Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Kiss Goodnight - Part 8

"Jake fills a void left by Tom."

115
12 Comments 12
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"I am often asked about Tom’s friends. This is a story about the third man I ever had sex with. He is Tom’s good school buddy, Jake. I realize that when I am asked about Tom’s friends, the implication is that Tom is participating also. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But this particular story only concerns Jake and myself."

My name is Carol. I am currently fifty years old, and I am entering a new phase of life. My son has recently married and he has started his own life. His wife is now there to support him. But for the past few decades, I have been a loving mother to my son. I made sure he was always happy and content.

Tom would often bring friends over to hang out after school. One of Tom’s friends was Jake. Jake was a nice boy. I had known Jake since he and Tom were both twelve. They were friends from the first day of junior high. Jake was one of the few boys who was friendly towards Tom when he started junior high. Both had been quite shy and were drawn to each other. I had watched them grow into young men. However, Tom had since made a wide variety of other friends. Tom had come out of his shell since I started giving him a confidence boost. Tom was also showing an interest in girls.

Jake was extremely shy and nervous around girls. This is how Tom was before I taught him what to do with a lady. Tom had essentially left Jake behind. I felt a bit sorry for Jake, but I had my hands full with Tom. To his credit, Tom never ditched Jake. Tom is a very loyal person and he often invited Jake to our house on weekends for a sleepover.

Jake’s last sleepover was during the summer, just before starting his final year at senior high. We had dinner and watched a movie together. Tom and Jake then went to Tom’s bedroom to play the PS4. I went to bed to read a book, before falling asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night for water. It was well after midnight. I decided to check on the boys. As I opened the bedroom door, I could see Tom in his bed. Jake was at the desk looking at his laptop. It was dark, but I could see Jake doing something as he was watching his laptop. The light from the laptop screen revealed a glimpse of his hand vigorously wanking his penis. He was obviously watching porn.

Tom was snoring. Jake had headphones on and he couldn't hear me. I tried to back out, but I was too far into the bedroom. Jake saw me from the corner of his eye. He got startled and frantically took evasive action. I didn't want to back out, as I had done with Tom when I had caught him masturbating years before. I slowly continued towards Jake.

Jake slammed the laptop shut and was attempting to cover himself. I put my hand on his shoulder and gently pushed his hands away, to reveal his still-erect penis. Without saying a word, I gripped it in my hand and slowly began to stroke Jake’s shaft. Jake sat up straight and began to enjoy it. His back was soon arching, as he felt his cum load building. I continued to slowly stroke his shaft. His penis went very hard and began to throb. A few more strokes, and Jake was ejaculating. His cum shot up into the air and back down onto the laptop.

I continued to stroke Jake as he went soft. Luckily, Tom was still snoring. I silently left the room. I returned to my bedroom with my hand covered in Jake’s cum. I rubbed it into my pussy as I masturbated. I had previously done this with Tom’s cum also. The next morning was a bit awkward, but Jake was more talkative. I didn't see Jake again for a few years. Both boys progressed to college. Tom went to WSU and Jake attended college at a local university.

I occasionally saw Jake out shopping and I’d ask how he was. He’d ask how Tom was. I missed Tom a lot. Tom would come home during his breaks and we’d have quality sex. But I missed him between those breaks. I also got very horny and my dildo could not fully satisfy me. I needed a real cock. The next time that I saw Jake, I invited him over to my place for lunch.

Jake arrived in sweatshorts and a t-shirt. Jake is slightly shorter and a bit skinnier than Tom. I chatted with Jake about his studies and college life. He still lived with his parents and said it was good to get out of the house. I asked him about girls. He laughed nervously and said, “What girls?” I asked him if any girl had held his penis like I had a few years before.

“You do remember, don't you, Jake?” I said.

Jake got embarrassed and answered, “No. Erm, Yes. I mean No, they haven't, and Yes, I do remember.”

I asked, “Do you still have to masturbate?”

Jake looked down, nodding his head in acknowledgement.

“Well we are going to have to do something about that,” I said.

“Would you like me to help you again Jake?” I asked.

Jake looked away and he didn't know what to say. I began to rub his crotch area. His cock began to grow in size rapidly. I softly stroked his shaft through the loose fabric.

“I think this wants me to,” I said in a seductive manner.

Jake was trying not to look down at what was happening. But looking up was of little comfort to him. We were in my open-plan kitchen and he was sitting on a bar stool beside the bench. Jake felt exposed. I felt exhilarated. I was about to see only my third cock in the flesh. I had only ever seen my ex-husband and my son, Tom.

I pulled Jake’s erect cock from his pants. Jake lay back in his chair slightly. I continued to slowly stroke his cock. I crouched down to eye level with it. Jake’s cock was rock hard. He was about an inch shorter than Tom, and he was circumcised. There were thick blue veins running up the shaft and around the base of the head. I had never seen a circumcised penis before. I needed to spit on my hand because there was no foreskin to stroke.

RosalieNorman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosalieNorman

I continued to stroke Jake’s cock, using my saliva for lubrication. Jake was soon getting very close to cumming. “Are you going to cum for me, Jake?” I asked. Jake’s face went red. “Are you going to give me a big load of cum?” I added. Jake’s body went rigid and his cock began to throb. I quickly enveloped Jake’s cock with my lips. I got there just in time to catch the first jets of cum firing into my mouth.

Jake moaned and wriggled as I sucked. I swallowed the initial blasts of cum and paused to smile at Jake. I continued to stroke him, which extracted a few more pulses of cum from his cock. I swallowed the cum from it with one deep suck. I continued to swallow all of Jake’s cum as I sucked the soul out of him. Jake got his composure back and had a big smile on his face.

“Thanks, Mrs M. That felt great!” Jake said.

I then instructed Jake that I wanted him to visit me regularly. Jake was very happy with this idea.

Jake visited me every day for an hour or so between lectures. I started by giving him blowjobs. He was sucking my boobs and licking my pussy by the second day. He wanted to fuck me, but I told him not to get ahead of himself. I’d give him at least one blowjob every day. He’d go down on me and bring me to orgasm several times. I’d sometimes give him another blowjob.

We practised in the sixty-nine position with me on top. I’d grind my pussy into Jake’s face as I was cumming. I loved to sit on his face and gyrate my hips, as my pussy juices dripped onto his face. Jake would bury his mouth between my hanging labia and lick and suck my pussy.

Jake’s cock was smaller than Tom’s, but he produced a sizable volume of cum. The big blue veins in his shaft would pulsate and he’d fire off three or four big jets of cum. I’d swallow every drop. But I was looking forward to getting a load in my pussy.

A few weeks into our relationship, I decided that Jake was ready for sex. I lay back on the bed with my legs spread. Jake got between my legs and licked my pussy. He made me orgasm a few times. He came back up towards me to suck my nipples. I reached out to grab his penis.

I pulled it towards my pussy and said, “Are you ready to lose your virginity, Jake?”

Jake asked about using a condom. I told him that we didn't need one. I told Jake that I wanted him to cum inside me. Jake moved himself over me and positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He slid his shaft into my wet hole with ease and began to slowly fuck me. I cooed with delight and wriggled my hips. Jake was feeling the pressure. He was going very slow and trying not to get too aroused. I wrapped my legs around Jake’s waist. I told him to, “Fuck Me Hard!”

Jake tried his best, but he was worried about cumming too soon. I was doing all the work. I had my legs wrapped around him tightly and I was humping him from below. Jake couldn't take any more. He started to moan and he told me that he was cumming. I tightened my grip and pulled him into me as he filled me with cum. I was yelling for him to, “Fill me, Jake, Fill Me!” I held him tight until his ejaculations subsided.

After I released Jake from my clutches, he rolled off and we lay beside each other. Jake said he was sorry for not lasting very long. I realized that I had been a bit selfish. I told Jake that I enjoyed it a lot. I loved having a pussy full of cum. I told him that “Practice makes perfect”, and that we’d be getting a lot of practice from now on. Starting with as soon as he got hard again!

I went to get us both a drink. When I returned to the bedroom, Jake was beginning to get hard again. I gave him his glass of water and began to softly stroke his cock. I sucked him a few times. He got hard quickly after doing this and he lay back on the bed.

I straddled Jake’s waist and positioned my pussy over his cock. I spread my labia and I slowly slid down onto his erect shaft. Jake was looking up smiling. I began to ride Jake slowly. Jake felt my saggy mature boobs. I began to ride him faster. My boobs jiggled as I bounced. I got up onto my feet, into the squat position. I love this position. Jake’s cock wasn't as long as Tom’s, but this position gave me maximum penetration. I could feel Jake’s cock probing deep into my pussy as I bottomed out on his waist. Jake lasted longer this time and he was meeting my pussy with upward thrusts. I bounced up and down on his full length. Jake’s previous cum load was lathering up around my cunt lips.

Jake started to cum. His cock pulsated as he pumped another load into me. I kept up the pace. I started to cum myself after feeling his warm load inside me. Our combined juices flowed down over Jake’s cock and were soaked up by his pubic hair. I continued to ride him until he went soft. I told him that he was a good boy and I lay down to kiss him.

I fucked Jake nearly every day for the next few months. I taught him different sexual positions and his stamina improved over time. Jake then found a girlfriend and told me that he could no longer visit me for sex. I congratulated him and told him that I would always be there for him if he needed any help that he could not get from his own mother.

Jake has been back to fuck me sporadically between girlfriends over the past four years. I always make time for him, being a good family friend. Jake was also the first of several young men to be added to my stable of toyboys who keep me satisfied.

Published 
Written by CougCarol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments