Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Power Of Chastity - Part V

"Simon feels the full intensity of the power of chastity"

69
6 Comments 6
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Lucy turned onto her back. Simon was asleep beside her, lying on his side facing the wall. He too was naked, except for his chastity cage, that is!. He had wanted to take it off, begged her in fact to remove it, but she refused. She had told him that it would be good for him to wear it.

“But it’s hard being caged when you are naked!” he moaned.

She laughed as she reached and took hold of his caged cock. “So, my nakedness makes you hard then?”

He saw the funny side to it. “Yes,” he told with a faint smile.

She kissed him. “And that’s the object of it all.”

“But you normally wear something in bed, even if it’s just a pair of knickers?”

“I know, and I shouldn’t. I should always sleep naked when I’m with a man.”

Simon was taken aback. “Is… is this how you will sleep with Chris?”

“Of course.”

“Why?”

“Why do you think?”

He didn’t answer.

“I want to be available for him. A woman should always be available to her lover.”

She heard him sigh and she reached to hold his testicles. “We don’t want him wasting time struggling to get me out of my knickers, or any other item of clothing, should he decide he wants a fuck during the night, do we?”

He gave a gentle shake of the head and then turned over to sleep. Lucy cuddled him, pressing her body tightly against him, ensuring that he could feel the contours of her body, her breasts against his back, and her mound against his buttocks. Kissing his shoulder, she said goodnight and turned over. She felt contentment. Simon seemed happy, and so was she. Simon had accepted her choice of Chris as her lover. There would be other lovers in the future but for now, he was all that she needed. She knew of his history; knew what sort of man he was, thoroughly reprehensible, a user of women to satisfy his lusts, and a man with few moral principles.

But he was experienced. She had let him seduce her. He knew that she lacked sexual experience, and he excelled in his role as teacher. He had already told her that he would show her what good sex was, and she was more than happy to play the game. Sometimes it was good to massage the male ego!

There was also an ulterior motive in her actions. She had her eye on Chris’s job. Simon was twice the man he was. He could run the company just as good, if not better. Also, the chairman was a distant cousin to her mum. They had once sat next to each other at a relative’s wedding a couple of years back, and only recently he had met her in the company carpark when she went to pick Simon up. It was only a brief conversation, but it renewed acquaintance and created a point of contact. There was opportunity there, and there was another family wedding coming up in the not-too-distant future.

As she lay back, naked, and aroused, her hand slipped down to her mound. Lucy masturbated often. Simon usually fell asleep first and she enjoyed sending herself off to sleep with a vigorous time of self-love. There was always something to awaken her arousal. Lately, it was Joel, the new finance guy in charge of the Council’s budgeting department. Though he was British, his parents originated from Lagos. Lucy had never slept with a Black guy before, but she had a friend at University who had a Mozambique boyfriend during her time there. She used to brag about the size of his equipment and his prowess in bed. She once told her that Black guys loved shagging white girls and showing them how much better they were in bed.

A few days earlier she had found herself at the beverages machine with him, waiting while it was being filled up. She had worn a blouse that day with one more button open than she should have had. She smiled to herself as they had a conversation with his eyes on her chest most of the time. Though he wore a wedding ring, it didn’t put her off. In fact, he made him attractive. He may risk his marriage for a steamy affair, but he probably wouldn’t risk exposure when she decided to call it a day with him.

She slid her finger over her clitty as she considered her first time with him. Perhaps, they would sneak off for an extended lunch together, a lunch at her place. There would be no risk of Simon disturbing them. There would be no lunch either. They were both married adults. There was no food on the menu – just each other’s bodies. She would leave the initiation to him, there would be time for her to take control of later trysts. She would play the innocent; the lamb being led to the slaughter. There might be the odd moan of no from her lips from time to time; the proverbial stance of protest, but she would allow his hands to wander freely over her body. Touch her where he wanted to; invade her intimate parts with his fingers as if he owned her. She would probably try to stop his hands tugging her panties down her body, but it would be a half-hearted attempt.

She knew men well enough by now. Let a man feel like a conqueror; overpowering and compelling. Make him use a little force to take you, don’t just give in and open your legs for him, make him work for that privilege. Surrendering should be held back for later occasions when he has proved himself to be the supreme lover. Perhaps there might be a little protest on her part if he tried to take her without wearing a condom, but she wouldn’t insist on it or demand it.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

There was a time when they would be essential if a man wanted to fuck her but that was before she met Simon. Once it became a long-term relationship she allowed him to fuck him bareback; she loved the feel of a man’s flesh inside her, so much better than the gossamer coating that held back his seed. Chris had produced one on their first time. She had watched as he knelt between her spread thighs and rolled it down his thick shaft, fascinated by his deftness in doing it so quickly, but as he leaned into her she reached down and took hold of his erection.

“Do you really want to wear this?” she asked him.

He shook his head. “I was just thinking of you… maybe you preferred one.”

She shook her head as she reached down to the end of his cock. “I hate them. I like to feel a man’s flesh inside me.”

Chris grunted as he placed his fingers over hers and joined her in rolling it back down his shaft. As he pulled it off Lucy ran her thumb over the sticky head of his cock. “That’s better,” she told him.

He groaned once more as she raised her knees back and spread her legs wide apart for him. Their fuck may have been fast and furious, but his size and power made up for any disappointment in the speed of him ejaculating inside her. A short while later he fucked her again from behind, taking a while to cum, and spanking her and pulling her hair in the process. She lay back afterwards as his cum slowly oozed from her, feeling a satisfaction never experienced before.

 

*****

 

Lucy woke up tired next morning, having found herself waking up horny in the night and needing to masturbate again. Simon lay beside her snoring as thought about Chris again. It would soon be Wednesday and her afternoon off. She was still debating whether or not to bring him back home and fuck together in her bed, it would make it all so much more intense having him fuck her in the middle of the bed she shared with her husband, but Chris’s bed was just as good, and it had firm and sturdy bedposts that called out for restraints. She hadn’t broached the subject yet, but as she got to know him better the temptation grew to trust him enough to bind her to the bed and let him have his way with her.

Simon woke up horny too, his erection straining in its restraint. He asked her again if he could remove it and she pointed to the box where the key lay. “You know where it is Simon, help yourself, but there would be a penalty if you did remove it without my consent.”

He looked at her. “W… what sort of penalty?”

She reached for his cage and held him, her stroking some exposed flesh. Turning to the bed they had just made together she told him. “I will fuck Chris in there on Wednesday afternoon.”

The change of look on his face told her all she needed to know, Simon pulled away and began to dress. And so, he spent the whole day caged, and most of the time with a restrained erection. The very fact that he could feel the steel cage around him was enough to keep him erect, and then there was the fact that there was Chris. He was always around, and although he spent most of the day going about his business, his very presence was enough to bring added excitement.  Chris was fucking his wife, and had been for a while, and he would be fucking her again the next day. He would see him leave at lunchtime, knowing that he was going to meet Lucy.

Towards the end of the day, he found himself alone with him after a short staff meeting. Chris asked how he was. Simon smiled to himself and answered fine. “Lucy tells me you are wearing your cage,” he told him quietly.

Simon nodded.

“You know that if it gets too much for you I have a key as well?”

“Th… thanks, but it’s okay.”

“I won’t tell Lucy.”

Simon’s shock was visible. “You have spoken to her today?”

Chris nodded and smiled. “She did explain that you wanted to take it off, and… she did tell me what the consequences would be for you, but… well, as I say it would just between us. You have my word on that even though nothing would give me greater pleasure than fucking Lucy in your bed.”

All Simon could feel was the pain of the intense confinement of his cock. As Chris began to walk away he turned to him and mentioned the contract. “Lucy is keen to get the chastity contract sorted out, Simon,” he told him. “It would be good to get it out of the way before the weekend.”

Simon nodded. He could feel the power of his chastity at its most intense.

 

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments