Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Coffee Shop, Part 3

"Younger man/ Older woman"

50
12 Comments 12
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"My turn to be the dominant one."

I didn't wait for Chance to call me back this time. I called him a few days later, asking if he would like to meet me at the Coffee Shop.

He said, "Yes!"

I told him what time to be there. Again, I dressed to please. I had plans for Chance and I wanted to play the part.

Chance has been the dominant one since we met, so I thought I would change it up a bit.

I slipped my leather coat on and drove to the coffee shop. I arrived before Chance.

I grabbed a table in the back, but not way out of the way of others. I sat down and ordered my regular cappuccino.

I smiled at the young waiter as he served me and said, "Have a good day, Ma'am.”

It was a few minutes before Chance came. I saw him walk in, looking around. I raised my hand and he spotted me and came up to the table. He didn't say a word, he just smiled.

"Sit down,” I told him as I asked what he wanted.

He simply replied, “Coffee.”

He looked at me a bit puzzled, so I smiled and asked, “What?"

He said, "It's nice to see you again.”

I smiled back and we met to kiss. His lips felt so good. We were interrupted by the waiter bringing Chance's coffee.

His coffee was brought to the table. I told him to drink it..and smiled. I told him that we were going back to my place as I crossed my legs.

Chance could see my leg with my coat riding up my thigh and the lace of my stocking. He looked a little confused, but did as I told him.

After Chance finished his coffee, I took his hand and we walked out of the shop. As we walked to our cars I told him to meet me at my house, but not too fast. I wanted to get there before him.

He smiled and said, “Okay.”

I drove home quickly and went inside to set everything up according to plan. I went upstairs and collected my things that I had planned for Chance. A black blindfold, handcuffs, and a few other surprises. I put them all in a drawer in my large armorer chest.

My bedroom is very roomy. It contains a large king-sized four-poster bed, a love seat, a small chair, and all the other things you would have in a large bedroom, along with the armorer.

I kept my leather coat on, as I heard a car about 15 minutes later. It was Chance pulling into the driveway. I ran downstairs and opened the door just as he was about to knock. He again looked at me confused.

"Come in," I told him.

He stepped inside as I shut and locked the door.

I took his hand and led him upstairs. We walked down the hall to my bedroom.

Chance looked around and said, "What no pool this time?"

I replied, “I thought we would just have a quiet evening in here, instead.”

I led Chance to the loveseat and told him to sit down. I asked if he would like anything.

He said, “No, not right now.”

Chance reached over and kissed me. I kissed him back and could feel his hand on my knee, sliding under my coat.

I placed my hand on top of his and stood up. Chance just smiled back.

Standing in front of Chance, I untied my coat. I opened it up and he looked up as I walked over to him. His eyes opened wide, as he saw what I had on.

A black leather one-piece teddy, with black stockings and black heels.

He said, “You wore that to the coffee shop?”

I just smiled and nodded at him.

He looked my body up and down. He reached out to touch me, but I stopped him.

He smiled and said, "Oh no, Shelia.”

I said, "Just wait!”

He smiled and grabbed my wrist and then pulled me close to him. He kissed me hard and I kissed him back, feeling his tongue against mine. I tried to break free from his hold, but he had a good grip, so I kissed him again.

His eyes widen. I could feel my pussy tingle, as I pulled away from him. I told him to stand by the bed. I then went over to him and unzipped his jeans. Pulling them and his boxer briefs down at the same time. I then told him to step out of them. He obeyed.

I moved back over to him and took the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head and threw it over with his jeans and briefs.

DarlinMancini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DarlinMancini

He stood there naked in front of me. His cock standing straight up. He again, tried to pull me to him. I told him to lay back on the bed. I then ran a riding crop across his chest and down his stomach, stopping at the bottom of his stomach.

I looked up to see Chance's eyes were closed. He was breathing faster. He seemed to be enjoying it.

I then took my hand and placed it on his hard swollen cock. He moaned as I ran my hand up and down it and then down to his balls. I caressed and even bent down to kiss each one.

As I moved between his legs and slid my body up towards his cock, I kiss the tip and licked up and down his thick shaft.

He moaned, "Please."

“Please what?" I asked.

He said, "Let me touch you.”

I said, “All in due time, baby. All in due time.”

I licked his cock and caressed his balls. Then I moved my tongue down past his full balls and licked the beginning of his ass crack. His moan was louder this time.

I looked up to see his expression. To see if he was enjoying what I was doing to him. His eyes were closed with a slight smile, so I knew he was.

He lifted his hips so I could have better access to his sweet spot. I slid my tongue over and up past his hole, and then back down, stopping to lick his anus.

He tried to grab my hand.

I said, "No. not yet.”

I told him not to touch me or I would handcuff his wrists to the bed posts. I told him he was mine tonight. That he was there to please me. I will do whatever I want with him.

He just smiled, but I could tell he was going crazy. He told me that he needed to cum.

I kept stroking his cock, licking his balls and moving up and down the crack of his ass.

I could tell he was enjoying the feeling. Something I didn't think he would.

I pulled the pillow over and told him to lift his butt. He obeyed.

His bum was hanging over the edge of the pillow a bit. His cock was so hard.

I licked and sucked on his cock, while my finger slid down his crack, finding that sweet spot. I slid the tip of my finger just inside.

It was too much for Chance. He came so hard. His moans were loud as I felt his load shooting down my throat.

Wave after wave was coming. I couldn't take it all. I felt it coming out of the sides of my mouth.

He grabbed my hair, pulling me closer to him as I felt one more shot of his load.

My finger was still inside his ass. My mouth was on his cock.

Finally, he was spent. Still feeling his hard cock, I slid my mouth off of it.

I lay with my head on his thigh. Both catching our breath.

He moaned again after a brief rest. I then pulled the pillow out from under him and straddled his hips.

I slid my wet pussy up and down his cock. Not letting him push it in. Just letting him feel my wetness against his hard cock.

His hands slid across my breasts. He untied the laces to my teddy and slowly opened it, exposing my breasts and hard nipples.

He reached in and pulled my left breast out, and dragged his thumb over my hard nipple. I slid the teddy off. Chance played with each breast and pulled on my nipples. Pulling me down to his mouth, he sucked and nibbled on each one.

He again said, “Please.”

I looked at him and said, "Please, what?"

He said, “I want my cock buried in your pussy.”

I slide down his cock and felt his thickness slid effortless inside me.

He felt so good. His hips began to move as I pushed against his cock, feeling it move deeper into my pussy.

He began to moan and said, "Don't stop!"

I kept moving with his moves, feeling him getting close. I could hear him starting to moan. His hips were pushing against my pelvis. He knew that I was close.

He pulled me tight as I started to cum. He wasn't far behind me. I could feel his cock push deeper inside me and he exploded again.

As we lay there, cuddling and relaxing, Chance said, "That was amazing, but I think you need to buy an espresso machine."

I just smiled.

Published 
Written by SJ169
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments