Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Enveloping Requirement: Part 6

"The disciplinary weekend draws to a close, but will it end there?"

4
0 Comments 0
523 Views 523
4.2k words 4.2k words

“Yes, Christopher. You flirting around my female staff members is something I take seriously. I can not have that in my corporate facility. I need you to be concentrated on doing what I require from you, that is one hundred percent efficiency,” Miss Lexington said loudly, as she grabbed his face and forced him to look at her.

Chris was feeling very nervous now as he didn’t think it was that bad that he had touched her heels, and for chatting regularly with some of the girls on the top floor. Charlotte mainly, but she was certainly not happy about it all. She then slapped him round the cheek as hard as she could before she continued speaking.

“It seems you still need extended discipline, Christopher! Right, put your hands behind your back,” she demanded.

Doing as he was told Chris, sat on his knees with his hands behind his back. Miss Lexington then came and sat on the end of the bed and, crossing her leg, looked at him with a frown. Her eyes pierced him through her spectacles.

“We are getting there aren’t we, but there is still some work to do, mainly on you, fully knowing your place in my presence, Christopher,” she said firmly.

Miss Lexington then made him take two cushions that would have normally been on her bed, and place them side by side. Next, she demanded he pick up the big pile of used Telegraph sheets, including the queen size, taped together broadsheets she used to cover them both whilst on the bed. He had to place them in a tidy pile on top of the cushions. He did everything exactly as he was told. At this time, the pile was approximately a foot tall.

She then told him to pick up two telegraph sheets together and to screw them up tightly, and unravel five times over. Doing as she demanded, she then instructed him to bunch his fingers and wrap the crumpled Telegraph sheets around them to create a cylinder shape. Once he done, she told him to get to his knees and hold the crumpled sheets out and squeeze the other end, so there was only one opening. She then picked up her magazine and, rolling it up, began to tap his cock with it.

As soon as he was erect, she placed it beside him and told him to watch her backside, and to not to let it out of his eye-line. He throbbed as he watched her bum in her tight pencil skirt whilst she walked over to a drawer.

Bending over slightly, she pulled a tube of lubricant out, picked up the roll of sellotape she used for wrapping him, and came back over. Telling him to hold out the crumpled, rolled sheets, she poured lubricant around on the inside, then took it off him and plunged his cock inside it. She told him to hold it in place tightly, whilst she put some tape around to secure in place.

Miss Lexington grabbed his wrapped cock and, sticking her backside out, started walking backwards towards the bed. Chris had to shuffle along on his knees as she led him, having hold of his wrapped cock. She reached the edge of the bed and sat down. The broadsheets on the bed made a crinkling sound, as she then looked at Chris and spoke.

“Pass me my magazine, please, Christopher, now!” she said firmly.

Chris turned to his left and reached for her thick magazine. He saw the Duchess of Cambridge on the front cover, and a smaller one of Cher, standing with some other, older female. He handed it to Miss Lexington, and she tightly rolled it around his cock, which was inside the scrunched up, Telegraph sheets. She began to slowly masturbate him using the thick length. She then spoke.

“Eyes on me at all times, unless I say otherwise, Christopher,” she said firmly.

The lubed-up broadsheet “vagina” she had demanded him to make, and insert his erect penis into, was a strange but nice sensation, and although he felt a little humiliated, it was making him nervously aroused. What especially made him blush was, having to look Miss Lexington in the eyes as she gently masturbated him. Although, the opera singer belting out one of her melody’s, and Chris having to look at Miss Lexington, did make it all the more arousing for him.

After around forty seconds, Chris’ eyes were looking drowsy as he was becoming more and more aroused by the peculiar masturbation he was receiving from Miss Lexington. She then quietly spoke.

“Oh my, it seems you are enjoying this; well, this is meant to be a disciplinary, Christopher!” she said with her firm tone rising.

With that, she stopped and stood up. She dropped her thick magazine on the floor and, looking down at Chris, she spoke loudly.

“That pile atop the cushions. Lay your body on them this instance!” Miss Lexington boomed at him.

Chris looked up at her and replied.

"Yes, Miss Lexington, of course, what about this wrapped around my cock, Miss?” he said nervously, pointing at the taped sheet containing his cock.

Miss Lexington glared at him and spoke.

“You will keep that on and insert it into the pile of broadsheets you have created. It is a precautionary measure in case you happen to ejaculate, and I most certainly can not have that over my carpet. So, Christopher, do as you are required!” she said firmly.

Miss Lexington picked up a Sunday Telegraph and placed it atop the pile as Chris did as he was told. He got into position on his knees and put his cock inside the pile, and laid his body on it. The broadsheet was smooth as he laid his body against the pile. He realised the position that he was in and confirmation arrived when he saw Miss Lexington's perfectly manicured hand reach for the Hello Magazine next to him.

He squinted his eyes as he awaited the first strike on his buttocks.

Miss Lexington, meanwhile, had noticed he was expecting it and waited for him to open his eyes and look toward her. In that moment that Chris relaxed, she swung the heavy, and thick magazine downward and it slapped against Chris’ backside.

The repeated magazine spankings began. Miss Lexington put a lot of effort into each stroke, and she was making sure there was a perfect connection with Chris’ buttocks. After approximately twenty spanks, she stopped and spoke.

“Well, my goodness, Christopher. We can discuss how we go forward with keeping my project data in good order at my office later this week. For now, I need to discuss with you why you feel the need to flirt with and distract my female staff members,” she said firmly.

As she finished speaking, she struck Chris across the backside twice more.

She then continued to speak further.

“You come up to my floor and distract Charlotte. Now, she’s such a lovely girl that she will happily talk to you, and yes, I know she does have a liking for you, but I can not have her unfocused at this time whilst there are important upcoming projects. You know firsthand the importance, especially now this company is on the world stage. We are understood, aren't we, Christopher?” she said firmly.

Chris looked up at her and spoke.

"Yes, Miss, I fully understand, and I am fully aware of the importance. You can also rely on me for all of your requirements,” he said nervously, but clearly.

Miss Lexington then replied.

“I’m glad we understand, Christopher. Now, take your eyes off of me for now, and you will look at my shoes unless I require otherwise,” she said in a strict manner.

Miss Lexington then slowly walked back and forth a few times in front of Chris and he kept his eyes firmly fixed on her expensive black, with red under soles, high-heels. She then walked over to her mirrored wardrobe, opening it and bending down to pick up a similar pair of heels. She slid the wardrobe shut, and walked back over to Chris and placed the heels in front of him.

“You will look at those whilst the ones I’m wearing are out of view. Understand, Christopher?” Miss Lexington boomed at him.

“Y-yes, yes Miss, I understand,” Chris replied.

He focused his eyes on the black heels, noticing the underside were also red.

He then received a heavy spank across his backside that then led into a spanking session that lasted around Five minutes. His cock had gone rock solid as Miss Lexington struck his buttocks countless times. She would strike his backside a few times before walking around him, strike his backside again and walk round the other side of him. She spoke out loud, reminding him why he was here, and in this situation. Although he was very aroused by this, he didn’t want to come, as it would have been humiliating.

“Especially in front of Miss Lexington, but maybe that is what she intended, humiliation?” he thought to himself.

He wondered if he even had any come left after the way she had milked him over this weekend.

Miss Lexington then announced she was giving him two more spanks. He received the very firm strikes, and then she threw the thick magazine on to the floor next to him. Next, she came round to the front of him, and he did as he was told, watching her high-heeled shoes whilst still in position from the spanking. Miss Lexington then stood with her hands on her hips and lifted her right foot up in front of Chris’s face and spoke.

“Kiss it now, and kiss it well, Christopher,” she said firmly.

Chris wasted no time in firmly kissing her shoe repeatedly until she put it down. She then lifted her left foot and demanded he firmly kiss the other shoe. Again Chris did as he was told.

Miss Lexington, satisfied with his shoe worship, then walked around to his left side, where she lifted her left foot up and placed it on Chris’ back, slightly digging the heel in. Chris winced at the prod but continued to stare at the pair of expensive high-heels placed in front of him. Miss Lexington then spoke.

“Whilst you work under me, you shall become my requirement, Christopher. I can make sure you reach certain levels of the corporation, but only as long as you submit yourself to me and my requirements. That’s if you would like your job to become more comfortable than it already is? I do not require an answer now, but it’s something for you to think about this week,” she said in her professional tone.

Chris was already in thought about that proposal.

She swapped her left foot for her right and placing on Chris’ back; she spoke further.

“Well, Christopher, that’s another part of the disciplinary complete. You may stand up and take that off of your penis, and make your way to the en-suite to use the lavatory,” she said in a more friendly tone,.

After taking her right foot from Chris’ back, he stood up. He took the taped, crumpled sheet off his cock and placed it on the floor next to the large pile of broadsheets he had been laying on. He looked at Miss Lexington and thanked her before heading into the en-suite.

Chris went and urinated in the lavatory, thinking about how peculiar the last twenty minutes had been. He just chuckled to himself, as although it was strange, he got a thrill out of it, as Miss Lexington was very strict, but sexy as hell. He would ask her more about this offer she was hinting at about being her “requirement”, and potentially rising up within the company, a bit later on.

Chris finished in the en-suite and arrived back in Miss Lexingtons’ bedroom.

She was standing with her hand on her hips and a very stern facial expression.

She then motioned for Chris to lie on the bed.

Chris obeyed in an instant. He climbed back onto the broadsheet-covered bed. His backside was a little tender and the feel of the cool, smooth Telegraph sheets was a relief. Miss Lexington restrained him, then wrapped, and covered him in Sunday Telegraph broadsheets once more.

Returning to her dresser and picking up the glasses and the empty bottle of champagne, she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. With just the sound of the opera and the decor to look at, Chris just lay there and awaited Miss Lexington’s return. She came back around half an hour later with another fresh bottle of champagne and two clean glasses. Placing them on the dresser next to the now half-pile of Sunday Telegraphs, she walked over and closed the bedroom door. She returned to pour the champagne. Picking up her glass, she then sipped about half the glass in one. Then, with her stern look, she stared at Chris through her spectacles and she walked over to the bed with his glass, and sat to the left side of him. She then spoke.

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove

“You will drink half the glass!” she said firmly.

Miss Lexington held the champagne glass for Chris to sip at it. He lifted his head up and gradually sipped it to halfway, and she then placed it on the bedside table and looking at him, she spoke.

“You are very fortunate to be drinking such a fine champagne. Only on certain occasions will this luxurious type be opened, and what an occasion it has been, Christopher,” she said in a loud and firm tone.

Miss Lexington then stood up and walked over to her dresser. With the autumn afternoon glow coming through the window, and reflecting off the white mesh curtain voiles, it brightly lit the room as she stood at the dresser, and facing the bed, she spoke.

“Right, well, I think we are all set.” Miss Lexington said in a softer, slower tone.

As she spoke, she reached up and began to unbutton her blouse. As she undid the second button, she started to turn round slowly and in the same tone; she spoke further.

“I shall just take my clothes off,” she said in a soft and seductive tone.

Chris had already started to go hard, but the way she had said she was taking her clothes off caused a pang of excited nervousness in him. He became hard and began to throb, making his stomach flutter. His cocked ached, but watching her backside as she slowly undressed caused him to breathe rapidly, and he was soon forgetting any small discomfort as, soon enough, she would join him on the bed.

Her blouse fell off her shoulders, and she let it drop to the floor. Miss Lexington then undid her bra and it too, dropped to the floor. She then slowly undid her pencil skirt, that once pulled down, Chris saw it drop fast past her hips. She then started to take her underwear off and bent over, pushing her bottom out. From watching her movements, Chris’ cock was jolting from his pulsating heart rate. Now fully naked apart from her high-heel shoes, she sipped her champagne and placed the glass back on the dresser. She then picked up a fresh, Sunday Telegraph broadsheet newspaper and held it in front of her, allowing another puzzle supplement to fall to floor. Chris admired her figure as Miss Lexington turned back round to face Chris.

She moved towards the end of the queen-sized bed, using the Telegraph’s size to obscure her body momentarily. She climbed on to the bed and the news-sheets that were covering the bed crinkled under her as she laid the broadsheet front page down on top of him. Chris saw her breasts once again. He wanted to indulge in them so badly, but there was no way she would be allowing that.

She laid next to him and put her right leg over his and pushed her body into his side. Her right breast lying against the top of the back page advertisement. She slowly lifted her right hand, placing it on top of the broadsheet and began to rub it all over, before taking a grip of his, dripping pre-come flowing, rock-solid cock.

Miss Lexington then began to, ever so slowly, masturbate his penis, making Chris breathe deep through his nose and his chest pumping fast. She started tickling his perineum and rubbing her hand along the inside of his thigh, then going back to a very slow masturbation of his penis, repeating the process many times. A few minutes later, she turned her head towards Chris’ and with the same Champagne smell on her breath, she made a gentle whispering “ahh” sound before speaking.

“That’s nice, is it?” she said in a soft tone.

Thinking quickly, as this could be a trick question, Chris replied.

“It- it makes me very aroused, Miss Lexington!” he said, nervously.

Miss Lexington then gave him a serious look and spoke.

“Well, once again, Christopher, this is a disciplinary, and although it’s a compliment I make you feel like that, I must warn you. Dripping on my newspapers is unacceptable, and a very serious disciplinary offence, especially here at Manor View. It’s time to deal with this properly!” she said firmly and loudly.

She rose up and reached for a cock ring on the bedside table and rolled it to the base of his cock and lifted her right leg over and straddled him. Positioning his solid penis, which still had remnants of the lubricant and his own pre cum, she slid on easily and took the whole length instantly. She let out a slight gasp and held herself there before lifting all the way to the top again with just the tip at the edge of her vagina. She slowly lowered her body, and pressed her breasts into the Telegraph newspaper she had covered him in. She then spoke.

“I expect hundred percent efficiency this week back in the office, Christopher!” she quietly said to him.

Smelling the champagne from her speaking was becoming a regular thing, and he replied in a nervous tone.

“A hundred percent guaranteed, Miss Lexington!” Chris said clearly.

She turned stern-faced and spoke.

“Excellent, it seems the outcome of this afternoon is that you now know your place!” she said firmly.

The female opera then took a dramatic rise in tone and Miss Lexington then thrusted her self backwards and his cock plunged deep inside her vagina and she sat up, placing her hands on the back of the Sunday Telegraph newspaper and she began to ride him firmly, but slowly, rubbing her hands all over the broadsheets he was covered in.

Laying her abdomen onto the middle of the broadsheet newspaper, her breasts hung in direct view of Chris, and he enjoyed looking at them. Her abdomen rubbed the broadsheet as she rode him, holding that position for around twenty seconds before lowering her breasts back into him. She then would be sitting back up and pushing her chest out to show her figure and breasts. Randomly slapping his face at times, she would also slow down to just sitting and rubbing then laying into him again and slowly riding before rubbing her hands on the broadsheets more firmer.

Throughout this sexual encounter, she made small groans of pleasure and after about ten minutes, she went full throttle, hard riding and it was within minutes that Chris was again shooting his load up inside her. While Chris came, she slapped his face hard, but he didn’t feel it as he was in ecstasy as she rode him until he had finished the orgasmic spasms.

After the comedown, she just sat there with her hands on the back of the broadsheet with her eyes closed. Breathing through her nose. Chris’s balls and cock were aching. He’d been emptied and shagged out these past couple days in Miss Lexington’s house, and he was wondering when she had required enough of him for this weekend, as it was Sunday afternoon. Not that he hadn’t enjoyed it though.

She reached to the sheets draped over the headboard. Picking one up, she scrunched it and placed it round the base of his cock and withdrew, catching the cream of sexual fluids they had both created. She climbed off the bed and headed to the en-suite. After a couple of minutes, he could hear the shower going.

About Fifteen minutes passed, then she came out in her bathrobe and picked up the clothes and headed out the room. She then returned to the bedroom, opening the mirrored wardrobe and taking out some clothes before walking back out to the landing, closing the bedroom door behind her.

Chris just lay there and looked at the same pictures and flowers around the room. He liked the clean ornaments of elegant ladies in dresses that she had on the shelves. He had to listen to the same female opera music that had been the soundtrack of the weekend.

Half an hour later, the bedroom door opened and Miss Lexington walked in. Her hair was down, and she was dressed in a black, short-sleeved, straight-trousered jumpsuit with the tie belt in a bow around her waist. It shaped around her figure perfectly and Chris was enjoying the view as she walked around the room. She poured a glass of champagne and then picked up a Sunday Telegraph and headed to her window seat. The pile of broadsheets and the thickened magazine from the spanking session were still on the bedroom floor and she just walked straight past and sat down. She placed her glass on the little table nearby. She then crossed her legs and opened up the broadsheet to read it. Chris could see her red-soled heels.

Looking toward her, he lifted his head, with the sound of telegraph sheets crinkling under his left ear and then spoke. “Miss Lexington—,” Chris said before she cut him short.

“Silence,” she firmly replied.

Chris stayed quiet and just lay quietly looking around the room, looking at Miss Lexington reading and occasionally hearing the rustling of her turning a page, or reaching for her champagne glass. Chris awaited what Miss Lexington wanted, or required, him to do next.

She read the entire Sunday Telegraph and had drank two glasses of champagne while Chris had to just remain bound and covered in Telegraph sheets and listen to female opera. He had started to doze off a couple times and his arms were beginning to get an aching feeling. Miss Lexington soon got up out of the chair and laid the broadsheet she had been reading, centre page open, over his face. She told him she would be back in a while and if any newspapers have moved off of him, there would be consequences. Though very peculiar, the Femdom he was receiving was actually a turn on and he had to just ride along with it. Who knew what Miss Lexington had in store for him next?

Suddenly, the opened newspaper was taken off his face, and it was pulled it down over his body. Miss Lexington was standing there in her sleeveless black jumpsuit, her hair back in a tight bun and her spectacles on.

“A-HEAM! Who said it was time to nod off? Would you sleep on the job in my office, Christopher?” Miss Lexington said with a firm tone.

Chris had dozed off, and Miss Lexington did not seem impressed.

“Um, no Miss, well, I got warm and comfortable, and couldn’t go anywhere or do anything of use for you so I just rested my eyes for a while so I’m in perfect a mindset for your requirements!” Chris said nervously.

“That is an acceptable answer Christopher, you are learning fast, and oh, you are definitely a part of my requirements!”

She then walked to her dresser. Chris watched her while she poured some more champagne and spoke.

“What a splendid weekend it has been, Christopher,” Miss Lexington said as she walked over to Chris with his glass, for him to sip.

“Yes Miss, it has been very splendid,” Chris said, sipping the glass she held in place for him.

Miss Lexington then headed back to her dresser with the glass and placed it back next to the bottle. With her back to Chris, she finished off her glass of champagne and then softly spoke.

“Well, I think we are pretty much set and ready. I’ll just take my clothes off,” she said seductively.

Chris’ heart rate increased and his cock, although aching and quite sore, started to go hard as she undid the bow on the front of her jumpsuit and then dropped the shoulders with her hands and pulled the jumpsuit down her body. She let it drop to the floor and then undid her bra, letting it drop to the floor. Chris knew the routine now, his broadsheet-covered body would soon be being rubbed, while his cock would be being ridden once more by his strict, older female boss.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Theball80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors