Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Var and Dannie

"Overpowering beauty is a dominant spectacle at an audition and soon rules the director, et al"

3
0 Comments 0
538 Views 538
2.1k words 2.1k words

This is the third and last audition of the afternoon.  The scene is a contemporary villa with an Italian sports car in the driveway.  The director is the famous soft-porn veteran, Daniel Dillion.  The movie is an amazingly high-budget drama of family intrigue and sexual dynamics in an upscale community for female-led relationships only.  The financial backers think/hope it‘s going to be a trendy blockbuster, provided that Daniel can find a fresh new face (and body and aura) to star as the female lead.

The all-male crew is ready and quite interested.  This final babe is totally unknown, unseen and will use her own dialogue and extra for the screen test.  Although these are quite unusual circumstances, Daniel has no expectations for success.  However, when the white limo rolls up, his curiosity is piqued.

Out of the stretch vehicle alights a handsome, smartly dressed male.  He offers a hand up, and a sleek black leather glove slides into it.  The arm that follows is wrapped in luxurious fur.  However, when the remainder of the female ascends upward out of the interior and plants shimmering black patent thigh boots on the pavement, the crew is hushed in awe.  This is the vision of overwhelming, beguiling beauty Daniel had dreamed of.

She says something inaudible to Her male companion and instantly he drops to his knees.  All eyes are on the couple as She struts majestically, and he crawls meekly, onto the set.  Murmurs and low-grade whistles precede them.  The blonde diva snaps Her fingers and the male stops near the silver Lamborghini, but She continues forward.   A few steps more take Her in front of the director.  Daniel struggles to get to his feet, however a shove to his chest plops him back down.

“I…am…Ms…Var,”  She proclaims, in a deep, sultry voice, “You may now begin.”  Pivoting on the tallest stiletto heel ever conceived, this brazen bitch-goddess commences undulating provocatively back to the set.  Soft moaning from the assembled crew is caused by two towering legs and matching ass globes sheathed in skin-fit leather that enthrall a dozen males simultaneously.  Daniel leans to the cameraman and says in a hoarse voice, “Do as the lady lion says, start filming.” 

Turning gracefully, Her steely gaze begins to fall on each, and eventually, every guy for several seconds of arrogant inspection.  Then Ms. Var extends a nasty, kinky boot out and stamps the pavement sharply. The metal heel cracks the afternoon calm.  If there had been a shred of doubt about who will control this audition, everyone knows now.

She gives a slight twist of the neck backwards in the general direction of the kneeling male, “You ask,” She purrs, “What is this that Mistress Var brought with Her?”  Men, in dazed lust, ogle every surface of the colossal bombshell who soars to an unreal height before them.  “This,” She sneers with apparent disgust, “This…is My ATM.”

“This…is My Liquid Assets.”  Her gloves slither down magnificent curving surfaces.

“This…is My Off-shore Accounts.”

“This…is My Private Mansion, My Lambo, My Ferrari,” smiling slightly Her hand gestures to the luxury behind Mistress Var.

“This…is My Yacht being built to My precise specs, and My custom white limo that you little boys drooled over as I arrived.”  Several heads nod slowly in agreement.

She gives all Her captivated audience a coy, knowing gaze and continues, “This…is My alluring wardrobe.”  Pausing Mistress Var bends forward and dramatically slithers Her gloved hands up over herself, emphasizing the length of Her legs, framing the triangle of Her pussy, and moving up and over Her massive tits.  The stare with which She ends this little tease bores into wildly surging male organs.

“This,” She flips an index finger backward, reminding the mesmerized group that She is still referring to the submissive specimen behind Her, “is My Jet-set Life Style.”

“This assures the re-stocking of My Stable of Bulls.”  Groaning ensues.

“This, little boys, is My Property.”  She swings around, platinum tresses flowing like liquid honey, and points.  “This is My Husband!”

 

The male bows as deep as possible from his knees.  Then, an arm, encased in luxurious fur, is raised, and Ms. Var snaps Her fingers loudly, causing the guy, well, Her husband, to begin crawling towards Her.  The stunned movie crew keeps working cameras from several angles, also lighting and sound, while heightened arousal fills the air.

Mistress Var rotates as the guy arrives.  Her wrists balance on shapely hips and Her fingers deftly un-coil a leather strap and let it dangle.  As before, She poses defiantly, letting the power of Her presence fill the quiet.  On Her exceedingly glamorous face is a vain, taunting glare.  Plush, pouty lips show no sign of remorse for the cruel treatment of Her extra.  Maybe he is Her spouse?  Darkly made-up eyes, behind stylish tinted glasses, glow with intense wickedness.  This vixen has rehearsed thoroughly, or is this really Her true persona?

Daniel is so fascinated by this brazen creature that he simply sits in his chair helplessly watching Her performance.  Or is it a performance?  His mind is scrambled with wonder and lust, just as he had hoped to feel with the perfect one for the part.  Now, however, he also feels fright at Var’s, well, Mistress Var’s, groin-wrenching beauty.  How is a woman so evil, so fucking seductive.  His boner already aches for Her.

“What,” Her velvety voice inquires, commanding everyone’s complete attention again, “is this in My hand?”  She doubles it up and pulls it together swiftly.  The sound of cracking leather shocks the male cowering at Her side into action.   He tears his tie from side to side, tugs it off and tosses it away.  He rips his shirt open to expose a glistening silver collar encircling his neck.  His fingers tip up a D-ring and She nimbly attaches, what all present now know, is a leash.

LiNanaAsian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiNanaAsian

Looking directly into the camera, a devilish grin appears on Her enchanting face.  “Mistress Var is taking it for a walk…on the Wild side, on the Kink side.”  Her gloved hand lifts the guy’s head up and the pressure She applies turns his flesh crimson red.  She continues, “On the Domme side, on MY side!”

Turning in profile, the stage lights reflect off the silver satin blouse that contains mammothly enhanced breasts.  Her waist is cinched ultra tiny by three nasty belts and Her boots sport a sinister pair of spurs.  This is fetish wear at its best.  The ends of Her full mane lightly dance across the top shelf of a succulent leather coated ass.  A zipper starts at Her navel and trails around to the small of Her arched back.  This is sexy at its finest.

“You now see, you now know,” She hesitates for breathless emphasis before carrying on, “You, all of you inferior gentlemen, envy My whipping boy…My fuck-toy…My forever cuck.”  She viciously wrenches Her ‘must be’ hubby downward.  He whimpers, just before pressing his lips to Her glossy black leather.

“MY slaaavve! 

The final word comes forth in a dominant growl that sends shivers through Daniel’s body like he’s never felt in his life.

“I am VAR.”

“I am THE Goddess.”

She places hands back onto hips, shakes Her head contemptuously and stares into Daniel’s soul.

 “Cut!” She hisses with assertive finality.

“Yes, cut, yes, yes,” the flustered director stammers, “That was incredible, I’ve never heard off-script, ahh, never seen, ahh, ahh.”  Mistress Var is advancing on him, bearing down on him as if stalking prey.  He slides from his chair to an upright position as Her arm extends out and fingers firmly, brazenly surround his balls. With Her other hand She possessively strokes upward along the bulge in his slacks.

“Hard for Mistress Var, are you?” is Her tormenting question.

“Yessszz,” is his whining confession.

“Follow Me to your trailer, Dannie,” She coos, brushing by Her shuddering victim.  He does, obediently.

 ________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ms. Var never did the movie, but She did do the director, many, many harsh, orgasmic times.  The script had called for minutes of soft, compassionate dialogue and emotions.  That was definitely Not Ms. Var!    However, She recruited a, nearly as spectacular, friend and convinced Dannie to hire her for the part.  Shortly thereafter, and by unanimous request, Ms. Var stayed with the company as a “Senior Adviser.”   Dannie did whatever She publicly told him to do with the film.  Privately, his obedience was strictly enforced.  He performed brilliantly.

The lead actor received his ‘advice’ from Her personally and quite intensely.  His submissive characteristics were honed inside Her hotel suite and executed on set perfectly.  Even the lead actress got Ms. Var’s guidance in multiple, erotic evening sessions.  She had the entire cast under Her wicked spell.  However, She needed the execs wrapped around Her finger as well.

On the executive producer‘s first set visit, he was escorted by Mistress Var, Her hourglass figure coated in blood-red leather.  The beguiled man spent the night in Her suite.   Subsequent visits grew more frequent and longer.  She found the exec wealthy but weak, and quite easily imposed Her will on him.  His local, leased penthouse became Ms. Var’s center of night-time operations.  Her daily authority evolved into prime control.  There was absolutely no doubt of Her necessity to be heard, instructions obeyed, and outcomes fulfilled.     

The movie was finished, released, and very swiftly became a worldwide cult hit.  Nearly all of its predominantly male audience viewed it on numerous, repeat occasions.  It grossed nearly ten times its net production costs.  Mysteriously, Ms. Var received twenty-five percent of the profit, a whopping eighty-three million dollars.

                                                                                                                                                           

More than a year later, the demand for a sequel, once quite high, was waning.  Dannie’s career declined and he faded into obscurity.  The producer had a nasty divorce and moved out of the country.  Unfortunately, Ms. Var and the lead actress where unavailable.  Each lady had “retired” from the business, and without them there could never be a ‘Part Two.’ 

Time passed and the movie simply became a fond memory.  It aroused diehard fans at the occasional midnight showing, and many more males in dark ‘man-caves’ everywhere.

However, unknown to the world, a small, extremely private residential enclave was established on the secluded property where the infamous audition occurred years before.  An elegant, enigmatic businesswoman was solely responsible for the development of the ‘upscale femdom community’ depicted so gloriously in the movie. 

Quite often, that lady is seen driving through the community in a fire-red Ferrari.  She always has a handsome male passenger.  One actually resembles a former movie director.  The car’s vanity plate reads, M Z T R E Z V.     

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors