Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister The Nurse, Part Six

"We all sit down to eat before getting sidetracked by Mom's confessions."

107
17 Comments 17
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Cynthia (Mom)

After we all orgasmed from the voyeuristic exhibitionism that occurred in our living room, Brian and I retreated to our bathroom to clean up and discuss it all. We fell onto the bed and snuggled up face-to-face while playing with each other's bits like we hadn't done in years.

"I feel really bad about what we did, but more about what I wanted to do."

"What did you want to do," Brian inquired, although he already knew the answer.

"Are you going to make me say it?" I pleaded.

"I think it's a good idea for you to get it out in the open so that we can discuss the pros and cons," Brian whispered while holding me close.

"I... I... God help me, but I wanted to press my face against their joining and lick them both. I wanted to suck Jamie's clit into my mouth and taste her cum. I wanted to do the same to Jared. I... oh, fuck... I wanted us to share them side-by-side. Jared fucking me and you fucking Jamie until we just couldn't go any longer. I know it is wrong, but I got so turned on watching them that if you hadn't held my hips as you fucked me against the couch, I would have done exactly that."

"As moral people go, we don't really have a leg to stand on, but I don't think that we should go any further than we did just now. Yes, I was incredibly turned on. When was the last time I was able to fuck you twice within twenty minutes? However, having sex with our children seems a lot over the line for me. Even though they aren't our blood, we raised them from babies, protected them from harm, and loved them all the way through their lives. Watching them with their approval is even a bit much, but we all got caught up in the fire of it all, so I get that. But, if you want to talk to them about it, I wouldn't protest," Brian imparted.

"Let's go get the food started for dinner," I suggested while pulling Brian off the bed to get dressed.

*****

"Okay, you two horndogs, go get cleaned up and then come back down and help me with Thanksgiving dinner. We have a lot of work to do, so don't dilly-dally in the shower," I jokingly ordered while leering at their superb nudity.

Jared

Walking straight to the bathroom, I asked Jamie, "So, what did you think about Mom and Dad getting horned up watching us go at it?"

"It was definitely hot! Mom, especially, seemed really turned on. Why, what did you think about it all?"

"I agree that it was hot, no question. But, for a moment there, I think she would have loved to join us."

"Do you really think so? I never really thought of either of them that way, but she was on fire, for sure. Even Dad looked hot as he gave it to Mom, hard and heavy. I don't know about them joining us, but I'd love to have them watch us again," Jamie admitted while cleaning my back in the shower.

"I agree, being watched really takes things up a notch. The upside about Mom and Dad watching us is that we have nothing to hide from them. They already know us so well and understand our need to be together."

"I think we should all sit down and talk about it to see what everyone thinks and where they'd like it all to go. That way, no one is surprised, and everyone gets a say. Honestly, based on what you said about Mom, I think she's going to be the one that will be the most disappointed," Jamie continued while I washed her backside.

"Maybe, but I think that in the end, she'll be happy with the majority decision. Of course, if we all get as drunk as we usually get during the holidays, it may be a free-for-all," I teased while cupping Jamie's crotch and a breast from behind.

"You dirty young man! Now you're going to have to keep playing until I cum, as payment for teasing me," Jamie ordered as I spun her around and dropped to my knees. Five minutes later, she was coating my tongue with her essence and getting a little wobbly in the process.

Cynthia (Mom)

"Okay, I've thought about it all and agree that we should talk to them about everything that happened and share our desires for the future."

"That sounds good, Honey," Brian replied while helping me with all the dinner prep.

"Hey, why don't you grab us a bottle of wine? I know that I'll talk a little easier after a glass or two," I snickered.

"Yeah, that ain't the only thing you'll do easier," Brian countered as he headed toward the pantry to retrieve a bottle.

"Are you calling me an easy drunk or a drunken slut?"

"Why do you have to be one or the other? Let's face it. When you drink, you get a little looser all around," Brian replied.

"Are you calling me a drunken ho?" I questioned with mock anger.

Upon returning with two bottles of wine, because he knew where all this was going, Brian responded, "Well, you are wearing a short summer dress in November without any undergarments, sooo."

As I moved closer to give him a light slap, Brian reached under my dress and palmed my vagina. Instead of a slap, I gave him a big, sloppy kiss on the lips.  

"Finger me, Honey. I need it so bad," I whispered into his mouth.

There we were, standing in the kitchen with pots boiling and the food cooking as his fingers slipped into me as far as they would go. Taking in the pleasure, I was surprised as his thumb began rubbing my clit in small circles. The feeling made me quiver like chills were running up and down my spine. But instead of chills, it was a wonderful heat that spread from my puss and flooded me from head to toe. It was only a minute later that I came and held him tight to keep from falling down. We kissed for several minutes after, until we heard footsteps on the stairs.

I pushed Brian back, and his fingers slipped from inside me, causing another shiver to traverse my still-weakened form. I had no idea why I did that other than it was just a gut reaction to hearing the kids come down the stairs. I guess that I was a bit embarrassed about it happening in the kitchen while I was cooking dinner; I don't know. Hell, we'd fucked in front of each other not much longer than an hour ago, but it still happened, and I couldn't explain it.

Brian (Dad)

"How about a glass of wine, Honey?" Cynthia sought as I licked her from my fingers like she'd orgasmed candy.

"Yeah, in just a second. I just need to finish tasting this wonderful gravy you made," I teased as the kids walked closer.

"You're so bad," Cynthia mumbled as I finished and began working on opening the wine.

"Would you two like some wine?"

"I'll have some," Jamie replied.

"Do you have any beer, Dad?"

"Yeah, there are a few in this fridge and a lot more in the garage. Grab me one, too, will ya?"

"Here you go," Jared said as he handed me one.

"Thank you," I returned.

As we sipped our drinks, Cynthia doled out orders and got everyone working on different jobs. We worked like a well-oiled machine for about an hour before most things were finished. She'd already cooked and sliced the turkey yesterday. So, all she had to do today was reheat it for a few minutes once all of the sides were done. By the time everything was laid out, we were all a little tipsy and in dire need of some food to soak up all the alcohol that we'd already consumed.

Once we were all seated, I proposed a toast, "To the best family I could have ever hoped for. I'm so glad that we're here together on this day of thanks."

After we all took a sip of our drinks, Cynthia added, "And to the sexiest kids in the world! May you always enjoy each other as much as we've enjoyed watching you!"

It was clear to all of us that Cynthia was feeling no pain and that the evening's conversation was going to be provocative, to say the least. We all sat at the kitchen table with most of the food on the sideboard because, frankly, the dining room table was just too big. The original plan was to use the dining table, but we all wanted something a little more intimate, to quote Cynthia. That seemed to set the stage for the evening overall, as we enjoyed each other's company a little more than usual.

Cynthia (Mom)

We all loaded our plates buffet-style before returning to the small round table that brought us all closer together. After my toast, everyone seemed a bit looser, especially me. With Brian across from me, Jared on my right, and Jamie on my left, I couldn't help but imagine all of us together, naked on the bed. While chewing a fork full of food, my eyes closed as I imagined my face buried into Jamie's open crotch and nibbling on her engorged labia.  

As my daydream continued, Jared was fucking me good from behind as I watched Brian pump his dick in and out of Jamie's open mouth. Back in reality, I set down my fork as both of my hands wandered into my lap to find my own excited pussy. In the dream, I'd released Jamie's thighs while finding my clit to abuse while Jared pounded me enthusiastically. I heard Jamie's voice as I shifted from her labia to her bloated pearl for an eager tongue-lashing. She must have started to cum as she repeatedly called, "Mom, Mom!" before grabbing my shoulder and shaking me from my vision.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

"Wha... what?" I muttered as my eyes opened. I was back at the table, staring at three slightly amused faces.

"Where were you, Mom?" Jamie inquired.

"Oh, I... um... well, I uh..."

"There is no need to be embarrassed, Honey. We talked about sharing our thoughts and feelings with the kids earlier today, so spill," Brian issued.

"Yeah, Mom. Jamie and I talked about this, too. We enjoyed being watched by the two of you as we made love and were happy that you did the same, so share your thoughts," Jared added.

"I don't know. I'm a bit flustered by my thoughts and feelings."

"Look, Mom. I could see by the look in your eyes as you watched us that you were eager to join us. I understand that hunger, I really do. Sometimes just glancing at Jared gets me so hot that I want to fuck him right then and there. Our first time, there was no hesitation as I pushed him back onto my bed, stripped us both, and took him into me bareback. It has continued to be at least that strong every time we have sex. When he informed me that you two were ogling us while he woke me by plying my pucker with his roaming fingers, my excitement jumped even more as I welcomed your voyeurism," Jamie shared.

"But, I want to taste you both and feel Jared's cock use me as I pleasure your enticing little puss. I need to taste you both and spend the day naked as all four of us satisfy each other in a lustful and loving pile until we're all completely exhausted. I feel so dirty about it all, but can't seem to stop the impulses," I imparted while starting to cry.

Brian moved next to me and held me close as I sobbed onto his shoulder. "It's okay, Baby. We all have desires and needs that we have a hard time controlling. It's good that you've shared them with us. It will give us all something to talk over as we enjoy this delicious meal that you've prepared for us," he said.

"You're right," I mumbled, still getting my feelings under control.

"Mom, we loved watching you guys too, and to be frank, I could see myself with you in the right situation. You are a beautiful woman with a fantastic body, so there's no physical reason I wouldn't. Of course, there is the thing about you being my mother, and you are my mother, whether another birthed us or not. Although I am in love with and having sex with my twin sister, it's still a big step mentally and emotionally," Jared mentioned.

"I get it, I do. There is an ongoing struggle within my mind about the morality of having sex with one's children. However, there is an inner slut that demands to suck Jamie's puss while taking Jared's hardness deep into my rectum. If you think that I'm kidding, just take a look at the pool of my fluids forming on the hardwood seat of my chair," I explained as I stood up and let everyone see my girly cum coating the seat.

"Oh, myyy!" Brian ogled as he raised up from his chair to see the proof of my hunger. Moving quickly around the table, he pulled my dress over my head and off in one quick motion before dropping down, prying my legs apart, and stuffing his face into my muff. I came as soon as his tongue separated my lips and gave him even more fluid to consume. My hands found the back of his head and pulled him in tight as if attempting to stuff him completely inside.

As I slid about the seat from all the lubrication, I watched as Jamie moved her chair alongside mine and pulled off her dress, leaving her naked as well. Jared took the hint and attacked her freshly shaved snatch like a starving beast. Jamie, too, climaxed almost immediately as her hands and legs wrapped around Jared's head and back. There we were, mother and daughter, nude with our legs open and being eaten vigorously by the men we loved.  

Pulling me closer to the edge of the seat, Brian dove wholeheartedly into my backdoor, stuffing his oral appendage into me with abandon. I shrieked aloud as a mighty orgasm shook me violently. Opening my eyes after the initial shock, I watched as Jared followed suit, giving Jamie another peak as well. Jamie turned to face me as the aftershock of hers continued to cause her body to quiver. At that moment, I wanted to kiss her so badly and began to move in her direction before I was suddenly scooped off the chair and carried to the dining room table.

Brian placed me on my back before quickly stripping. Once he was done, I felt his hard-on slip into my vagina with ease. He pumped while his lubed fingers entered my ass to open me up for a wonderful treat. It was only moments later that Jamie was plopped down on the other side of the table, leaving her head within inches of mine, upside down. We were both being fucked by our men, as once again, I stared into her eyes, wanting nothing more than to kiss her plump lips. Using my hand on the table to push my face closer, I tentatively brushed her lips with mine. It was unusual, kissing in this opposite position, staring at her neck and chest.

"I love you, Mom," Jamie whispered before our lips touched again.

It was gentle and hesitant like a first kiss should be. My imagination had this going a completely different way, with tongue and passion as we ground our pubis' together in a sexual frenzy. As we were about to try again, I felt Brian's cock slip from my puss and press into the depths of my colon.

"Arrrggghhh," I growled at the sensitivity of my innards and the stretching of my anal ring.

As the pleasure of a new hole being used coursed through my loins, I once again focused on Jamie and pulled her face to mine for another peck. This time, her tongue tickled my lips as they parted. I was the hesitant one as she pried my mouth open with her insistence. I finally let mine touch hers and it was like magic. Our tongues swirled around for a few moments before she pulled back momentarily.

Jamie wailed, "Oh God, yes! Fuck my ass, Brother!"

Immediately after her exaltation, Jamie kissed me ardently as her tongue searched my mouth for even more stimulation. Our mouths were afire with hunger as we continued to probe and caress each other orally. As much as I was enjoying the whole experience, my mind again wandered.  

Keeping my eyes closed, I imagined that it was Jared fucking my ass while Brian did Jamie. I envisioned Jared's hard body as he filled me repeatedly with his young rigid cock. In my mind, I heard Jamie crying out, "Yes, Daddy, cum in my ass and make me feel so good."

I was startled back to reality by the feel of Jamie's hand on the back of my head, pulling my face in tighter to hers. I moved mine to the back of hers before climaxing hard from the overload of sensations, including Brian's ejaculations, into my rectum.

"Fuccckkk!" I yelled while hitting my peak.

Jamie continued to kiss me throughout my orgasm as I could tell that she was nearing her own. Jared was ramping up his speed, and that only added to her escalation. Our lips continued to express our need for each other as I moved my hand from the back of her head to her breast. I grazed across it tenderly, which seemed enough to push her over the top.  

"Ohhh, fuuuccckkk!" Jamie cried aloud as she convulsed hardily.

In the aftermath of it all, the boys left us on the table as they retreated to clean themselves up. During that precious minute alone, I expressed to Jamie, "Thank you for that. I know that it may have been a little weird for you, but I loved every second."

Still a little...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments