Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mummy & Nanna (Part 2)

"Nanna does the school run and Lizzy gets a shock."

50
9 Comments 9
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

2: Daisy

=

While waiting outside Tim’s classroom, I chatted with his best friend’s granddad, James, and over the school year, I developed a bit of a crush on this kindly widower. I did not feel he was attracted to me, a sixty-eight-year-old lump of lard, a woman who would instantly be classed as a nanna. One day, though, he did seem much more animated, and as we walked home with the boys running ahead, I took courage and asked if he would like to come back for dinner with me after bedtime.

His face broke into a broad smile.

“Yes, Daisy, I would love that.”

“If I’m still settling Tim, just come in the back door and wait in the lounge.”

A few hours later, I was in the kitchen. Tim was fast asleep upstairs when there was a gentle knock on the door.

“Hello, James, come in. It will be about twenty minutes before we can eat. Would you like a drink while you wait?”

"I would love an ale.”

So he sipped his beer while I worked, and we chatted away easily. I suppose we were both fed up with our own voices. Living alone after many years of marriage is not easy.

We sat at Lizzy’s dining table; all the time we were eating, it seemed he was looking at me, and it felt really good to be the centre of a man’s attention again.

After our meal, we had coffee in the lounge, sitting in separate armchairs, when I suddenly had the urge to be physically close to him but was at a loss as to how I could do it without making a fool of myself. Then I had a brainwave.

“Would you mind if I put some music on, James?"

“Not at all.”

So I used the remote to turn on the television and scrolled to find the radio stations. Eventually, I settled on an easy music channel and then settled down to await my opportunity.

The soft music was very relaxing. I let several tracks go by before making my move.

“Would you like to dance with me, James?"

He smiled, stood up, and stretched out his hand. I almost jumped out of my chair as I put my hand in his and let him pull me up. Instantly, his other arm went around my waist, and we shuffled around the small floor space, my head resting on his shoulder.

He smelled very nice, and as we moved, I let my spare hand rest on his chest, tracing a path over his shirt. I was in heaven. Gradually, I felt my body melt into him, my hand trapped between us.

“Daisy, this is a treat, and you are lovely.”

Then he stopped moving, let go of my hand, cupped my chin between his beautiful hands, lifted my head back, and kissed me on the lips.

Inside, I was in turmoil; my body was reacting as if I were a teenager on her first date. I grabbed the back of his head, pressed my lips against his, and pushed my tongue into his mouth.

James’s reaction was instant. He ran his hands down my body, then, with one on each buttock, he pulled me hard against him, grinding his hips against me. Below, I could feel the hardness of his erection as his body moved against me.

“Daisy, I want you.”

“I want you too, James. Let’s go up to Lizzy’s room quietly, please; we don’t want Tim to disturb our fun!”

A minute later, we were upstairs, undressing each other and kissing madly as the clothes fell onto the floor. I stroked his bare chest, loving the feel of his hair.

I slid my hand down to run my fingers through his pubes, then along his shaft to the very tip, where I luxuriated in rubbing his juice all over his helmet.

I felt his hand slip between my legs, then prise my lips apart and slip inside my vagina, masturbating my hole, before slipping out again to find my clit.

“James, James, I want you to fuck me, please, please.”

My voice was asking for something I thought would never happen again. I was deliriously happy,

He pushed against me, and I staggered back, falling on the bed with him on top of me. Then, after one short moment, he entered me, and I felt complete—a woman again.

=

3: Lizzy

=

The day had gone very well; the client was impressed with my presentation, and I had secured a new contract. The evening was supposed to be a celebratory meal in the Royal Hotel, where I would have stayed overnight, but he had to cancel as his wife was very sick. I did not want to spend an evening alone, so I decided to return home and cancel the reservations.

I boarded the 19:25 from Templemeads Station in good time and settled down for the trip back. Just after nine, I took a taxi from my local station for a twenty-minute ride home.

Standing outside the house at the tail end of twilight, I saw Mum’s car in the driveway, as expected. James’s was by the curb, and the house was in darkness, curtains undrawn. Odd, I thought.

I came in quietly, not sure what I would find, shedding my shoes inside the front door. I padded down the hall, then into the empty lounge, before checking the kitchen diner. No one there either, just one dim lamp shining on the worktop.

Back in the lounge, I could hear some sound coming from above—a gentle knocking from my bedroom. I climbed the stairs quietly, and from the landing, I saw Tim asleep through his doorway. I carefully closed his door, then looked along at the spare bedroom, which was empty. The knocking sound seemed louder here, and I noticed my bedroom door was slightly ajar, so very gently, I pushed it a bit more and peered through the gap.

Even in the gloaming, the sight before me was arresting. Mummy was sitting on top of James, completely naked, rocking back and forth over his hips. But the most disturbing thing for me was the stream of obscenities coming from her mouth.

“God, your cock feels so good in me.”

“I love you fucking my cunt, James.”

And then the worst of all.

“Fuck my arse again, now, James.”

I watched them roll over, Mummy on hands and knees, and then James entered her from behind. Mummy groaned a deep sound the like of which I had never heard from her before.

Internally, I was on fire, rooted to the spot in curiosity and horror. Without thinking, my hand pushed under the waistband of my slacks, then into my panties. Two fingers slipped to the side of my pussy, surrounding my clit, and I started to frig myself. James was pounding Mummy, her groans sounding desperate, like an animal in distress.

My clit was pinched between two fingers. I was desperate for release, pounding myself remorselessly. I pushed my mouth onto the flesh of my arm, using it as a gag to muffle my noises.

James came, and his grunts of pleasure were even more animalistic than Mummy’s. The noise they made covered my orgasm, with my body convulsing in satisfaction and my mouth pressing deep into my arm.

I could not stay there any longer for fear of being discovered, so I crept into the spare bedroom, undressed, and lay in bed, listening to the knocking of my headboard against the wall as James had a final burst inside Mum. When they quietened, I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of frantic sex with James pounding my back passage.

=

4: Daisy

=

Waking somewhere that is not your own home is always a little odd, but that day felt even more unusual. The previous night, James had made love to me, better described as a magnificent screwing. Two oldies going on like a pair of love-lorn teens. It was brilliant, but in the early morning light, I found myself alone again, and it was back to the day job of Tim’s Nan. Getting a six-year-old ready for school, feeding him, and cleaning him all according to a timetable governed by the school bell. No time for myself; just throw something on over my pyjamas, slip on some shoes, and then chivvy him out of the door while carrying a satchel stuffed with his needs for the day.

By nine, I was back in the house, a mug of tea in my hand, dressed down to a woolly top and pyjama trousers, sitting on Lizzy’s bed, reading my favourite book.

“Mummy, I want a cuddle.”

I glanced up to see Lizzy standing by the door, wrapped in a blanket.

“Of course, darling.”

=

5: Lizzy

=

I stood by my bed and looked at Mummy lying there, and I felt there was something different about her today—undefinable but different. Still, she was my mum, and I needed that cuddle, so I got onto the bed and crawled across to her, a little hampered by the blanket trailing around me. Once in position beside her, I snuggled down with my head cushioned by her breast and an arm draped across her body, gently stroking the side of her body through her pyjamas.

TiffanyCardi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyCardi

She put down the book she had been reading, and I felt her relax against me, one hand gently touching my upper arm. We wriggled around a bit, and I lifted a leg over hers, lightly nestling my knee in her crotch while enjoying the feeling of her soft breast beneath my cheek. The movement had made a space between her trousers and top; my hand found her bare skin, and my fingers continued the gentle stroking of her silky flesh.

In some ways, it reminded me of the many times we had done the same when I was little—the warmth and security of absolute love.

“Mum, I saw you with James last night.”

“Yes, dear.”

“I saw you fucking, and it turned me on. I’m sorry to say that James seems to be having double fun; he screwed me last week when I felt sad for him and invited him to have dinner with me.”

“Yes, darling, that’s very naughty of him.”

“Oh, Mummy, is that all you can say after he’s had us both?"

“Does it upset you that your mother still enjoys sex?”

“No, Mummy, but, like I said, I was aroused. In fact, I was so aroused that I masturbated watching you through the door crack and had an orgasm.”

“What did you think about?”

“I thought you were so, so beautiful. I loved seeing your body that way and watching you cum. Is that wrong, Mummy?”

“No, Lizzy, not at all wrong.”

It was then that I made the move that changed everything. I slid my hand down her thigh and stroked her leg. Mum reacted and changed her strokes on my arm, making them much firmer. She turned to face me; my leg was now trapped between hers and pressed hard into her pussy.

Our faces were just millimetres apart, and then I felt the softness of her lips on mine. Three times she kissed me lips to lips, our breaths mingled, and a surge of desire flowed around my body. Our fourth kiss was full-bodied, tongue-to-tongue, as passionate as any that I have ever received, but very, very gentle.

“Mummy, I love you. I want this now. I want to make love to you.”

“Lizzy, my baby, I love you, and I want this too.”

I was feeling hot, so I threw the blanket off, leaving me free in my nightie to caress Mummy. Her hand moved down, found me, and started to stroke my bare cheek. We kissed constantly, making little cooing noises and feeling our love changing every second.

Mummy rolled onto her back, and I shifted up, then over, to keep our lips together. I was looking down at her, eyes closed, lips pouted, wanting me. I felt the time was right, and so I pushed my hand underneath the waistband of her pyjamas, down across her pubic hair, and beyond into the heat between her legs. As I rubbed her pussy she made little groans of pleasure, and her hips flexed involuntarily at my touch.

My next move was to sit up and grasp the hem of her top. “Off with this!”

She sat up next to me, and I pulled the soft jumper over her head before throwing it aside. My head dropped down, and I sucked on both her nipples, loving the taste of her body and, just for a fleeting moment, having a flashback to the time long ago when she fed me this way.

While I sucked, my hand caressed the other side, kneading her soft flesh and feeling her desire mount. Mummy made little sighs of pleasure as I sucked on her aroused nipples, the only other sound being the slurps and smacks of my lips on her flesh.

I looked down at her stomach, watched my fingers trace invisible tracks around her button, and then slipped my hand under the waistband of her pyjamas, pulling them down her hips. Mummy lifted her body and used her hand on the other side to take them off completely.

My hand caressed her naked thigh, while my eyes were fixed on the neat line of her pubes and the cliff edge of her mound. I could not resist stroking the surface between her legs, feeling the softness of her pussy lips, while in the back of my mind was the realisation that my fingers were exploring the place where I had come into the world, but everything that was happening seemed natural—a new exciting phase of our relationship.

My reverie was interrupted by the sensation of my nightie top being pulled down, my breasts being exposed, and my nipples being fingered. I looked into her eyes, half closed but focused on me, then lifted my hand to my lips and sucked my fingers, making a film of saliva.

She purred, “Mmm, baby," as my slippery fingers touched her pussy lips, stroked, and explored until they slipped inside.

“You are very wet, Mummy.”

“Mmm.”

Her hands were constantly moving over my flesh, one from behind on my shoulder and the other on my breast, kneading my aroused nipple as I explored her most intimate place.

When my fingers slipped into her vagina, she groaned, and her hips reacted by flexing as she turned to face me and pushed her lips against mine. Each kiss was short: a flick of her tongue in my mouth, withdraw, and then repeat.

Her hand continued its work; my fingers slipped around her wet vulva, then found her hard clit and slid along its length. Mummy shuddered in pleasure.

“Oh, my baby, that’s so good; do it more; make love to me, my baby girl.”

The time had come, and I knew we were at the next turning point. I sat up, pulled my nightie off, and threw it on the floor, then moved around to kneel between her legs, looking down at Mummy’s glistening pussy.

She smiled at me, knowing what was to come, while I stroked the inside of her thighs, running my fingers from one to the other, gently brushing her sex on the way. I had never had any sex with a woman in my life; now my first taste was to be with my mother. The thought raced around my mind; I wanted it, but the tension of anticipation was holding me back.

“Do it, my baby; I want you to do it.”

So I leaned forward, and when my mouth was directly above her pussy I let a stream of saliva fall onto her before lowering myself down until my tongue touched her and I licked upwards, feeling the hardness of her arousal.

“Oh, yes, my baby, that’s so beautiful."

I drank in her smell as I licked and licked. Mummy’s hips thrust up to meet my face, bathing me in her juice. Her thrusting became fast and frantic, my lips desperately trying to keep full contact with her pussy, the escaping compressed air inside my mouth space making a ripping sound whenever she dropped away to leave my tongue the only contact between us.

Her orgasm was something beautiful for me. I heard her yell as her body jerked, and then a sudden rush of fluid poured into my mouth. I kept on licking her clit, I knew she wasn’t finished. A series of little convulsive jerks kept coming as I touched her most sensitive place with my tongue. But no orgasm goes on forever, and eventually, she grasped my head in her hands and pulled me away from her treasure.

“Thank you, my baby; you are a wonderful lover for your mother. Come, kiss me; let’s cuddle a while until it’s my turn to please you.”

=

6: Daisy

=

Later, I rolled off the bed, and as I walked to the foot, Lizzy shifted onto her back and then opened her legs wide at ninety degrees to her trunk. Like her father, she is double-jointed and can contort in ways I never can.

I knelt on the mattress and lowered myself until I was resting on my elbows, with my face just above her crotch. I smiled at my baby, looked down, and then used my fingers to gently open her lips, revealing her erect clitoris and a blob of thick mucous slowly running out of her vagina.

My little finger traced the length of her clit, and Lizzy shuddered in anticipation of my gentle touch. I raised my head again to see my daughter’s face, one last time before the point of no return—the moment when I became her lover.

My tongue touched the mucous, and then, very slowly, I licked up until I felt the hardness of her little shaft before reaching the bulbous end. Lizzy gasped, and I felt her hands push down on the back of my head, squashing my face into her pussy,

In discovering the taste and smell of my daughter, I realised our enduring love had changed forever. Every touch of my fingers and tongue was driving Lizzy to a place familiar to her but alien to me. I wanted, nay needed, her climax as much as she did.

That moment came when I heard my child screaming in ecstasy, her body writhing under my tongue, her juices pouring over...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments