Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a Cougar, Chapter 10

"Zuri is one sexy older woman who redefines her sexual freedom after her husband dies"

12
3 Comments 3
972 Views 972
1.6k words 1.6k words

Friday, April, 23, 2021

Mornings. The balcony door opened. Fresh air poured inside. I was in bed naked. Barry and Ben entered wearing nothing. They marched toward me with those big cocks bobbing in mid-air. Barry looked like Mustafa with his locs flowing. He got in bed on my right. His tongue found my nipple. Ben was on the left and he sucked the left nipple. I felt their fingers dancing on my gem. I knew the operation, Make the Duchess cum Hard was in full effect.

I hummed a sweet tune. As it felt delightful. Barry eased up and fed his cock into my mouth. Ben nestled his face between my legs and feasted. Two fingers penetrated as he licked and sucked. And still, Barry wiggled to help bring me closer to the edge. I cussed and a surge of energy passed over me.

Ben made his way up to my head. I turned and sucked him off while I still had his brother’s dick fisted. My head went from left to right tasting each lovely cock. They caressed my thighs and played with my pussy until I left their fingers wet.

Barry decided to stroke my center first. He pushed his way inside. My right leg was folded. He stroked rapidly like he was on a mission. My body rocked; my huge tits wobbled with every powerful thrust. My mouth was stuffed with Ben’s cock as he rode my face.

After I gagged a few times, he pulled out of my mouth and stroked his cock by my face. Barry pressed his chest to mine. His strokes went from superfast to deep and slow. He did that until I made a deep moan and said, “Fuck!” He pulled out and returned to my head. I sucked his cock as Ben got in position.

He went slow. Decided to keep the cadence. They were always in a friendly competition. Slow and deep. I cussed again. I held Barry’s cock in my hand stroking it fast as Ben worked my pussy.

I felt the first spurt on my face. Then more. He grunted and groaned as his essence flowed and dripped onto me.

Ben grabbed both legs and placed them on his shoulders, I squealed. His thrust rate increased. Then he exploded inside me.

****

That was indeed an amazing performance by the twins. I was still glowing as I packed a bag for our trip to the beach. A quick getaway with Danny and Ernesto who had become inseparable it seemed. I hoped they’d wait until we arrived in Fort Lauderdale before taking a dive in my pool. I had to make a quick stop in Apollo Beach.

Theo called me after I showered and requested my presence. I knew it was dangerous to unlock that door. It had been closed for many years. Yet there I was excited like a schoolgirl to see him.

I decided to get dressed and leave before Ernesto and Danny woke. I was successful at making it out of the backdoor. I got into one of my cars that was in the driveway and left.

*****

I was met with flowers. I chuckled, “Be careful Theo. Gifts like these indicate certain feelings. You wouldn’t want me to get the wrong idea.”

He touched my chin, “All the ideas you have concerning these roses are correct.”

I smiled, “I don’t have a lot of time.”

“Um, I suppose we should get started then,” he said as he untied my dress and watched it fall. He sat on the sofa and I was on his lap. He felt divine. Every time I humped, I hummed and moaned sweetly. Our lips touched. I was so deep into it. I felt the energy rush over me. Then out of nowhere, my mind. It played a devilish trick on me. I saw Nigel standing behind the sofa with a glass of wine in his hand.

The look on his face was the same one he had all those years ago when he forbade Theo and I from ever fucking again.

****

Thursday, November 21, 1996.

It was that day that most Americans celebrated with butt-loads of food. My family didn’t do that celebration. For us, it was a day of mourning. More than recognizing the efforts of my ancestral tribe, I was mourning the loss of my first love.

Weeks had gone by without a word from Nigel. This was the first time he did not try to contact me after a breakup. My mind was flooded with chaos. I hated sitting in my mother’s house trying to put on a brave face when I was dying inside.

I couldn’t eat or drink. I had not eaten well in days. I was sitting outside in the cool of the night when she stepped outside, “Girl, you’re gonna catch your death of cold out here. Come inside.”

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

“I’m leaving for a little while, Mama.”

Her face cracked, “Why?”

“I just need a little time is all.”

“I’m sorry, Pecan.”

I shook my head. I fought back tears but they fell. Her thumbs wiped them away. “I hate to see you leave but I know you have to do what you have to do. Just let us know when you get settled.”

“I will.”

****

Sunday, December 15, 1996.

Three weeks in my new space. Slowly, I was coming to grips with the situation. It was a lesson learned. A man getting divorced is still married, and if you have any intentions of wanting more from him... you best not get involved until he shows you some court-stamped divorce papers.

I had a glass of sparkling wine in hand. Music played softly. I walked across the hardwood floors and stared out the sliding glass doors which had a nice view of the ocean. It was a beautiful condo. I contemplated getting a roommate to help with the bills. But at the moment, I was good. I had money saved from when Nigel encouraged me to work with a financial advisor.

I turned. My stomach was calling for a meal. I had not cooked anything. I wanted to go out for some seafood. I grabbed my purse off the counter and walked to the door. I opened it. Shocked, I stared into his eyes. My eyebrows furrowed, “Wh-what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I um, I found out where your mother lived. I went and spoke with her. I asked her to let me check on you.”

I nodded. My mother. I did tell her that if Theo came in search of me to give him my information. I smiled, “I was just about to go grab something to eat.”

“Oh, okay. I can wait here or—”

“Don’t be silly. Let’s go eat. You’re paying.”

****

It was nice seeing Theo again. I didn’t mean to shut him off. I thought Nigel would try to use him to get to me but it was clear Nigel was not worried about me at all. As I sat across from Theo in the little seafood restaurant, he told me that he left his job.

My jaw nearly hit the table, “Why would you do that?” I asked him with concern.

“I am not interested in the family money. I can find my way just fine.”

My left eyebrow lifted, “Gosh Theo. I don’t want you throwing away your family fortune for me. That’s nonsense.”

“Zee, I fell hard for you. And I don’t see my decision as nonsense. Besides. I’m not their blood anyway. Uncle Nigel had only taken an interest in me because the rest of the family knew I was adopted. My parents died when I was an infant. Nigel’s sister adopted me.”

I reached for his hand, “I didn’t know.”

“It’s no big deal. I have had years to come to terms with it. I want this. I hope you do too.”

“You know I still love—”

“You’ve wasted enough time on that. Don’t lose any more years waiting on him. I am here.”

My face lit up like a Christmas tree. I nodded, “Let’s do it. Me and you.”

*****

The night felt perfect as he rested on top of me thrusting ever so slowly. Our tongues danced. My hands caressed his back. This would be the first of many nights I’d have a man to myself. One I could call my own.

His eyes rested on me. I had the biggest smile. He smiled. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rocked my hips upward. I moved faster and shuddered. He pulled from me. his tongue found my clit. he licked and sucked as I trembled. Then he pressed his way back inside. Several strokes later, he grunted and filled my center.

****

Friday, April, 23, 2021

His blue eyes cut into me. My eyes watered.

Theo stared at me, “What's wrong?”

I left his lap and reached for my dress, he stopped me, “Talk to me.”

“This was a bad idea. We shouldn’t be doing this..”

He searched my face for a valid reason. I know I must have seemed crazy. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me, “I’ve loved you since I could remember. You’re everything I’ve ever wanted. If you don’t want this then—”

“It’s just—”

He kissed me, “Stop worrying about what people will think. We both loved Nigel. He’s gone.”

We kissed. I was suddenly hot all over again. I looked to make sure he wasn’t still watching. He was gone. I lay on the sofa and welcomed Theo back. he gladly accepted my invitation and pressed his way inside. Stroke after masterful stroke I moaned. Then he pressed deep and exploded.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments