apprentice’s nose and mouth. Zahurom, now completely red, moaned as he was smothered. His tongue accidentally played with Eleanor’s crotch.

The woman’s cheeks blushed as she whispered moans as well. Her face grimaced with pleasure as she ground the boy’s face some more. Her lifted foot wrapped behind Zahurom’s head to push it further against her vagina.

While Zahurom ate his mentor’s vagina with lust, his hands gripped her thighs as he did not have much air left in him, but he did not care at the moment. He was being led through one of his most fulfilling experiences ever, he and enjoyed every second of it.

"I knew you would enjoy it," the lady whispered, singing that sentence strangely due to the lust she felt.

The face grinding continued, and Eleanor’s moans grew louder. Her hips rubbed faster and more aggressively, sensing that she would soon release her seed.

"O-oh… ooh…" she moaned, her voice vibrating.

Zahurom’s moans, on the other hand, were muffled under Eleanor’s pussy. He kissed and licked some more, though the mentor was clearly in charge of the grinding. The intensity did not cease to rise until, finally, Eleanor squirted all over the boy’s smothered face.

She panted and slowly released Zahurom’s nose from her vagina. She squatted down, her hands gripping on the bars, as she was recovering her energy with heavy breaths. Zahurom gasped quietly as well, finally able to get some air. He was a bit dizzy, his vision was briefly blurry for a few seconds, and he licked the warm liquid that was on his lips.

Both looked tired, but Eleanor still had some energy. And she showed it by sitting on top of Zahurom’s thighs and kissing him passionately again. The boy’s body heated up again, even if his muscles were tired. His heart, however, kept beating with life and energy.

"Do you want some more?" The woman whispered into Eleanor’s ear, proceeding by gently biting it.

There was a moment of silence before Zahurom replied with a trembling and exhausted tone.

"Y…yes, M-Mistress…"

"Good," Eleanor replied. "Because we were not done."

She stood up and gently tossed Zahurom’s body to the other side, pinning him to the ground. She sat on top of his waist, massaging it with her round buttocks. Zahurom’s body slightly spasmed, feeling the same sensation as earlier- the one where something was filling up in his penis.

"Time for you to release some juice," Eleanor said before she removed the boy’s speedo down to his knees. She then laid down on top of his body, exchanging drops of sweat. Finally, Eleanor’s squirted vagina devoured Zahurom’s hard cock. The boy moaned, as his penis was in a warm place.

The mentor did not waste time and humped rather fast. Both executioners gasped while cuddling each other’s waists. Grunts and moans of pleasure from Zahurom turned muffled when Eleanor slowly laid her breast on top of his face.

The lady kept humping with energy, her vagina stroking the straightened cock up and down. Zahurom’s testicles were repeatedly crushed by his teacher’s crotch, but the pleasure was too strong for him to grunt in pain.

But he did make grunts when he felt the sensation of his cock being filled. This time, however, he had no break for his penis to calm down; Eleanor continued her humping with her face as red as a strawberry. Zahurom’s exhaustion grew, and his vision blurred slightly, but he had to keep enduring the lustful action. His penis felt more than full, making his body twitch at times. Finally, he ejaculated.

Shots of cum exited his penis, painting Eleanor’s vagina white. Some of the cum drooled from her pussy and returned near the cock they came from. After what felt like hours of pure passion for Zahurom, it was finally over. Both panted heavily, with Eleanor’s sweat dropping onto her apprentice’s skin.

Long seconds passed, and she released the cock from her vagina, lying sideways next to the boy. She stared at him and noticed a sparkle of joy in Zahurom’s otherwise tired eyes.

"Did it make you feel like a man?" Eleanor asked with a quiet voice, still recovering her energy.

"Y-yes, M-Mistress," the boy replied with an even quieter tone. It seemed that no matter how intimate he would be with his mentor, he would still be shy around her.

His answer sparked a smile on Eleanor’s face, and she gently put her hand on his midriff.

"You deserved it, after all," she added. "You will become a great executioner."

Both spent the next two minutes panting until Eleanor stood up and walked out of the cage. She walked near a wall and bent over, grabbing a key. She threw it between the cage’s bars, and the item landed next to Zahurom’s head.

"Be sure to lock the cage once you leave," she said while walking away. A few more steps were taken until she stopped and looked over her shoulder with a smile.

"Good night, Zahurom," she tenderly said. Finally, she looked forward and walked away.

Zahurom was now alone. He would eventually leave the cage, but he needed more minutes to recover. Still lying, he looked at his cock to admire the mess created by his own sperm. This was his first sexual experience in his life.

Published 
Written by Abstreet77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments