Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is an entirely fantasy story about two fictional girls, Jess and Holly. They creep into the bedroom to have some fun with Mum and Jenny. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Secretly Dad and Ben arrive home and fuck them both and swap places. Mum and Jenny have no idea that it happened."

The rest of the evening was unremarkable, especially after the earlier dares. All four settled to watch a film, Mum and Jenny were drinking wine, and the girls had a glass but no more. Around 11:30 the film ended and no one wanted to watch another.

"Let’s go down to the park and see where the girls have been getting their kicks," Jenny piped up. 

Both Holly and Jess were secretly thrilled at the idea but were quiet. Mum said she was ready for bed, and the four made their way slowly off of the sofa towards the stairs. Jenny led the way, followed by Holly and Jess. Mum was following behind turning off lights and closing doors.

"Hang on a second," Mum called Jenny back.

The girls made for Jess's room and the family bathroom. Mum and Jenny stopped downstairs.

"What’s got into you this weekend?" Mum asked Jenny, "You're like a cat in season, ever since we got back from the hen.”

"It’s Jess, she reminds me so much of you. I feel like a teenager again and I have not been with such a gorgeous young girl for such a long time. I had closed the door on all that when I moved away. Being back here with you, Jess and Holly has opened the floodgates on my feelings again." 

Mum looked her up and down.

"I feel the same. I've had the hots for Holly for a while but was frightened to act for fear of scaring her. I was also worried about Jess finding out, it seems I didn't need to worry. But let’s try and take a step back. You're getting married, and the girls are only sixteen. I doubt Holly's parents would be too pleased to find out what has already gone on this weekend."

Jenny gave a sad nod and the two made for the master bedroom.

"Night girls," Mum called out. "Night," and "Goodnight," they called back.

In bed, Jenny rested a hand across Mum’s hips. In the darkness, Mum was trying hard to lay still and sleep but she could feel the heat from Jenny's hand. She laid a hand gently over Jenny's pussy. She was slowly moving her middle finger up and down feeling a moist slippery pair of lips parting under her gentle touch. Jenny's hand soon made its way down to cup and explore Mum’s already damp pussy, parting and entering. Her fingers were thrilling her with every gentle movement.

In the other bedroom, the girls talked quietly, whispering.

"I wish we had gone to the park tonight. I'm so horny I would literally say yes to anything at the moment. I'm sure your Mum fancies me too, she's touched me a few times, and made comments."

"I know, I never knew she felt that way about girls, but I've seen how she watches you lately. Jenny is totally into girls, and it seems to have prompted Mum to almost come out this weekend. I'm horny too, a nice random cock is just what I need."

Holly propped herself up on one elbow staring at her friend in the faint glow of the alarm.

"Your Dad gets back tomorrow, and this weekend will all be over like a forgotten dream. Let’s creep into bed with them again, I really want to, I'm so horny, feel me."

She grabbed Jess's hand and pulled it down between her legs.

"Jeez, you’re soaking…OK, but quietly."

The two girls slipped out of bed and made their way silently across the landing. They peered in through the door and saw Jenny and Mum lying close together. Jess put her finger over her mouth and pulled Holly down to her hands and knees. Jess crept around to the foot of the bed with Holly following. Jess stopped and motioned to Holly to stop.

In the dim light, Holly saw Jess gently slip head-first under the duvet towards Jenny. Holly knew what Jess was up to and followed suit. She was next to her friend whose tiny frame barely moved the duvet as she got her head and shoulders into place. Mum wasn't sure if she was imagining the first touch but soon realised that gentle tender kisses were oh so slowly, so painfully slowly, covering her feet.

"Uhhh, mmm...mm," Jenny mumbled as she felt the same tender kisses fluttering across her feet.

The girls knew now they had made the right choice. Jess reached a hand sideward and found Holly who put her own hand in hers. They held hands tightly for a moment.

Mum and Jenny stopped pleasuring each other and concentrated purely on the sensations coming from the foot of the bed. Mum desperately hoped it was Holly between her legs, Jenny was hoping for Jess. Both women did not care which girl was there. The wickedness of the moment overtook them both. They parted their legs slowly as the gentle kisses moved to ankles, calves and shins, crisscrossing from leg to leg, up and down. The temptation to reach down and drag those tender lips up faster was almost too much to bear. Jenny and Mum were moaning and murmuring. Jenny was louder, and a continual noise of wanton pleasure filled the dark room.

Downstairs the front door was opened quietly and two men carried their overnight bags into the kitchen.

"Shh," Dad said to the groom-to-be, "They'll be asleep upstairs, they don't expect us until late tomorrow. Jenny will be in the spare room, leave your gear here."

They took off their shoes and crept upstairs. From the landing, it was plain that all was not quiet in the master bedroom. Dad peered round the corner of the door to see two bare bums at the bottom of the bed. He ducked back and grabbed Ben's arm. He was holding his finger over his mouth as he pushed him to the edge of the door to look. Ben pulled back and the two men stared at each other.

Dad took a couple of steps back and stripped silently and quickly, dropping his clothes on the floor. Dad was holding his hand’s palm up to Ben who took the hint and stripped down. The two men stood and peered around the door, their cocks already fully hard. Dad dropped to his knees and crept into the room as quietly as he could. Ben followed him, and they stopped a couple of feet behind the two bare bums.

Even in the dark, they both knew these were not their wife and fiancé. Dad was hoping the rounder bum was Holly. He'd fancied her for so long and now he was kneeling two feet behind her with his hard cock in hand. Beside him Ben was staring at the tiny bum and legs in front of him, he could feel himself leaning and slowly shuffling forward. Dad reached a hand across to stop him. This was wrong, he was telling himself, so wrong. This could blow up so badly, but what the hell are they already up to he thought. This feels so right, his internal turmoil gave way to animal instinct.

Holly and Jess had crept as far forward under the covers as they could, their knees were up against the bed. Their kisses were being planted up and down on inner thighs, teasing. Their hands were caressing legs, with their fingertips tracing patterns up and down.

Holly felt something touch her leg, she guessed Jess was also touching her. Holly pulled her legs apart and then felt Jess touch her pussy for a moment. The touch was going deep and she froze for a second realising this was a cock. Jess too had been sure she had felt Holly touching her leg and her pussy until she felt the undeniable pleasure of a hard cock slide so easily into her young, tight, but soaking pussy.

Jess went back to kissing and was thrilled at having her pussy filled with an unknown cock. She felt hands grip her hips and long slow strokes filled her with delight. Jess grabbed at Jenny and pulled her body down the bed towards her until she could reach her pussy with her mouth. She started to kiss and lick her delicious lips. Jess was working on Jenny's pussy, licking and probing with her tongue. She was no longer teasing and slow, she was on a fast hard drive towards orgasm. All the while Jess could feel her own body beginning to tremble as waves of pleasure surged through her pussy.

Holly felt the cock push deep inside her. Her pussy was like Jess's, young, tight, and very very wet. She needed no gentle warm-up or foreplay. She felt a body pressed against her bare bum. She felt big hands grab hold of her hips and the cock begin to take its full length in and out, slowly gathering pace. It felt good, bloody great, Holly thought and she went back to her kissing. She felt Mum scoot down the bed, following Jenny. Holly was finally able to run her tongue up and down her soaking slit. She began to work on bringing Mum to orgasm, while thrilled at the anonymous cock's effect on her own pussy.

Within a few minutes, Ben could feel his balls start to tighten and he knew he would be cumming much too soon. He slowed his pace and almost fully withdrew his cock. He felt the girl try to push back, but unknown to him his own Fiancé was pulling her up the bed. Ben watched Dad steadily pumping his cock into the girl next to him. He reached across and grabbed his arm, pulling him towards him. Dad looked at him and saw Ben silently waving and crossing his hands. Fuck, Dad thought, he wants to swap. He looked across to the smaller pert arse and saw Ben’s cock barely inside her pussy. Fuck, oohhh fuuuck, he reasoned with himself. If this is Holly then that’s Jess, I'll never get a chance like this again. He slowly pulled back out of Holly, and the two men swapped places.

Ben grabbed Holly and pushed his wet cock deep into her. Holly was glad to be fucking again but could feel this was a different cock, different hands, it just made her feel all the hornier. She could feel herself building to a first orgasm and could feel her pussy leaking down her leg. She wanted him to fuck her fast and hard, so she gripped her pussy tight around him. Her mouth was working fast on Jess's Mum, tasting her juices, feeling her body starting to convulse. She felt short trembles as she made contact with her clit and drove her on.

Mum’s hands gripped her head and were pulling her close. Holly breathed hard as behind her Ben was already back on the brink of cumming. He was fucking as fast and hard as he could. He was leaning forward sliding his hands up Holly's sides until he found her firm boobs. He took hold of them and was unable to hold on any longer. He made a last few deep thrusts and came hard.

Holly felt his cock pulsing inside her. She knew he was cumming and the feeling thrilled her over the edge to her own orgasm. She worked her tongue furiously on Mum’s clit, until she felt her whole body bucking and writhing to escape the delicious torture. The three came to a stop locked together, Ben lay on Holly's back. all three panting.

Jess felt the cock she had been enjoying pull away. She wanted to look around, to complain, and to grab but was too busy with Jenny to move away. She re-doubled her efforts to thrill and bring Jenny to orgasm, hoping she would return the favour. Jess felt a new pair of hands caressing her bum, sliding gently around and down her thighs and back up. she felt her cheeks being pulled apart. He's having a good look, she thought to herself.

Behind her Dad was bending down and staring into the darkness trying to see. He wanted to commit every second to memory. He leaned forward and inhaled her scent. He put out his tongue and pulled her cheeks wide apart ran it quickly from her pussy up over her ass, and felt her shiver. He ran his tongue down again, this time tasting her pussy for a second. He then slowly trailed up across her tight-budded ass, he felt her body twitch and her back arch up towards him.

Mercuri0
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mercuri0

He traced the crack of her bum back down to her little pink bud and flicked the tip of his tongue to and fro. He was gently pressing against it and he could feel her push back. His head was a swirling confusion of thoughts and morals. He could feel the blood pumping in his head, and he pushed the tip of his tongue firmly into her ass. He paused while he probed as deeply as he could, then moved slowly down and tasted her soaking pussy again. It was too much to bear, he straightened up and shuffled forward.

Holding his rock-hard, dribbling cock in one hand he guided it towards her. He was brushing the tip against her wet pussy, then sliding it up over her ass and back down. He finally pressed into her pussy and was amazed at how wet she felt, how easily he slipped inside, and yet how tight she felt. He knew he would not last long and that this may be the only time he would ever get this chance. He began a steady rhythm, with long slow strokes. His mind was racing in overdrive about the thrill of her, the feelings, and the total animal attraction. He could feel the inevitable cum building all too soon. He gripped her hips tightly and made his last thrusts as fast and hard as he could until freezing deep inside and unloading his cum into her.

Jess felt this fuck was somehow different from her previous experience. This man had paid so much attention to her but then cum so quickly. She had not orgasmed herself as she was too busy bringing Jenny to orgasm more than once and had assumed he would last longer inside. She felt him hold on to her after cumming, his cock was softening inside as if he was unsure what to do.

The bedroom fell into a calm quiet. Mum and Jenny laid back both having enjoyed an unexpected visit from the girls. Both could tell that the girls were well versed in giving oral and guessed they had practised on each other plenty of times to be so keen.

Holly and Jess were still kneeling at the foot of the bed. Both felt a cock softening inside them and both of their faces were slick with pussy juice.

Dad knelt in silence waiting for the inevitable eruption, accusations, and abuse of his actions. Ben was oddly calm, assuming Jenny was in the bed somewhere, but not really knowing whom he had recently fucked. He knew they only had one daughter, and so had guessed Jenny had got two women back for the night knowing what she was like.

Dad acted first, he gestured to Ben towards the door. The two men pulled back and scurried out to the landing, scooping up their clothes Dad guided Ben quickly into the guest room.

"Fuck, man," Ben said, "That was cool..."

Dad put his hand up and cut him off, whispering

"Shh, quiet, best we keep our heads down until morning, I’ve got a terrible feeling I know who they were."

He watched Ben’s face, open-mouthed staring into the darkness.

"You stay here, I'll use the sofa, don't mention this to anyone."

Ben tilted his head to one side, "I think they might have noticed we're back."

Dad glared for a moment, then quietly left with his clothes, and went downstairs as fast and quietly as possible.

In the bedroom, Holly and Jess both cupped a hand under their pussies to save having to explain puddles of cum. Both girls had the feeling neither Mum nor Jenny knew about what had just happened, and they weren't about to tell. Jenny tried to pull Jess up the bed towards her to repay the pleasures she had enjoyed but failed. Holly and Jess knelt back down, sliding out of the bed covers then Holly followed Jess out to the landing and then into the family bathroom. Jess quietly closed the door and switched on the light.

"Holy cow!" Jess wanted to shout but kept it to a low whisper, "Who was that, did you get a chance to see.... my second guy took ages to get in me, then came before I was anywhere near."

Holly looked at her wide-eyed as Jess continued.

"Dad is not due back until late tomorrow, but whomever it was must know the alarm code and have a key, and the guest bedroom door is now shut."

Holly had sat on the loo and felt her pussy draining out. Jess squatted over her cupped hand and did the same seeing it almost full of cum and her own juices. She emptied her hand in the sink, and both girls washed their hands and freshened up their well-used pussies.

"We had better do a good job cleaning up in the morning, we both have our welcome event later."

Jess turned out the light and they made their way to Jess's bedroom and soon to sleep.

The morning began as if the night before had never happened. Mum and Jenny rose first and made their way downstairs in dressing gowns to find Dad asleep on the sofa.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Mum asked, nudging to be sure he woke, "I didn't expect to see you until tonight."

Dad woke slowly, blinking, and yawning, "We all came back early. We got offered a late deal on a shoot today and thought it would round off the Stag weekend nicely. Oh, Ben is upstairs in the guest room."

"What time did you get back?" Jenny asked.

"Erm, late, way past midnight, we didn't want to disturb you," Dad sounded oddly nervous.

Mum and Jenny waddled through to the kitchen...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments