Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tale Of The Sussex Vampire.

London, 1894.

Vampira had always had relationships. Friends, family, and lovers. In fact, the statuesque beauty had quite a healthy sexual appetite. For men and women alike.

The raven-haired alien female had feelings, desires, and a taste for blood. She was an inhabitant of the planet Drakulon, a world with twin suns and where the Vampiri race drank the blood that flowed in the rivers. By a quirk of nature, the water there was composed of the same elements that constitute hemoglobin thus, people who depended on blood for sustenance. When the world began to flounder due to its drying up of blood under the scorching suns she escaped to Earth in a spaceship to investigate the warm-blooded human race. Crash landing she was now marooned on Earth in the nineteenth century where she devoted herself to fighting evil of all kinds.

And getting laid as often as possible.

"Very wet there, aren't you my dear?"

"Then enter me, you devil."

Prince Arthur, son of Queen Victoria, stared down at the curvy form on her back and was filled with a strong desire to sheath his manhood deep within her sex. Her jet-black hair was spread out on the pillow and her big bosom heaved as she breathed in and out, the nipples erect and rosy against her alabaster skin. The naked lovers were in a small bedroom off of the Kings Road and the moonlight streamed in through the open window on a hot night. Vampira wrapped her arms around Arthur's neck as he stroked her hips with firm caresses.

"Delay no further."

He fell upon her as she inched her legs open and exposed her very slick cunt. The amorous black-haired enchantress lifted her hips as he shifted into position and his hard prick brushed her inner thigh, nudged her entrance, and slid in.

"Yes! Give me that cunt splitter!" she cried at the superb jolt of penetration.

Arthur gave a wiggle of his pelvis until he was adequately inside her wet tunnel and began to move in and out. His hips flexed as he drove back and forth in a slow grind that saw his weight settle on top of the voluptuous alien. They moaned in time with each other as she melted into his arms and clung on tight. Her hands moved up and down his flanks, as his muscles rippled. As his cock became coated in her love juices the Prince took her harder, a signal for her to lock her long pins around his waist.

"Oh, harder than that if you please," she told him in no uncertain terms.

Sweat prickled his brow as he doubled the rate of his thrusting and the bed creaked noisily beneath them. The mysterious woman oozed confidence and had an uninhibited sexuality that he found impossible to resist. Most women in his circle of friends usually flung themselves at him as a matter of course, he being a Prince of the Realm.

"Very well," he replied as he circled his hips and plunged deeper inside her.

He fell into a rhythm as he grew more focused and he snorted loudly with every power thrust home. His huge organ rammed inside with a welcome familiarity and her hot cunt muscles squeezed him. Her legs draped over his shoulders and he gazed down on the beautiful female with a quivering cock. He was so hard and she was so wet that he had to slow down for fear of coming too soon. He wanted more of this extraordinary creature.

"Up, pup."

Arthur pulled the panting Vampira into a sitting position and let her settle onto his lap. Face to face they looked deeply into each other's eyes as she sank onto his upright pole inch by inch. Her clear blue eyes mesmerised him as they came to within an inch of each other's face, close enough to share hot breath. Her fingers dug into his broad shoulders as she began to grind her lower body in a seductive shuffle that saw his cock buried inside her up to the hilt. Her bright eyes left his as she moved to bury her face in the crook of his neck.

"Have a care, Vampira. I dare not show up at the Palace with a love bite from a vampire.

"Just a little taste, my darling."

"You are an insatiable minx, what are you?"

"Merely hungry, my Prince."

Since she had arrived on Earth she had lived on a special substitute blood serum that kept her thirst under control. Her glossy red lips brushed his flesh and he felt her fangs nibble on him as she fucked him in the intimate sitting position.

His arms cradled her sensuous body and closed his eyes in an almost hypnotic embrace as he inhaled the sweet scent of her hair. Her body almost burned to the touch as she pressed tiny kisses along his collarbone and he gritted his teeth. The angle of penetration made for a maddening friction that saw both revel in mutual ecstasy.

"Oh, that's it."

Arthur cupped her behind as his neck was nibbled and his hair tousled in her busy fingers. Then she surprised him by lifting off and letting his knob slip out of her gaping sex and spun around. Vampira dropped her vibrant body onto his with her back to him and he held onto her hips as his erection entered her once more. She duly rolled her hips to and fro, grinding her clitoris on the base of his stiff cock, and his heart missed a beat. She sighed as his fingers moved across her fine abdomen and met her pubes. He pulled on the neatly trimmed dark curly hair and teased her sensitive clit while exhaling on the nape of her neck.

"Ooh, yes!"

She felt him lifting into her as he slid a finger inside her anus and thrust up hard. Vampira looked over her pale shoulder and her mouth gaped. The thrilling sensation of her two holes being pleasured was sublime and she rode him with renewed vigour. Her huge breasts thrust forward as she moved and Arthur gasped when her long nails dug into his thighs.

"That will make me cum."

"Isn't that the idea?"

Not yet, damn you! I could fuck you all night he thought. Impaled on his thick rod Vampirella felt her impending climax and tossed her head back.

"Yes! I'm going to cum!"

Fucking knew it thought Arthur as he began to piston up as she ground down with faster strokes. Unable to hold out he erupted inside her and held her tits in both hands as he shuddered to a halt. His cum seeped out and ran down her crack and he inhaled deeply to catch his breath. They fell back and stayed glued together for several more minutes, wallowing in the afterglow. Arthur laid still with a self-satisfied grin and watched the smoking hot woman rise from the bed and fluff up her long mane.

"It's nearly morning. I need to rest."

She turned to the bed as the moonlight illuminated her 34C cup breasts. Pure sexuality radiated off her as her hand casually went in between her upper thighs to catch the dampness that escaped her hot snatch.

"Very well. I shall depart. Just don't leave town any time soon."

"Heaven forbid, my Prince."

As he gathered his things Vampira began to tend to her toilet when she saw the handwritten note on a table by the bedroom door.

"Come at once. I have a new lead in locating the blueprint. Meet me at the base of Big Ben. Scarlett Holmes."

"Odds bloodkins." Exclaimed the vibrant off-worlder.

x

Unaware of the presence of Scarlett as they made love, Prince Arthur and Vampira fucked their brains out in total bliss. The female private detective had stood by the slightly open bedroom door and watched through the crack as Vampira impaled herself over and over on the man's stiff cock.

"Oh."

Holmes looked on wide-eyed as the naked vixen from Drakulon tossed her black wavy hair around and rode her lover as if her life depended on it. The self-styled consulting sleuth felt her heart thump in her chest at the erotic sight and focused on Vampira's cunt that drove down on him to the hilt. His eight-inch erection looked slick and shiny when it emerged from the woman's quim and his large scrotum bounced up to meet her butt crack as he re-entered. In two minds whether to discreetly leave or witness the pair in sexual congress Scarlett was in a trance as she moved her hand to the laced-up buttons of her long dress and opened the bodice. Then she widened the waist and let the dress fall open to her navel.

"Don't stop, lover."

Don't stop, agreed Scarlett as her middle finger slid into the front of her bloomers to her hot box. Turned on by the rutting couple she parted her legs and went on tiptoe just out of sight and humped at her digit with a roll of her hips. Her muff grew wetter and wetter with each movement of her finger.

"Mmm." she moaned as she brought it to her lips and sucked on it slowly.

The taste of her juices only heightened her guilty arousal and she cupped her mound with both hands. As the lovers grew louder she pushed back at the wall and closed her eyes. The sound of groaning and squishing of body parts drove the blonde wild. With two fingers on either side of her erect clitoris, she rubbed hard with her thumb and struggled to stay mum.

"Fuck me Vampira!"

As the couple on the bed drew to their natural conclusion so Scarlett humped the fuck out of her hand. With a jealous pang, wishing it were she with either the Prince or the vampire, she brushed her cunt faster and faster until she came and warm fluids dropped out onto her palm. Silently composing herself she shook her head to clear it and scribbled the note for Vampira and left.

x

Having her tried and trusted companion, not to mention lover, Doctor Emma Watson incapacitated due to a broken foot, it had been fortuitous when Scarlett had met with the extraordinary female known as Vampira. Scarlett was not one to flinch but when her sister Mordred turned up at her rooms at 227B Baker Street accompanied by Prince Arthur and the singular and striking Vampira, her jaw dropped. Mister Hudson had announced the visitors and looked quite ashen.

"What is the matter man, you look positively ill."

"It's...it's your sister, His Royal Highness Prince Arthur and...another."

"Another?"

"It appears to be a female, ma'am. And what's more, she is quite naked!"

"Stuff and nonsense, man. Show them in."

Scarlett stood by the distinguished fire in her floor-length summer dress and put her hands together. Blessed with a remarkable brain and remarkable bosom, Holmes was known for her proficiency with observation and logical thinking when investigating intriguing cases for her paying clients. The attractive blonde had garnered quite the reputation in a relatively short period and had helped solve some of the most singular and odd cases.

"Good lord!"

Scarlet felt a frisson of a thrill as a cold rush of air filtered into the room as Hudson opened the door. Mordred entered, accompanied by the Prince, who stepped in with a decidedly unhappy visage. Behind them, a black shape seemed to apparate in a floor-length cape. As this was flung aside a slim female stood tall and straight-backed.

"Scarlett, may I introduce the Prince and Miss Vampira."

Holmes stared at the woman with the center-parted raven tresses tumbling down her back to the tailbone. The midnight black hair highlighted the perfect oval of her pale face and her dark sensual eyes. The full lips were crimson which contrasted with her high and white cheekbones.

"Charmed, I'm sure," said Scarlett after a moment of reflection.

"Likewise."

Her voice seemed to come from deep down in her throat and this gave the word a smouldering richness that bordered on the hypnotic. Scarlett considered the five-foot-eight tall woman to be a figure of perfection, revealed as it was in an exotic and very scanty red sheath of a costume that barely covered her breasts and crotch. Her body was sultry and voluptuous, long of limb and supple. Her legs, in particular, seemed to never quit and ended in a pair of black spike-heeled boots with a severe pointed toe. Miss Holmes, who chose to live life to the full, could barely hide her attraction to the unearthly female and had to fan her face to relieve her blushes.

"Please, sit."


"Thank you."

Again, Scarlett reeled as she noted the two extended incisors as her lips drew back, both ghostly white and prominently pointed.

"Seems that the Prince and his, hmm, lady acquaintance, have some grave news."

Mordred gestured for Prince Arthur to explain.

"It's like this, Holmes. A certain Professor M, someone you are undoubtedly aware is the devil incarnate, has in his sights the blueprints to create a most hideous device of death and destruction. An electrically powered airship. Vampira has come into information that a blueprint exists that contains the means to drop untold numbers of bombs onto armies and civilians alike."

Scarlett raised a curious brow and stood by the fireplace.

"An electrically powered airship? Is some such thing even possible?"

"It is certainly feasible. If unleashed upon an unsuspecting world it would result in a catastrophic number of casualties." Mordred's face looked grave as she continued. "We believe that the fiendish professor means to sell the blueprint to the highest bidder. Germany or Russia come to mind straight off the bat."

"And how was this information discovered," wondered Scarlett, whose gaze was rivetted to Vampira's ample and bared cleavage."

"I have ways and means," answered Vampira with curled lips.

I bet, thought Holmes who felt a distinct moistness in her loins.

"The Professor has gained possession of half of the blueprint and gainfully seeks the other. We need a sharp brain to aid us, Scarlett."

Along with the sharp teeth no doubt, thought Scarlett as she contemplated the off-worlder.

"Of course, I'm your girl. The hideous fiend must be brought to justice."

"Capital! We shall keep you informed."

x

One of London's newest features was the already iconic Westminster clock tower known as Big Ben, built twenty-two years before in 1859. At eleven floors high the Elizabeth Tower housed several bells, the largest of which at fifteen tons was naturally Big Ben. A little-known fact about the tower was that a third of the way up is a prison room, where members of the House of Commons in breach of codes of conduct were imprisoned. Scarlett Holmes had acted quickly once she had received an anonymous tip that the blueprint needed to create the airship was hidden under Big Ben.

'Go to Big Ben. Once there find the seller in the cellar. Then vault the vault and creep into the crypt. When you have done these to find the sought-after document stare at the stairs.'

The message was signed 'an old acquaintance.'

"How odd," thought Holmes, naturally curious, if a little suspicious.

She hurried to Westminster as dawn broke and found a hunched figure clutching a basket of flowers by Big Ben.

"Morning dear. Primroses? Two bundles for a penny. Or maybe violets. Penny a bunch."

Scarlett could not make out any features of the female flower seller as she stood over her in her long coat.

"Actually what I need are directions. How do I gain access to the vault of Big Ben?"

"Creep under the lobby and you shall find where you seek."

Scarlett nodded and found not only one but three exits to the Central Lobby of the House of Commons. She walked briskly to an intricately tiled floor until she came to the great vaulted Royal entrance at the foot of Big Ben. Opening the door under the buttressed porch the female detective discovered a winding staircase that led to a mosaic-covered vault.

"Stare at the stairs."

It was at the moment when she was rudely grabbed from behind and her arms were forced to meet across her lower back. Cuffs were swiftly clicked into place about her wrists and a blindfold covered her eyes. Everything happened so quickly that only moments later she found herself stripped of all her clothing and backed up to the stone wall of the tower prison.

KimBillis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimBillis

Her wrists were tightly bound together behind her back, with a second length of rope binding her elbows so that they touched the small of her back. About her neck was a neck chain attached to a metal ring in the wall. With her upper body thus, her already substantial breasts pushed up and out from her chest as she rose and fell. Her legs had been placed apart by two feet and her delicate ankles had been secured in floor bracelets. The room was perfectly square with walls about twenty feet high and a single door with a tiny window with metal bars.

"Is someone there?" she asked as the shape of a person drew nearer, shrouded in a full-length monk's habit that fell to the floor.

The brown robes completely obscured whoever was under the large hood.

"Just who are you? And why am I a prisoner?"

The hood was slowly lowered by two pale hands and a grinning visage was revealed, and it was none other than Professor M himself!

"YOU! You sent me the anonymous message!"

"Behold."

The amoral male threw off his habit of displaying his naked form. Scarlett noted his full erection and curled a lip in disgust. Again with the bondage and sex with this fiend! What a pervert!

"What do you want?"

"I have located half of the blueprint, Holmes. All that I require from you is the other half."

Scarlett listened with a grim face and squirmed on her bare feet.

"I know that you have a high threshold of pain. I could not break you on previous occasions. But I have a rather different notion for obtaining information."

M began to stroke his cock into an erect state as he ogled the voluptuous naked detective.

"You turned out to be quite a looker, Holmes. Nice body indeed."

The fiend looked at the agitated woman. Her smooth rise of a belly led the eye to her downy-covered quim between her parted legs. He approached the straining captive and moved his hands over her bountiful bosom, strumming the nipples at the same time. Then his hands snaked down Scarlett's flanks to her wide hips where they curved inward to the desired target of her tantalising muff.

"So very hot there."

M slipped one hand between the open legs and touched the moistening cunt. Scarlett moaned and moved with the invading fingers that now delved into her vulnerable sex. The only sound in the dark cell was her heavy panting as her thighs and most private area were stroked and fingered.

"Are you becoming aroused? You can see that I am."

Scarlett lowered her eyes to the man's rampaging erect cock, now a threatening nine inches proud. It throbbed visibly as it stood out at a sixty-degree angle from his body. What an organ! So menacing. So desirable.

"Tell me where I can find the other half of the blueprint."

"Absolutely not."

He dropped to his knees, leaned in to kiss Scarlett's increasing dampness, and let his tongue run over the swollen surface of the outer labia. In her stringently bound position the captive blonde had no choice but to watch her captor between her splayed legs hump in and out with his mouth smothering her nether regions.

"You taste divine. Are you sure I can't persuade you to talk?"

Holmes shook her head as the top of her mound was peppered with kisses before a tongue licked up and down her slit and darted inside her pink, inner folds. Now Scarlett was licked long and deep and she tilted her head back as she felt herself swabbed from perineum to clitoris.

"I need this cunt!"

She stifled a shriek as she realised there and then that the sick monster was going to fuck her! Seemingly he thought that sex with his huge dick might loosen her tongue. Idiot! He stood and gave his huge appendage a clockwise twist and Scarlett stared unblinking at the massive shaft. The mushroom-sized head was placed at her abused pussy entrance and her clear eyes widened in sheer surprise as the thick member pushed up into her tight quim. She gave a huge gasp as the cock moved slowly in and out of her with unencumbered strokes. M held onto her hips as his pelvis rotated over and over and Scarlett gasped as her cunt expanded to take it in.

"Tight cunt, Holmes. You'll make another man very happy one day I'm sure."

Barely inches apart he looked into her face as she was impaled on the rigid pole. Then she yelped as her tits were slapped from left to right. The professor laughed as the hefty boobs bounced and shook from the blows. Now Scarlett was fucked hard, the big organ buried in her cunt with every inward thrust. Her tits were alternately kissed and slapped as she tugged on her binds helplessly. He seemed to be obsessed by a sadistic lust as he shoved the immense organ inside ever deeper.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he intoned as every muscle in his legs strained with his concerted effort.

As she was fucked harder and harder Scarlett Holmes concentrated on the huge cock and focused her mind on every bump, ridge, and vein as her cunt was stretched. Despite her predicament, she felt an orgasm build and build and she embraced the moment and focused on the pure pleasure of the intercourse.

"Speak Holmes, speak."

I shall not. I shall not. I shall not. The professor pulled out and left the big head just inside her.

"Look at that! How erotic."

Scarlett felt her legs tremble as the glistening wet cock was held still between her thighs, a thin trickle of her juices winding to the man's astonishing scrotum. Back inside the big erection pushed up inside her snug twat and Scarlett felt every nerve ending catch fire.

"Heavens above!"

No longer in control of her emotions, Scarlett was hopelessly lost in the sublime throes of an overwhelming euphoria that made her heart leap in her chest. Just one more push, one more push would do it. Her head snapped back as she came and welcomed the glow that followed. Then he buried his cock right up to the hilt, his balls resting in the crack of Scarlett's ass and he groaned as his cock head swelled and throbbed inside the bound woman. Gush after gush flooded the exposed cunt as he ejaculated with a blessed relief. He withdrew, still erupting sperm which exited Scarlett's overflowing muff and splashed on the stone floor.

"Such fun. Now I have to resort to more violent means."

He stepped away from the sagging woman and produced an eight-inch long whip with thongs along the entire length.

"Let us see if this will loosen your tongue."

"Hold, you foul creature!"

The voice came from an unearthly raven-haired beauty who flung her large black cape over her back. Revealing her signature costume of a red sling suit with the front almost completely cut out, Vampira stood proud and defiant. Her stunning bosom thrust out from the top of her outfit where two very thin straps were met by a gold ring that attached to her white collar. Her heavy bust tapered to a small waist and flared hips. Every muscle in her body was taut as she looked at the captive Scarlett and made eye contact. Her full, red lips pouted and a brow raised she planted her feet wide and dug the heels of her shiny black boots into the dusty floor.

"You!"

The arch criminal's eyes widened then narrowed to two slits as he stood tall and alert. Both moved slowly toward each other like two cats, hissing and displaying their claws. Vampira made her first mistake by temporarily lowering her gaze at the rigidly extended erection of the Professor, and she shrieked as suddenly the two of them met, their hands entwined palm to palm. With their feet dug firmly in the floor they tested each other's strength as they both pushed hard. Neither backed down as their noses came to within an inch apart and they stared deeply into each other's eyes.

"Have a care, vampire. I shall not yield."

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorched," Vampira replied as her right boot locked behind the man's left calf.

Both groaned as they wrestled, grinding into each other so that they were soon belly to belly, cunt to cock. Vampi bared her razor-sharp fangs and the Professor gasped and let her foothold slip and she was on her back on the floor.

"Witch!"

"Scum!"

Vampira fell on top with a fleshy smack and pressed herself down hard as they both reached out for each other's hair. Locked together they rolled over and over, arriving at the bound feet of Scarlett Holmes.

"How do you fare, Holmes?"

"Just get a shift on, will you?"

With an unexpected twist, Vampira succeeded in scissoring the Professor's head in her thighs and they thrashed around wildly on the floor. Vampira squeezed tightly with the other's face in her crotch and dug her nails into the flesh of his face. Then he bit hard into the dark-haired one's thigh and she was forced to relinquish her hold. No sooner had they broken apart than they came back together and Vampira had her minimalist red outfit ripped from her bosom and hung down at her hips. Her mammoth breasts were gleaming with sweat and grime and they heaved as she panted loudly.

"AGH!"

The fiendish Professor was crazed as he attacked with both hands raised. Like wild animals, they met and tore into each other again. Vampira's costume was shredded and fell apart as her creamy flesh developed red scratches. Her hair, swinging tits, snatch, and ass cheeks were grabbed and pulled as she fought back with fangs bared.

"No...you...don't!"

As their breath came in gasps they locked in a bear hug and with a mighty effort Vampira managed to bite the back of the panting criminal. Saliva dribbled down her ample cleavage as she moved in for the kill. She straddled the man and gripped her thighs tightly against him. The Professor's appendage rose to half-mast in a final gesture and he let out a primeval scream as he lost consciousness and became limp. Vampira who got off of her defeated opponent and stood tall.

"Is he dead?" Scarlett asked.

"No. He has just fainted. Pity he didn't die in vein."

Scarlett rubbed her aching ankles and wrists as she bent to the groggy man.

"The threat of the airship is over. No more meddling from you Professor."

M cursed as he was easily manhandled and secured by the two triumphant females. Scarlett and Vampira left the prison room, both still naked and hand in hand.

"Come on then, let's tell the others."

As they took the stairs neither of them noticed the crumpled body of the evil no-gooder begin to slowly move.

x

"Do you suppose there will ever be another evil genius like the Professor?"

Scarlett was on the bed of Vampira and both had their legs entwined. Both were on their sides in a scissors position as their cunts made intimate contact.

"He was the Napoleon of crime. There was only ever the one Napoleon."

As they spoke the naked darlings ground their nether regions against each other and their clits touched and pressed together. Scarlett rotated her hips and shuddered from the sensational pressure on her clit and thrust her bosom up with a deep sigh. She looked down and was pleased to see Vampira shaking wildly, her hot and pink inner folds wet and glistening. They had figured out the perfect angle long ago where one could use her slit to rub inside the labial lips of the other. By now the pair of them were wet and slick and the incredible friction had set them up nicely for the next step.

"Hand me the toy."

Vampira leaned over to her left and reached for a large double-ended leather dildo. She smeared petroleum jelly on both ends and fed one end inside her opening. Then she handed the big toy to Scarlett and she slid onto the other end. They edged towards each other by dragging their backsides along the bed and they both gasped at the sublime penetration.

"What a gorgeous feeling."

Two inches had vanished inside the two humping females and that was increased by two more as they thrust at each other. Scarlett raised her hips off the bed as a fifth inch of leather wormed its way inside her quim. Her eyes were riveted on her lovers as she panted from the heavenly insertion of the dildo.

"Together."

Both concentrated and reached out to stroke each other's legs. Almost touching now their wet cunts hugged the dildo as they rocked in a rhythmic motion. Vampira's huge tits bounced up and down and Scarlett watched them closely.

"I've missed this. I was a tiny bit jealous when you and Prince Arthur made love."

She let out a groan as her bottom was dragged along and she was impaled on the sex toy. Vampira was now in control as she made longer and deeper motions that saw her virtually fuck the famed detective.

"Oh, my!"

Scarlett made louder moans and at a higher pitch. The powerful shafting was now a relentless assault as the pair of them were filled to the hilt. They screamed simultaneously as they experienced crashing orgasms and then collapsed in a heap side by side. They hugged close, feeling their skin on each other and gently kissing.

"Have a care with those teeth of yours, you minx. And take me again," pleaded the blonde as her heart beat fast.

"You're insatiable!"

Vampira licked her middle finger and reached down and flitted over Scarlett's clit. She in turn put her hand between the parted legs and started to caress her mound. Without taking their eyes off each other they inserted two fingers inside each other and began to frig the other. They moved on the bed and Vampira laid on top so that their breasts pressed on the others.

"I love it."

Scarlett ran her fingers down Vampira's spine and stroked her bubble of a bottom as her labia was teased and probed. Her hips thrust up and her legs spread out wide and Vampira took full advantage and slid her fingers in up to the second knuckle. Scarlett longed for release and she yelled loudly as her legs trembled and an overwhelming rush shook her body from head to toe.

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments