Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping An Old School Friend: Part 3 – Mel And Harriet Switch

"I’m taken by surprise as Mel and Harriet switch."

20
3 Comments 3
1.8k Views 1.8k
923 words 923 words

Harriet bent down to suck my throbbing cock, guiding Mel to start massaging my prostate. Mel had a flushed look, and Harriet guided me to start sucking Mel's smooth, firm breasts. I’ve always been a breast man, and sucking at Mel’s full and firm breasts had me hard and ready in no time at all.

After a few more minutes, Harriet and Mel both stopped. Harriet explained they both had a dominating outlook, and it was now time for Mel to take charge.

Mel started issuing commands. “Erik, get down on your back, raising your hips under a pillow.” “Harriet, with your back to him, mount his cock, and pull his legs upright. I want us to double fuck him.”

“Let’s edge you for a while,” said Mel. So, Harriet mounted me as directed by Mel, then pulled my legs up into an upright position. With my hips raised on the pillow, Mel had clear access to my anus and started applying gel and inserting first one finger, then a second. Both fingers were then applied to the base of my prostate, firmly massaging the soft tissue up and down, causing my cock to pulse into Harriet's vaginal passage as she moved down onto my groin, and this then led to increasing the pressure of Mel’s fingers deeper into my back passage.

After a while of this treatment, they stopped and let me rest with no stimulation to my genitals or prostate. Instead, Harriet turned around and leaned in on my torso. She was kissing me passionately. I could taste myself on her mouth. Then Mel slowly massaged my thighs and buttocks, while Harriet then moved down to kiss and bite at my nipples.

After a few minutes, they turned things up again, returning to Harriet turning round to suck my cock and Mel again firmly massaging my prostate. In response, my cock fully hardened again, and after a few minutes, I felt my orgasm approaching. In response, they switched back to kissing nipples and massaging thighs again. This edging and calming pattern was repeated a few times before Harriet said, “Right, time for me to get properly fucked.”

We returned to my position on my back, with hips still raised on a pillow, Harriet leaning forward, looking up so that she could slide my hard penis into her mouth and along her throat. Harriet then lowered her hips slowly onto my face, stretching her vaginal lips apart; she then exposed her labia. “Eat like a starving slave,” commanded Mel.

Grasping at Harriet’s buttocks, I pulled her groin down to my mouth, ravenously eating her out as if my life depended on it. In reply, Harriet peeled back my foreskin and licked up the pre-cum glistening on my now pulsing cock.

While Harriet and I focussed on one another, Mel had put on a strap-on, fitted with an enormous black dildo, all shiny and slippery. Mel then slowly inserted it into Harriet’s anal passage just above my busy mouth and tongue. It was amazing feeling the slippery black dildo stretching and opening up Harriet's back passage, causing a long groan from Harriet. It wasn't clear if this was a groan of pain or pleasure, probably a bit of both. As Mel bottomed out against Harriet, she thrust hard, which caused Harriet to take my erection down her throat fully.

Alexa27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexa27

After holding that position for a few minutes letting Harriet become accustomed to the stretch while I continued lapping at her cunt, Mel then started slowly drawing out and pushing back in. Mel started speeding up; as she did this, she switched on the vibrator built into the dildo. This caused an immense straining orgasm to course through Harriet, with her fluid gushing over my face. The joint oral and anal treatment resulted in Harriet enjoying an enormous full-body orgasm.

My release was approaching, but Mel then ordered Harriet to fit another strap-on with a short but broad dildo. I was then positioned on my back with my head leaning over the edge of the bed. Harriet then fed her strap-on and broad dildo into my mouth, my saliva lubricating the dildo as it slowly edged into my throat. At the same time, Mel pushed my legs up and started inserting her strap-on into my back passage. Initially, there was a slow, steady pushing in and out by Mel, in time with Harriet using my mouth and throat. I couldn’t believe the sensations going through my body in response to being used by two horny and dominant women.

Then, adding further to being controlled, Mel grasped my ball sack, firmly pulling and massaging it downwards in time with her thrusting. At the same time, Harriet gripped my cock and started wanking me off also, in time with her thrusting.

This was a slow, edging treatment, the intensity of which was then turned up by the vibrators being switched on for both dildos, adding to the pleasure of both women.

The vibrations caused both women to speed up their thrusting, both racing to another body-shaking orgasm. Their body shaking started my orgasm, strongly aided by Harriet rapidly stroking my cock and triggering strong ropes of cum shooting up and across my chest. “There you go, slave, thoroughly milked by your mistresses,” stated Mel. Both women scooped up my cum and fed it to one another.

As we all came down from our orgasms, we moved together into relaxed spooning positions, gradually drifting off to sleep.

to be continued…

Published 
Written by ErikBlack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments