Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this story here, you really should go back and read the previous chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you lke what you've read, give that like icon a tap and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

We took a break for supper while Sarah napped and went back to the hospital to keep her company for the evening. Visiting hours ended at 10:00 and we arrived home shortly after that.

“I miss him already!” Lexi sighed. “I can’t wait until he’s home!”

“I know,” I said. We took a run through the nursery to make sure everything was ready before settling down in the living room with a drink.

“So tell me about this morning,” Lexi said.

I shifted to get more comfortable. “Okay. When we left the hospital last night, or this morning, or whenever it was, Sarah asked me to do her a favor. When we got home, I did.”

“And what was the favor?” she asked. “As if I didn’t know!”

“You have a one-track mind!” I said. “Yes, she asked me to help Ginger relieve a little stress that had built up over the past few weeks.”

“I told you it would be hard going without fucking for two weeks!” Lexi said.

“It was hard,” giggled Ginger. “It was fucking rock hard! And I loved it!” Her hand went to her crotch and she rubbed herself. “You know, I can feel a little stress coming on right now!”

“Wait your turn!” said Lexi. “You already got your stress relief! I’m next!” She stood up and peeled her clothes off as quickly as she ever had. “Why do you still have clothes on?”

“That wasn’t much of a strip tease!” I said As I jumped to my feet and started stripping off.

“You old people are funny!” Ginger giggled as she reclined on the couch.

“Oh, you’re part of this too! Go get that harness and that big black dildo!” she commanded.

Ginger gave her a mock salute and left, returning a moment later wearing nothing but the strap-on and a smile.

In the brief moment, we were alone, Lexi and I had gotten into a sixty-nine and were licking and sucking for all we were worth. “You guys are so hot!” Ginger said. A moment later, Lexi got off me and stood up. She took Ginger by the hand and led her to the room where she and Sarah usually slept.

“We can make a mess in here and then sleep in our bed,” Lexi said as she motioned for Ginger to lie on her back.

“You’ve thought this through!” Ginger laughed as she lay down. She reached over to get the lube from the nightstand and slicked up the long dark phallus that was sticking out from her mons.

“I have thought about little else for two weeks!” she groaned as she swung her hips over Ginger’s and settled herself down on the silicone wonder. “Oh, GOD! That feels so good!” she sighed as it penetrated her to her core. I looked to see her pussy lips splayed put against the harness as the entire length of it disappeared inside her.

I slid my hand along her bum and ran it along her lips where they met the dildo. I found that by twisting my wrist just right, I could tickle her clit with one fingertip as she rode slowly up and down. "Mmm, yes! Tease my little clitty!” she whispered. She bent down and kissed Ginger, “I so fucking needed this!”

Knowing what she wanted next, I slipped behind her and prodded her back hole with my head. I lubed everything up and pushed forward to enter her.

“EASY!” she cautioned. “Go slow, Babe!”

“Sorry,” I said, and I withdrew from her.

“I didn’t say take it out!” she objected so I lined myself up and pushed forward again. “There we go!” she purred. “Mmm, yes, that’s the secret sauce!”

“I’ll give you the secret sauce!” I said, playing along.

“You better get to it then!” she said. “I’ve waited long enough!”

For the next five minutes or so I thanked myself for the push-ups and sit-ups I tried to do every day. Being married to Lexi had always required a fair amount of physical stamina and when the other two women moved in I knew I’d have to step it up. She and I found a rhythm and soon I was jackhammering her as hard as I could as she encouraged me to fuck her harder. All I can say is I gave it my best shot.

After I finished, I leaned back and saw a little dribble of my cum leaking from her bum. Her pussy and asshole were still flexing as the last vestiges of her orgasm melted away. She and Ginger were kissing softly and whispering. I went back to the living room to collect my phone, hoping that when I returned the girls would still be as they were. I was in luck.

I got onto my knees behind Lexi and used my finger to swab my pearly white juice around her bum hole. Then I leaned back and snapped a couple of photos of it with her pussy still fully impaled with the large dildo. I set the camera to record and was rewarded with an amazing shot of her sliding off the toy.

Lexi and Ginger cuddled for a bit while I washed myself off and returned to the bed. I showed them my phone, “You are very photogenic,” I said.

Lexi and I had taken naughty pictures before but had always deleted them after looking at them. We never even considered sharing them.

“What did you do?” asked Ginger condescendingly.

“It’s okay, we’ll delete them,” said Lexi. She reached for my phone and looked at it. “The light could be better.” She showed Ginger who smiled before handing the phone back to me.

“Send them to Sarah,” she said.

“Seriously?” I asked. “We’ve never shared pictures before.”

“You’ve never fucked two hot women in the ass on the same day before either, I didn’t hear you complaining about that!” she said. She had me there.

As the girls headed off to the shower (yes, our water bill is outrageous!) I texted Sarah, “U alone?

Yeah. Busy tho. Jr is hungry! Again!

Let me know when you have a minute” I waited about fifteen minutes and my phone pinged.

What’s up?

I sent the pictures and the video. Not a minute later, “I did not need to see that rn!!

Jealous?

No. Super horny!

I have the cure for that, just say the word!

Careful what u wish for!

G 'nite!

How TF am I supposed to sleep after seeing that?

Idk, how’s ur BP?

Ur an asshole!

Ily!

I showed the text exchange to Lexi and Ginger and they got a great kick out of it. “You are so mean!” said Ginger.

“Yeah, I may have fucked up a little,” I replied.

“Do ya think?” Lexi laughed.

“I’ll fix it when she gets home,” I said.

As promised, our moms came over and made dinner for us, and after dinner, our dads came to join us. We must have taken a thousand photos of everyone with the baby in the various combinations, of course, he slept through it all which meant he’d be up most of the night. I wanted to confront my mom about what we had seen at the hospital and in the parking lot but the opportunity never came up.

Sarah and Lexi got him fed and ready for bed while Ginger and I finished up the laundry that we had created the previous evening. Sarah tried out the new breast pump we bought so we could all participate in the ritual of night feedings.

“You guys, go relax,” said Ginger. “I’ll look after L’il Will tonight.” Sarah and Lexi put up a token protest but Ginger was having none of it. “Go on, get reacquainted, it’s been a while!” She smiled knowingly as she shooed us away.

“I’m going to take a bath,” said Sarah. She took Lexi’s hand in her fingers, “Join me?”

“My pleasure,” Lexi said.

“Mine too!” whispered Sarah. I ran the tub full of nice warm water along with some bath oil. At their request, I placed the shaving equipment they’d need on the small shelf beside the tub.

The two ladies came in and started disrobing, “I think we have it from here,” Lexi said. She kissed me and watched as I left the room.

I went to check on Ginger and the baby, she was sound asleep in the rocking chair in the nursery with the little man on her chest. I got my phone and took a photo of them for posterity, the first photo of Will Jr and Auntie Ginger.

Aureaori
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aureaori

Then I went back to the bedroom and I could hear Lexi and Sarah making out in the bath. I stripped down to my shorts and climbed into bed, very excited at the prospect of what was to come. After what felt like an eternity, they emerged, wrapped in bathrobes and giggling.

“What’s so funny, girls?” I asked.

“Oh we were just talking about you sending those pictures to Sarah,” Lexi said.

“That was a mean thing to do,” continued Sarah. “You must have known how frustrated I am after two weeks of forced bed rest. I couldn’t even play with myself.”

“Yeah, it was a shit thing to do, I’m sorry,” I said.

“All well and good,” said Sarah. She and Lexi kissed as they let their robes fall to the floor. Sarah still had a tiny bump on her tummy but for the most part, she was already back in shape. “But I’m afraid you need to be punished.”

“Punished?” I asked. “How exactly?”

“We’ve been talking about that,” said Lexi. “You see, you now have three wives and when you offend one of us, you offend us all. Therefore, we must all share in your rehabilitation.” She leaned down and kissed me before taking my hand and urging me up off the bed. She guided me to the wingback chair in the corner and turned it to face the wall before telling me to sit down.

“So, for your punishment, you will be forced to listen to us as we make love,” Sarah explained. “You will not peek and you will not touch yourself, we will be watching!” She pointed to her phone that was propped up on the dresser beside me. Then she picked up the remote for the Smart TV and set it up so the camera on her phone was casting the image to the TV. The image flickered and then I could see most of my body in the chair. They would easily be able to tell if I broke their rules.

“If you manage to behave while we…”

“Fuck,” Sarah said.

“Yes, while we fuck, you will have served your punishment in full. If you do not, we will restrain you to that chair every night and you will suffer the same punishment until you do behave. Is that clear?” Lexi’s face was a stone mask. This was a side of my wife I had never seen and I wasn’t sure that I liked it. Still, I decided to play along.

“Yes, dear,” I said. “Whatever you say.”

“He learns fast!” said Sarah.

“It’s taken me almost twenty years but he’s caught on,” Lexi said. They both laughed.

I heard rustling and fidgeting behind me but I had no idea what they were doing. Every so often I’d hear a whisper and some giggling interspersed with the unmistakable sound of kissing. My cock was rock hard by this time but I resisted the urge to stroke myself.

“My God, you are so beautiful!” I heard Lexi say.

“I’m fat,” Sarah replied.

“I think you’re perfect,” said Lexi. More kissing sounds as I heard the rustle of the bedclothes being turned down. The sounds that came from them next were sounds that I had heard many times before, the soft suckling sound of lips parting, the plop of a nipple released from sucking lips, the sighs and moans of two lovers who knew exactly how to please one another, each one raising my arousal just from being in the same room as they were.

“Oh, Lexi, yesss!” Sarah moaned. I imagine my wife’s face millimeters from Sarah’s pussy, shaved smooth with a little droplet of her wetness clinging to the tip of her clit. The sheets rustled as Sarah’s body twisted under Lexi’s now expert cunnilingus. Then came the soft sound that could only have been made by Lexi’s lips suckling Sarah’s inner labia into her mouth and releasing them. “Fingers baby, I need your fingers!” followed by, “Oh there it is, you always know right where to touch me!” The sighs and moans carried on for a few minutes then I heard rustling that I took as Lexi moving back up Sarah’s body to share loving kisses once more.

“My turn,” whispered Sarah so quietly I could barely hear it. The sounds were not exactly the same but they were unmistakable and Sarah licked and nibbled her way down that firm body I knew so well. I could almost see where Sarah was kissing her just from the sounds she was making. A sharp intake of Lexi’s breath told me that Sarah had found her nipples, her reaction to having them suckled on and nipped was precisely the same every time.

I knew what was coming next. I waited for the soft “Mmmm, right there!” as Sarah ran her tongue down Lexi’s tummy and into the curve above her hip.

Yes! There it is! Called it! It was almost like I was doing it myself.  Next, I knew I would hear Lexi whisper, almost begging, “Lick me, Baby!” But I missed that call as Lexi moaned, “Mmm yes, put it in my ass!” That was a close one, I almost spun around to see what was happening but I held my resolve. One night of this was agony, I knew I would not be able to bear another one.

“Oh God, William, she’s got two fingers in my pussy and one in my ass! This feels awesome!” I heard louder suckling sounds that could only be Lexi’s clit in Sarah’s mouth. “Oh Fuck! I’m gonna! Fuck! Here comes!” Her moaning grew louder and I heard the squish of her squirting all over Sarah’s face as she came.

“Sshhhh, you’ll wake the baby!” Sarah whispered and then the suckling continued. From experience, I knew that Sarah liked to hum when she sucked my cock, I could faintly hear that tune again as she suckled on my wife’s clit.

“Oh, Sarah, please! No more!” Lexi pleaded and slowly the sounds died off, returning to the familiar sounds of soft kisses and whispered words of love.

I heard the bed squeak and thought they were just rearranging themselves until I felt someone at my shoulder. I looked up to see Sarah’s smiling face all shiny with Lexi’s cum. “You’re wife needs a good cleaning.”

I turned to see Lexi lying on her back and looking at me between her thighs, her index finger crooked at me motioning me to come hither. I crawled up between her legs and started cleaning her with my tongue as her sighs built once more. I looked up to see Sarah with her mouth clamped over Lexi’s in an effort to capture the sounds she was making as she came again.

Once she calmed down, I kissed my way up Lexi’s body and nudged Sarah out of my way. “That was fun!” I whispered.

“Mmm, it was,” she smiled at me. “You are forgiven!”

“Says who?” asked Sarah. “It was me he got all hot and bothered last night! I get to decide when he’s forgiven!”

“She’s right,” said Lexi. She rolled away and pushed me toward Sarah. “Let me watch you make our wife cum!”

Our wife, that was the first time Lexi had ever used that term when referring to Sarah or Ginger. I liked it and vowed to use it myself sometimes when we were alone.

Sarah and I kissed for a few moments and then she stopped me. “I don’t think I’m ready for regular sex just yet, how about you kiss me and make me all better?”

I smiled at her and kissed my way down her body, quickly reaching her clit which I sucked into my mouth and flicked with my tongue. Her body twisted and I knew I had her right where she wanted me. I looked up to see Lexi’s mouth on her breasts, licking and suckling each nipple in turn. I knew Sarah would not last long given that she had been denied release for over two weeks and was in a heightened state of arousal to begin with.

Her thighs clamped onto my head and squeezed as her first orgasm ripped through her. One thing I had learned living with three hot and multiorgasmic women was that they were all different. Lexi’s orgasms were much more powerful when she was being double-penetrated than with one cock or orally, while Ginger’s orgasms started off gentle and got stronger with each one.

Sarah’s, on the other hand, usually started with her strongest one first with each successive one being less intense. So it was this time that her hands gripped my hair until I thought she might pull it out from the roots. Lexi’s mouth had moved from Sarah’s breasts to her mouth to squelch the scream of her ecstasy.

I stayed down there. Nibbling and suckling until Sarah’s hands pulled me back up her body. Lexi and I alternated our kisses for a moment and then she said, “Thanks, I needed that.”

“I’ll bet you did!” we heard from the doorway. We all turned and saw Ginger, holding her phone in front of her face, “Smile for the camera!”

We laughed and then she said, "I just put the baby back down after his feeding. You guys relax, there’s enough milk left for one more feeding but then you’ll have to look after him.” She blew us all a kiss, “Sleep tight!”

And so we did.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments