Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Casting Couch - Final part

"I attend a casting couch audition and the agent mercilessly fucks my holes."

227
50 Comments 50
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the fifth part and the last part of the series. So far, I have stripped and masturbated in front of the camera, given the casting agent a blowjob, and he has ravaged my pussy and taken my anal virginity. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please be advised, this story delves into hardcore themes, including elements of humiliation and degradation."

My body trembles as I kneel there, fully aware that I am at the mercy of the casting agent and powerless to resist his thirst for pleasure. My gaze is drawn to his cock, which is perfectly positioned at my eye level and stiffens with each stroke of his hand. How can he be getting hard again so quickly? Blue pill?

"Lick it clean," he says with a wicked gleam in his eyes. "And I don't want to see those hands anywhere near my dick."

Oh, gawd! He just brutally fucked and creamed my ass, and now he wants me to clean him up with my mouth? That's disgusting! My eyes dart to the camera he's holding, recording every moment of my humiliation.

The producers will watch this footage later to evaluate my performance and determine whether I am qualified for future opportunities in the porn industry. But so will countless strangers, getting off on my degradation. Well, if I get the job. There is no if! I have to get hired. As I swallow hard, the realization sinks in that there's no escape from this twisted scenario.

I lift my head and force a smile, trying to appear eager and willing for the camera. My mind races with conflicting thoughts as I lean forward, licking my trembling lips. Taking a deep breath, I open my mouth and take him in. Do NOT throw up!

A bitter, earthy taste fills my senses as I move my head back and forth, my tongue swirling around him, feeling him grow harder with each lick. "Please, don't throw up!" becomes my mantra as I push through the discomfort of tasting my ass juice mixed with his salty cum. The taste of bile rises in my throat as I struggle to keep it down, unable to handle the mixture of flavors in my mouth.

"How does your ass taste?" he asks.

Doing my best not to think about where his cock has been before it ended up in my mouth, I look up at him, meeting his gaze as I try to mask my revulsion. As I continue to pleasure him with my mouth, I fight the urge to gag, focusing on the task—get him to cum so I can finally be done with this. His hand moves to my hair, gripping it tightly as he holds my head in place.

"I asked how your ass tastes," the agent repeats, lifting a brow impatiently.

"Good," I mumble the lie, my voice muffled by his length in my mouth.

His grip on my hair tightens as he pushes himself deeper into my mouth, the earthy, musky taste intensifying with each thrust. My eyes water slightly as I try to relax my throat, letting him take control.

"Suck my dirty dick like the filthy whore you are," he growls, his tone both mocking and approving.

My cheeks flush at his words because I know it's true—I'm allowing him to use me however he pleases. I even taste my shame in the bitter tang of his shaft against my tongue.

"You like being treated like a worthless slut, don't you?" the agent sneers.

"Uhmph," I mumble around him, giving him the reply he wants.

His grip tightens in my hair as he thrusts deeper. "You'll do anything for the money," he adds, his grip on my hair tightening. His lips curl into a cruel smile as he watches me suck him off, reveling in my degradation. "Such a pretty mouth, but it's nothing more than a hole for me to use."

His words cut through me, but I concentrate on relaxing my throat as he pushes himself further inside, tears welling up in my eyes. Most of these castings end with a facial cumshot, so maybe we're close to the end.

His cock twitches against my tongue as he penetrates my throat with increasing force, making it difficult to breathe. Each thrust is a powerful command, forcing me to take all of him inside me. He thrusts harder and faster, his grip tightening on my hair as I do my best to accommodate his gigantic cock.

The camera captures every detail, from the intense look in my eyes to the way his body tenses with pleasure. My jaw aches from the strain as my lips struggle to stay wrapped around him, but I know I have to keep going if I want to impress the producers.

The pressure builds as his movements become more urgent, driving me to the edge of my limits. I focus on maintaining eye contact with the camera and projecting an image of submission that I think will appeal to the audience. I can feel the sweat forming on my brow as I push myself to keep up with his rhythm.

Suddenly, he halts with a deep grunt. "You're one hell of a cocksucker," he pants. "I reckon we got the shot."

What? He didn't cum yet, did he? As he pulls out, the taste of his pre-cum lingers in my mouth, and I gasp for air.

"Let's move over to the couch," the agents says, pulling me up roughly by my hair.

I follow him, trying to ignore the ache in my jaw and the sticky cum in between my buttcheeks. He sets the camera on a small table next to the couch before plunking onto the leather and smacks his thigh.

"Ride my dick facing away from me," he demands.

I awkwardly position myself as he desires and squat over his lap, feeling his hardness pressing against my soaked entrance. His strong hands clamp down on my hips, holding me in place.

"Look at the camera in front of you," the agent directs.

Surrounded by multiple cameras, I fix my gaze on the one nestled between the desk and the couch. The intensity of being so exposed causes my heart to race and my breathing to quicken. Where should I put my hands? I place them to rest on the back of the couch, feeling the cool leather beneath my fingertips.

His grip tightens on my hips as he begins to guide me down on his length, the camera capturing his fat cock slowly disappearing in between my moist folds. My walls clench around him as he fills me completely, the sensation overwhelming as I try to maintain my composure for the camera. With his length buried deep inside me, I can feel every inch of him pulsating against my walls, stretching me in the most delicious way possible.

I lean against his chest, letting out a low groan and he whispers in my ear, "Your pussy feels so tight and perfect, princess. Make sure everyone knows how much you enjoy a thick white dick inside you."

"I absolutely love it. I want you to fuck me with your big white cock." And I mean every word of it. The tension in my core is so intense that it makes my entire body tremble.

"Can't wait to make you scream as you cum all over my dick." His warm breath brushes against my neck, and each word is spoken in a slow, seductive pace.

His fingers dig into my soft curves as he begins to thrust with a slow, deliberate rhythm. His thickness stretches me to the point of pain, but it feels incredibly satisfying to be filled so completely by him. I can't resist arching my back and meeting his movements with my own, desperate for more of him. My moans grow louder with each deep thrust, the pleasure building inside me like a wave about to crash.

"Not so fast," he murmurs, holding my hips in place while setting back the pace, teasing me with his control.

"Ugh," I gasp, frustrated as he continues to maintain his slow, torturous tempo.

His right hand sneaks down to tease my throbbing clit, making my body jerk as he presses down firmly.

"Oh, fuck," I moan, closing my eyes for a second as the pleasure intensifies.

He chuckles as he feels my body respond to his touch. "You like that, don't you?"

"Yes, I like it," I confess, feeling myself getting closer to the edge as his touch becomes more insistent.

"You're the top-notch fuck toy I've ever laid my hands on," he snarls. "So willing to please me, so eager for more. You'll be a killer pornstar."

His words spark a bit of hope that I might actually land the job I really need. Feeling excited, I'm ready to give it my all. As he guides me up and down his length, I consciously tighten my walls around his shaft, wanting to milk every drop of pleasure from him and show him just how good I can be.

"Damn, you're fucking tight," he grunts. "We gotta call it quits, or I won't last another minute. And we still have two more scenes to get through today."

I feel a sense of pride at his comment, knowing I'm doing something right.

"Lie down on the couch," he instructs.

As I move, his cock plops out of me with a wet sound, leaving me feeling empty and wanting more. My back presses against the cool leather of the couch as the agent positions himself between my legs. He grabs the hand camera and adjusts the angle, capturing every intimate detail of my nether lips and his glistening shaft.

"Spread your legs wider," he commands.

I comply, feeling a rush of heat from being recorded in such a vulnerable position. His gaze is intense as he focuses on the camera screen, a smirk playing on his lips. I'm such a naughty girl for letting him film me like this, and so many people could potentially see this video. The thought only adds to the forbidden excitement coursing through my veins.

"Do you like being watched?" he asks.

My heart races as I nod, unable to resist the thrill of exhibitionism that pulses through me. I'm craving that release so badly right now, and I can barely resist the urge to rub my aching bud until I explode with pleasure. As I glance between my legs, I notice my button glistening with desire and throbbing. I'm sure he sees the same thing, and anyone who watches will know how turned on I am.

AvaCristiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaCristiTS

"You are such a dirty little girl," the agent whispers, locking eyes with me. The intensity of his gaze makes my swollen button tingle with need. "Tell the audience how much you want to be fucked right here, right now."

I don't talk dirty, so I feel out of my comfort zone, but the arousal building inside me is impossible to ignore. "Please. I want it. Put that big cock inside me," I moan, feeling the heat of embarrassment and desire flush through my body.

"I'm not convinced that you really want it," he taunts.

"Please, I beg you. I need it so badly. Please, please, give it to me," I plead, my voice shaky with anticipation.

"What a needy little slut you are," he growls, pressing the bulbous head of his cock against my eager entrance. I arch my back, desperate for his touch, and whisper, "Please, just fuck me already."

My heart races as he finally enters me, filling me completely with one swift, powerful thrust.

"Oh, yes," I moan, feeling every inch of him pulsate inside me. "Fuck me," I gasp, my body trembling with pleasure as he sets a relentless pace.

The camera captures every gasp and whimper, adding to the intoxicating rush of being watched in such a raw state as his erection continues to pound into me, driving me closer to the edge of ecstasy. I can't help but lose myself in the overwhelming sensations, my hand dipping between us to touch myself.

"That's so fucking hot," he groans, his eyes dark with desire as he watches me rub my pearl.

My fingers dance over my swollen clit, matching the rhythm of his powerful thrusts. With each movement, I feel myself teetering closer to a euphoric release. The sensation is electrifying, and I can't help but moan as I surrender to an ecstatic climax that erases any coherent thought from my mind. My body trembles with pleasure as my eyes snap shut and ride the ecstasy wave, completely consumed by the intensity of the illicit pleasure.

"Fuck!" he grunts, his body jerking in response to my walls gripping his cock, contracting around him in a frenzy of desire.

The room is filled with the sound of our heavy breathing and the scent of sex. As I open my eyes, I see his face contorted in pleasure, mirroring my own.

"Wait… Did you just…" I can't even finish my sentence.

The casting agent smiles sheepishly, a look of satisfaction in his eyes as he nods in response. "Yes. Sorry."

"Shit, you came inside me?" I pant.

"Damn right," he confesses, a devious smirk spreading across his face. "I couldn't resist. You were too fucking amazing."

I tense up, fighting the urge to freak out, but I just swallow hard instead. The cameras are still rolling, and I've come too far to mess up the recording now. I take a deep breath and push down my emotions, forcing a smile.

He angles the camera towards my hips and playfully winks as he slowly pulls his throbbing, softening cock out of me. I can feel his warm seed dripping out of my core, and I try to remain composed despite the panic bubbling inside.

"Awesome!" he exclaims with a cocky smirk, capturing the aftermath on camera. "Push it out. It'll make for an epic shot."

I clench my jaw and comply, knowing that this is all part of the job. As I push out his sperm, he continues to film, his eyes gleaming with satisfaction.

"Perfect," he says, shutting off the camera. "That's a wrap for today."

The agent walks over to the desk, sets the camera down on it, then reaches into a drawer and pulls out a box of tissues. He cleans himself up and pulls up his pants, then hands me the tissues.

As I clean up, he walks back to his desk, retrieves a small box from the drawer and a bottle of water from the mini-fridge in the corner. He approaches me, handing over the box. On it, the label reads "Morning-After Pill."

"Thanks," I say, taking the box and planning to take the anti baby pill as soon as I get home.

He hands me a bottle and instructs firmly, "Take it now."

My cheeks burn as I unscrew the cap of the water bottle and pop the pill into my mouth. I take a long swig of water, swallowing hard as the pill goes down.

The agent watches the entire time, ensuring I follow through, then he smiles and says, "My apologies, sweetheart. I was about to pull out and let you suck me dry, but you were too good. That fake orgasm really sold it."

My cheeks flush crimson because there was nothing fake about my orgasm. Hastily, I snatch up my dress and slip it over my head, eager to shield myself. Where are those damn thongs?

While I scramble to locate my thongs, the agent brings me my purse, insisting on taking a few photos with me holding up my ID. Resigned, I decide to forgo the thongs, grab the ID, and pose for the pictures. After that, he casually strolls back to the desk and gestures for me to follow. There, he presents me with a document to sign.

"What's this?" I ask, eyeing the paper with suspicion.

"Just standard procedure," he responds in a disarmingly casual tone. "It's your consent to publish the clip."

I take the pen, and it feels unusually heavy in my grip. It digs into the paper as I try to steady my shaking hand.

"That is, if they think you're good enough and even bother to consider promoting you," he adds, his words carrying a cruel edge that slices through my already fragile self-esteem. "If you don't sign, the producers won't even bother to review the tape."

His tone leaves me feeling even smaller, cornered by my urgent need for money. With a heavy heart, I reluctantly sign the document.

"If the producers like what they see, I'll give you a call. Otherwise, take care. This has been fun," he says, smirking and lifting an eyebrow in a dismissive gesture that clearly signals it is time for me to leave.

I step out onto the street, feeling his cum leaking out of both of my holes as I start walking. My mascara is no doubt smudged, adding to the disheveled appearance I hadn't intended to showcase. Each step feels heavier than the last, turning my journey into what feels unmistakably like a walk of shame. Passersby throw curious glances my way, their looks piercing through me as I trudge forward.

Heat floods my cheeks as I nervously tug at the hem of my too-short dress, painfully aware of every glance directed my way. They know what a slut I am. Panic sets in, and no one has even seen the video yet. What if people recognize me in the street after it gets out? My heart races and I hurry along, desperate to escape the prying eyes.

The uncertainty gnaws at me with every step as I continue towards the bus stop. The idea of more attention, more scrutiny, twists my stomach into knots. But then again, the money would make such a difference for my mom. I'm torn, unable to decide if I even want the casting agent to call. Ugh, what a mess!

When the bus rumbles to a halt in front of me, I quickly step aboard, grateful to escape the judgmental gazes of the street. I head straight to the back and sink into a worn seat, my sore buttcheeks a constant reminder of the day's events.

I gaze out the window, watching the cityscape shift before my eyes. Gleaming skyscrapers gradually give way to crumbling facades and graffiti-covered walls, signaling my transition from the wealthier parts of the city to the less fortunate neighborhoods closer to home.

My phone pings, and my heart nearly stops when I read the message from an unknown number.

Thanks for a great fuck. The audition was fake.

My heart sinks as the realization hits: there will be no money. Tears well up in my eyes, blurring my vision as I fixate on the screen, watching the three dots pulsing, indicating someone is typing.

But I will turn you into a pornstar. Check out the link.

My heart flutters as I tap the link, which directs me to a well-known porn site. The video starts, and there I am, entering his office, every detail glaringly clear. Panic surges through me as I realize he's posted it without my consent. But then it hits me—I signed that damn document.

"Oh, fuck me," I whisper to myself, the full magnitude of my error crashing down on me.

A heavy dread settles in my stomach as I grasp the extent of the nightmare I'm trapped in. Now, my only career option is the adult industry. The thought alone makes my skin crawl, but I know there's no turning back now. Society may watch and judge from their high pedestals, but they will never understand the desperation and despair that led me here.

THE END

If you enjoyed the story, please like and favourite. Follow me to stay up to date on the release of the audio version!

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments