Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night To Remember

"Gay Outdoor Play In The Park"

20
3 Comments 3
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"gay night time adventure"

It's 1:30 am, and again I am horny and so bored with porn. When you can have the real thing, cruising the internet for good stuff is just naff. As I close the laptop, my mind wanders to the place in the park that I have been sporadically going to for years. It is much more exciting than using any of the dating apps or hoping to meet someone in any of the bars around.

I smoke the rest of my joint and take a shower. It's been a hot day again and only now, in the middle of the night, does it cool off enough to go outside without breaking out into a severe sweat. I pick out my outfit and eye the last beer for my way over to the park. Black button-up shirt, barely buttoned up, leather pants, with black boots. I make it out the door into the warm, breezy night. Beer in hand, the gentle air caressing my chest and stomach, I start walking almost automatically.

My mind is already in the dark corners of the wooded park. With its curvy walkways, it is a labyrinth of trees and bushes. Some of them are filled with horny men, out to have some fun. One never knows who will be here, playing in the guise of darkness, anonymous. I don't care what they look like, how tall they are, or what their names are. I just want to touch and be touched by as many of them as I can.

I can feel my groin stirring already just thinking about it and after the last sip of beer, I throw away the can and keep walking on. I cut the pockets out of my leather pants long ago for comfort, and now I can reach into them and touch my cock and balls without anybody suspecting anything. The black leather glides over my naked ass cheeks as I am walking down the street, one of my hands fondling my dick through the pockets. A few cars drive by, with some drivers giving me a quick glance as they pass me. It is quiet, dark, and still somewhat hot, and it gives me a sense of peace and serenity.

I pass one or the other shadowy figure making their way home, when my night is just about to start. They have no idea where I am going and what I am about to do, or how turned on I already am. My stiffening cock is getting rubbed by the leather with every step. A few moments later I enter the dark, cool air of the park and I can smell the dirt with its trees and greenery. I unbutton my shirt all the way and let it flutter in the gentle breeze after I open the zipper of my pants.

At this time of night, hardly anybody dares to enter the park, and already I feel a sense of excited freedom to let the air wander all over my body. Licks of fresh air are making their way across my body and through my open zipper, while I relish the sensation when the cool breeze hits my pre-cum dripping cock. A few more steps up the hill and I arrive at one of the metal benches near a wooded area, overlooking the park in front of me. I sit and wait to get my bearings after the walk, and I start to sweat a little bit. As the air cools off my clammy naked chest and abdomen, I get excited even more just sitting here with my shirt and pants open. My dick and nipples are getting harder by the minute in anticipation of somebody finding me here like this.

Before long, I hear footsteps. I suppress the reflex to cover myself and keep my shirt and pants open because that is why I am here; I want to be seen, touched and used like this…

A shadow appears on the ground in front of me, and I know someone is right behind me, staring at me. A flash of fear runs through my body but ends up exciting me even more. I resist turning around or walking away. I know it is someone that is here for the same thing as I am, and my cock almost makes it out of the open zipper in anticipation.

Staring straight ahead, I say, "Come join me…"

But the shadow vanishes with the sound of crunched gravel.

Drammaya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Drammaya

I go back to letting my imagination run wild with what the rest of the night might bring, still enjoying being this exposed and alone out in the night. Another pair of footsteps is coming close, this time I remain quiet, and I just nod to the place next to me on the bench. A dark, shadowy figure appears to my left and stands there looking at me for what appears to be an eternity while I am soaking up the excitement of exposing myself to a stranger like this.

Nobody moves, and my groin relishes being seen and watched. I see his big hands and imagine them reaching over through my zipper and grabbing my warm cock and playing with my balls. He is moving closer and finally sits down next to me. I can feel his body warmth emanating from him being so close to me. His eyes run all over my open shirt, exposing my tattooed torso and staring at the invitation of my open pants. Apparently enjoying what he is looking at, time is standing still, while my mind flies off into the night with horny anticipation of being touched and who knows what else.

As if in slow motion, I watch his hand reach over and unbutton my pants, exposing even more of my hungry skin. Revealing my shiny cock ring, my stiffening cock is still stuck in my heavy leather pants. I can feel his cool hand sliding over my slightly clammy skin, down into my open crotch, fishing for my cock. By the first touch of his hand on my dick, my cock and head want to explode already. I sigh while my bald, sweaty head falls back, and I stare into the sparkling night sky. The fun has started.

This is what I came for, being touched and offering myself to the desire of the men around me in the safety of the night. Not sure how much time is passing while he is playing with my pumping cock out in the open, but now I feel his other hand making its way to my ass. Separating the leather pants from my skin, squeezing my cock and head hard, I can tell he is enjoying this as much as I do. My ass is slowly starting to move, wanting to free itself from these pants, while my nipples are getting hard being caressed by the moving night air. His hand walks up my back and back down to my ass cheeks, squeezing them in rhythm with the one holding my pulsating cock. Without a word, he leans forward, and I watch his open mouth making its way towards my cock.

Glistening beads of pre-cum pumping out of my cock with every stroke of his big, firm hand, I am eager to feel his lips around my shaft. The heat of his firm mouth on my glans sends another wave of ecstasy up my spine, blasting through the roof of my skull.

As he sucks away at my urgent cock, I am rocking in and out of his mouth, pushing deeper with every stroke. He is getting greedier by the second to keep my swollen cock right where it is, clamping down on it with firm lips. With all this movement, my leathers are slowly making their way off my ass, and I relish the sensation of the cool metal bench hitting my warm cheeks.

His other hand never left my ass while I was pressing my cock deeper into his mouth. Rocking my ass rhythmically, his fingers are slowly inching their way over to my hole, his other hand firmly around my cock. I squirm with desire and my hot hole already twitching, one of his big fingers finally finds my tender man pussy and I gasp with delight when he enters me.

I know I can only take so much of this at a time, and I decide to not cram all of my cum in his mouth just yet. While he is working my hole expertly. I lift his head off my cock with an almost popping sound and dislodge his finger out of my ass. Pulling up my pants, I get up and take him by the hand towards the nearest dark opening in the brush.

To be continued

Published 
Written by lover108
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments