Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trip To The New Spa In Town - Part 1

"This is about Kay's trip to the new spa in town and the unexpected happenings."

65
12 Comments 12
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the beginning of the story and will be continued as soon as I can write more."

I took Kay and her girlfriend Amy to a local spa that had just opened in town. When we got to the spa, the woman at the desk told me to go somewhere else and wait, as the women will be at least two hours getting the full treatment. The girl behind the desk was cute and sexy, with medium size breasts, exceptionally long blonde hair down to the crack of her ass.

She had on a lacy red bra, red thong panties, and a red garter belt holding up her red lace thigh-high stockings. The woman who came out to escort Kay and Amy back, was about the same except that she had black lace on.

As I was walking out of the lobby a woman in her forties came running out of the back naked with her tits bouncing, a bare pussy, and something on her body making her hard to catch. Kay and Amy just looked on with amazement.

I pulled the front doors closed and when she got close, she grabbed me and began to kiss me all over and yelling how much she loved me and wanted me to fuck her right there. This startled me, to say the least, two more women came out and thanked me as they were holding on for dear life. A third girl joined the group, and they were able to carry her into the back room.

After the women got her out of the lobby and into another room, I realized then that I had become coated in either or a goo or slime, I even got some in my mouth and swallowed some. The cum tasted like pussy.

The girl at the reception desk hollered at me, “Sir, did you get covered with what was on her?”

I nodded yes.

She said, “Sir, please come over to the desk and one of the girls will be out as they want to talk to you.”

She added, “Do not worry it is non-toxic and will not hurt you.”

Two girls came out from behind the curtain. Both were wearing black lace bras, thong panties, and garter belts with black lace thigh-high stockings and high heels.

One woman who had beautiful red hair introduced herself as Audrey and introduced herself as Betty.

Audrey spoke first, “The stuff that you have all over you, was developed strictly for women. It was not intended for men and so was never checked for side effects on men.”

Betty asked, “Did you get any of it in your mouth or on your lips?”

I replied, “When a sexy woman rubs her beautiful breasts and nipples on my lips, it is hard not to lick or suck on those hard nipples. It tasted like pussy, from going down on other women.”

 Audrey quickly asked, “How are you feeling right now?”

I looked at her, “To be honest, I feel like my cock feels like it has been getting bigger and harder since I sucked and licked her breasts. I also feel hornier, like I want to fuck someone very soon.”

Audrey turned to Betty, “The side effects are acting on him, faster than it does on women.”

Looking at me, “Sir, please strip naked, so I can see the size of your cock now.”

She said this to me as we were walking into the room behind the curtain. Now to be perfectly honest, how often have you ever had a sexy hot woman tell you that? I quickly stripped naked in front of both women.

As I was taking my clothes off, I looked down the hallway and watched my naked wife and her friend as they were walking down the hallway. Their bare butts were jiggling while they walked down the hallway.

Now normally I have an average size cock. It is about six and a half inches long and has an average diameter. When we looked at it, it had enlarged to eight inches long and that is only semi-hard, and twice the size in diameter.

I was impressed and pleased by how big I had become. Audrey reached down and lightly and gently started to stroke my cock.

She looked at me. “Does it hurt to touch your cock?”

I smiled. “No, your fingers feel good and getting me more aroused. Please do not stop.”

We also noticed that my testicles were also starting to swell some.

She asked me, “Do they hurt? How do they feel?”

I replied, “They do not hurt, but do have an odd feeling.”

I looked at Audrey. “May I ask you for a favor?”

She said, “Sure you can.”

I asked her, “I am so excited and horny, would you mind giving me a blow job and making me cum?”

Her reply was, “I was hoping you would ask me that. I wanted to see if I could fit this big cock into my mouth.”

Betty had placed a blanket on the bench, which was in the room. They had me get onto the bench on my back.

After I was comfortable on my back on the bench, my hard cock pointing up. Audrey straddled my chest, leaning over to put her warm, wet lips on the tip of my hard cock.

I noticed how wet she had become, as her thong panties were sopping wet. I could not stop myself from licking her pussy through her thong panties. I took and slid her thong panties to the side to enjoy licking her wet beautiful pussy and clit.

Betty reached down and was fondling my enlarged balls and sack. She was also licking both my cock and balls. I had spread my legs wide enough to accommodate her head between my legs and get to my balls.

Audrey’s mouth was warm and wet as she slid her tongue up and down my hard shaft. She was also sucking the tip, while she licked around the tip, sliding her tongue into my pee hole. This felt so good as my shaft was overly sensitive to her tongue and touch.

She pushed hard against my face as her whole body stiffened and began to shake. I had just given her the first of several whole-body orgasms.

She then sat on my face so I could continue going down on her pussy. Her lips were red and swollen from being so excited. Betty then took over sucking and licking my extremely hard cock. Both women were giving me a great blow job. Each woman also had their own unique style.

I was just able to say, “I am going cum, now.”

Both women leaned over the head of my cock, just as I had begun to shoot stream after stream of warm sticky cum. Some of it went into their mouth, on their faces, and on their breasts.

When I had finally finished, they began to lick and clean each other’s faces and breasts. It was extremely exciting watching them both licking each other, then cleaning my still-hard cock.

Audrey asked, “Do you usually cum this much?”

I said, “No, this is more than double what I usually cum.”

I asked Audrey, “So what is going on with my wife and her friend?”

She replied, “They are both relaxing a pool filled with the special cum, that was all over your body.”

I asked, “Can we go and look in on them? It must be hot and sexy seeing them in that pool. Will they act like that woman who got this stuff all over me?”

Audrey reassured me, “That woman had a reaction and would not permit us to rinse it off of her.”

I felt good about her answer, as we walked naked down the hallway, with one on each side of me.

I looked at both Audrey and Betty. “I am feeling excited to the point that I want to fuck someone quickly. Is there a room that we can go into, or would you want to watch me fuck my wife?”

Audrey looked at me saying, “That it was against company policy to fuck the clients. But, in your case, you are not a client, I guess that it would be OK.”

Betty opened a door, in that room there was a bed and nobody in there. We went in with Audrey getting on the bed first, spreading her legs. Betty started to go down on Audrey to get her wet enough for sex.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

I walked over to the bed and Audrey opened her mouth and began to suck on my cock. Her lips and tongue felt so fantastic. I am not sure if it was what I had rubbed on me, or if she was just that good.

Audrey looked at me, “I think your cock has gotten just a little bit bigger.”

Betty got up from between Audry’s legs and gave me a quick lick and suck. She just smiled and nodded her head.

I started to get between Audrey’s legs, she stopped me and started to get up.

Audrey said, “I want to be on top so, I can control just how fast your cock will enter me.”

I got on my back on the bed, with Audrey straddling my cock. She slowly lowered herself till my cock was just touching her clit and pussy. She slowly started to slide my cock back and forth on her clit and between her sexy lips.

Betty was holding my cock and helping rub it back and forth. Audrey lowered herself some more and the tip of my cock slid into her pussy. As soon as the tip went in, Audrey had a surprised look on her face.

Audrey looked at us both. “I have never had a cock this big, inside me. Give me a minute to allow my pussy to stretch its self-open.”

After a few minutes, she slowly started to slide me in deeper and deeper. As she got me in deeper, she started to slide up and then down deeper. She finally got me all inside her as I could feel her cervix hitting the tip of my cock. My cock was so sensitive to the feel of her pussy gripping it.

We fucked for several minutes before Audrey collapsed onto my chest and started to shake from the orgasm that overtook her. I held her closed and stroked her hair till she recovered from her orgasm.

Audrey looked at us both. “That was the most intense orgasm that I ever remember. Betty, you need to try his cock.”

Betty smiled as Audrey got off my cock. Betty got on the bed beside me, while I got between her legs. Slowly I started to rub the wet tip of my cock up and down her slit and rubbing her excited clit.

I then slowly started to slide into her already wet pussy. I was doing to Betty as Audrey had done to me. Slide in a bit, pausing and pulling out. Slide in a little deeper and do it all over again.

I felt the tip of my cock touching her cervix and did not go any farther in as I still had about an inch or two to slide into her. I slowly started to fuck her.

I asked, “Are you ok? Am I hurting you if I go in further?”

Betty replied, “It hurts some but, I am loving your cock deep inside me.”

Audrey had stepped out of the room to check on Kay and Amy. She looked in and seen them in an embrace as they were still in the cum pool.

Kay looked at the doorway and saw Audrey standing in the doorway.

Kay asked, “How is my husband doing after that woman attacked him?”

Audrey’s reply was, “He is doing just fine but, he is also different.”

Kay looked puzzled. “How is he different?”

Audrey smiled, “He is different in a better way. His cock is now more than twice the size than what he was, and he stays harder longer.”

Both Kay and Amy’s mouth fell open in amazement.

Amy asked, “So where is he now? Can we see him? Can he come to us?”

Audrey’s response was, “Yes, he wants to see you both but, we are still checking him out. As soon as Betty and I finish checking him out, I will bring him into see you both.”

Betty had cum twice with my cock inside her, I started shooting cum into Betty as Audrey walked through the door. I pulled out and continued shooting ropes of warm sticky cum all over her belly.

I had cum as much if not more than the first time. As I withdrew from Betty’s pussy the cum just flowed out of her. It went down past her beautiful ass and all over the bed.

Audrey said, “Wow, I am totally impressed with the amount of cum that comes out of you!”

Audrey asked me, “Do you want to join your wife in the cum pool? Or would you rather her and her friend come here so you can fuck them both here?”

Audrey said, “We cannot let you go right now, until we find out how long these side effects will last.”

I replied, “Well, I am still hard so, please bring them in here and we will see what will happen next.”

Audrey then went back out of the room, to get Kay and Amy. Kay was the first to enter the room and to see my large hard-on. Amy then came in and saw my large hard-on. When both had seen my cock, their mouths dropped open and they were speechless.

Kay asked, “Is this from what is in the cum pool, that the woman had on her body?”

Audrey said, “Yes.”

Kay walked over to the bed and began stroking and kissing my cock. Amy walked over to the other side of the bed and began licking my shaft and balls.

I looked at Audrey asking, “Is licking this cum off my wife going to have an effect on me?”

Audrey said, “I do not believe but if you don’t mind, Betty and I will watch you both to make sure.”

I looked at Kay and Amy and all three of us nodded yes.

I was busy going down on Kay as she was going down on me. All of a sudden, I had red hair on my face. I realized Audrey was joining me and began licking and tonguing Kay’s sexy pucker hole.

I was taking my time licking the cum off her as it tasted so good, and we were both very aroused.

I was also enjoying Amy’s warm wet lips and tongue on my balls. I was also enjoying the wetness of her body rubbing against my legs.

Kay began to shake and moan louder than normal; I knew that she was having a strong orgasm. She then collapsed on top of me, completely exhausted.

After she recovered, she turned and squatted over my hard cock. Amy took my cock and started to rub it up and down her slit and around Kay’s clit.

Kay slowly started to slide down on my cock, slowly, pausing frequently to allow her pussy to stretch and accommodate my engorged cock.

Amy had moved from licking my balls to squatting over my face so I could lick and suck on her clit and her already wet pussy.

Audrey was sitting on my knees, reaching around fondling Kay’s breasts and nipples. She was also kissing the back of Kay’s neck and ear lobes. Audrey was also rubbing her wet and excited clit and pussy up and down my leg.

Kay slid down on me and started to have another orgasm. It felt so good having her pussy squeezing my cock. Kay leaned her head back and began to kiss Audrey as her orgasm pulsed through her body.

Kay got off my hard cock, only to have Amy move from my face to straddling my cock. She slowly started to slide slowly down my cock and pausing for her pussy to accommodate me. She was now facing Audrey so they both started to kiss passionately.

I could feel that I was getting close to cumming again. I pulled Amy down on my cock, feeling her cervix against the tip of my cock. My balls started to tighten, and I could feel the cum surging up my cock. Amy gasped loudly as the first stream of cum hit her cervix.

I felt her pussy filling up quickly and the cum now dripping out of her pussy and down my cock and balls. Amy got off my cock, Audrey, and Betty both started to lick the cum from my cock. I was also still shooting cum and got both of their faces.

The ladies and I all collapsed on the bed holding each other close and fell asleep.

To be continued

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments