Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lord Of The Manor Part 3

"Sir Thomas's wife has her own secrets."

64
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Lady Catharine knew something was going on with her husband. He was spending more and more time away from their bed, always with a flimsy excuse of some kind. But Catharine also noticed a couple of the new maidens recently hired as kitchen staff were walking stiffly. She knew the signs. Her husband's huge cock had ravaged her pussy many times over the years, and despite the pleasures she felt from their coupling, there was always a bit of discomfort that went along with it.

Periodically, one of the housemaids would disappear to a nunnery with a noticeable bump in her belly. Fortunately, Catharine and Thomas came from wealthy stock and could afford the dalliances that sometimes led to unfortunate outcomes. A few well-placed shillings kept the villagers happy despite the stories of numerous maidens losing their virginity at the manor.

But Catharine had secrets of her own. It was more than a coincidence that her youngest son closely resembled a muscular stable hand than either his mother or father. Thankfully, she had fair-haired men in her family's lineage that provided an excuse when Graham was born. Not only was his blond hair contrasted with his parent's locks, but as he matured and grew into manhood, he resembled neither of them in general. The aquiline family nose of his siblings did not develop on his handsome face. Instead, he had facial features more closely resembling a stable hand.

With good reason–Catharine was impregnated by Richard, the stablehand who doted on his master's wife and had the good fortune to provide her riding lessons. And ride her he did. On more than one occasion, she had returned from an outing with straw and miscellaneous meadow weeds in her jet-black hair. Thankfully, her maid spotted the evidence and alerted her mistress before anyone else could see it.

When she first suspected she might be with child, Catharine made sure that Thomas mounted her more than usual, telling him she was increasingly desirous of his large cock and claiming the cause to be an alignment of the stars with her flewsa, or what came to be called her period. Fortunately, Sir Thomas was ignorant of women's affairs in more ways than one. Regardless, he was always happy to plant his seed in a willing cunt–his wife's or most any other. The consequences of his couplings were unimportant to him.

So Catharine had her own ways of revenge. Richard's cock was not near so large as her husband's, but the stablehand knew how to use it to please a woman and not just himself. And now their meetings took place in the isolated hut Catharine had built for this purpose. She had told Thomas that she needed a place of refuge to paint and write, and he had willingly agreed. She insisted it had to be a private retreat, so there was little threat that her sessions with Richard would be interrupted.

And on this day, she had instructed the handsome young man to meet her at their usual appointed time and place where she would be waiting. And she was.

When she heard the familiar sound of a horse's hooves as he pulled up, she quickly ensured that everything was ready. She wore only a loose chemise. Her dress was neatly hung and out of the way. Catharine still had a voluptuous shape despite giving birth to three children. Over time her breasts had increased in size and hung a bit lower than she might have liked, but Richard loved to suckle on the large pink nipples that capped them as they made love. She struck a leisurely pose on the bed atop the blankets since it was a warm afternoon.

A quick knock was followed by the door opening and her handsome lover entering without a word from her. This was a routine that had been followed many times. Truth be told, Richard was in love with Lady Catharine, but other than the warmth of her body and favorable treatment by her family, there was little chance that their relationship could ever be more than an affair. She was nobility, and he was a serf.

"Come here, Darling. I need to feel your warm body. I've been so lonely since our last meeting."

"And me also, m'lady. You are a picture of loveliness to me. Should I undress?"

"Of course, Richard. I want to see that beautiful, masculine body of yours. Quickly, please."

And in seconds, Richard had stripped off his blouse and trousers after first removing his muddy boots and socks. His beautiful, thick cock hung at an angle, already stiffening in apprehension of what was about to happen. As he approached the bed, Lady Catharine reached out and stroked his uncircumcised penis, revealing the large helmet of his glans. She gently pulled him to her and kissed the end of his cock.

"I love your cock. I can't wait to feel you inside me, fucking me. But lie with me first and tell me how beautiful I am."

Richard climbed upon the bed and kissed his mistress on the lips and then slowly worked down her body, kissing and caressing her face, her neck, her breasts, and her stomach before finally raising her chemise and exposing her beautiful cunt. Her lush black pubic hair hid the treasures beneath, but he quickly parted her thighs, and with two hands opened her labia exposing a large clitoris and the inner folds of her pussy. As he made eye contact with her, he slowly licked her from her ass to her clitoris before placing his tongue inside her.

Catharine's body jerked at the wonderful intrusion. Richard loved to use his tongue in ways her husband would never do, and when he added his fingers, she immediately responded with moans and yelps of affection.

IsabelaRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaRoss

"Yes, yes, yes, my love. Fuck me with your tongue. Can you taste my sweet pussy, Love? I bathed for you with special powders and fragrances. I love the way you use your lips and your fingers, Richard. Oh Lord, I'm about to die with your tongue in my cunt. Don't stop."

Richard did not stop. He was only encouraged to intensify his efforts with Catharine's encouragement. She raised her knees high, and her chemise bunched around her armpits so he could fondle her breasts and nipples as he ate her. Catharine bucked like a wild horse whenever he hit a sensitive area, and then, suddenly, she gripped his head in her hands and ground his face into her groin as an explosion of pleasure shot from her cunt to her brain.

Richard kept at it until Catharine begged him to stop. When he finally slid up beside her, she tasted her juices from his lips.

"Just rest a moment, and then I shall pleasure you, m'love." Catharine reached down and stroked her lover's chest and stomach before sliding her small hand down to his semi-erect cock. She wrapped her fingers around him and gently pumped her fist up and down his length.

"I love your cock. Would you like me to do this with my lips? Hmmm? How does my soft mouth feel on your stiff pole?"

As she spoke, she kissed him intermittently and then smiling, positioned herself so she could engulf his thickness with her lips. She loved the taste and feeling of his cock in her mouth. Thomas's was too big to comfortably fit without stretching her lips painfully, but Richard's was perfect.

As he watched her, his cock grew rock hard at the sight of the lady of the manor with his stablehand cock between her stretched lips. The first time he witnessed her suck on his prick, he came almost immediately. It seemed so unreal to watch this beautiful, noble lady with his big cock in her mouth as she licked and sucked him with relish and fondled his hairy testicles with a free hand. But now it was a familiar sight. He no longer felt the need to warn her of his impending explosion even though she seemed to delight in the taste of his seed.

"M'lady loves to feel me in her mouth. Would you like to feel me in your cunt as well?"

"Of course, m'love. That is what I always hope for–your hard shaft buried in my cunt. I'm so wet already. Would you like me to sit atop you? That way you can play with my tits as they dangle in your face."

"Yes, please. I love that, as you know. But I also love fucking you in any position, Catharine. Your warm, velvety cunt is like a beautiful glove on my cock, not unlike your gorgeous lips."

With a final lick and kiss to the bell-shaped head of his cock, Catharine removed her chemise completely and mounted her lover after first rubbing the head back and forth on her poised pussy to ensure she was properly lubricated. Then, once she felt the helmet enter her sweet spot, she slowly settled on it until he was buried deeply in her.

"And there you are, where you should be, Sweetheart. You're stuffing me just the way I like it, m'love. Fuck me slowly for a while as I get used to you. This beautiful cock is a size bigger than your tongue, but wonderful all the same."

The couple slowly fucked in this way for several minutes before Catharine closed her eyes and began humping Richard with a renewed fervor. She closed her eyes as he fondled and suckled her large rubbery nipples, pulling her chest to his mouth and meeting her thrust for thrust. His large hands slid down her backside to her firm buttocks where they stayed, pulling her groin onto his shaft and occasionally inserting a finger between them to tease her asshole.

Soon they were fucking like rabbits in heat. The hut was filled with the sounds of their union, moaning and screaming in pleasure until Catharine froze once again and Richard felt her cunt muscles tighten on his cock. That was the signal he waited for, and he grunted and let loose with a torrent of cum into her wet cunt.

Catharine felt the sweet liquid fill her to overflowing and she squeezed him as tightly as possible. She knew from experience that it would be a huge load. Richard's cock slowly throbbed, the large vein carrying his juices swelling and contracting for over a minute before finally stopping. Gradually she felt his cock soften and shrink inside her.

She collapsed on top of him and kissed his eyes, his nose, and finally his lips before raising her hips and feeling him slip out of her. She knew a river of cum would soon follow, and it did.

"You are a wonderful lover, Richard. You never fail to make me happy, m'love. I only wish we could do this every night, but I'm afraid you would tire of me."

"I could never tire of you, m'Lady. You make me feel like a king. I am only so happy you have chosen me for these occasions. I hope you never tire of me, Love."

Eventually, after much cooing and kissing, the two lovers wiped themselves of excess love juices and dressed. Catharine waited until Richard had been gone for some time before mounting her horse. But instead of riding him side-saddle in the manner of a lady, she rode him with legs astraddle so she could feel the pommel rubbing against her clit. During the return journey to the manor, she dreamed it was Richard's cock and tongue instead of a leather pommel, but she would have the real thing again soon enough.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments