Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

John, His Daughter, And Her Best Friend Kim

"Kim decides to get her way with her best friend's Dad"

138
15 Comments 15
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

John lost his wife in a car accident and was left to bring up their daughter alone. Lexi was nine at the time of the crash, so John was left to bring her up through puberty and everything a teenage girl goes through. Lexi worked hard at school, and John did his best to help when he could, but it was apparent that she had her mother's brains for economics, whereas John was mechanically minded.

She passed all her exams and started at University.

The University was in the same city, so Lexi lived at home rather than getting rooms. However, she did have to have a room in the student halls for the first year. After that, Lexi spent most weekends at home, but she had found a friend, Kim, who was on the same course and had rooms in the same building.

Kim and Lexi spent a few nights out together and enjoyed University life, but this changed in the second year.

Lexi had invited Kim back to the house. John had finished work and changed into his loungewear, loose pants, and a sweatshirt. When Kim entered the house, John could feel his arousal, and since he had no underwear on, the bulge in his pants was prominent. Kim was dressed and ready to go out. She had a short black miniskirt on and a halter neck top, which showed the shape of her firm 36C breasts. Lexi said she would get changed and left Kim and John in the kitchen.

John offered Kim a drink and tried not to look too closely at Kim, but he had to continue to chat about her studies. He did his best to try and hide the bulge in his pants, but he noticed Kim's eyes drifting to his cock.

Fortunately, Lexi came downstairs. John got her a drink and left the two girls in the kitchen. He was watching television in the main room when he heard giggling and Lexi shriek, "No way."

He had no idea what they were talking about. Then, a few minutes later, Lexi shouted that they were ready to go.

John took them into the town center, dropped them off at a local bar where most other students met, and said he would pick them up when they called him. John returned home and caught up on some of the shows he had recorded on the television. It was just after one when his phone rang. It was a very drunken-sounding Kim asking for a lift home.

John picked the girls up. He held the door open for them to get in. Lexi got in and shuffled over on the seat. As Kim got in, she fell back, her legs spread open, flashing John her tiny black thong.

John drove them home as quickly as he could, his mind trying to concentrate on the road rather than on Kim's thong.

He got the girls into the house and said he would get the drinks to help them sober up while they got changed. John made them all tea, and when the girls returned to the kitchen, John wondered why they had bothered putting anything on at all.

Lexi was in her usual night attire, a v-necked t-shirt that almost covered her ass cheeks, so when she bent over to put her cup down, her pussy lips were visible. John had seen her so many times, and he never thought about her sexually, that he did not even try to look. Kim had a white nightie on, the v-neck just about held her breasts in, and her cleavage was bigger than Lexi's. The bottom of the nightgown was lacy and came to just above her hips; the lacy frill hid her pussy from view until she sat down opposite John and allowed him full view.

John could not hide his erection in his lounge pants, it was straining the fabric, but he had to keep himself under control for now. The girls finished their drinks, and John watched as they hauled themselves to bed.

John tidied up, washed up, locked the doors, went upstairs, stripped off naked, and climbed into bed. He tried to get the image of Kim out of his head but found himself stroking his cock, picturing his cock buried in Kim's pussy. His imagination stopped when he saw his bedroom door opening. He waited and then heard a whisper.

"Daddy, I can't sleep. Can I get in with you?"

Before answering, he felt the bedclothes lift, and Lexi climb into bed. It wasn't the first time the two of them had shared the bed. Lexi snuggled next to John, and within a few minutes, he recognized her steady breathing as she fell asleep. John drifted off as well but suddenly woke up by another body beside him. He knew it was Kim. He could feel her breasts against his chest. He looked in the dimly lit room; he could make out her head and whispered, "You should not be here."

ElaineJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaineJones

"I saw you looking, and I was looking at you; I know you want me, and I want you," Kim whispered.

"Just sleep. We will talk in the morning," John replied in a forced whisper.

Kim sighed but knew he was right; still, it did not stop her hand from sliding down John's body, finding his cock and gripping it. John could not stop her, with Lexi almost on his other shoulder; her body pushed next to him as she slept. But then, he felt Kim's grip loosen, and within a few minutes, she, too, had fallen asleep.

John awoke to the sun streaming in through the open doorway. John was lying on his right-hand side, his right arm trapped under Kim, his left arm on top of the covers. Lexi was lying right next to him; he felt her breasts against his back; her right leg had pushed John's right leg towards Kim so that his hips rotated. Kim had her back to John, her legs slightly apart, her ass hard against John's crotch. This position had the effect of John's morning hard cock prodding Kim in between her thighs.

He dared not move, as any movement could have his cock in Kim's pussy. She could feel her nightie had ridden up her back, and his cock was against her bare thighs. Finally, he felt Lexi start to stir, and she moved, allowing John to move his leg, but as he did so, Kim's body pushed back even harder against John.

Lexi was now awake and sat up. She leaned over and whispered, "Morning, Daddy, I am going for a shower."

As she got out of bed, the fresh air hitting John's and Kim's bodies brought Kim awake. Lexi walked across the floor to the door; as she did, she pulled her t-shirt over her head, so the last sight was her naked ass walking out of the room.

Kim reached around and grabbed John's hand and pulled it around her, forcing him to cup her left breast. Then she pushed her hips back towards John, forcing his cock between her thighs.

John whispered, "Kim, this is so wrong."

She giggled a little, "Did seeing my thong turn you on? I know you'd got a good look. I know you like me; I can feel you."

"But Kim," John said.

"Quiet John. Lexi knows I fancy you like fuck. She does not look at you the same way as I do. I want this."

"Kim, you are too young. You are not thinking this through."

All the time, he could feel his stiff cock rubbing against Kim's pussy, her juices coating his cock. His mind was in turmoil. He was torn between wanting to fuck this young, beautiful girl and not wanting his daughter to know his true feelings.

Suddenly, Kim threw back the bedcovers, rolled John onto his back, and straddled him. Kim's hand grabbed his cock and guided it into the entrance of her pussy.

John did not have control of the situation. His desire to fuck Kim had overcome any other thoughts.

Kim lifted off her nightie, revealing her firm 38C breasts. Her puffy pink nipples were hard. John put his hands on them as Kim lowered her body, her pussy engulfing John's cock. He pushed up his hips as Kim rode his cock. The feeling of her tight pussy around his cock intensified their fucking. Kim was going up and down faster, matching John's thrusts. His hands were pinching her nipples and pulling them, heightening her desires. Her body was glowing, and beads of sweat formed on her cleavage. She reached down and rubbed her swollen and throbbing clit as her orgasm built. She could feel John's cock swell inside her and knew he was about to cum. John also knew he was about to cum.

"Lexi," John said.

"I know. Do it," replied Kim.

John pushed his hips up and felt his cock spurt deep inside Lexi as she had her orgasm. Kim collapsed onto John's chest.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"That was quite a show," Lexi said from the doorway, "Maybe next time, I might join in."

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments