Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Trip - Part 5

"Mom has a heart to heart with Mike about his sister"

198
11 Comments 11
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

After breakfast the next morning, I went up to the room to change for the beach. I caught Mark lying in his bed jerking off to some pictures.

“Jesus, Mark, can’t you do that someplace else, like the bathroom.”

“I’m jerking off to pictures of Dot getting fucked. Want to join me?”

“No, and put that thing away. It’s disgusting.” 

Mark laughed and pulled up his shorts. “That’s not what the girls tell me. Here, look at these. What do you think of Dot now?”

He handed me several small grainy black and white photos. A girl who could have been Dot was on her knees in front of some guy with her lips wrapped around his very large cock. In the next picture, she had his cock halfway down her throat. The third picture was the same girl with his cock buried deep in her cunt.

“You could have bought these pictures from some pervert,” I said. “The girl resembles Dot, but it could be anyone."

Mark handed me another series of photos with the same girl kneeling and sucking off two guys. In the next photo she was getting fucked from behind while sucking the other cock. There were several more of her doing two guys in different positions. The last one he handed me was a close-up of her face splattered with cum. There was no longer any doubt. It was Dot. Before I could react, there was a knock on the door. Mark scrambled to put the pictures away, but one fell on the floor.

“Hello? Are you decent? Can I come in?”

It was Mom. What did she want? She pushed open the door. She was wearing a short beach wrap over her swimsuit.

“Mark, I need to talk with Mike alone. Can you help your Dad put out the beach chairs and umbrellas? Tell him we’ll be down in a little while.”

Mom locked the door once Mark left. She spied the picture on the floor and picked it up. After studying it for several seconds, she sat down on the bed next to me.

“Where did you get this? Wait, is that Dot?”

I stuttered. “Um, uh, it’s not mine. Mark had it. Honest.”

She showed me the photo. Dot was engaged in a threesome with a cock in her pussy and another in her mouth.

“I don’t care whose it is, honey. I am curious though. Does looking at this photo excite you?  Does it make you want to have sex with her?”

 The answer to those questions was yes, but I certainly wasn’t going to tell her that. I shrugged my shoulders, wanting this to end.

“I couldn’t blame you if you did, sweetie. After all, your cousin is a beautiful girl. Your sister is also beautiful in her own way, but I’m worried about her. That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. I think she was masturbating in bed last night. I heard her moans. Did you hear them too?”

The conversation had just taken a turn into dangerous territory. Did Mom really think Ann was masturbating? Why was she telling me? I certainly wasn’t going to tell her Ann was moaning because my cock was buried deep in her pussy. I stammered some more, trying to avoid the question.

“Um, well…”

“That’s okay, honey. You don’t have to answer if it embarrasses you. I’m sure you heard your sister. After all, you were sharing a bed. Dad and I were making a lot of noise too, which I’m sure you heard as well. That may be why Ann was masturbating, if that’s what she was doing. There are other possible explanations.” 

This conversation was getting very uncomfortable. Mom was leading up to something. Did she know or was she only guessing?

“You and your sister could have been having oral sex. There’s nothing wrong with it. I did it all the time back in college.”

If Mom really thought Ann was sucking my cock or I was eating her pussy, she didn’t seem very upset about it. Was she looking for a confession? She wasn’t going to get it. Her last statement had me wondering how many cocks she had sucked before she met Dad. They didn’t meet until after college. 

“The other possibility, of course, is that you and Ann were having sex, and by that I mean fucking.”

Holy shit, Mom had used the ‘f’ word. Did she know? Was I busted? I was waiting for the other shoe to drop.

“Actually, I’m pretty sure you were fucking your sister, honey. Don’t worry. I’m not angry. She may be your sister, but she’s also someone you love, and it’s important Ann is with someone who cares about her as she becomes a woman.”

Was Mom encouraging me to fuck Ann? I was speechless.

“It’s also important that you learn how to pleasure a woman properly, and that you have someone who loves you to teach you. Someone like your Mommy.”

Her hand slid into my lap and squeezed my cock. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I also couldn’t stop my cock from immediately growing hard. Mom used both hands to unbuckle my shorts and pull down the zipper. She slid to the floor in front of me, peeling off my shorts and briefs. My hard cock popped up from between my thighs. 

“Very nice, honey. I can see one thing you inherited from your Dad.”

Mom wedged herself between my knees and wrapped her hand around my throbbing flesh. She leaned forward and licked my knob, then pushed my cock up towards my stomach and kissed her way down the length. She sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time. My head was spinning with both lust and confusion. This was my mom. It shouldn't be happening, but it was, and my cock begged for more.

She kissed her way back up my length and slid my knob between her lips. She fluttered her tongue on a spot just below the crown. It drove me wild. She pulled her lips away and rubbed her thumb across the same spot. Every nerve ending in my body was firing on high. I was going to shoot. Before that happened, Mom squeezed the base of my cock so tight she forced the cum back into my balls. A small trickle of white oozed out the top. She licked it off.

“The place where Mommy was rubbing is called your glans.” 

I had no idea why she kept calling herself Mommy. Did she get off on it? I don’t know why, but I found it exciting. There was something so nasty and forbidden about what we were doing, and by calling herself Mommy she was bringing attention to it.

“It’s the most sensitive spot of the penis. Make sure you show Ann where it is and how to stimulate it. Now Mommy’s going to give you a proper blowjob.”

She spit on my cock several times, pumping her hand up and down the shaft, then took me into her mouth and slid her lips more than halfway down my length. Her fingers moved to my balls and gently massaged them as she fucked me with her mouth, bobbing her head up and down and swirling her tongue over my hard flesh. Once again, I was about to shoot. Once again, Mom squeezed the cum back into my balls. I was seeing stars.

“Have patience sweetheart,” she said, wiping the spittle from her lips and chin. “I know you’re young and eager, but Mommy wants you to last long enough to teach you all the things your sister needs to know.”

I was ready for class to be over. My balls were aching. Mom spit on my cock and took it back into her mouth, sliding her lips down until my knob pressed against the opening to her throat. She pushed out her tongue. My cock slid deeper. She swallowed the entire length, pressing her lips tightly against my spit-soaked pubes and massaging me with her throat muscles. She finally pulled her drooling lips from my cock and looked up at me.

ADreamLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ADreamLady

“Ann might have difficulty doing this at first, but if she relaxes her throat and pushes out her tongue, she’ll eventually figure out how to get it past her gag reflex. Now Mommy’s going to let you finish, sweetie, but first I’m going to show you one more thing.”

Mom shrugged off her beach wrap and pulled the straps of her pink one-piece swimsuit off her arms. She hooked her thumbs into the ‘v’ between her breasts and peeled it down to her stomach. Two spectacular pear-shaped tits bounced free. They weren’t huge like Aunt Jane’s, but they were plenty big. Her brown nipples were the size of a silver dollar. The erect tips pointed slightly outwards.

“Do you want to feel Mommy's titties? Put your hands right here, honey. Oh yes. You have very nice fingers. Now pinch Mommy’s nipples. Ooohhhh… that feels so good, sweetie. Do you want to suck them?”

Mom sat up on her knees and fed me her left nipple. I sucked it into my mouth and rolled my tongue around the hard tip.

“Oh, honey, you’re so good at this. Now bite down, but not too hard. Yes… ooooohhhhh. Do the other one. Mmmmmm… yes, baby. Suck Mommy’s titties.”

I had never been so excited in my life. My balls ached. My poor cock was throbbing and leaking like crazy. Mom wrapped her fingers around me and guided the tip to one of her nipples, smearing pre-cum all over it, then did the same thing with the other nipple. She slid my shaft between her two beauties and wrapped her soft globes around it. She spit on my cock and moved her tits up and down my length. 

“Yes, baby, fuck Mommy’s tits. Shove your big hard cock up and down between them. It’s time for you to cum, sweetie.”

She bent her head and fluttered her tongue across my knob. Nothing could have stopped the chain reaction she set off as my balls reached critical mass. Cum surged up my length and exploded from the tip like Mount Vesuvius on steroids. It shot up the side of Mom’s nose, across her forehead, and into the air, landing with a splat on her lily-white tits. She quickly wrapped her lips around me. Spurt after spurt filled her mouth. I was still spewing when she took me into her throat. Cum seeped out from her lips and dribbled down my shaft. She pulled me out and swallowed what was in her mouth.

“Wow, honey. That was so much stuff. Look, it even got on Mommy’s face and titties. Do you feel better now?”

I was still high with a sense of euphoria from having emptied my balls. It hadn’t yet registered that I had just cum in my mother’s mouth. How perverted was that? I found myself nodding.

“I’m glad, honey, but now I’ve got a problem. Mommy’s pussy is all wet.”

She stood and peeled her suit down to her feet, stepping out of it. She was gorgeous and almost perfect, with a little belly bump that I’m sure Ann and I helped mold. I stared at her mound which puffed out from between her thighs like a ripe peach. It was completely shaved of all pubic hair. Mom slipped two fingers up her cunt, twisted them around and pulled them out. They were dripping with her juicy secretions.

“See, honey. You’ve made Mommy very wet.”

She wiped her fingers across my lips, then shoved them into my mouth. I was tasting my own mom’s pussy. Was I dreaming? Had the world turned upside down.

“Do you like the way Mommy tastes, sweetie? You can have more. Lie down on the bed, baby. Mommy’s going to teach you how to eat pussy.”

I got on my back. Mom straddled my head. I looked up at the juicy treat only inches from my face. Her swollen pussy hung between her thighs, shaved of all hair. Pink folds, glistening with cunt juice, peeked out from the gash down the middle. At the top of her gash I could see a swollen clit protruding out from its little cave. The powerful aroma of her sex filled my nostrils. Mom lowered her pussy towards my mouth.

“Put your lips around Mommy’s pussy, honey, and push your tongue inside. Make sure to move it around.  Oh yes, baby… oooohhhhh… you’re such a fast learner, sweetie.”

I couldn’t believe I was sucking my own mother’s pussy, the same pussy Dad had fucked when he made Ann and me by squirting his seed inside her, and the same pussy we had squeezed out from when we were born. I wondered how many cocks besides Dad’s had been in there and how many tongues had licked her the way I was licking her. As these thoughts crossed my mind, Mom reached down and rubbed her clit. 

“Yes baby, fuck Mommy with your tongue… oh… oh… oh god… it’s happening… uuuunnngghghh…”

Mom squirmed hard against my mouth, moaning, squealing and gasping for air. Cunt juice oozed across my tongue and dribbled down my cheeks. She rubbed her pussy back and forth over my nose, forehead and chin, smearing my face with her slimy secretions. She fell forward, still shaking.

“Fuck Mommy with your fingers, sweetie, and lick Mommy’s clit.”

I plunged two fingers deep into her twitching pussy, twisting them back and forth and fucking them in and out. My tongue found her swollen clit and fluttered across the tiny protrusion. Mom went off again, this climax even more violent than the last one. Her thighs squeezed against my ears as her body bucked and jerked in a series of spasms. I replaced my fingers with my mouth and sucked the juices oozing out of her cunt.

Mom slid down my body and kissed me on the lips, shoving her tongue into my mouth. Somehow the kiss seemed more intimate than cumming in her mouth, sucking her tits or eating her pussy. The kiss went on and on, Mom savoring the taste of her own cunt. She finally sat up on her knees and straddled my rock hard cock. Wrapping her fingers around the shaft, she guided the tip between her folds.

“Honey, is it okay if Mommy puts your big hard cock inside her hot pussy?”

She didn’t wait for an answer and slowly lowered herself down my length. The searing heat emanating from the walls of her cunt pulsed against my hard flesh. I was surprised at how tight she was, not like Ann, but certainly tight enough to grip my cock firmly. She leaned forward with her hands near my ears and her tits dangling in my face and fucked me. Mom knew just how to move and use her pussy to maximize the incredible pleasure I was feeling.

After several minutes, Mom rolled onto her back and pulled me with her. I was now on top driving my cock straight down into her pussy. My balls slapped wetly against her asshole each time I plunged into her twitching pussy. Her fingers dug into my back and her heels pounded my ass cheeks.

“Fuck me… fuck Mommy with your big hard cock. Oh god… harder… uuunngghhhh…”

I pounded her gushing pussy like a jackhammer, my ass flying up and down each time I drove my cock deep into her overheated passage. Her fingers clawed at my back. Her gasps and squeals became louder and more desperate. Juices seeped down my balls which continued to slap at her wet asshole. I wasn’t going to last much longer. Mom, sensing this, pulled me deeper into her body.

“Cum in Mommy’s pussy, honey. Fill me with your creamy seed.”

I thrust hard, driving even deeper into her cunt. My cock exploded, spraying spurt after spurt of hot cum into Mom's quivering passage. I was still shooting when she went off again, bucking and twisting below me. We finally collapsed, breathing hard with me on top and my cock still buried deep. I felt her pussy twitch against me in a series of post-orgasmic spasms. Cum oozed out and dripped from my balls.

“Thank you, sweetie. That was fun. Next time Mommy will show you other ways to pleasure a woman, but right now we’d better clean up and get down to the beach before they miss us.”

Published 
Written by Erlikkhan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments