Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Word of mouth let people in the neighborhood know about the planned carnal capers at Debbie's. We talked about limiting the guest list, but as we spread the word, first one and then another neighbor suggested inviting others who were open-minded, safe, horny, and not afraid to let it all hang out in front of strangers. I helped Debbie and the girls get their house ready, making sure we had clean sheets on the beds and sofas. We even put a sign on the door to the large master bath announcing it was open for water sports in case a pee fight broke out.

After watching Debbie, Diana, and Dakota bend and stretch and talk about how much fucking and sucking they were planning for the next day, I went home with a raging hard-on. When I suggested we start the party early, I was rebuffed. They were saving themselves.

At home, I had a hell of a time falling asleep as I wondered just who am I going to fuck first?

As it turns out, it wasn't for me to decide. When I jumped the fence and arrived at Debbie's a few minutes before the designated 10 p.m. start time, the three neighbor vixens were waiting for me. They had a plan.

"Now Tom," Debbie said as I surveyed their party clothes. "We want to start the night off with something special. As I told you, the girls don't have much experience with mature men, so we thought it would be fun for you to give them some pointers, if you know what I mean."

A wry smile crossed her face, and she motioned toward her two teen daughters, Diana, nineteen, and Dakota, seventeen. They were dressed in similarly skimpy outfits that barely covered their bodies. Dakota jumped with joy and her tiny tits jiggled. Diana reached out and took my hand.

"If you want to join us in my room, Mom can greet the other guests and we can get warmed up," the dark-haired, tall college student said.

"You mean lubed up too, don't you, big sister?" Dakota, the blonde, athletic high school senior, laughed. She was the friskier of the two, with Diana the more serious and patient sister.

I watched Dakota's firm ass and thick, muscular thighs climb the stairs in the split-level home that was about to be transformed into a suburban fuck palace. My cock was surging as Diana held onto me, rubbing her soft, teen-age skin against me. I wondered if these two girls had any idea how much power they had over me at that very moment. The sexual tension in the air was so thick it clouded my mind. I was putty in their hands. Two tight, soft, inexperienced teenagers were about to have their way with me. Damn, I thought, I might never go back to women my age!

Once inside the room, I was reminded of my harlots' youth. The walls were a muted pink and there was a girlish heart pattern and Cupid arrows on the matching sheets and pillowcases. On the walls were posters of boyish YouTube stars I had never heard of, but who sported surfer-dude hair and bulging crotches. The lights were dim. Taylor Swift sang from the tiny speakers mounted on the wall. Dakota pulled off her top and fell to her knees.

"Tom, I must see what's in your pants," she said, her face inches from my waist as she pulled down my shorts. My nine-inch cock, still growing harder, bounced as it was freed. "Oh my god! I’ve been dreaming of this huge monster since you jacked off all over us. Let me at it!.”

Before the little sister could get her lips on me, Diana pulled me toward a small sofa and pushed me to take a seat. She pulled my top off and then did the same to her own. A bright red thong was all she wore. The nipples on her healthy C-cup breasts grew as hard as my cock.

Dakota crawled between my legs and began to rub her hands down my chest, pausing at my hips and blowing warm air onto my cock. My clean-shaven balls were heaving as my dick surged. I leaned back and spread my legs.

"Girls," I managed. "I have been so looking forward to this. Your mom says you don't have much experience."

The two looked at each other and smiled.

"Well, not that she knows about," Diana said and she pulled her panties tight into her crack, showing me her engorged labia and dark, trimmed pubic hair. Dakota rubbed her hands up and down my thighs, pausing to tickle my balls and rub a finger on the sensitive space in front of my asshole.

"You see," Diana said as she moved her crotch closer to my face, "Dakota and I know a few things. We used to watch our mom and dad and now, when we get tired of fucking each other, we play with the boys at school. It's pretty easy to find a willing partner."

No kidding, I thought, thinking about the line of perpetually horny teen-age boys that would form to tap these two beauties. Dakota went on: "But the boys are really inexperienced. They're just kids. They cum practically as soon as they see a nice ass. And none of them know how to properly eat pussy. Mom says you'll show what real men know."

Dakota grabbed my cock and moved up and down with her fist, easing a bit of pre-cum from the tiny slit in the head. She licked, and I squirmed in my seat.

Diana was doing a little dance, her pussy just inches from my face, and Dakota was massaging my cock with her soft hand.

"Oh girls, you are too much," I said with a smile. "I'll try to take it slow and I'm sure I can suck your cunts better than some schoolboy. It's one of my favorite things to do."

The girls began to change positions. Dakota slipped her panties off to show her unkempt blonde bush and well-developed hips. She turned to face the room, her ass to me so I could marvel at the wonderful globes of flesh split in two by a pussy gash and asshole. My cock jumped in delight.

Diana, who was already naked, swung one of her legs over me and positioned her savory-smelling gash directly in front of my mouth. "Taste me, you perverted old man," she said as she placed her hands on my shoulder and pulled me in for a heavenly snack. "Show me you know how to suck a girl's pussy."

My tongue slithered out of my mouth and onto her labia, tasting her musky juices. I swirled around her pubes in search of a hardening clitoris.

EmiliaDon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaDon

"Oh, Tom. Your tongue is so hot!" Diana cried. "Lick me, Daddy. Lick me."

I did as I was commanded and looked around this nineteen-year-old vixen to see what her little sister was up to. Straddling my legs, Dakota began to lower herself onto me. I watched as her gash got closer and closer to my swollen helmet. As she squatted, her hips spread, her ass widened, and she gripped my cock to make sure it hit the target. I marveled at her luscious, broad ass as it descended onto my aching manhood. When it hit, we both groaned and braced for euphoria. My cries were muffled by her sister's the wet, hairy groin in my face.

 "Fuck me, Dakota. You fucking ... fuck," I babbled as I kept my face buried in Diana's crotch. Dakota's pussy was tight, moist and warm, and it began to consume my nine inches of rock-hard meat.

"Oh goodness," Dakota said as she took inch after inch inside her tight tunnel of love. "You are stretching me good, Tom. Good, good ... I want it all."

And she slid down my cock. Her asshole winked at me and her round ass came to rest on my hairy thighs.

"Ahhhhh," we both shouted.

Diana, the older sister, was rocking her pelvis back and forth, getting her clitoris slapped by my tongue. My face was sloppy wet with her love lube, and I breathed deeply to enjoy her womanly aroma. I slipped my tongue inside her canal until her muscles clamped down.

"Damn, Tom. Damn it," Diana said. "Don't stop, keep licking, keep going. Oh yeah."

I reached up with my hands and grabbed her ass so she could not get away. I increased the pressure of my oral assault, nibbling a bit, pushing hard on her blood-engorged organ of lust. I squeezed her ass cheeks and searched for her anus with my pussy-lube-coated fingers. One, and then two of her fingers forced their way inside her anal tube.

"Oh, Christ, that's it. That is fucking it," she yelled. "Eat me, you fucking stud. Eat your little girl."

And she began to cum, juices flowing out of her pussy and coating my face, running down my chin. Her ass clamped down on my fingers and forced them out, sending her deeper into orgasmic space.

"Oh my, oh my ... yes!"

The poor teenager fell forward onto the back of the sofa, her pussy coming to rest in the middle of my face. I massaged her ass cheeks and licked ever so slightly as she continued to convulse.

Dakota, not wanting to miss her sister's reaction to my tongue-lashing, spun around on my dick to give herself a view of Diana. The view I lost of her lovely ass was replaced with a front-row seat of tiny A-cup tits that looked like they belonged on a pre-teen. She was bouncing up and down on my cock, her well-developed legs getting a workout. With her hands on my chest, she was rubbing her clit on my pelvic bone, rocking faster and faster.

"Oh Sis, that was beautiful. I love to see you cum," Dakota said, herself nearing orgasmic nirvana. I felt her pussy pulse as she rocked, and I saw a vacuous look on her face as oblivion was at hand.

Diana, now somewhat recovered, moved down and planted a kiss on her sister's lips and teased one of her nipples. Both girls were on top of me now, Diana's back to me. She grabbed her sister's hips and seemed to help her move up and down on my pulsing organ. The warmth and softness of that tight cunt were overwhelming. I didn't know how much longer I could hold on. But I wanted Dakota to blast off before me. Ladies first, I always say.

"Oooo, ooo," the younger sibling groaned as her juices flowed abundantly. The excess pussy lube began a steady flow, dripping down to my balls. Dakota was in the throes and her sister and I held on for the ride. "This is fucking it! Yes. Oh, fuck yes. Daddy, fuck me."

I loved hearing her call out, and the look of her body heaving was a lovely sight. Her legs, which kept flexing, were shaking and her pelvis was moving back and forth, giving my cock a tantalizing massage.

"You bitches," I said as my balls tightened and I knew my orgasm was near. "Fuck you. Fuck you. Yes, take my cuuuuummmm!!"

Dakota was continuing her orgasmic ride.

"Oh, damn it. Fuck! I am so fucking cumming. Don't stop. Keep fucking me," Dakota said. "Diana, bite my tits. Make me hurt. I fucking love it."

Diana bent down and took a nipple in her mouth, rubbing her pussy against her sister's thigh as she prepped for a second orgasm of the night. Dakota cussed and ground her pussy against me. I thrust my hips as hard as I could, moving deeper into this insatiable teen, brushing her cervix with the helmet of my manhood as it spurted baby batter.

"Fuuuuccckkk!" The sound filled the room. All of us were exploding. "Do me, papa" Dakota said. "Fuck me, Sister," Diana cried as she rocked. "Girls! Fuck! Take my cum," I managed to say. Three as one.

My explosion sent wave and wave of hot white cum up the teen girl's vice-like pussy as she slowed her motion and savored the sensation. Diana continued to kiss her little sister and rubbed her head. They embraced more tightly and they collapsed. We made a happy, warm pile of satiated lust.

"Oh. My. God." Dakota said. "What a fuck. Mom was right. Older men are better than boys."

"No shit," Diana said. "This dude's fucking tongue was unbelievable. You can eat my pussy any time."

I started to get up and my little teen lovers protested. They were ready for Round 2. But I needed a breather. I wanted to see who else had arrived at the party and where else I might satisfy my lustful appetite.

"Girls, you are fucking amazing. Let's have lots of fun tonight and then we can get together and tell each other all about it. I bet your mom will want to hear about it too."

I pulled my shirt back on but decided to skip the shorts. Why bother? It's a fucking orgy.

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments